It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by CRDDD
To everyone saying the people had axes and guns:

Have you SEEN the video of it? The people on the boat are CLEARLY unarmed, and why would American and European officials attack the commandos anyway?

The amount of dis-info agents in this thread is staggering.

I don't think there are, we are just stating what the Israeli Official Military Statements are, that's where the dis-info is, Israel, .........don't shoot the messenger....lol

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
All these Israel haters, you disgust me. You just eat up all of this anti-israel hype and dont question where it came from. Imagine your country was surrounded on all sides by countries who openly declare they want you wiped out. Israels very existance is under threat. This "aid" flotilla is just political chess. The real aim was to provoke a response from israel and create more anti israel news that the ignorant so happily eat up. If you read a bit deeper into it you will find that the Israelis wanted to search the ship for weapons which is perfectly understandable, when the boarding troops were attacked with axes and one of the "aid convoy" grabbed a gun off an israeli officer. The real reason for these conflicts is not because of israel but due to the Muslim worlds pathetic reluctance to accept israels right to exist. What the arabs are trying to do now is no better than what hitler did 60 years ago.

your joking. there very existence is under threat

your sounding a lot like Mort Zuckerman seriously

Remember this the strange Ally myth.. its a good read here is the tail end

Make no mistake, Tel Aviv is always carefully calculating how it can use Washington to further its own objectives with little regard for possible American interests. In 1967 the Israelis attacked the USS Liberty in international waters with the intention of sinking the ship and killing all the crew. During the first Gulf War Israel had to be defended by the United States. In the Cold War Israel spied aggressively on the US while cutting deals with both the Soviets and Chinese. The intelligence provided by Israel that Zuckerman praises is generally fabricated and completely self serving, intended to shape a narrative about the Middle East that makes the Israelis look good and virtually everyone else look bad – ask any intelligence officer who has seen the stuff. Israel as a key ally and security asset? A “strategic aircraft carrier”? Completely ridiculous.

original.antiwar.com...

Also your friend Israel tried selling illegal nuclear arms to the Apartheid South Africa.

Secret South African documents reveal that Israel offered to sell nuclear warheads to the apartheid regime, providing the first official documentary evidence of the state's possession of nuclear weapons.

The "top secret" minutes of meetings between senior officials from the two countries in 1975 show that South Africa's defence minister, PW Botha, asked for the warheads and Shimon Peres, then Israel's defence minister and now its president, responded by offering them "in three sizes". The two men also signed a broad-ranging agreement governing military ties between the two countries that included a clause declaring that "the very existence of this agreement" was to remain secret.

The documents, uncovered by an American academic, Sasha Polakow-Suransky, in research for a book on the close relationship between the two countries, provide evidence that Israel has nuclear weapons despite its policy of "ambiguity" in neither confirming nor denying their existence.

The Israeli authorities tried to stop South Africa's post-apartheid government declassifying the documents at Polakow-Suransky's request and the revelations will be an embarrassment, particularly as this week's nuclear non-proliferation talks in New York focus on the Middle East.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

edit to add link www.guardian.co.uk...

Make no excuses Israel has gone to far and has a lot to answer for for its atrocities.
The Illegal boarding and destroying of aid boats has gone on for to long, this latest event is the icing on the cake.

Thanks

Ocker

[edit on 31/5/2010 by ocker]

link   

Zionists controlling all media and also controlling the Hamas and they arent even able to prevent this event from going public? Oh my

Im familiar with the ZOG-conspiracy-theory, I wasnt familiar with "ZOM machine".

The ZOG-Conspiracy-Theory is a falsehood used by Hitler, Hamas and similar forces of terror to humiliate Jews.

It confirms my suspicion that some in tis thread are not concerned with the humanitarians on the ship but another agenda altogether.

It confirms my suspicion that some in tis thread are not concerned with the humanitarians on the ship but another agenda altogether.

Once again words from my mouth

link   

link   
There are two sides to every story.
I have not seen any conclusive evidence that Israel is at fault here. I've been watching and tracking the whole incident all night. All I see here is a lot of jumping to conclusions and hate for Israel. Are we experts in international law?
Were any of you there and can say for certain that none of the ships passengers were armed and did not try and kill, harm, or maim an Israeli soldier when they boarded the ship?
Try playing the fence and be a skeptic if you think you can. It might make you come across a little wiser than most.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Hey I got an idea. Why don't you use your time on this thread to get to the bottom of WHAT HAPPENED today with the Flotilla, instead of playing 'spot the anti-semite'?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

So, what you're actually saying is... Because you have no video proof, it is unsafe to assume that Israel did anything wrong? But at the same time, because one of the peace-keepers is wearing a bandanna, it's safe to assume that he/they were up to no good? Fuzzy logic at it's finest.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticniall
reply to post by Pryde87

All I will say is that Israel are hated because of their in-humane actions over the years.
troubles.

C'mon... "inhuman"? When's the last time you saw Israel cut the head off someone?! When's the last time you saw Israel torturing someone?! It's funny that when Israel defends herself the roaches crawl out of the woodwork... but when Israeli men, women and children are murdered at a cafe, a shopping mall, on a school bus, or where ever else... it is deafeningly silent.

link   

Originally posted by aboxoftrix
There are two sides to every story.
I have not seen any conclusive evidence that Israel is at fault here. I've been watching and tracking the whole incident all night. All I see here is a lot of jumping to conclusions and hate for Israel. Are we experts in international law?
Were any of you there and can say for certain that none of the ships passengers were armed and did not try and kill, harm, or maim an Israeli soldier when they boarded the ship?
Try playing the fence and be a skeptic if you think you can. It might make you come across a little wiser than most.

I watched this awful attack moment by moment as it occurred LIVE. I know what happened saw the brutality, watched unarmed passengers being shot at as soon as boots hit the deck...and the word is spreading, at least outside the US.

link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
from the BBC

"GAZA SHIP CLASHES: Israel denounces 'premeditated and outrageous provocation' by flotilla activists"

interesting much?

link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

No, but we DID see the live video feed of Israeli commandos opening fire on unarmed people. And if you've been following this all night, how come you didn't see the live video feed?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by CRDDD]

link   
reply to post by ocker

You are right Ocker.

In engaging is this action, Israel has given Casus Belli to the Turks and their allies.

It is only a matter of time before we see and hear about their response.

I wonder who the US will side with on this one?

Hmmm. I guess that depends on how their NATO allies in the region react to this. We do have obligations to nations other than Israel.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL:

Please keep to the topic, and leave the insults and racism at the door.

This thread is now under heavy moderation due to some members' inability to stay on topic and person insults.

Off-topic and ill-mannered posts will be removed without any debate or further discussion.

Thank you.

link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

For those of you just joining the mass awakening, ZOG means Zionist Occupied Government, or in orwellian newspeak, we now call them dual citizens. ZOM, as I see it, is Zionist Owned Media, which is why US news, or what is left of it, will be reporting that terrorists attacked the peace loving IDF forces today with sporks.

If you're going to quote me, then quote me, you excluded my links.

Originally posted by twitchy
I'll see your straw man, and raise you a false flag...
Shall we?
www.google.com... 0D5cdQ

www.google.com...

link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
israeli soldiers are used at shooting at innocent civilians, so maybe it was not different from their daily routine (making impossible the life of normal people, shooting schoolgirls and so on...)

link   
reply to post by malchediel

Funny, because I've seen videos of Israeli soldiers opening fire on innocent children and families in the streets.
No, not cruel at all... not cruel at all..

edit:

ALSO:

"UN human rights chief Navi Pillay said during a speech to the UN Human Rights Council on Monday that she was shocked that an aid flotilla bound for the Gaza Strip was "met with violence," after Israeli forces stormed convoy ships."

link

[edit on 31-5-2010 by bvproductions]

link   
As far as I am aware, we have no Protection treaty with Israel. I need to google that though to confirm.

new topics

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join