It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Tykonos

No. I am telling you than she must be butch as all hell.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tykonos

Originally posted by DAVID64
We absolutely need more manly men. My concern is that we need men who will stand up for themselves and our country. It seems like nowadays if you have a problem, everyone wants to call the cops and file a complaint or you wind up in court for some imagined slight,

So you would have a situation where the person who could punch the hardest would always have his way. Sounds fair.

Would you be hapy for Mike Tyson to come around your house and take your stuff? Would you call the police?

You'd do nothing and like it, or Mike might have to make you "love" him.

And as for silly China and their "no sissys" nonsense, well, all I can say is it made me raff out roud.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by YissakharMelech

LOl, she ain't butch, though I suppose she may seem it at times compared to him, especially after he has had a few drinks. It works for them, they are happy.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sunsetspawn

Originally posted by Tykonos

Originally posted by DAVID64

You'd do nothing and like it, or Mike might have to make you "love" him.

A

If you valued having both ears, then yes.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What's up with this thread - and you people posting here?

I've never read a thread on ATS in all the time I've been here that's used more vulgarity - rancid women hating vulgarity.

Then you all were warned by a Super Mod - Yet the filth continues.

What does that tell the rest of ATS?

ON TOPIC: Obviously you 'non sissy boys' believe blatant rule breaking, filthy mouths, ignorant use of vulgarity, and the blatant slap-in-the-face to authority is what 'manly men' do.

I can assure it is not.

REAL MEN do NOT use derogatory and condescending terms for women.

REAL MEN RESPECT OTHERS and the rules when working within a group of people where the rules have been established as all encompassing to participants.

REAL MEN have a responsibility to present themselves in a respectful way to themselves and others. Not like little cretins with potty mouths.

If this is how you 'no sissy boys' present yourself here on a forum? I can only imagine what you're like face to face. You'd make any real woman run and hide.

In cap:
Anyone with so little respect for women?
You think you're 'real men'?
LOL
More like little boys hiding behind your computer screens.

No, I might not agree with how the Chinese treat the kids in the article - BUT - I bet they at least have more respect for their mothers, sisters, daughters and wives than you people do.

peace

[edit on 4-6-2010 by silo13]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
well thats nice lol.. i used one word that got snipped, reported and a 500 point deduction, 3 replies on from mine another uses the same word and the word remains on the page and i am doubtful he was warned.. lol wow.. so what are we actually meant to call these generations of little boys in mens bodies? a PC term apparently is needed and i just cant come up with one.. i have had this argument with people for litterally years now.. men and women were created different from each other for a reason, i dont just have a problem with 'weaker' men, but the womens lib types who think they are somehow better or stronger than a man is.. we are meant to compliment one another not equal or better one another. Its a natural balance thats been thrown out of whack drastically these past years..it isnt a good thing.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It's a rant... but I can't help it.

I agree with above that in most cases, we have 'boys'
in men's bodies... the TV calls to them to grow up, meet
girls -who, may I add, are portrayed as easy women- and
get drunk, whilst using the blackberrys.

The days of sensible mature male-thought can be found in
men in their late forties or fifties... I see 30 year-old men
acting like they're 19 or 20 years old.

Again, the God-TV demands that men be ripped hunks with
youthful looks, they wear top-of-the-range clothing, hold down
an office job-with access to a gym, and the girls drip from each
arm.
So as long as you're one of the beautiful people, you're exactly
what that God was looking for.

It stinks... and it's immature, probably because the advertising
Reps that shovel this cr*p are a 30 year-old-going on 19 with
biro ink all over his hands.

But heh...? that's just me talkin' out loud.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Naughty you

I mentioned that word and got snipped too

I really don't understand why people get so offended and upset about individuality and then try to tell other people how they should be or shouldn't be, as long as they aren't hurting anyone.

We all are attracted to different types of people, regardless of sex. If all men became macho, who would dictate what that would mean? If all men strived to achieve that standard then there would still be a group of men that are less macho than the rest.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
men should be taught to stand up for what is right and just and to do what is right and just. Being necessarily violent and being evil is not what real men do.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

I like the rant

I can be quite childish, I'm in my mid thirties yet I still feel like a 20 year old, until the younger generation trip me up and I really start to feel my age.

Like my nephew, laughing like crazy at me using one of those hand-held Nintendo things. i had to speak the word of the colour it flashed up on screen. everytime I said a colour i lifted the thing up to my mouth like using a mobile phone.
oh how he laughed...the little sh*t
Dam things.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
men should be taught to stand up for what is right and just and to do what is right and just. Being necessarily violent and being evil is not what real men do.

Women hopefully should be taught that too.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
uuuuuuuugh.. you guys are going round and round and round and totally gone way off point with this..
::palmfore.::

Here is the bottom line, people should take care of themselves.. nothing wrong with proper hygiene.. that is a good thing
But when a man turns more orange than an oompa loompa (a la jersey shore..) you have crossed a line no person should cross..

Granted this is totally from a woman's point of view.. A real man is someone is kind and generous and not afraid to show emotion, who knows right from wrong and willing to stand up for what they believe in. Who is willing to work hard, and be respectful but also take no # from anyone.. A real man loves his family and doesn't cheat. A real man treats a lady like a lady, and in my case will kill spiders for me! A real man should smell great and clean up nice. A real man may not be all of these things all of the time, but everyone is a work in progress, and as long as they (as with anyone) try to be the best person they can be.. that works for me

now that being said.. if my husband started using my skin care and make up more than me.... Houston we have a major problem! I don't want to share!

I think society screwed the pooch big time, when we took dodge ball out of the schools.. Isn't Dodge Ball the best metaphor for life? And I do agree younger generations are more soft.. everybody has to win.. nobody can be left out.. God forbid kids are not treated all equal in things.. You know what.. sometimes someone does do it better, and sometimes you are the best.. these things build character, which is sorely lacking now.

Now, we do need to bit*hslap those silly moronic boys who think it is okay to call women derogatory names.. That does not fly with me at all. And as a Mother of 2 boys.. if they did this.. I have no problem with opening up a major can of whoopass on them.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here's the thing: no one wants to give up competition. Everyone wants to have SOME struggle, some problems, etc. If there were no more "problems" , there would be no men because for generations and generations, it was MANLY to be the one to go through the hard sh*t, the one to be mischievous the one to be aggressive the one to be a warrior, etc.

What will happen when we start to evolve? What will happen to all those men? Will they then create their own dramas to continue the struggle, continue the fight?

There's nothing wrong with training. But acting from lack as opposed to from abundance is usually problematic. People just don't want to let go of dramas, it's what makes them feel alive because somehow they would think that if life is impossible without problems, so they create them if they're absent.

I'd say don't act from lack, act from abundance, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't train yourself if in the case you do need to fight or struggle.

Let's think about something too...

We are on a conspiracy forum. Do you think the average male alone can REALLY stand up for the cause of fighting the NWO all by himself? No... And think about it, the media is controlled, the truth is hidden from the masses, nobody knows the truth. Heck, our enemy might not even be HUMAN and we are up against SPACE AGE TECHNOLOGY and lifeforms which are not even of this world!

Of course from that viewpoint we're pretty much taking it and taking it.

Our issue is ignorance... not 'being pussified'. Chemicals, conspiracy, psyops, ETs, interdimensional and technological warfare. The average human being, be it the physically strongest person, cannot really face up to this. We need a superhuman. A REAL Superman.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I went to one of my nephews birthday parties last week and it was interesting. He just turned 15 and had all his 15 year old guy / girl friends there and I noticed how the guys seemed as feminine as the girls. Not that they are gay or metrosexuals, they just didn't seem to have that testosterone pumping through thier veins. My nephew didn't use to be like that, he used to be rough and tumble. I felt sad for the girls because I know that girls naturally want thier men to act like men. I guess the schools and media are doing a good . job on them these days. I wonder what other experiments they have in store for them. You would think that snipping at birth would be enough for them but they have to control thier behavior too.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

i disagree, i still see a major divide in masculine men and metrosexuals, and being masculine pays off on the female front. why do you think military men have so many girlfriends, obviously there is a major attraction to those types and there are still many venues that are producing new generations of masculine men.

professions such as the traditional police, military and fire, but also youll always need explorers and pioneers, places like alaska have barely been touched by man, the moon and foreign planets etc will all be colonized by masculine men, and once it is safe the metros can follow.

youll always be left behind for your way of life, but it is okay less competition for me, and lets face it if your passive and im a type A, or an AAA then your going to get pushed over right away by me and my ambitions. dont believe me, who do you think they are hiring in top government and corporate positions, and who do you think gets stuck with the low level and mid level garbage?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
China, I have solved your problem!

Let the sissy boys do their elastic skipping etc, and let the stroppy girls take over!

I am sending my invoice for 10 billion dollars, and would appreciate prompt payment.

No cheques please.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by YissakharMelech
It takes a real man to take the challenge of his masculinity seriously.

It takes a weak man to bend over and let another guy do the job. *wink*

[edit on 2-6-2010 by YissakharMelech]

lmao

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Truth of the matter is kid or adult there are alot of people out there who want to do horrible things to you regardless of your gender Me personally think everyone needs to toughen up Gay,straight,Bi or w/e. You can be able to kick some A$$ not matter how emotional or "woman like you are". Protect your self -JDK

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
it is seriously alarming the number of replies here of people that do not think the so called 'men' of today arent a problem. it is quite a big problem actually and most rather look the other way, ignore it all together or try to rationalize why its ok. it is not ok for males to be growing up to be 'sensitive'.. now that doesnt mean a man shouldnt cry, everyone has emotions and that isnt a gender trait, its a human one.. a man can be loyal, loving and a really good, decent guy, without being pathetic or overly submissive in nature. media and social indoctrination as a whole has a major hand in this change taking over..just as they had a hand on the girl power movement and womens lib...which also has become sickingly out of control. Maybe i am more old fashioned than i thought i was for 28, but a man should be a man and a women should know her place. its that basic, i know we all have differing views on all topics, which is a good thing.. freedom of speech, thought and opinion should be absolutely everyones.. its just that for those saying there isnt an issue with this happening, havent properly looked at it. I have an 8 year old boy, who thankfully is PURE boy.. (no that does not read bully thanks very much) but its often noticed by myself and others that many of the boys hes friends with, that go to school with him etc, are all turning into girly boys.. much of that is to do with over coddling by the parents during early childhood.. there are kids i have come in contact with (unfortunately) who whine and cry over anything, they dont know how to defend themselves, instead being weak and waiting for someone to come and save or protect them! can anyone really tell me thats a good thing?? my nephew is also like this, and has just turned 15.. all male friends of his are horribly feminine..something is very very wrong, and it will have natural consiquences in the very near future.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I would bet the simple fact that people believing in an emasculation of males is causing a real perceived emasculation of males more than anything else would.

What is this? Ladies, why are YOU Talking about the "emasculation of males"? How do you have the nerve, or anyone for that matter to say that males are actually emasculate?

Is that what feminism is teaching?

Is that what the media and "PUA culture" is making you believe?

Yea there are chemicals in our environment that are probably affecting us, space age technology, other-wordly influences, in some way but is this all you can say about everything? We are being "feminized", and point the finger at us; and under which criteria that is not just based on social conditioning or personal opinion removed from the hard facts?

[edit on 5-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

[edit on 5-6-2010 by The Quiet Storm]

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join