It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Sissy Boys Allowed.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I find this news article very funny.

I was raised in a time when gays were bashed not nurtured like today. (Yes that was wrong, but they were different times).

Men these days are becoming sissies, to many metrosexuals as role models. To many so called men wearing makeup.

Sorry if that offends but that's just how it was in my day.

web.orange.co.uk...

School to toughen up 'sissy' boys

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a0de32ea18c.jpg[/atsimg]

A Chinese elementary school is teaching its boys to be more masculine as it's worried they are turning into sissies.

Qinlinglu Elementary School in Zhengzhou, Henan province, has launched an initiative called 'Looking for a Real Man' to encourage boys to act more like boys.

As part of this the youngsters are taught how to act more masculine and must take an oath swearing to act like 'real men', reports the Dahe Daily.

Wang Jianhua, who has been teaching at the school for 14 years, says he has noticed that boys have become "more and more girly".

He said: "During class breaks their favorite game is elastic band skipping, which is a typical girl's game.

"And the boys are very fragile. If we just scold them a bit they will cry out loudly."

In contrast, he says the girls at the school are becoming wilder and wilder.

"They not only like physical fighting, but also are quite straight-forward and have strong characters," he added.

Headmaster Cao Jianping said the school planned to hire more male teachers to give the boys stronger role models.

"In the home, mothers tend to be in charge of childcare. Also, China's one child policy makes parents overly protective and inclined to spoil their child," he said.

Bullying was just part of life & you learnt to deal with it or turned into a sissy. I dealt with it & become stronger for it.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by acrux]

[edit on 1-6-2010 by intrepid]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
One day i always think we will be one gender.

Americans have a problem with males being passive still, they have no idea that males can be passive, and that goes for females.

Amazing how females all think males are this and that and they never even consider a male is passive, and that makes them not interested in them, lol.

Females should be taught that in school so when they grow up, they understand males that are passive, have no interest in them.

By the way there is still lots of hate for gays, but alot of it also comes from females.

I am glad i was passive in my life, but meterosexuals as you call it, are better than the real thing.

China should be glad, the males are turning away from the hoes.

By the way op, you have no idea what bullying is. Adults are far worse than kids and far more dangerous to people. There is no such thing as adults.

[edit on 6/1/2010 by andy1033]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by acrux
I find this very funny. I was raised in a time when gays were bashed not nurtured like today. (Yes that was wrong, but they were different times).

Men these days are becoming -Snip-, to many metrosexuals as role models. To many so called men wearing makeup.

Sorry if that offends but that's just how it was in my day.

web.orange.co.uk...

School to toughen up 'sissy' boys

A Chinese elementary school is teaching its boys to be more masculine as it's worried they are turning into sissies.

Qinlinglu Elementary School in Zhengzhou, Henan province, has launched an initiative called 'Looking for a Real Man' to encourage boys to act more like boys.

As part of this the youngsters are taught how to act more masculine and must take an oath swearing to act like 'real men', reports the Dahe Daily.

Wang Jianhua, who has been teaching at the school for 14 years, says he has noticed that boys have become "more and more girly".

He said: "During class breaks their favorite game is elastic band skipping, which is a typical girl's game.

"And the boys are very fragile. If we just scold them a bit they will cry out loudly."

In contrast, he says the girls at the school are becoming wilder and wilder.

"They not only like physical fighting, but also are quite straight-forward and have strong characters," he added.

Headmaster Cao Jianping said the school planned to hire more male teachers to give the boys stronger role models.

"In the home, mothers tend to be in charge of childcare. Also, China's one child policy makes parents overly protective and inclined to spoil their child," he said.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by acrux]

Who says whats right from wrong? Whats wrong is an Elementary School is thinking that the boys will grow up to be METROSEXUAL.

They should worry more about making sure they become something in life.

[edit] Big Difference

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Oozii]

Mod Edit - To remove vulgarity from quoted material.

[edit on Tue, 01 Jun 2010 19:47:37 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii
Who says whats right from wrong? Whats wrong is an Elementary School is thinking that the boys will grow up to be homosexual.

They should worry more about making sure they become something in life.

Na, metrosexuals are not gay, they are just not straight.

I have said for along time one day there will just be 1 gender, and the need that you lot for reproducing will go.

Metrosexuals if they are true have no desire for sex, and that is something that mankind should endorse, lol.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I will have to agree with the OP,seems the way things are now tend to emasculate males,used to be a time when when confronted a fist fight might ensue,now days the males are so emotional they use weapons on each other,and if someone gets in a fist fight police and lawyers are involved,sad story world is going to hell in a hand basket

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Oops
Read wrong. Thats a big difference there. Nonetheless, they should just let them be who they are.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Reminds me of the study released a few months ago by Denmark's environment protection agency suggesting that chemicals we are being exposed to are leading to more feminine characteristics in males and lower sperm counts...of course a lot is cultural, but i do believe there is a chemical reason as well.

Here is the study if people want to read it, can't find it on the site but i downloaded it before. I just uploaded to media fire, gets a bit technical but still a good read. www....(nolink)/?djmrm45ujmo#1

[edit on 1-6-2010 by Solomons]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Oops
Read wrong. Thats a big difference there. Nonetheless, they should just let them be who they are.

Meterosexuals are inbetween, and have no desire for either gender.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solomons
Reminds me of the study released a few months ago by Denmark's environment protection agency suggesting that chemicals we are being exposed to are leading to more feminine characteristics in males and lower sperm counts...of course a lot is cultural, but i do believe there is a chemical reason as well.

What you mean is called PET! Yes true...
www.sciencenews.org...

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Men have been completely feminized over the years. They have been taught to be more sensitive and every where I look I see a bunch of big old babies. I think it is pathetic.

This is one move by China that I can agree with

Personally I miss the days where it was perfectly acceptable for two guys to settle a disagreement with an old fashioned punch in the mouth lol

[edit on 1-6-2010 by MrWendal]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033

Oops

Meterosexuals are inbetween, and have no desire for either gender.

Yeah, I better goto bed now.

-----

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Na i prefer the meterosexual type, as i am that type of male. I think eventually meterosexuals are the way humans will go, until one day we will be 1 single gender.

I think this has been going on for a while too, as i was passive all my life, so humans have been changing for a while. I was called all the names under the sun for being like it years back, but we see today that alot more males are coming to be like me.

Oh what will females hoes do? lol

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   
back in the good old days hey,
now you find some of those who used to parcipitate in these kind of roundups also a part of the gay parade themselves.

funny how such acts which were mostly due to peer pressure at the time, can change a persons outlook at their own behavour of old and join forces with those they hated so much from back then.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by redgy

Funny how i was ridiculed so much at school 18 years back, for being like this and now today meterosexuals are becoming a norm.

All you anti gay people make me laugh, at how you think males have to be like you wanting sex with females. Funny that. One day this whole male female thing will be gone hopefully, and i do not think anyone can really stop it and its just meant to be.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Bullying in any shape or form is wrong.
End of story.

But competiveness should be encouraged as should aggression when directed at achieving one's goals and defending oneself.

I honestly can't say I've noticed it in other countries but there definately seems to be an ongoing social engineering policy here in the UK aimed at eliminating our natural aggressive and competetive spirit and nature.

On a slightly different tack, and I think it has been touched on during this thread, it is suspected that due to women taking oral contraceptives that there is a larger amount of oestrogen in water supplies.
This maybe contributing to lower sperm counts in men, bigger breasts nad weakened or altered libido's.

There does seem to be an increase in homosexuality.
I am not a raving homophobe, what two, or more, consenting adults get up to in private is completely up to them and I have no problem whatsoever with it.
A person's sexuality is irrelevant.

However, I do have certain issues with homosexuality and some homosexuals and their attitude, but that is for another thread methinks.

It is refreshing that when all one reads about in the UK is PC driven nonsense like no competetive sports at schools etc that someone reognises that boys simply need to be boys and forcing tem to be somthing other can be detrimental to an individuals development and their contribution to society.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

yeah because testosterone fueled mass murder has worked out for us so well over the last oh i dont know say 120 to 150 thousand years..

yeah this is definitely the cycle we need to propagate. we wouldn't want people to be peaceful and actually NOT want to kill each other. who would want that?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
But competiveness should be encouraged as should aggression when directed at achieving one's goals and defending oneself.

Remember in future, man probably will hand select just a few able to take human race forward, the rest will just need to exist.

Hidden techs are probably so far advanced already, does the ptb really need everyone to be smart. I think this is why they are dumbing people all over the world down.

They will just select a few here and there if they need them to be smart, and the techs will be able to bring them forward.

Ambition at the cost of everyone else, probably will be gone, and like i said i reckon there will be no female gender one day. It will just be 1 single gender.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   

are you talking about aliens?? as in the grays who "supposedly" have no sex and are asexual in nature? are you saying the human race is turning into the grays?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I tell my boys it is ok to cry if their dog dies, but not just because they are bleeding!

When we used to have a healthy dose of bullying, we didn't have school massacres. (Now we have the hybridized bullying that has rules, and is more psychological, and often occurs through a proxy such as Facebook. It is ineffective and just brings about violent retaliation.)

Gay men are not the problem. I knew a few Gay men that were very masculine, and a little worrisome, because they were as tough as I was. I used to joke that I didn't even like knowing that a Mike Tyson exists. I don't like knowing that any man alive is so fast, strong, and mean, that he could take me if he wanted me!

Now, Metrosexuals, or "Sissy Boys" are just repulsive in every way! They need a good bully in their life. If they can't be convinced to act a little manlier, then at least they can be toughened up to the point that they will get along in life a little better. There is no excuse for a man to act like a woman. I don't care if he is attracted to other men or not, at least he can act like a man! I would have more respect for a man that came up and slapped me on the arse and asked if he could get some of that, than I would for some little whiny wimp to come over and make some weirdo sick comment about a woman. (Both have happened, and I became friends with the gay guy, while the other weirdo wound up getting arrested later that night for attacking a waitress!)

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Metrosexuals have been created by the corporations via the media to open up a huge market for their products. Which company wouldn't want to have another 50% of potential customers.

Young men in the UK now think they have to have toned bodies, perma-tans, plucked eyebrows, moisturiser, hair 'product' and even make-up etc to be 'normal'.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join