It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Gargamel

this is hamas rocket damage

4.bp.blogspot.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Wow that's some heavy destruction ...

No wonder that Israel needs to use its heavy artillary against the palestinians, this is some serious threat !
(sarcasm)

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Yes.

The thin veneer of civilization is degraded on the internets.

Some of these people are bloodthirsty.

Allahu Akbar

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Its sort of amusing how the denizens of this site, so ready to call anything and everything a false flag, miss the one staring at them in the face.

A flotilla tries to run a blockade. Think about that in the context of the USS Cole or just the general paradigm of suicide bombing.

It was the intent of the flotilla to provoke the Israelis. Frankly, the morons got what they deserved. Don't get in a cop's face unless you expect to get the sh*t kicked out of you. Don't attempt to run a blockade and not expect to get boarded. Then don't attempt to fight armed commandos and not expect to get slaughtered.

Now the Muslims have political capital for a war.

The patsies got the job done.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I have some more information...not much,but maybe it makes people think.

people in palestine are not allowed to use cement ? why? cause they build little rocks and throw them at bulldozers that roll over their houses?

they are not allowed to dig holes in the ground because they could find water.

israel rips out their olive trees and sells them.

israel destroys cultural and religios places.why? to make them fully disappear?

books are illegal for little children. they cannot go to school.

people of palestine are fully unmedicated.

if somebody wants to prove me wrong...you are welcome

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Originally posted by loner007

I cant believe people are bringing out anti semitism as an excuse for peoples hatred of israel. Ever since Israel was founded 50 yrs ago or so Israel has proved not to be good neighbours with anyone and all middle east issues stem from that.

How can someone be good neighbours with states that doesn't aknowledge Israels existance and rant on every opportunity how they want to destroy it?
You call firing missiles from gaza on israeli land good neighbour-behavior?

Do everybody a favor and don't depict Israel as the only aggressor in the ME.
This conflict isn't as easy as that.

Also I like to add is Britain has had its fair share of terrorism through the actions of the IRA and its breakaway groups. DO you see British troops firing blind into groups of people? DO you see British troops driving tanks through peoples houses? Do you see the british sending an air armada to blow up the IRA?DO you see the British Government having a blockade in Northern Ireland? ETC ETC....

Ever heard of the Bloody Sunday? GB had its episodes of massacres as most other countries do.

Theres are ways of dealing with terrorism and Israels overkill is the problem and their attitude. Talks are the only way and if Israel cant talk to hamas just like the british government didnt want to talk to sinn fein. In the end they had no choice and eventually had to talk to sinn fein and things have improved politically. So when it comes to knowing how to deal with terrorism Israel hasnt a bloody clue....

It's always easy to talk and condemn other nations. After all you live in a peacefull region without such problems.

Just because the Hamas took over the "government" in palestine does't mean they aren't a ismalistic terror organisation anymore.
The israeli once tried to establish a ceasefire with the hamas. During this period dozens of misslies landed on Israeli soil.
Just think about what your country would do in such a position. I'm certain it wouldn't be very different.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Bl4cK]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
It isn't so much Anti-Israel, but it is more of a Anti-Israeli-policies. The hypocrisy coming from their leaders is fueling this flame. Believe me, there is no more anti-Israeli posters than there are of anti-Muslim, Anti-Iraq, and Anti-Afghanistan.

How come all this propaganda is needed to back-up Israel? It was never mentioned when people were screaming about the 2 wars.

If Israel is not at fault than there wouldn't be a need for "anti-Israeli" threads. And it is not so much anti-anything bu more of a pro-humanity stance. People don't want to see others suffering, especially when the suffering is caused by people who were persecuted before.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

Could you provide evidence for your clames, please?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I don't consider ats to be a hate site. when people come together to point out the wrongs of the world it is not hate. There are plenty of threads in regards to palestine wrong doings. Following the op's logic this site is a bp hate site, or a religious hate site. wrong. I think there are just enough people on here staying objective and pointing out the wrongs of the world. sure there is a percentage of people on here who want to push there own personal beliefs, but we are all not that uninformed, or full of hate. sounds like your own personal belief is getting in the way of seeing the truth. deny ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl4cK

yes, I could lump together many articles,sites and books. all in german. give me a few hours and I'll send you all the stuff I have.

a lot of information is from a professor of my university. she is from palestine. she sent me tons of material.

this is only one link (german). I'll try to provide english evidence.
and I know that one link is no evidence...you don't have to use this argument

www.zmag.de...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Rohdan]

olive trees

they are not even allowed to collect rain water. I'm working on more english stuff.

www.amnesty.de...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
So, If its fine to point out that Isreal has been knowingly illegally in reciept
of trillions in aid while possesing and selling nuclear technology to other non signatories of the nuclear non proliferation treaty,
whats the problem with discussing Isreals most recent faux pas?

Is this what you spent the money on?

Since you are not legally entitled to all this money perhaps you wouldn't mind paying it back...gee they might even stay the legal actions

After all America has many critical problems which need to be fixed right now and that money would do it.

The Gulf
Derivatives/ bank failures
Tent cities
The border between Mexico and the southern states
( they can only afford to hire illegal immigrants to build a couple miles of wall)
Anchor baby welfare..
Ventrens' health care
The Obamas parties
Billions a day for several wars which out not to have even happened as it seems the countries aren't even guilty of the crimes they are accused of...
etc

Come on Isreal be a pal
America really needs your help
it isn't like you are spending the money
on anything worth wild are you?

Well, thanks for letting me know it isn't hate speech to discuss Isreals crimes...

Oh wait a minute...
That does make this whole threat kinda redundant doesn't it?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Rohdan

I don't deny the fact that both parties were involved in bloodshed. But your reasoning only involves how bad the Israelis treat the palesinians.
There are always two sides in a conflict.

While Israel not always acts in the right way, like any other country, they tried to negotiate with the hamas which has gaza under its control. (Cease-fire)
And you very well know how it ended.
The condition in the Middle East won't be better with this fingerpointing at Israel I see every day. Surely the civilian population suffers under the conflict. Thats out of the question.

But as long as both parties, Israel and especially the hamas, won't loose their irrational hatred against each other, there will be no peace and further damage to the civilians in the ME.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

You could say the same thing about the Actions of the Nation of "Israel", actually...

And Since AIPAC (American Israel Public Affairs Committee) has a rather OVERLARGE Influance on politics and general national direction in the United States... My Question is, Are you saying that it is "Hateful" to talk about the actions that a nation takes in the world?

At what point does the mods start shutting down threads and cleaning up the boards.

When the T&C are violated... Rational Discourse is Allowed here.

Yeah, we get it, people tried to run the Israeli blockade and lost.

The Food to Hungry People was stopped.....

See how the subject seems to change when I don't pretty up the words?

The Nation of Israel is Currently in the process of starving, stealing from, and harassing, millions of people...

For their Land.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4faf515cf460.jpg[/atsimg]

You Tell *ME* why I shouldn't Hate them for that?

Unless you think the Palestinians Deserve this treatment?

-Edrick

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl4cK
But as long as both parties, Israel and especially the hamas, won't loose their irrational hatred against each other, there will be no peace and further damage to the civilians in the ME.

Why Hamas especially? You say there are two sides in a conflict and then put the onus on the Palestinian gov't. Why?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bl4cK

look at the numbers of civilian victims on both sides.

israel punishes civilian population. millions of people suffer who have NOTHING to do with hamas.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Poet1b,
Israel is a fascist state. If they change their governement and build a democratic, peaceful parliament that do not obey Israel military, nobody will be against Israel.
Don't mix Jew or Jewishness with Israel. We are talking about the governement and army of Israel. If you dont see that they are fascist and totally anti democratic you have to change your way of thinking completely.
And, opening a thread like "Is Ats now Israeli hate site" typical fake-defence strategy "omg nobody loves us" of fascist state Israel.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by deccal]

[edit on 2-6-2010 by deccal]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Considering that:

Thanks to the Mossad, Israel's "Institute for Intelligence and Special Tasks", the Hamas was allowed to reinforce its presence in the occupied territories. Meanwhile, Arafat's Fatah Movement for National Liberation as well as the Palestinian Left were subjected to the most brutal form of repression and intimidation

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".
www.globalresearch.ca...

Isn't blaming Hamas for anything directly saying Israel is guilty?
isn't THAT antisemetic hate speech?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Because your so called "palestinian government" is an islamistic group of exteremists. Their goald is not to help the palestinian population but to destroy israel and seed hate. They are part of the agressors that make sure this conflict won't end in the near future.

These are the people who indoctrinate gazas population and children to hate Israel and let them play with toy bombs wrapped around them. This contributes to the hate spiral there.

But this is offtopic here and we can discuss this in the dozens of other threads.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A very sane ATS user who had fought before for Israel
www.abovetopsecret.com...
If people like him become majority, peace may come to ME.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bl4cK
Because your so called "palestinian government" is an islamistic group of exteremists. Their goald is not to help the palestinian population but to destroy israel and seed hate. They are part of the agressors that make sure this conflict won't end in the near future.

But you're OK with "extremists" as long as they aren't Islamists? Because that sure is what the Israeli gov't is too.

These are the people who indoctrinate gazas population and children to hate Israel and let them play with toy bombs wrapped around them. This contributes to the hate spiral there.

Please, stop with the propaganda. One has to asks though, "How desperate must a people be to vote Hamas into gov't?"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join