It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation Experiments

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by AUSceptic

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Skeptic..with a "k".

Sceptic...as in sceptic tank. Poo etc.

Correct, and in rhyming slang sceptic tank means a yank.

incorrect. septic tanks... skeptic and sceptic are usa and uk versions of the same word..

peace.. 23

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Reply to post by badw0lf

Just another one of the reasons why they have implemented those mods...to come to threads like this. Right...back to OP..you claim you can teleport in your own house? How about a video then?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

You can build a teleportation device, but cannot figure out how to post photos here?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
ha ha ha what is wrong with people nowadays where they say stuff like this dude a video aint heard to produce you know btw many animals were harmed during this lie just incase the enviromentalists want to have a go to lol what a lier

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
well its kind of hard to belive u have teleported various animals. I need pictures. Plus how is it even possible to teleport. You need a machine that can disassemble evry single molecule in your body then reassemble them in the specific location its suppose to send ur molecules. You need a large amount of energy as well.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Why cant u make a video of yourself teleporting somethin

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Remember he said that his ability to teleport things without a machine is due to the implant in his leg.
Perhaps he isn't actually teleporting anything (duh, I know
).

He is just kicking all these things with his "enhanced" leg. It's super charged bionic!

In the kicking, maybe he impacted the animals so hard it rearranged thier molecules to change them into those "monsters".

Hey, if he can make all these claims, I can at least "speculate" on them just as ridiculously.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, I had a feeling he wouldnt return to this one. As lame as it is, I often find this type of BS kind of entertaining. The limits one will go to in order to cause drama and impress people from their computer is really amazing.

We all know the guy is full of **** but it would be kind cool to what else he can come up with in a sorry attempt to make us think hes not. Sad thing is hes probably a grown man with kids and all that. Never mind, I guess its kind of depressing.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So...where the heck did he get a sloth and an otter from? Do they just have them roaming the streets or in the window of every pet store in Aussieland? I think they'd claw the sh** out of you if you tried to teleport them...why not trap stray cats? Rats? That little annoying ginger kid from down the street? lol

When you start human trials, feel free to teleport a cute Aussie blonde girl to my bedroom, lol jk teleport some money instead, I don't want to take the chance of having a dead mutant Aussie girl in my room...might stain the floor

[edit on 6/1/2010 by AnonymousMoose]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
op you are pathetic.

go back to school already

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I totally believe you! Teleportation of paper happens all the time. We all do it. It is called a fax machine. There is a sending fax and a receiving fax and the exact 'duplicate of the original' but 'not the original' is received elsewhere.

[edit on 1-6-2010 by bookreader]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It does happen to animals and humans too, but it is not 'machine' per se; it takes two, a male and a female to reproduce a 'duplicate of the original' but 'not the orgininal' in a different 'place.'

Rna dna etc, i don't understand it, but it happens all the time...

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I just teleported a burrito about 3.5 feet.

It only took 4 hours!!!

Next I'm going to attempt a Buffalo (chicken salad)!!!!!!

I'm using the same portals as in "The Fly"

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackPoison94
Reply to post by badw0lf

Just another one of the reasons why they have implemented those mods...to come to threads like this. Right...back to OP..you claim you can teleport in your own house? How about a video then?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Well what else are moderators for other than to moderate the forums? And this thread clearly breaches the TOC by claiming to have done something, and then providing a "Joker" card moving along a ruler as PROOF.

I'm actually suprised it is still here... Sad really..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
So its alright to put a crap video of a fuzzy dot and call it a fleet of spaceships around an outer planet and everyone goes Oh Ah that must be real.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by greenfruit
So its alright to put a crap video of a fuzzy dot and call it a fleet of spaceships around an outer planet and everyone goes Oh Ah that must be real.

Unless you PUT the dot there and claimed it was really there, yes.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Sorry for having a life away from the keyboard guys. I think some of you might need to go and get some air sometime, maybe catch a few sun rays.
I'm just enjoying my breakfast right now and then I'll set up the camera and shoot a teleport.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I feel guilty...but I must confess.when you teleported that dog half way around the world..I grabbed him and switched him for another dog..Sorry,but he was all mutated and deformed anyway..

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Sorry for having a life away from the keyboard guys. I think some of you might need to go and get some air sometime, maybe catch a few sun rays.
I'm just enjoying my breakfast right now and then I'll set up the camera and shoot a teleport.

Oh? What did your mom make you for breakfast?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

Oh? What did your mom make you for breakfast?

No, I just made it myself.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join