It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Teleportation Experiments

page: 7
5
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by TheComedian
 


Well it sure seems that your mission to the past was a smashing success.

There doesn't appear to be any teleportation going on here at all.


Now could you go back and stop that pesky Australia/New Zealand movement, too please? Thanks.



I think you have some sort of wierd crush on me. Please stop sending me your wierd U2U messages, it's getting creepy.




posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic
 

I sent you one to ask where your proof was. Day one

I sent you another to ask where your proof was and if you had none to give it up. Day two

I sent you another to basically just laugh at you. Day three
Petty I know.



If you can't handle posting proof, don't make such ridiculous claims.


BTW you have sent me even more u2u's than I have sent you.


[edit on 2/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   
You were having some fantasy about me playing with myself at one stage there.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic
 



What I said was:

"If you continue to want to play this game (this farce), then from here on you are only playing with yourself."

Nice derailing your own thread, though.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic
 


Not the sharpest tool in the shed eh?

It's not even funny.



posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Since the atom is a construct of a mental vibration, I believe it to be possible to mentally teleport objects.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic

How's that anti-gravity machine coming along?


I,ll be resuming R & D in Nov/ Dec 2010.
Since there have been untoward Dvlpmnts, I'm seeking a proper research institute to continue the R & D.
Are there research institutes down under that invite foreign inventors to do research in their premises?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
How is the video with time stamp and frame counts coming on? It is not too difficult to create a realistic looking one. Your previous video you produced in a few hours, surely it does not take that long to switch on the settings and produce another one, or are you still busy with the editing?

Question: You teleported animals that are not local to your home country to places like America and Canada. Can you teleport animals from other places to your home as well?

The reason for the question is that we have some really good looking sheep here in South Africa, if I give you the GPS references, would you like to teleport one over?



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Guys, if you read the thread the OP already admitted it was all a just a stupid joke.

Just let it die.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Old_RSA
How is the video with time stamp and frame counts coming on? It is not too difficult to create a realistic looking one. Your previous video you produced in a few hours, surely it does not take that long to switch on the settings and produce another one, or are you still busy with the editing?

Question: You teleported animals that are not local to your home country to places like America and Canada. Can you teleport animals from other places to your home as well?

The reason for the question is that we have some really good looking sheep here in South Africa, if I give you the GPS references, would you like to teleport one over?


My camera does not appear to have a time stamp function. Never mind, I have arranged to borrow a camera that I can use the time stamp function on and will post up the video tomorrow.

Regarding your sheep, thankyou for the offer, however I must decline. I'm not sure what you get up to in South Africa, but here we don't find sheep to be good looking. I guess, once you finish with it, it is probably spoiled meat.



posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by savvys84
 


savvy, there's a difference between the two of you; you genuinely believe you've created an anti-gravity (among other things) device and that you're a reptilian. This AUS person obviously created this thread to illustrate how ridiculous some of the claims are on this site. It's funny, though, he has offered more "proof" than you have. He's also willing to talk about his claim in detail, which is more than we can say for you. The very fact that you even responded to this thread makes me laugh more than anything.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

Originally posted by AUSceptic

How's that anti-gravity machine coming along?


I,ll be resuming R & D in Nov/ Dec 2010.
Since there have been untoward Dvlpmnts, I'm seeking a proper research institute to continue the R & D.
Are there research institutes down under that invite foreign inventors to do research in their premises?


Savvys my man!

When you mention...



"untoward Dvlpmnts"


Are you referring to your neurosyphilis!




posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
*** REMINDER ***

Please remain on topic and stop discussing each other in an uncivil manner.

You could be post banned.

Thanks



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic
 


do you really think that proxys make you invisible to other people?

If you were posting classified information, online. in a public forum. you would be found within minutes.

Proxys wont hide you, if someone really wants to find you.

even Onion can be cracked.



posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by AUSceptic
 


do you really think that proxys make you invisible to other people?

If you were posting classified information, online. in a public forum. you would be found within minutes.

Proxys wont hide you, if someone really wants to find you.

even Onion can be cracked.


Don't worry about me, I can take care of myself. If the government comes for me, I will just teleport them away when they get to my front door.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<< 4  5  6   >>

log in

join