It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Is ATS now an Israeli hate site?

NO. People are just against the misuse of Israel's military.

Is ATS being used to wage a Propaganda War against the Palestinians?

YES.

Hope this helps you.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by thepixelpusher]

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

They are anti-Jewish or anti-Israel when they disregard the facts, and blame all the problems in the world on the Jews, or Israel, and it is ridiculous.

Have these discussion, but I would like to think the site would keep these discussions down to a minimum, so that they don't disrupt other, IMO, more valuable discussions.

It is a policy of ATS to shutdown multiple thread discussing the same event, and that is what I thought needed to be done when I created this thread. Over fifty percent of top forty posts were on this phony false alarm propaganda incident.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

When I wrote this post, it sure looked like ATS was turning into an Israeli hate site.

It looked like a very well coordinated attack against propagandists by internet propaganda that ignores the truth behind this incident.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
reply to post by Dr Expired

And when was Britain occupied? Was there international law and standards that all countries which want to be respected members of the international community must abide by?
The land taken by israel in the 1967 war is illegal under the geneva convention, Hamas has stated it agrees to a two state solution pre 1967 borders with east Jerusalem as it's capital. What's wrong with this?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Solomons]

Ican respect your obvious earnest passion on this subject, I guess Iam just offering a possible solution, and that is submission, that ensures survival on the part of the Palestininans.
Britain was ripped apart by the Vikings, Romans , saxons, normans, but it survived, thatwas a long time ago, but perhaps the basic recipie stays the same, recognise your own power and your enemies power, and do what you need to survive.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
ATS has been an Israeli hate site for a long time-its not new. It does seem to be getting worse here lately and ive told everyone i know to look here, post here whatever, but dont believe 99% of what you see on this site as every day its full of anti-American propaganda combined with "The world is going to end tomorrow" types along with 14 year olds who are just learning about the cold-war but want to apply it to everything going on today.

I look forward to reading things on here just as i look forward to reading the comics in the Sunday paper-except the comics are more believable.

Originally posted by poet1b

The home page of ATS now has more Israeli hatred threads than I care to count. It looks like the site is being used and abused by a coordinated effort to spread anti-Israeli propaganda.

At what point does the mods start shutting down threads and cleaning up the boards. Yeah, we get it, people tried to run the Israeli blockade and lost. Everyone has already made up their mind on this event. It seems only one or two threads is needed to discuss this issue.

[/quote

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

They are anti-Jewish or anti-Israel when they disregard the facts, and blame all the problems in the world on the Jews, or Israel, and it is ridiculous.

I am anti-Israel.... it is a terrorist nation, it wages wars of conquest through deception, propaganda, and naked force of arms.

IT gains its finances and weapons through its Orwellian control of American media, and by extension of donated airtime, the political landscape of the nation.

Am I Anti-Jewish?

Well, that depends upon ONE THING.

IF the Jew defends the Actions of Israel... then they are my enemy.

Israel is the MAIN PUPPET of the Global Banking syndicates, and they use the stigma against criticizing jews (that they create through the ADL and AIPAC) as a cloak of protection for all of their nefarious deeds.

Being the Human Shield of the New World Order has many benefits for the Jewish peoples.... and this influences some of them to turn a blind eye towards the aggressive, ANTI-HUMAN policies of Israel's military expansion, apartheid, and occupation.

One CANNOT Confront the New World Order, OR the banking Elite, unless one is willing to stand against the Propaganda of the "Nation" of Israel.

I completely Agree with Helen Thomas (Before she was forced to retract her statement) that the nation of Israel should be dissolved.

Israel is not meant to be a Homeland for the Jews....

It is a ploy to accumulate power in the hands of those self styled "Elders of Zion", and to remain forever out of the spotlight of the light of truth.

And the Jewish people were dumb enough to fall for it, because the Nation that the Global Bankers Created to fulfill their plans, was named "Israel"...

As if ONLY GOD can name a nation Israel....

Israel was founded by none other than Edmund De Rothschild.

They put him on their CURRENCY for Christs Sake:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/49da51c669d5.jpg[/atsimg]

And we are ALL aware of the Rothschild/Rockefeller connection to the New World Order.

Israel is DESIGNED to create instability in the middle east... it is THE PLAN.

Have these discussion, but I would like to think the site would keep these discussions down to a minimum, so that they don't disrupt other, IMO, more valuable discussions.

Too Bad.

Israel is INTRICATELY LINKED to the most FAR REACHING global conspiracies on the planet.

It is the Lynch-pin in the Global Wealth Confiscation plan...

That being, a foothold to invade the Middle east for the resources underneath the sands.

It is a policy of ATS to shutdown multiple thread discussing the same event, and that is what I thought needed to be done when I created this thread. Over fifty percent of top forty posts were on this phony false alarm propaganda incident.

Phony?

You mean to say that people did not die?

You mean to say that this did not happen in international waters?

You mean to say that Israel is the perfect and holy nation of GOD, as opposed to the CREATION OF MEN WITH MONEY?

God did not make Israel... Edmund De Rothschild did.

This is documented history.

Let me take you for a walk around the park, shall I?

Step 1: Hitler's rise to power was financed by the same international banking interests that form the core nucleus of the New World Order.

They STARTED the Holocaust of the jews to gain international support for their "Israel" plan.

They manipulated the British Empire to MANDATE the theft of Palestine, to give to the Jewish peoples.

They spread propaganda to manipulate the Jewish peoples into thinking that "Israel" was the only safe place for jews.

Step 2: Once Hitler was defeated (as was the plan) the German scientists and industrialists were SAVED from the fall of Germany by operation Paperclip, THUS, their plans could proceed unimpeded.

You can read ALL about this in the book: "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion"

THAT is their ENTIRE PLAN, but someone leaked it, didn't they?

So, they had to enter into historic record that the Document was "Forged" in order to discredit it in the minds of the people of earth.

Sure, plenty of people will state that parts of the Protocols were plagiarized from earlier works... as if that makes the ominous predictions contained within their pages somehown UNTRUE.

This would be like me saying that Phased Emitters are a HOAX, because they were copied from Star Trek.

Despite the fact that they are QUITE REAL.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f310d5eeef99.gif[/atsimg]

I am sick and TIRED of global sympathy for the Jewish people being used as a WEAPON OF OPPRESSION.

I am sick and tired of the ADL, and AIPAC controlling American foreign policy.

I am sick and tired of watching the Israel propaganda machine crushing career and life out of anyone who dares speak out against these "Chosen People of God"

Guess What.... EVERY RELIGIOUS BOOK IN THE WORLD states that Those who wrote it are the chosen people of god.

I am sick and tired of all of our efforts to free humanity from the clutches of this EVIL cult of Global Bankers being CRUSHED with a single, well placed cry of "Anti-Semite"

I will not back down... I will not Stop.

I am not afraid of these devious strategies, and I will CONTINUE to fight against the Total Tyrannical subjugation OF MY PEOPLE, to my LAST BREATH.

And If that means that I am called an Anti-Semite....

THEN SO BE IT.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Just to share my opinion as quick as possible

I don't believe this site is full of hate. I believe that all posts that are said to be anti - israel are infact condemning the actions of israel military and aren't against the average person living in israel

also i do believe that most posts are responses to what average users of this site consider to be propaganda . some posts made ,having as idea the defense of israel's actions , are hilarious and insulting to the intelligence , so this is why most feel the need to reply .

Even if the facts and evidence provided is completely ignored or disregarded

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

I think the PTB are the oil companies. They are the one who make most of the money and create most of the problems. They control the banks, they have the most influence over world governments, they do everything in their power to prevent alternative technologies to develop, and they control the media.

Your hatred of Israel is based on nothing but nonsense.

You have been completely fooled by the PTB.

posted on Jun, 7 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I see very little "Israeli-hate." I do see lots of anger toward Israel.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I think the PTB are the oil companies.

Some of them are.... yes... but mostly, they are bankers.

The Rothschild Banking Dynasty assisted the Rockefeller (oil tycoon) family in its growth.

So, you are partially right.

They are the one who make most of the money and create most of the problems.

Not really.... take a look at the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank... that is where most all of your power is.

The Oil monopolies have alot of power, this is true... but OIL is still priced in Dollars.... (The Federal Reserve Banks Intellectual Property, by the way)

They control the banks

Depends on the bank, but the Global Banking cartels answer to no one.

they have the most influence over world governments

Once again, not as much control as the Banks.

they do everything in their power to prevent alternative technologies to develop

Yes... Agreed.

and they control the media.

Not so much as the banks do.

Your hatred of Israel is based on nothing but nonsense.

Your apologetics of Israel is based on nothing more than the Banking elites Pro-Israel Propaganda.

You have been completely fooled by the PTB.

Pot, Kettle, Black..... Etc.

Go learn about history, would you?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Maybe you should post some links to back up your claims.

And while you are at it, learn some real history, instead of the propaganda versions.

Once again, where is Halliburton's current headquarters?

Who financed Hitler?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Maybe you should post some links to back up your claims.

Of Course, Of Course.... where ARE my manners...

My Claims:

I am anti-Israel.... it is a terrorist nation, it wages wars of conquest through deception, propaganda, and naked force of arms.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4faf515cf460.jpg[/atsimg]

MY Claims:

IT gains its finances and weapons through its Orwellian control of American media, and by extension of

donated airtime, the political landscape of the nation.

incontiguousbrick.files.wordpress.com...

My Claims:

Israel is the MAIN PUPPET of the Global Banking syndicates, and they use the stigma against criticizing jews (that they create through the ADL and AIPAC) as a cloak of protection for all of their nefarious deeds.

sites.google.com...

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.lookingglassnews.org...

www.cliffordshack.com...

Being the Human Shield of the New World Order has many benefits for the Jewish peoples.... and this influences some of them to turn a blind eye towards the aggressive, ANTI-HUMAN policies of Israel's military expansion, apartheid, and occupation.

My Claims:

Israel is INTRICATELY LINKED to the most FAR REACHING global conspiracies on the planet.

It is the Lynch-pin in the Global Wealth Confiscation plan...

That being, a foothold to invade the Middle east for the resources underneath the sands.

www.associatedcontent.com...

God did not make Israel... Edmund De Rothschild did.

This is documented history.

en.wikipedia.org...

My Claims:

Step 1: Hitler's rise to power was financed by the same international banking interests that form the core nucleus of the New World Order.

They STARTED the Holocaust of the jews to gain international support for their "Israel" plan.

They manipulated the British Empire to MANDATE the theft of Palestine, to give to the Jewish peoples.

They spread propaganda to manipulate the Jewish peoples into thinking that "Israel" was the only safe place for jews.

www.reformed-theology.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

My Claims:

Step 2: Once Hitler was defeated (as was the plan) the German scientists and industrialists were SAVED from the fall of Germany by operation Paperclip, THUS, their plans could proceed unimpeded.

en.wikipedia.org...

MY Claims:

The Rothschild Banking Dynasty assisted the Rockefeller (oil tycoon) family in its growth.

A brief history of Kuhn, Loeb and Co. appeared in Newsweek magazine on February 1, 1936: "Abraham Kuhn and Solomon Loeb were general merchandise merchants in Lafayette, Indiana, in 1850. As usual in newly settled regions, most transactions were on credit. They soon found out that they were bankers... In 1867, they established Kuhn, Loeb and Co., bankers, in New York City, and took in a young German immigrant, Jacob Schiff, as partner. Young Schiff had important financial connections in Europe. After ten years, Jacob Schiff was head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., Kuhn having retured. Under Schiff's guidance, the house brought European capital into contact with American industry."

Schiff's "important financial connections in Europe" were the Rothschilds and their German representatives, the M. M. Warburg Company of Hamburg and Amsterdam. Within twenty years the Rothschilds, through their Warburg-Schiff connection, had provided the capital that enabled John D. Rockefeller to greatly expand his Standard Oil empire. They also financed the activities of Edward Harriman (Railroads) and Andrew Carnegie (Steel).

freetheplanet.net...

My Claims:

Not really.... take a look at the International Monetary Fund, and the World Bank... that is where most all of your power is.

The Oil monopolies have alot of power, this is true... but OIL is still priced in Dollars.... (The Federal Reserve Banks Intellectual Property, by the way)

images.fastcompany.com...

My Claims:

Depends on the bank, but the Global Banking cartels answer to no one.

This should go without saying... seriously.

Who financed Hitler?

www.reformed-theology.org...

Ok... your request has been met.

Your turn.

And while you are at it, learn some real history, instead of the propaganda versions.

Once Again.... Pot, Kettle, Black, Etc....

Are you going to argue, or are you going to do *THIS* CONSTANTLY???

Seriously, Dude.... just stop... you are embarrassing yourself.

-Edrick

[edit on 8-6-2010 by Edrick]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It's a hot issue right now, due to the flotilla violence.

A US citizen was shot in the face 4 times, and once in the chest.

Apparently people feel the need to talk about that, and you can't really blame them. If the US had gunned down an Israeli flotilla, and shot an Israeli 4 times in the face, once in the chest, would there not be what appears to be a "coordinated anti-US propaganda effort"?

I also neglect the original post's claim that everyone wants to come here to talk about "UFO's and mysteries", quite the contrary, people want to talk about many things. Just click the "board" button and notice the myriad of topics one can choose from.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ATS isnt an israeli site.
ATS is a forum for discussion.
The people on this site may not agree or like Israel, and they are well within their rights to voice this in a proper manner, if not the mods shut it down.

If you want a site that praises Israel and hates Muslims... well, i cant suggest anysites like that because id rather be in a non-biased atmosphere where i can voice my opinions.

good luck on your search!

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Oh, and THIS Also:

Also...

G. William Miller

Miller also forayed into politics. From 1963 to 1965, Miller was Chairman of the Industry Advisory Council of the President's Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity; in 1966 and 1967, he was a member of the National Council on the Humanities. Miller also served in the "think tank" Club of Rome. In 1968, he aided Hubert Humphrey's presidential campaign as chairman of a Democratic-leaning business group.

en.wikipedia.org...

Paul Volcker:

As of October 2006, he is the current Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the influential Washington-based financial advisory body, the Group of Thirty, and is a member of the Trilateral Commission. He has had a long association with the Rockefeller family, not only with his positions at Chase Bank and the Trilateral Commission, but also through membership of the Trust Committee of Rockefeller Group, Inc. (RGI), which he joined in 1987. That entity managed, at one time, the Rockefeller Center on behalf of the numerous members of the Rockefeller clan. He currently serves as Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the International House in Manhattan, NY. He was a founding member of the Trilateral Commission and is a long time member of the Bilderberg Group.

en.wikipedia.org...

Alan Greenspan:

Greenspan was born in 1926 in the Washington Heights area of New York City. His family was Jewish, with Herbert Greenspan, Alan's father, of Romanian-Jewish descent, and Alan’s mother, Rose Goldsmith, of Hungarian-Jewish descent.

en.wikipedia.org...

Ben Bernanke:

"As a teenager in the 1960s in the small town of Dillon, South Carolina, Bernanke used to help roll the Torah scrolls in his local synagogue. Although he keeps his beliefs private, his friend Mark Gertler, chairman of New York University's economics department, commented in 2005 that, "it is really embedded in who he (Bernanke) is".

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Glad to clear things up then. I think ATS is has about the same variety of opinions as any public site out there.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Seriously, you post a bunch of propaganda garbage and claim that proves something?

Yeah, Phil Graham, now that is a reliable source. No doubt you have sent him large amounts of money to get you in good graces with god.

They financed Hitler to create Israel, by slaughtering millions of Jews. Yeah, sure, that makes total sense.

And
GW didn't make sure the Bin Laden family wasn't safely escorted out of the U.S. after 9/11

And Halliburton headquarters is not now in Dubai

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Um, like so many others, you didn't even bother to read the opening post.

Sure, discuss this event, I agree it should be done, but when more than half the top twenty or so top threads on the home page are on this same subject, then something is wrong.

ATS has a policy of shutting down threads, when too many threads are started on the same topic. I just didn't understand why this policy wasn't being put into place for this topic, which in my opinion was a minor incident blown out of proportion by propagandists.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Are you going to *refute* my claims, or are you going to use ad homenim attacks and attempts to ridicule to insinuate that your perspective is the ONLY CORRECT ONE.

Seriously.... your "Argument" is so transparent that it is beginning to become quite sad.

Learn how to argue, because *YOU FAIL AT IT*

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

to add to what Edric has posted

since the same refuted statements keep coming up again and again we have developed quite a few references showing we are troubled by the repetition of already disproved arguments

here are what the anti torah Jews have to say about zionism which we
anti- Isreal- firster -apologists
fully support and Love:
THE ROLE OF ZIONISM IN THE HOLOCAUST

Article by Rabbi Gedalya Liebermann - Australia
"Spiritually and Physically Responsible

www.abovetopsecret.com...

wish i could spell as fast as I read
[edit on 9-6-2010 by Danbones]

top topics