It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I know what all these links claim, and not one provides one shred of historical evidence to back their claims that the Rothschild family controlled the people who controlled U.S. banks.

Here is an example of a legitimate source.

www.u-s-history.com...

In 1855, Rockefeller found his first job, working as an assistant bookkeeper for less than four dollars a week. He showed a talent for detail and a strong work ethic from the beginning. In 1859, Rockefeller's diligence was rewarded by being made a partner.

In that same year, oil was discovered in not-too-distant Titusville, Pennsylvania, touching off the growth of a new industry driven largely by the demand for kerosene for lighting. Rockefeller was immediately attracted to the oil business, but was repelled by the disorder of the wildcatters.

He finally made his bid in 1863, by creating a refining business with Maurice B. Clark and other partners. Cleveland, with its Great Lakes access, rail service and supply of immigrant labor, emerged early as a refining center. In 1870, Rockefeller teamed with his brother William, Henry M. Flagler, and Samuel Andrews (inventor of an inexpensive means of refining crude oil) to establish the Standard Oil Company.

Here is some more.

boards.ancestry.com...

Rockefeller was the second of six children born in Richford, New York, to William Avery Rockefeller (November 13, 1810–May 11, 1906) and Eliza Davison (September 12, 1813–March 28, 1889). Genealogists trace his roots back to Germany in the 1600s. His father, a travelling salesman who the locals referred to as "Big Bill", was a sworn foe of conventional morality who had opted for a vagabond existence. Throughout his life, William Avery Rockefeller expended considerable energy on tricks and schemes to avoid plain hard work. Eliza, a homemaker and devout Baptist, struggled to maintain a semblance of stability at home as William was frequently gone for extended periods. Young John D. Rockefeller's contemporaries described him as articulate, methodical, and discreet.

Who was Rockefeller's silent partner money man?

Stephen Vanderburgh Harkness

en.wikipedia.org...

These are the roots of the U.S oil industry that currently is the PTB. The Rothschilds didn't get involved, when they were allowed to get involved, wasn't until the U.S. business powers were too big for the Rothschild family to buy.

If you think televangelists are reasonable sources, the joke is on you.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Am I to understand that you are *NOT* debating the Elites control of the world, but just the Rothschild-Rockefeller Connection?

(Second Line is curious)

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Yeah, that is the point.

The Rothschilds did not control U.S. bankers or the oil companies. Big oil has controlled the U.S. presidency for 20 of the last 29 years. The bankers have only been doing big oil's bidding.

Where did all our problems begin? The gas crisis of the seventies.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Yeah, that is the point.

Ah..... I see.

Well then, I shall not continue to debate the point with someone who is already on my side of the battle anyways.

As you are against the Rothschilds AND the Rockefellers, it makes little difference if you believe them to be connected, or unconnected...

The Rothschilds did not control U.S. bankers or the oil companies. Big oil has controlled the U.S. presidency for 20 of the last 29 years. The bankers have only been doing big oil's bidding.

From my research, the Rothschild's helped the Rockefeller family get set up (through Loans and such) and then the Rockefellers pretty much split from the Rothschild family... (they began warring over oil, actually), and currently, they hold a sort of uneasy truce (currently = past few decades)

Sort of a "We both want ridiculous amounts of money, so lets work together instead of fighting" or something like that.

Where did all our problems begin? The gas crisis of the seventies.

Oh, you should read up on the creation of the Federal Reserve Banking system... that was set up in 1914, and is a much larger cash cow than oil, any day of the week.

But, yeah... they both suck, and need to be dealt with.

Google Video Link

-Edrick

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join