It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
We absolutely need more manly men. My concern is that we need men who will stand up for themselves and our country. It seems like nowadays if you have a problem, everyone wants to call the cops and file a complaint or you wind up in court for some imagined slight,

So you would have a situation where the person who could punch the hardest would always have his way. Sounds fair.

Would you be hapy for Mike Tyson to come around your house and take your stuff? Would you call the police?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

Sissy boys are another reason men are having much less sex than women now and days.

Women want a masculine man, just as you want a sexy feminine woman. Learn about your sexuality, way too many confused sissies running around wondering why they can't get laid.

It's because you can't defend yourself or your girl! It's disgusting!

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
reply to post by Tykonos

Sissy boys are another reason men are having much less sex than women now and days.

Women want a masculine man,

It's disgusting!

Yes, lack of sex can make you angry.

I can give you lessons on how to act more macho if you want .

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

I see what you did there.

You have to edit my post in order to insult me, you know I'm right.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Tykonos

I see what you did there.

You have to edit my post in order to insult me, you know I'm right.

I'm only kidding matey,

But if women really go for macho men and men are becoming less macho, why are women having more sex?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightFantastic
reply to post by acrux

Metrosexuals have been created by the corporations via the media to open up a huge market for their products. Which company wouldn't want to have another 50% of potential customers.

Young men in the UK now think they have to have toned bodies, perma-tans, plucked eyebrows, moisturiser, hair 'product' and even make-up etc to be 'normal'.

Exactly.....and also created because effeminate men are easier to control via fear.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romans 10:9

Originally posted by LightFantastic
reply to post by acrux

Exactly.....and also created because effeminate men are easier to control via fear.

Hardly, if that was the case no man would be effeminate, they would be too scared.
It seems macho men are somehow scared of effeminate men.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
[duplicate post

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tykonos]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Admin edit: Spammer banned.

[edit on Jun 2nd 2010 by Djarums]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Women want a masculine man, just as you want a sexy feminine woman. Learn about your sexuality, way too many confused sissies running around wondering why they can't get laid.

It's where your are wrong, women don't know what they want, they want strong men, they want smart men, then they also want a man that is sensible.
They want it all in one and it's why many of them end alone at the age of 40 because they can't find that, it's only logical that they do not find that because it does not exist. Most of the women that do set for something do end up in the end with nice guys that can earn a living and can offer something such as an entertaining night with a good conversation mixed with some funny jokes. Of course before anything like that happens she will get down with lumber jack boy and have hot sex with him, then she will change and have it with a nice guy later in life. So see we all score sooner or later.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Perhaps we should follow suit in america? i think this teaching would be beneficial in our society

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I couldn't give two hoots if someone is either too macho or too camp or who they find attractive.
Respect, honesty and how they treat others speaks volumes to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by pepsi78

You are right when it comes to relationships. Everybody wants to settle down eventually and be stable financially.

I'm talking actual sexual attraction.

Is the average guy attracted to a women with a shaved head, flannel and ripped jeans trying to be macho? No.

It works both ways you know!

And women have more sex because they often share men without even knowing it. That's where the term player came from.

They really don't have much to choose from now and days in their defense.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirtysecondsmacgruber
Perhaps we should follow suit in america? i think this teaching would be beneficial in our society

I'd love to know how.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

reply to post by pepsi78

Is the average guy attracted to a women with a shaved head, flannel and ripped jeans trying to be macho? No.
They really don't have much to choose from now and days in their defense.

You could say....

The average man or woman isn't attracted to people of the opposite sex with ginger hair, or men don't like women with small breasts, or women don't like men with small penises.
Should people with ginger hair be made to have their hair dyed, should women be forced to have breast implants, should men have to have penis enlargements, just to reflect what the majority consider as attractive?

Just leave people to get it together on their own without interfering.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Tykonos]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

You are talking about media influences, I'm talking about nature. Your sexuality, your gender. The only thing that really actually has anything to do with sex at all.

If a guy with red hair acts like a guy, he'll get women simple as that.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thirtysecondsmacgruber

It's not just in America, it's all over the world, the tv is to blame I guess, sort of ..become a (Snip) and get 100 points. All that Barby crap when they grow up.
It's education and a weak character that can be influenced. A crappy bitch can be influenced to become the reverse of things and really act nice because she thinks it's the way to go, because the society asks that from her.

Guys read books on how to score, and some of them get it right and score by faking it. It does happen for a while until the girl digs them out and then they are busted, and it hurts like hell for the all heart boy to get wasted.

I for one made up my mind, I'll be who I am. A nice guy with being an ass from time to time, no one is perfect, it's how I am. The starter of this thread is wrong, people can't fake something and become something they are not.

If you are born to be a macho dude then it's who you are.
If you are born to be smart then it's who you are.
Well people are not born that way , but it's how you grow up and shape, almost as you were born that way.

[edit on 3-6-2010 by asala]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Tykonos

You are talking about media influences, I'm talking about nature. Your sexuality, your gender. The only thing that really actually has anything to do with sex at all.

People by nature are attracted to different types of people. It's not upto you to decide who said people should find attractive.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Tykonos

I know a woman who loves her husband, but he is as camp as a drag queen. Are you telling me she is wrong in loving that man?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Tykonos

Interesting. I care about my appearance, ride english saddle jumpers, and never raise a fist and yet here I am with a superb sex life with a quite feminine woman. You can't determine for them what they want and you certainly cannot generalize for them.

Enjoy the macho lifestyle. There is nothing wrong with it but leave the metros alone. Let everyone live as they see fit so long as it doesn't harm you.

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join