It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

Wow.. touchy there.

Throwing out the F bomb.

We can't dismiss the trend of metro. And really in the big picture, as long as a person tries to be the best they can be, isn't the rest just a moot point?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Try this, take away all the women from any one chosen "badboy" at an early age, or even later and force him to be lonely for longer than you can imagine and you'll see just how 'feminine' he might become.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

What about if he was never going to be interested in females anyway?

He may of been to feminine to be interested in females anyway, and he is better off.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
well being feminine is not really masculine anyway, but how's also to say that a gay person isn't masculine either, yet technically still be "male"? Are they considered biological males just like other males? And do you really think being "bad" is what masculinity is all about?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

professions such as the traditional police, military and fire, but also youll always need explorers and pioneers, places like alaska have barely been touched by man, the moon and foreign planets etc will all be colonized by masculine men, and once it is safe the metros can follow.

To get to other planets you need research done by guys with glasses.
Who do you think is going to design your ship ? Why a bunch of geeks of course. Do you think a monkey can fly to the moon
all by it's self. Wake up, It is very funny as I can see you can not see the other side of things, I don't expect you to.

Take away all the toys from the monkeys and you will see you are back in stone age. It's where people fail to see that diversity is the key to making everything work or else you would be living in the forest with the other animals.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by pepsi78]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by awake_and_aware

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
It takes a real man to take the challenge of his masculinity seriously.

It takes a weak man to bend over and let another guy do the job. *wink*

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

lmao
Does this mean the log ride will be closing now????

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Ditto and DOUBLE DITTO!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

professions such as the traditional police, military and fire, but also youll always need explorers and pioneers, places like alaska have barely been touched by man, the moon and foreign planets etc will all be colonized by masculine men, and once it is safe the metros can follow.

Who do you think is going to design your ship ? Why a bunch of geeks of course. Do you think a monkey can fly to the moon
all by it's self. Wake up, It is very funny as I can see you can not see the other side of things, I don't expect you to.

Take away all the toys from the monkeys and you will see you are back in stone age. It's where people fail to see that diversity is the key to making everything work or else you would be living in the forest with the other animals.

Charlton Heston says,"Keep your hands off me you damned dirty ape!"

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
All I know is my wife is a feminist through and through ---

But she still wants me to walk the dog, coach baseball, fix the sink, change the oil, and treat her like a lady.

She hates cooking, so I do that (I like it), but that's just sharing the work load - hell if I lived alone would I just starve?

She wants to know that in the middle of the night if someone breaks in they're going through me to get to my family - not that I'm going to be sensitive to the person's needs....

Dudes need to man up... Chicks dig tough guys - DONT EVER LET THEM TELL YOU DIFFERENT.

I can promise you that the most progressive (strait) chick in the world will fall for a big gorilla ape man over a metro boy any day.

When it all comes down to it the world needs (and chicks digg) MEN.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by gncnew]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I never said men couldn't be strong, or shouldn't. In fact they should.

But to be an asshole or prick is different. To be a evil is different.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrispyB

Charlton Heston says,"Keep your hands off me you damned dirty ape!"

Diversity doesn't mean you can't be a Man. Smart dudes are sexy (from what my better half tells me anyway), but they're still MEN. Huge difference.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
One day i always think we will be one gender.
[edit on 6/1/2010 by andy1033]

funny but I feel the same. About 10 years ago, I suddenly announced we had now begun the phase in human evolution where we were all becoming "one gender" or androgenous

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreampsi

Originally posted by andy1033
One day i always think we will be one gender.
[edit on 6/1/2010 by andy1033]

funny but I feel the same. About 10 years ago, I suddenly announced we had now begun the phase in human evolution where we were all becoming "one gender" or androgenous

Nooo, the funny part is that the human race would be dead if this ever happened because there would be no more reproduction. Oh - and also all social order would be destroyed. We're made to be yin/yang to each other. We need the combined strengths of both male/female to create a cohesive unit of social order.

Just because you've abandoned your sense of masculinity does not mean the world is headed to unisex. It just means you lost your...

Anyway... this is just silly - I'm surprised I'm responding - but I honestly feel like you're deluding yourself to justify your lifestyle choice. Human's will not evolve the ability to singularly reproduce. Humans will not evolve the ability to be both protector, hunter, nurturer, and peace maker.

Men are bigger and stronger than women but women have higher pain thresholds and are more sustainable than men. Women have a higher mental capacity but are more prone to emotional reaction versus logic.

Obviously there are exceptions to this but let's not pretend like suddenly the exceptions are becoming the rule.

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
Try this, take away all the women from any one chosen "badboy" at an early age, or even later and force him to be lonely for longer than you can imagine and you'll see just how 'feminine' he might become.

Wrong, and a lot of the posters after you as well. "Metro" has nothing to do with being attracted to men or women, and "Masculine" doesn't either.

If you had taken away all the women from me at an early age, I would have started screwing the less masculine men. It is common in the animal world, it is a show of dominance, it is the root cause of most rapes, it is biological and prehistoric in nature. It happens in prisons. I am not attracted to men at all, but I have an unbelievable sex drive, and if you take away the women, I will start to make compromises with myself!

Masculine = rough, tough, dominant personality. Feminine = caretaker, sweeter, nurturer, and more patient.

Their are plenty of masculine gay men, and plenty of feminine straight men. "Metro" is something different entirely, it has no place in nature, it is a sick pop fad that is effeminating men for the sake of popularity. It warps otherwise normal (albeit un-confident) men into a hybrid of masculine and feminine. Watch "Jersery Shores" on MTV to see the damaging effects of taking unconfident masculine men and making them metro!
(Spoiler: you get tanned, muscular gym rats with no personality that treat women badly and are quick to fight to prove their worth, and defend their sexuality. Typically they like to fight other Metros, and recognize a masculine man as "sir." LOLOL!) Metro=LAME!

posted on Jun, 10 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
psyops.

[edit on 10-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by gncnew

Dude what if the guy breaking in is bigger than you? He will kick your ass.
It just happens, can't do anything about it, trust me. It's who you are, can't change that. It's not normal to act somehow in another way, to make something out something that you are not. You can not grow over night, and yes you will get intimidated if he is bigger than you, it's also normal. If chicks can't understand that then screw them.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by gncnew

Dude what if the guy breaking in is bigger than you? He will kick your ass.
It just happens, can't do anything about it, trust me. It's who you are, can't change that. It's not normal to act somehow in another way, to make something out something that you are not. You can not grow over night, and yes you will get intimidated if he is bigger than you, it's also normal. If chicks can't understand that then screw them.

Ha, ha, ha! See how metros are! It doesn't even occur to them that a real man might meet an intruder with twelve gauge in your home, or you might say, MR. EQUALIZER!!! And to think, I was thinking with my other head when I thought of that. He ain't so dumb after all!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
It is a shame that sexuality gets tied in with gender. They are not the same thing.

As there are feminine homosexuals, there are feminine heterosexuals.

I find it interesting that on a forum that discusses ideas such as the programming of elitists onto the masses, that human sexuality is tied in with stereotypes.

I agree with the poster who says that one day there will be "one gender," and I hope for this.

It's only in our computer mind that we need to define people as sissies.

The big question here, is why are we allowing other people to define what our children should or should not be?

Shouldn't we be letting the children decide for themselves?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I tell my boys it is ok to cry if their dog dies, but not just because they are bleeding!

When we used to have a healthy dose of bullying, we didn't have school massacres. (Now we have the hybridized bullying that has rules, and is more psychological, and often occurs through a proxy such as Facebook. It is ineffective and just brings about violent retaliation.)

Gay men are not the problem. I knew a few Gay men that were very masculine, and a little worrisome, because they were as tough as I was. I used to joke that I didn't even like knowing that a Mike Tyson exists. I don't like knowing that any man alive is so fast, strong, and mean, that he could take me if he wanted me!

Now, Metrosexuals, or "Sissy Boys" are just repulsive in every way! They need a good bully in their life. If they can't be convinced to act a little manlier, then at least they can be toughened up to the point that they will get along in life a little better. There is no excuse for a man to act like a woman. I don't care if he is attracted to other men or not, at least he can act like a man! I would have more respect for a man that came up and slapped me on the arse and asked if he could get some of that, than I would for some little whiny wimp to come over and make some weirdo sick comment about a woman. (Both have happened, and I became friends with the gay guy, while the other weirdo wound up getting arrested later that night for attacking a waitress!)

Dude, that last paragraph was truly spoken like a genuinely sexually repressed and closeted gender queer! Why are you bothered at all by "Sissy Boys" or anyone else who is different from the macho maniliness that you hold so dear? You must be quite special to spout off that sissy boys, etc need "toughening up" to "get alone in life a little better". I would easily bet that I, for one get along in life multiples of better than you do and News flash for you mr guy: I am living proof that nobody, NOBODY, at all, EVER needs ANY toughening up!

Start with this Gomer: I am happy and content %99.999 or more of my life. You don't sound like you even come close to that. As the #1 reason that I see as for why I am such a constantly happy person is exactly because I long ago rejected the macho brainset from wherence you think and speak. You obviously did not reject it and that may very well be why anything about any other person annoys or bothers you. So, why am I so happy all the time?

Simple, I followed my own desires from the earliest of age! I recall looking at my mom's clothing and costume cataloges when I was seven years old and it was then when it became abundantly clear that I had an overwhelming desire and attraction for the most prettiest and girliest of female clothing and was bored to tears by male clothes. Being as how everyone around me was certain I was a boy, I could have easily copped out and buried the truth and forced myself towards masculinity. Had I done so, I at best would be an unhappy, annoyed guy like you. Instead I thought: observation: minimal muscles look the best in a dress and at seven I had established with all certainty that my #1 priority i n life would be looking good in a dress. From then on, I made a conscious effort to avoid any and all activities and chores that held potential to cause me to build arm muscles. Yet another worthy goal that I met or exceeded and as hoped, my visible lack of upper body muscle does indeed fit the bill for looking good in a dress! Add in that I have worked hecka hard to prevent growing a bot or beer belly, I am a svelte, feathery, lithe, agile, vivacious, graceful 5'10" and 130 lbs - the build considered ideally female! Are you catching this?: See: ZERO toughening up in my life and handling life better than just well, in fact, on top of it and loving every bit of it! And what else?

posted on Aug, 15 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Never had to waste much time nor money on that dreary most male of pursuits: chasing skirt. Four times in my life I was in a position to be intimate with a female and all four of those times my interest in the act was so removed that I was not only totally incapable of satisfying the female but could not even get firm enough to penetrate. Was this ever a source of grief? Absolutely not! In fact I saw that lack of sexual interest to be a fantastic blessing and used it to simplify my life. To this day, if a genie came to me and said with the snap of his fingers he could make me the handsomest, studliest, most sought-after man on Earth, I would squeal in fright and run away! I have no desire to be masculinized in any way! I LOVE being a soft, tender, sensitive, weak, meek, effete, girlishly feminine sissy and would not trade who I am for anything at all! Did I mention that I am happy all the time? No toughening need here at all! No getting laid need here at all! Oh, and no sports needed here at all! every Superbowl Sunday I get up super early and doll up as 'The Anti-Football Flouncing Fairy' and spend the day girlie shopping. And did I mention I am happy all the time. So, buddy, its a damn good thing you had no influence On how I would live my life because your certain bend for wanting to make a man out of me would likely have produced yet another repressed male serial killer. Instead, my way produced a loving, kissing, hugging, dancing asexual sissy transvestite and I''d happily bet both of my estrogen shrivelled grapes that if you saw me in a skirt and high heels, your macho manliness would involuntarily arise in a big way!

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join