It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teleportation Experiments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by fixer1967
Now where did I put that can of Troll-A-Way spray at?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2d087fe7b679.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6584a44f340d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b9df19ad1c9.jpg[/atsimg]

OP is clearly a troll, that, or insane.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Zomar

Originally posted by AUSceptic
I have some irrefutable photographic evidence. It seems like I can't put images in my post though. Do I need to upload to an external source and then link from here?

So you can teleport animals but you can't figure out how to upload images. Nice.

Photos uploaded pal.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AUSceptic

LOL Do you regret starting this farce yet?

You know this thread is gonna have your name on it from here on out....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Farce? There is nothing farcical about teleportation.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

If, as you state, you've now got it right, why not just go to the media and prove your claims. Oughta be worth a couple of mill at least. Maybe even a movie.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
As explained, hopefully I will soon be doing my first human trial. When I am happy with the outcome, I can go to the media.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I guess Im going to play along for a minute...If there really is any truth to your claims please give us something more to work with. We're going to need more than the copied news posts and the card pics.

Try to ignore all the flaming for a minute and back up your story. I will admit I have a very hard time believing you...the conduct in this thread has been pretty embarrassing to say the least and it hasnt really gone anywhere at all other than lame back and forth taunting.

Lets put that aside for the moment. Im willing to look at your REAL evidence. Ignore everything else and get back to the subject you started.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Sorry about the slightly snyde remarks about the $$$, but even without human teleportation, teleportation of of ordinary objects carries huge implications for humanity. Your resistance to provide reasonable proof (such as even a video of your experiment) Leads us to scepticism. It's real easy to talk the talk, but a lot harder to walk the walk. Do I know you? No. Can I trust your unseen word? I don't know. Take the criticism leveled here in that light. Walk a mile in our shoes.

You may well have discovered this 'magic' ability, but If I said to you I could time travel, would you believe me without substantial proof? I hope you're not that stupid. We just ask for the same sort of reasonable proof about a reasonably fantastic claim.

Imagine if you will, someone who is an invalid and finds the everyday chore of shopping difficult, something such as teleportation could change their lives immensly. Use your immagination, the benefits now could be huge.

If you can do this thing, get it out there now and work on improving the fine points (human teleportation) later. Who knows, Others might even help, rather than doubting (as I suspect most of us do at the moment) what appear to be unsubstantiated, fantastic claims

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   

For a long time now, I have been carrying out experiments in teleportation. It has taken me many years to fine tune the process. My first successful attempt was to teleport a small piece of paper 30cm from it's original location. Compare this to my latest effort where I successfully teleported a dog halfway across the world and back. This was my first successful attempt at teleporting a living creature. Previous attempts have ended in death and and deformities in the animals. My next step, once I have conducted enough trials on living animals to consider it safe, is to teleport a human being.

Lol. Looks like a load of sheites.
Lets see a foto of your machine and describe how you selected the destination co ordinates.
Teleportation is possible but it aint that easy

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
oooooh. Anti-gravity machine "inventor" vs teleportation via "leg power" guy. Which one will back down and admit a sham first??

The Bunk Wars begin.

[edit on 1/6/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

6 New mods have a job to do !!!!

Sick'em !!!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrwiffler
Skeptic..with a "k".

Sceptic...as in sceptic tank. Poo etc.

Correct, and in rhyming slang sceptic tank means a yank.

Septic, my dear troll... It's a septic tank.. Not a sceptic tank..

*blink* I think I just figured out why your experiments went so horribly wrong... You were using Imperial and not Metric!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Oh crikey, I am feeding the troll with a response, shame on me. I just couldn't help it... Where is the anti-flag button?

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

I don't know why I'm encouraging you. I guess this is less aggravating than reading about the world going to hell.

Okay. So you are not an inventor.

I guess you use psychokinesis? ( It's definately psycho, but that's a different matter) You know if you actually explained anything at all this could all end. (Read: please end it)

It's ok, he'll be banned as soon as a mod wakes up and realises he's posted obviously know fake information... You'll see the [HOAX] tags get applied and the banned label stuck under his name in his profile.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Photos? Come on man, at least give a grainy video or something.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
aus can u email me about this !?!?!?!

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Honestly, the world would be better without lying people who continue to spread disinfo, get a life.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
El Oh El.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Remember, double, no triple check the chamber to make sure there are no fly's or other bugs in the chamber oh and also no parasites inside your body that might confuse the DNA mapping. Other than that, you should be fine. Have a nice teleport.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Guys, don't dismiss this too quickly! This seems to be leading to a conspiracy!

The rock the OP teleported came to South Africa by accident... Link is here... www.news24.com...

Only problem is that the authorities are blaming a local instead of the original teleporter!! I agree, this teleportation thing is dangerous and should not be played with. As can be seen from the link, somebody (a person, not an otter) nearly lost a life, and due to the conspiracy, they are going to lock up an innocent bystander!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join