It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by DomhainGràdh
Why does Israel get special treatment?

oh your poor bleeding heart.

That's just about the attitude I expect. Can't answer a simple question(because it's damning) so the mocking comes.

Why is it fine to condemn Arab terrorist and Korean terrorist, yet when we criticise Israel for similar we are labelled racists, anti Semites and Jew haters?

Defense is similar to terrorism? Goebbels said similar: "We are defending ourselvez from ze Jews by sending zem away".

In this case, yes. Israel is using terrorism as a means of defense. What's so hard to understand about that? Nice that you recognize the similarities between Israel now to Germany then though. I didn't think you'd get it.

This is about fair justice for all of the people of the world.

Fair justice by whos standards? Anyone can call their own standards fair.

EXACTLY! Who's standards? Israel has been calling there's fair for decades. Doesn't make them fair though. FAR from it. It's more of a "We don't give a damn what anyone else thinks so our standards are right and fair."

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
The OP is a typical example of someone who is either severely brainwashed or lacks critical thinking skills.

None of the threads that have the word "Israel" or "Israeli" in them are "anti-Israeli". They are threads discussing a current news topic about the flotilla incident and therein you'll witness attempts at clarification about what exactly happened, sifting through conflicting information, and debates between people who feel Israel was not justified and those who feel she was justified.

If finding the TRUTH is considered "anti-Israeli" then maybe you should look in the mirror.

So for someone to casually go along, read the headlines that contain "Israel" in the threads and then jump to the false conclusion that ATS is an "Israeli hate site" really underscores the OP's failure to analyze information in an objective fashion. Whether that's because they are brainwashed into rejecting any and all criticism of Israel's actions as a government or because the OP lacks basic critical thinking skills is anyone's guess.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

During the last Gaza/Israel war it was as same. Also when the crisis started to escalate.
Some people here seem to be "over the moon" every time Israel does something bad. In their views Israel is only capable of doing wrong. So at some point you're right.
If people feel hate towards Israel or anything else. Let them. Be glad you're not in their heads. Somehow hatred must be more painful for the hater, than the target and some things shows that Israel is the only one who's capable of being Israel.
Also if one wants to have freedom of speech, you can't deny others the same right.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GrampsLEn

Israel.... Give me a *BREAK*...

Seriously...

In truth Anti-Semitism is as prevalent as ever in the world.

That is because it is difficult to tell the difference between *ACTUAL* Jews, and those "Internationalists" who *CONVERTED* as a way of hiding behind the GLOBAL STIGMA against Criticizing, or saying anything REMOTELY NEGATIVE about the Jewish Peoples.

OH... and the "Land" of Israel?

It's a Straw-man Nation, designed from the beginning to be manipulated QUITE EASILY by the International Banking Interests of the day.

Using the Global PITY for the Jewish people, to remain FOREVER beyond Scrutiny for its *ACTIONS*
(Read Also: US Military and Economic Support)

Thus, gaining the International Banking syndicates (Read: Corporate Interests) a Stable foothold in the Middle East, and access to the Mediterranean.

It's a Global All or nothing Chess Game of Total Ownership and Control...

Israel is a Pawn. (And, due to the nature of it being a "Shield" and all... An *Expendable* Pawn) of the Banking "Elite"

It's *ALL* Economics.

Israel does not equal Jew

But that is exactly what the Puppets running the Nation of Israel want you to believe.

www.pharmacratic-inquisition.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49da51c669d5.jpg[/atsimg]

www.sweetliberty.org...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
ats has become an anti israel site. too bad the moderators allow this to happen

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I do not think that ATS is a anti Israeli site or a Judeophobe site, there are however certain members with a definite anti Israeli bias, and from time to time even straight up Judeophobia. The situation with the freedom flotilla has let some of these attitudes out and some folks are just caught up in the frenzy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Im not at all denying that Israel gets better treatment. The world is a competitive place and some will always feel left out or think they are not getting a fair share of the pie. If so, they have to fight better in the next match.

All this whining by leftists and muslims is pitiful. Stand up and fight. Or get your rich friends in

Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Iran
Lebanon

to give you a hand.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
that's typical jew rules though, condemn anyone that questions them as antisemite, play the role of the underdog and the 'woe is me' by equating everything to ww2 or even as far back as the biblical exodus. With all this 'woe is us' thinking it's as if they can do no wrong. The problem is people wanna yell racism or stereotypes but it's pretty damn sad when the stereotypes are true. Even jews try to rewrite history everytime something happens like this.

And people wonder why many distrust or are starting to distrust the jews even to the point of disliking them.

I can dislike a group that doesn't make me racist or whatever new political correctness term that is popular today.

as far as hate, I do hate political correctness.... with a passion

but yea call me antisemite, antifundementalist, antiislamic, antiestablishment, whatever...

the old saying fits though "opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one"

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
reply to post by intrepid

Im not at all denying that Israel gets better treatment. The world is a competitive place and some will always feel left out or think they are not getting a fair share of the pie. If so, they have to fight better in the next match.

The world doesn't want "pie". They want Israel to play by the rules everyone else has to.

All this whining by leftists and muslims is pitiful. Stand up and fight. Or get your rich friends in

Kuwait
Saudi Arabia
UAE
Iran
Lebanon

to give you a hand.

Uh huh. How about taking on SOMEONE with a decent military. Like:

Turkey
Egypt
Russia

Not as if Israel wouldn't call in THEIR rich friends in the US of A. This was really not a good move. I thought you were better than that but what you have shown here is that Israel is a bully and isn't willing to fight the big boys but hide behind them.

Btw, I'm not a leftist. Spew that crap at someone else.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
If "Karma" is now known as "Hate", then yes, ATS is a hate site.
If "Justice" is now known as "Hate", then yes, ATS is a hate site.

So if you Khazars don't like Karma or Justice, then go hide in a hole because you have a lot to pay for. The blood on your hand must be cleaned.

It has nothing to do with the illegal blockade.
It has nothing to do with the inhuman apartheid.
It has nothing to do with the genocide.
It has nothing to do with the USS Liberty.
It has nothing to do with Rachel Corrie.
It has nothing to do with the Dubai Assassination.
It has nothing to do with the forgery of foreign national passports.
It has nothing to do with the organ stealing.
It has nothing to do with killing women and children.
It has nothing to do with their implications on 9/11.
It has nothing to do with their non-reciprocal aide leeching.
And most definitely, it has NOTHING to do with international piracy and murder combo.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by TSawyer]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I can remember when sightings.com use to be a great website for Fortean news. Then the Sightings Tv show on Sci Fi and radio show went off the air and the site became soley associated with Jeff Rense, becoming Rense.com

It no longer focused on Fortean news and became entrenched with Judeophobia. It was so bad the US military classified the site as a hate site. I could no longer visit it on DOD computers, but by that point I rarely ever visited it anymore. Today I never visit the site.

In 2004 I found ATS and have been a member since. In the last few years, the site has really shifted towards political topics and judeophobia.
It has steadily increased since the Lebanon war and later the Gaza war.

Other peoples who are far more oppressed than the Palestinians are ignored. I have started threads on the Kurds, the people in Darfur, and Tibetans.

Barely anyone on here cares about them. No one on here gives a damn about the Kurds who have been oppressed and murdered by Turkey. Turkey will not even let many of them give their children Kurdish names. There have been hundreds of thousands ethnically cleansed and tens of thousands killed by Turkish forces.

Tibet is even worse, where the PRC has killed millions directly through force and through famine. That is real genocide.

The threads die and no one cares.

Deep down I believe these people do not care about the Palestinians either.

To them, the Palestinians are an excuse.

How do I know this?

Look at the treatment of Palestinians in Arab countries, especially in Lebanon. Lebanon can bomb and shell their camps all they want and none of the Judeophobes ever make a sound about it.

ATS is one of my favorite sites, but I am worried more and more that the site is starting to be overwhelmed by schizophrenia.

There is a big difference between objectively researched conspiracy theories and delusions of reference found among paranoid schizophrenics. The gap between them though is starting to narrow on ATS. It can be even seen in the posts as more and more are made that reflect formal thought disorders.

I would ask the moderators and the site owners to become more versed in formal thought disorders and how they are reflected in writing. I guarantee if that is monitored and kept in check, ATS will not turn into Rense, it will not be banned on government networks and government employees will not be restricted from it.

[edit on 3/6/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trinityschild

So are you going to answer the question ? Why is it that the normal rules do not able to Israel (this is a geninue question btw) ?

I bet 5 bux with Domhain that he won't answer the questions lol

Wheres my money.

He's a troll.

pretending to be a journalist, but then again these day they choose reporters and journalists very careful, they take in to consideration their level of ignorance.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Just about every known group with some legit/illegit claim to infamy receives at least equal treatment here on ATS. There are always 2 sides to the arguments and often a third which is neutral or undecided. That's healthy and fair play.

Some examples for you to use the ATS Google search function on:
Muslim, Islam, Arab, Palestine, Iran, Jihadist, Extremist, Cleric, Christian, Vatican, Priest, USA, US, United States, American, America, Obama, Birthers, Bush, Cheney, Truthers, CIA, England, Britain, UK, Queen, Prince, Princess, British, Korea, Korean, Africa, Sudan, Darfur, Mexico, Latino, illegal, Cuba, Argentina, Chavez...
You will find plenty of pro/con threads about all of the above.

Instead of creating new threads to point out your opinion of unfair bias, why not just contribute to the existing threads you have a problem with and state your case to the contrary. That's healthy, and heck you may even get others to see your point, also healthy.

And in closing, remember that disagreement and anger at something or someone doesn't always equate to hate. Just as agreement or laud doesn't always equate to love.

Anti-semitism and Zionism are labels that are applied too-often without merit.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Its a thorny issue fer sure, but I personally am pro Israel on the whole and agree one or two threads would be suffice on this issue.
Perhaps it is just trendy for some to be pro Palestinian?
Sort of like it was trendy to be a pro facist in the seventies?
Iam sure it is a passionate subject for some, I think what would be great is a thread we can all obseve where say three Palestinian born Arabs face off a gainst three Israeli born Jews?
At least we will read truth?
Ona side note its great to see Avram Grant is going to manage the Hammers.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fire Angel

Yes, too bad they don't close this thread.

Please close this thread Mods.

There is nothing but hate baiting from people that support killing unarmed people and whining about those that don't like their disgusting behavior. And just to show you how insecure thay are they post numerous threads on ATS to try to justify their homicidal tendencies.

Disgusting. They should be ashamed of themselves.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Israel is a bully and isn't willing to fight the big boys but hide behind them.

Yeah, and their enemies of today and the last 1000 years have been peaceful humanitarians....I know how your side of the picture goes.

That may be true for singular events (such as flotilla) - it MAY - but it misses the overall context of whats going on in the world: The conspiracy to eradicate Jews which, by now, no longer even make up 0.1% of the world population.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I don't mind discussing the Israeli Palestinian conflict, or more accurately the Muslim Israeli conflict, but when over fifty percent of the home page is on one subject, that is a problem.

Mods shut down threads all the time to stop too many multiple threads from developing, and it looked to me like this situation was out of control.

ATS is a good site, I would hate to see it taken over by a small group of people with an agenda.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Great post, I think you nailed it.

Considering what Turkey has done not only to the Kurds, but the Albanians as well, they don't have a moral leg to stand on.

So many want to put China on a pedestal, but look at what they are doing to Tibet. Now if there ever was a civilization that deserves protection, it is Tibet.

The whole Palestinian crisis is pure crocodile tears.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Fire Angel

It's a shame that the People of Israel can't seem to control their Leaders THIRST for Conquest and Blood.

It's a Shame that you speak so clearly of your bias with your few chosen words.

Complaining about a Anti-Amsterdam Bias?

Nope... just white people there.

Complaining about a Anti-Zimbabwe Bias?

Nope, just black people....

Complaining about an Anti-China Bias?

Nope.... just Chinese.

Anti-Israel? NOPE, CAN'T STAND FOR THIS AT ALL!!!!

Seriously..... you people are transparent.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Um, yep all those countries complain when the west criticizes their inhumane policies.

You are just making stuff up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join