It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Regime Change: Israel... A Must.......

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Crimson_King

Dude its me.... No one has hacked my account that I know of.... I have spent the last couple of days drunk because of all this.... Just had enough.... This is NOT my or any other vision for Israel... It needs to be sorted for the sake of Jew and Palestinian, indeed the world....

No more... They have to go...

I know I have been quite voiciferous in the past in Israels defense.. But under the surface I knew that something was very very wrong... This was the last straw...

I would defend Israel with my life.... But NOT THIS ISREAL!!

I have been duped... Wasted my life on a lie... I am gutted that I have been such a bloody mug....

Kudos, OP. It takes great strength of character to make a 180-degree change of mind on major issues like this. Not many people can do it... AND would openly admit it.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Parallex

Yes... I see that successive governments have created these things that have fosterd these groups and fed peoples inherant bigotry.... We have all been manipulated and played like idiots... I will not support it no more or fall for it... However I am still worried by Islam in my area... I know their agenda... Its the same as them all.... Dominance and control.... I will not fall for either...

I think politics should stay secular, and there be one rule of law for everyone whatever religion... If it can stay that way then I have no problem... But if any group tries to seek dominance over the other then it should be fought against...

A level playing field for all...... Thats all I want

Blimey.... I don't know what to say. Genuinely.

Who are you and what have you done with Yissachar?

I am worried by Islam as well - as I am with all religions. We agree on this area, I can't believe it, I really can't. I'm completely astounded by this change mate.

Your last line sums up my feelings on this whole matter exactly. Welcome to the alternative world mate.

Parallex.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Parallex

Dude I have always wanted a level playing field for everyone... Maybe have gone about it the wrong way and said some questionable things... But its all I have ever wanted... That is what I and many of my family have fought for... I have told you before that I did not hate the Palestinians.... But what has got me the most... And it hit me really hard the other day... Is that I gave up my house.. In my mind for peace.. so they could be imprisoned in it... We who did that ALL did that... The thought of that has killed me inside... The government knew what they was doing there... It was not a gesture of peace.. But one to imprison and contain a whole people under siege conditions... This is murder... And I did that!! I am finding it very difficult to look myself in the mirror at the moment

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i dont supprt isreal in any way.

And they should not have jumped onto this ship.

But as soon as they landed they were bean beaten like crazy with metal pipes, and knives.

this is not a normal response, they should not have even had all those weapons at the ready.

i did find it hilarious when they threw one commando overboard though.

How do you respond to people attacking you in such a violent way?

they attacked armed soldiers, probably with intent to kill, and nobody in the press has the balls to point this out for somereason.

Like i said i dont support isreal, but i find the actions of these soldiers appropriate, it was defence. and it was stupid to attack them.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
i dont supprt isreal in any way.

And they should not have jumped onto this ship.

But as soon as they landed they were bean beaten like crazy with metal pipes, and knives.

they attacked armed soldiers, probably with intent to kill, and nobody in the press has the balls to point this out for somereason.

Like i said i dont support isreal, but i find the actions of these soldiers appropriate, it was defence. and it was stupid to attack them.

So what you're saying then is that if an intruder comes illegaly into your house, and you try to fend him off with whatever you have available, he is entitled to shoot you?

The boat was a PRIVATE vessel, in international waters, and raided in a pirate-like fashion by the soldiers, without any right to be there in the first place.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

No.... Their naval vessels should have herded them away... Bording was only ever going to cause confrontation...... That or scuttle the ships... They would have had to get in life boats... Again much easier to control... It doesnt take much brains does it??

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
A lot of respect and hats off to you, Yissachar. It takes a real man, nay, a true human being to recognize when a wrong is being made, and ammend your path accordingly.

Change always brings in pain, but trust me that the result at the end will be a better and more humane version of you.

Congratulations.

*edit: spelling mistake

[edit on 2-6-2010 by RadioKnecht]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Dont be idiots guys.

Typical responses.

It's obvious that these guys meant buisness, and it was stupid to attack them.

Did i say it was right to board them no i did not, i said it was wrong, you have to put that fact aside for a moment and think for yourself.

These were not pirates, with a decrepid little fishing boat, these were obviously special forces, coming down from a helicopter.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Yissachar1

The only reason these atrocities are happening is because the Arabs have being made out to be undesirables. Islam has been used against them in the most vicious way. I hope it is one truth that the Islamic population will realize and counter it with reason instead of falling into the animosity trap because that's what the blood-thirsty supremacists (posing as Jewish people) want.

It's not just one isolate incident where Israelis are defending themselves, it’s the on-going ill-treatment of a population and the propaganda used to defend or hide it. I have seen barbaric acts of pure evil against the Palestinians that don't have anything to do with self-defense. It can take an awful lot of time for the truth to come out but when you let the devil dance enough, it can’t hide anymore. For some reason, it has always been impossible for me to associate what Israel is doing with being Jewish, fortunately.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I too am surprised by your words OP but I commend you and them.

What has happened to you has also happened to me seven years ago. I too was a supporter of Israeli policy and Israel in general but then...I started looking deeper into things...the more I saw, the more disgusted I became.

I don't hate Israelis, I don't hate Jews, but I do think the Israeli leaders are out of their collective minds alongside the people who support what they are doing.

I see now that they are pushing up an article showing how Israel attempted to deliver some of the supplies but Hammas rejected them.

They're BLOOD STAINED now from up to 20 or more innocent civilians!
The rest of the people who attempted to deliver them are imprisoned.
If they actually had supplies all along why were they illegally raided and killed?
Why not just meet them at the dock then?

Unbelievable. Simply unbelievable.
I bet Israel thinks this is proof that Hammas is evil, when it shows the opposite.

They are even trying to excuse this by saying 500 people have died in places like India and Pakistan in the last month and no one is getting outraged. Are you saying that you are no better and act like terrorists as well?

10-20+ aid delivering protesters unnecessarily killed in a group of many from around the globe and they STILL don't get what they did??!!

Hammas even demanded they release all the prisoners before they even touch any aid.
Shameful that such a statement is coming from them.

I can never support Israeli leadership and policy again until it makes a radical change.

There are plenty of Jews who feel the same way and I've met them.
They are far from self-hating, liberal, or insane.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
Did i say it was right to board them no i did not, i said it was wrong, you have to put that fact aside for a moment and think for yourself.

Look at the fact you mentioned in your statement, then ask yourself a question.

If you and your family were sailing in international waters and heavily armed military representatives of a nearby nation illegally boarded your vessel from a helicopter with guns drawn after firing rounds at your boat, started handcuffing and manhandling your family and shouting demands but you rightfully fought them back and they shot you...who would be at fault?

Don't kid yourself, seriously answer that question.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Everybody loves to attack Israel because....well, they have become rough and decisive, their actions can often times be more brutal than normal. Maybe instead of hating on them so much, ask yourself why they have grown to the point they are now, how did they get here? What can they do? Could they even survive in that environment without such behavior?

What would you have Israel do that would satisfy you and ensure their safety? They have had many years to think on this question and I believe they are desperate and are beginning to not care what you think and just do what they feel they must. Does that make them right or just? Not always, but maybe you should go there to protest, make a few Muslim friends so when they chop your head off for not being Muslim, at least you will know each others names and you will have shown them big bad Jewish people just who the aggressor is.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by ALlENATlON]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So do you think that it is ok that children in Gaza go without essentials for life? This just breeds more future terrorist acts in the future.. Do you think that it is ok that a surgeon in Gaza cannot operate on patients because of power outs? Do you think it is ok to starve and imprison a whole people out of existence then expect them to be ok about that? Are you ok that this governhment breaks all the laws under the sun, even commiting murder in other countries? Are you happy that there is a government in this world right now that has the WILL and does ALL of these things??

With all do respect this is nothing new, why now are you concerned ?

I just have to wonder.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

It wasn't piracy. Piracy is taking something of value. They stopped a ship violating their policy. the US does this on a yearly basis in Florida and elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I would not have attacked no. and guess what? I would not be one of the ones stone dead in a morgue. after being shot.

was it worth it? we dont even know your names.

I also wouldnt have dragged my family along with a bunch of people more intent on causing a [snip]storm than delivering aid.

oh these aren't weapons, they are for repairing the ship..by bashing it..

What did they expect to happen, to beat them? then carry on to gaza uninterrupted?

[edit on 2-6-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Because I removed my family from it... Gained perspective.... Woke up and realised a few things... I pray that God blesses Israel... And delivers it from the liars and muderers in charge....

Its ok to change your mind btw.... Sometimes defending what is clearly wrong makes ME wonder.....

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
israel needs to get the !%$ out of there and go live some place else ... simply

while religion lives, they will keep there, simply because their brains dont work by logic, they work by faith, a delusional faith, but it works,

they kill and they sleep well the other night because they are killing in the name of some god ...

this is not just for jews, every major religion is based on killing and domination, instead of spreading love or whatever, thats why I cant support ANY religion, otherwise I am supporting ALL religion ...

forgot to add

I should say, I really dont like people that believe PRAYING is going to solve anything, if really there were a God that cared about this galaxy, or this solar system, this planet, he would do something ...

so, its up to us to fix it, the problem is that people just want to spread misinformation, they just dont care about truth, about knowledge, so, in my opinion, there is no fix - we would need literally a superman to fix everything ... just not possible

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Faiol]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Thank you for shareing your feelings with us, it has been so sad reading the threads for the last week.To hear what you have to say is heartwarming to say the least. Airspoon was saying much the same yesterday. May God bless you both. there have been such strong feelings expressed on ATS. almost hateful coming from both sides, I dont think it is hate, just pure frustration. For so many years people have trusted the people in power, be it religious or political never questioning that there may be some covert agenda.
people are becoming aware, slowly, but surely. That is a good thing. Lets all pray that the Gaza concentration camp will have their prison gates opened and they all get their freedom, as the Jews got theirs after WW2, then maybe the brave people who lost their lives on the boat. will not have died in vain. Peace and love.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

Because I removed my family from it... Gained perspective.... Woke up and realised a few things... I pray that God blesses Israel... And delivers it from the liars and muderers in charge....

Its ok to change your mind btw.... Sometimes defending what is clearly wrong makes ME wonder.....

You were such a die hard, I am happy you are questioning, but you haven't convinced me yet,

You never thought of the Palestinians, the innocent women and children, when you fought against them?

yet now all of a sudden?

How many years were you an Israeli soldier?

Forgive me but I am shocked.

I am not judging you, I am just suspicious, been on this forum to long, seen to much.

[edit on 033030p://bWednesday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yep totally agree with the regime change
in Israel and some of it's policies.

And while we're at it
can we have a regime change
in America as well ???

They're just as bad !!!

Oh well, just another item
on my Christmas wish list

I do hope it is true.