It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation Experiments

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Teleport Proof
For further proof, please view the above video.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Waste of time ^ Troll.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Did you watch the video?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Teleportation is nothing new, from my research they did it in the Pegasus Program.
I wish I could see the link, but it shows Nothing.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Okay, we are making progress... You can now post images, you can record video, and you can post video...

Let's work on the video skills. If you want to prove something, you need to do it in such a way that it is not obvious when or where you pause the recording and start recording again.

So, change your video camera's settings to show the date and time while recording (and if your cam can do it, the frame count). Then record it again and post the video.

Once you have done that, we can work on the next step. At this stage you are showing a clip with a card that was moved from one place to another. It does not show that you are doing the moving and/or teleporting, it does not show that the video cam was not paused in the middle of the recording and started again, etc.

Step by step, amuse us. Lights... camera... action...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Why even make this post, and why did even i reply :O

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesica
Why even make this post, and why did even i reply :O

Because I can teleport with my mind using a chip implanted in my leg.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Old_RSA
Okay, we are making progress... You can now post images, you can record video, and you can post video...

Let's work on the video skills. If you want to prove something, you need to do it in such a way that it is not obvious when or where you pause the recording and start recording again.

So, change your video camera's settings to show the date and time while recording (and if your cam can do it, the frame count). Then record it again and post the video.

Once you have done that, we can work on the next step. At this stage you are showing a clip with a card that was moved from one place to another. It does not show that you are doing the moving and/or teleporting, it does not show that the video cam was not paused in the middle of the recording and started again, etc.

Sheesh, I post news paper clippings, you demand more proof. I post pictures, you demand more proof. I post a video you demand more proof. Meanwhile if I was claiming to have seen aliens, everyone would have been saying, yeah me too, me too.
So tomorrow I'll figure out how to timestamp in my camera. Will that be enough proof? Or will I still have to provide further proof?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Im sorry mate but if you think you can teleport objects by some magical chip in your leg .. then your going to need alot of proof to make it believeable.

You say that some government agency put this chip in your leg .. why would they let you out and let you go and tell everyone that you can teleport things.

This post is amazing .. almost as amazing as the people who think new zealand and shifted places on the global map or the guy who seemed to be posting on the internet from the future.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
op if this was another forum, your ip adress would have been made public a few hours ago, along with your facebook page, your name and adress.

i dont think the rules will let me do that...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Nice job. I am only level 2. That is, i can only teleport a foot long sub around the world. Humans are difficult, i have heard, to teleport. Good luck. And best of wishes. Perhaps our teleportation paths will cross some day

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeaceMaker
Im sorry mate but if you think you can teleport objects by some magical chip in your leg .. then your going to need alot of proof to make it believeable.

Lol. He is just pulling your leg.
I dont think he has teleported sheites except his thoughts, which sadly returned back to him.
Chip in the leg ROFLMAO.
I may have a chip in my right hand middle finger left by other dimensional entities.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I have used my time machine to travel into the past and prevent your teleporter from ever being built.

I have also traveled into the future and deleted this thread.

Now don't make be travel backward again, and date your mom.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by TheComedian]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheComedian

Well it sure seems that your mission to the past was a smashing success.

There doesn't appear to be any teleportation going on here at all.

Now could you go back and stop that pesky Australia/New Zealand movement, too please? Thanks.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic

Originally posted by Old_RSA

Sheesh, I post news paper clippings, you demand more proof. I post pictures, you demand more proof. I post a video you demand more proof. Meanwhile if I was claiming to have seen aliens, everyone would have been saying, yeah me too, me too.
So tomorrow I'll figure out how to timestamp in my camera. Will that be enough proof? Or will I still have to provide further proof?

Not further proof... just proof. We all know how easy it is to put a video camera on a tripod, record a scene with a tape measure and a card, then press pause to pause the recording, move the card, and press record again... very simple to do and to post....

Proof is when you present something which is done in such a way that it is not easy to poke holes through it without having to try.

The "animals" that you claim to have teleported just happened to be three threads out of this website... any other images of other animals you have happened to mis-teleport that has not been posted here or elsewhere on the internet, that was photographed by you? Oh-yes, if you have the images of the other animals, post the image unaltered, which means the image will include the EXIF data that will show when it was taken, what the settings of the camera was, the serial number of the camera, etc. etc. If anybody doubts your picture, they can verify the serial number (and the "fingerprint" of the sensor) of your camera and compare it to your photos. That is proof.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by savvys84

Lol. He is just pulling your leg.
I dont think he has teleported sheites except his thoughts, which sadly returned back to him.
Chip in the leg ROFLMAO.
I may have a chip in my right hand middle finger left by other dimensional entities.

How's that anti-gravity machine coming along?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You say that some government agency put this chip in your leg .. why would they let you out and let you go and tell everyone that you can teleport things.

This post is amazing .. almost as amazing as the people who think new zealand and shifted places on the global map or the guy who seemed to be posting on the internet from the future.

There's a guy on here posting from the future? Now that's impressive!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
anybody who has done what u are claiming to have done would have told everyone that is Nobel prize scientific community would be on end ud be on tv and in papers magazines. show me proof

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
op if this was another forum, your ip adress would have been made public a few hours ago, along with your facebook page, your name and adress.

i dont think the rules will let me do that...

Ever heard of a proxy? Do you think I would be stupid enough to post classified information such as this without hiding my identity.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattdamon
Nice job. I am only level 2. That is, i can only teleport a foot long sub around the world. Humans are difficult, i have heard, to teleport. Good luck. And best of wishes. Perhaps our teleportation paths will cross some day

Wait a minute, there is no level 2!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join