It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Can we hate both sides? Cause, quite frankly, I'm fed up with the Israelis and the Palestinians.

And while I'm at it, throw every other Abrahamic faith that has done nothing but brought war, turmoil and evil to this planet.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Traditionally conspiracy-sites will tend to be more anti-Israel, which is confirmed by a ratio of 9 anti for 1 pro here. Two types of anti-Israelis:

Leftists = Anti-Establishment = Anti-America/Israel

Nazis/Jihadists = Anti-Semtic = Anti-America/Israel

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Answer to the OP's question... No it's not!

Now my turn to ask a question:

Is the OP's question inflamatory and designed simply to garner support from Isreal supporters in a flagrant attempt to gain S&F's, whilst trying to label anyone who criticises Isreal as haters, rather than attempting to critically and impartially look at the big picture from both sides and logically determine who was in the wrong?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No , Its not a hate site . Did anyone see the video where this so -called peace protest was happening on this flotilla, the Palestinians were attacking Israeli soldiers with metal pipes . The Palestinians attack them first ! The soldiers had every right to defend themselves.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Traditionally conspiracy-sites will tend to be more anti-Israel, which is confirmed by a ratio of 9 anti for 1 pro here. Two types of anti-Israelis:

Am I a Jihadist, Anti-Semtic, Anti-America/Israel? Am I a Nazi too?

hahaha

That is the most forward, dissing, disrespecting, ignorant, abusive... I'm not too good with English words.

So please tell me sir/madam, am I anti-semtic?

Am I a Nazi?

Yes I hate Israel, yes I hate what Israel is doing, how Israel is behaving, how Israel is occupying, how Israel is collectively punishing 1.5 million people, how Israel is destroying, how Israel is killing, how Israel is spying, how Israel is laughing and making a mockery of International HR, International laws, International community as a whole.

And yes I hate America for vetoing another condemnation of Israel

Go spread your hate somewhere else:

FOX news forums maybe, good place to start.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleSecret

Yes I hate Israel, yes I hate what Israel is doing,

And yes I hate America

Do they teach Logic in schools where you're from?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Yes I hate Israel, yes I hate what Israel is doing,

And yes I hate America

Do they teach Logic in schools where you're from?

Did you learn that trick from FOX news, where you copy and paste half of what is written to prove your point lol..

Nice try, that is as low as I have seen anyone go ..

Goes to prove, you have to be that low to support Israel.

Read my whole post again then go back to FOX news and ask them to teach you some more tricks:

Am I a Jihadist, Anti-Semtic, Anti-America/Israel? Am I a Nazi too?

hahaha

That is the most forward, dissing, disrespecting, ignorant, abusive... I'm not too good with English words.

So please tell me sir/madam, am I anti-semtic?

Am I a Nazi?

Yes I hate Israel, yes I hate what Israel is doing, how Israel is behaving, how Israel is occupying, how Israel is collectively punishing 1.5 million people, how Israel is destroying, how Israel is killing, how Israel is spying, how Israel is laughing and making a mockery of International HR, International laws, International community as a whole.

And yes I hate America for vetoing another condemnation of Israel

FOX news forums maybe, good place to start.

Damn that is low, and embarrassing.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
double post...

[edit on 3-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrampsLEn

I get a kick out of all of the people who scream about the evils of racism but have no problem with spewing vile anti-Jew rhetoric. What hypocrites!

Judaism is a religion, not a race

How long did you say you spent at Uni?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Judaism is a religion, not a race

How long did you say you spent at Uni?

Is Leftism now part of the normal curriculum? Jews are an ethnicity or an ethno-religious culture that have only recently began inviting non-Jews to become Jews in the religious sense.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

You are not gonna answer any of my questions?

Interesting, you got a political mind.

Am I a Nazi?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Isreal just gave the entire planet the finger.

Just about everyone on earth is ticked off at what they did. How can you rather believe that it's a conspiracy, instead of accepting that maybe they have a point?

BTW, the only PROPAGANDA machine is the Isreal/Jewish/US bunch.
The rest of us are just idiots. When we agree, it's kind of cute.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
On a thread like this the paid posters from the"State dept' will have a field day,look how congress is acting,did you expect anything less from the house of ill repute?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
After giving me a one liner I think lucid dream put me on ignore lol..

I guess he/she knows he/she can't fight the truth with propaganda learned from FOX news.

Criticizing Israel's actions doesn't make you anti-Semite, that word is old now, you can't get away with your crimes by using that word anymore, people are not that stupid anymore, everyone woke up.

Ohh I mean everyone woke up except a few dreamers.

Its funny how "anti-Semite, Nazi, Terrorist", kind of words pop up when ever a discussion is being presented in regards to Israeli crimes.

I wish I lived in that dream where I can say a magical word and suddenly all my crimes are understood and forgiven

I wish when I say "woupaaaaa", my crimes get vetoed.

But that is the reality Israel has created with its propaganda machine, every time "anti-Semite", booom, magic, you are forgiven, who cares if you kill here and there, who cares if you break international laws, or continue the occupation, the destructions, the blockade, heck who cares if Israel commits a genocide one day, Israel can just say "anti-Semite" and boom, magic

Thank you for the laugh Lucid, continuing dreaming

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   

You are not gonna answer any of my questions?

No, Im not. The conversation ended when you started talking to an image you have of me in your mind, instead of to me. One example: I dont watch Fox News. I dont even watch News. Heck, I dont even watch TV.

The posts by your type are self-revealing and self-defeating, no need for me to respond any further.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Then don't make such comments painting everyone with one brush:

It is obvious that you can't respond, how can you when you already brought the Anti-Semite word in to the discussion hoping the discussion would end before even started.

That is the magic word, propaganda makes you say that, propaganda makes you say that magic word where all discussion in regards to the crimes of Israel are ended before even started.

Thanks for the laugh

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   

No lucid eyes, she/he has a very correct image of you because you presented it to us in your previous posts, labeling all the ship passengers either communist or muslim. By the way, last i checked, both being communist or muslim still legal in the world.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Well, to be honest with you, there is no difference in threads pertaining to NASA, Oil spills, IRAN, political agendas or whatever else is dominating the news at the time.

Its just just that Israel is in the limelight at the moment for casting unprovoked violence in international waters - this is big news and frowned upon by many around the globe.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by deccal
No lucid eyes, she/he has a very correct image of you because you presented it to us in your previous posts, labeling all the ship passengers either communist or muslim. By the way, last i checked, both being communist or muslim still legal in the world.

Who ever said anything about criminalizing Communists or Muslims?

Im only explaining the correlation between anti-Israeli sentiment and worldview. Leftists, Nazis and Jihadists have different reasons for not liking Jews.

Nazis see them as competition, jihadists as religious enemies and leftists are afraid of anything that has money or power. These are facts of History that are known to most people.

When confronted with the obvious the three types usually have one thing in common: They go into a violent temper tantrum - as you can witness on this thread page in the repeated bolding of the words "hate" by the other poster.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by lucid eyes]

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just how many straws are you clutching?

Your attempts at defending Israel are at best vain and at worst vile. I have my own personal opinions based around facts. I need not source any as the threads you people criticise are packed full of them.

You people talk about holocaust denial and the likes, quite Ironic in that you would deny terrorism and murder. Regardless of the intentions of the aid flotilla organisers, they are not the people who perpetrated this atrocity and you expect us to defend Israel? These people are brave enough to be out their risking their lives in defence and aid of a people so brutally oppressed. I must ask whether you people agree with illegal piracy, murder and terrorism perpetrated by this regime?
Definitely looks that way.

This is just sad and pathetic attempts to defend murder, terror and psychopaths hell bent on the annihilation of a race of people which had their land stolen from them y those you would defend.

I'm off to the beach, there is a nice big hole there, and I’m going to bury my head in it.

Astonishing.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by DomhainGràdh]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join