It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Pryde87

I suppose the holocaust survivor and the American female colonel were "Al Qiada terrorists" who were sneaking secret weapons caches in to aid Hamas against Israel and to support terrorism

Keep on pushing that cooked up ADL propaganda

Well, perhaps they can be judged by bad decisions. What was a US Colonel doing on that boat?! As for the HS, I've already posted about that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   
BBC news now

Israeli military spokeswoman just said the activists on the boats had pistols as well as sharp instruments

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

I SAID KNOCK IT OFF

And I meant it.

And if you guys can't stick to being civil then, frankly, you'll be on post bans.

I HATE to have to say that, but some restraint needs to be shown here and it needs to start right NOW.

link   
reply to post by Pryde87

All I will say is that Israel are hated because of their in-humane actions over the years.

Regarding this incident, it is a deplorable act by Israel, and one that will only too easily be swept under the carpet once the dust has settled.

What will the international community do? Nothing.

These people were not terrorists, they see the suffering of the innocent children in Gaza and want to help. What do they get? A bullet for their troubles.

The world really sucks, most of us just sit back and watch as a bully nation slowly wipes out a group of people, who's only crime is living next to Israel.
Israel needs to be accountable for their actions.
This flotilla must be freed and let on its way to help the poor people of Gaza.

link   

Originally posted by malchediel

It is time Israel has stood up for herself against this unprovoked hatred. I applaud her decision to sink and board the boats. I say kill em all and let their misguided Satanistic religion and viewpoint sort it out for them.

Hello silly person. Allow me to correct you.

Did you realise that onboard that ship were people from ALL parts of the planet:

Australians, Irish, Turkish, Israeli etc etc?

The ship wasn't sunk either.

And you applaud the ideals of heavily armed men murdering unarmed people on the boat, yet claim the unarmed people were satanic?

Good luck trying to justify anything anymore, because you've just shot yourself in the foot - and nothing you can say can drag you out of your rather deep and idiotic hole.

link   
Did anyone check foxnews.com? The main site is already spinning the news to favor Israel. It's absolutely disgusting that we warp the news so much here, they're already trying to bring down Turkey saying that the israel embassy is being "attacked"

The headlines are:

URGENT: The Israeli military says 10 pro-Palestinian activists have been killed after attacking naval commandos who were halting an aid convoy heading toward Gaza
• Israel Blames Activists for Fatal Ship Raid
• Turkish Protesters Try to Storm Israeli Consulate
• EU Calls For an Investigation Into Israeli Military Action

Propaganda at its finest. "Storming" Israeli consulate... HA! So if a nation attacked a makeshift cruise ship filled with United States citizens for no reason in international waters, we wouldn't be protesting their embassy asking questions either?

[edit on 31-5-2010 by Traffic]

link   

What was a US Colonel doing on that boat?!

Today? Standing up for the rights of innocent civilians in Gaza, oh and being attacked by Israeli cowards.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
reply to post by malchediel

Can you stick to the SUBJECT and stop filling pages of STRAW MEN??

Can you just once cite a FACT or some relevant DATA?

There are no straw men in regards to what I've said. It's history and fact. Although, perhaps it's history you do not want to acknowledge. Enough with sidestepping, that ploy is old and easily recognized.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
ok, for those that are wondering how the floatilla was in international waters. Going off several news sites. BBC, presstv.ir, haaretz. They left from Cyprus to the port of Ashdod (spelling?). that is approx 215 miles +- 20 miles. using several different map sites. So, find out when they left. max speed for a massive ship like that....not very fast im assuming. do some simple math and bam, location of floatilla at the time of the attack. and yes i registered here just to post this.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by BlueballsD]

link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by PatesHatriots
A huge mass of several thousand have gathered outside the Israeli Consulate in Istanbul. They look pissed.

God I wish more of us would get angry, maybe we could get something done.

I am so hopelessly in the boonies that I feel like there is nothing I can do to help, I really hate being f****** broke and in the middle of nowhere.

You took the words right out of my mouth

link   

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
BBC news now

Israeli military spokeswoman just said the activists on the boats had pistols as well as sharp instruments

At this rate in a couple of hours they'll have had nuclear bombs and they were brandishing plastic sporks menacingly.

I was so neutral on Israel before this. Now I see that all the negative things people say about Israel is true. Good thing I wandering into that LiveStream thread randomly as this was all popping off.

To anyone playing the Israeli Spin Drinking Game... please call the hospital. You would've drank enough to kill a small village.

link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
reply to post by Pryde87

I suppose the holocaust survivor and the American female colonel were "Al Qiada terrorists" who were sneaking secret weapons caches in to aid Hamas against Israel and to support terrorism

Keep on pushing that cooked up ADL propaganda

Well, perhaps they can be judged by bad decisions. What was a US Colonel doing on that boat?! As for the HS, I've already posted about that.

Well by the looks of things she was taking part in a humanitarian aid project.....that is until the Israeli terror squad showed up and began summarily executing people.

Contrary to some peoples belief, not ALL Americans support Israel and their policies of death. She had every right to be aboard that vessel, and believe it or not there are people in the western world who dont believe Palestinians deserve to be starved and beaten.

Imagine that.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
To everyone saying the people had axes and guns:

Have you SEEN the video of it? The people on the boat are CLEARLY unarmed, and why would American and European officials attack the commandos anyway?

The amount of dis-info agents in this thread is staggering.

link   
IMHO their vessel was boarded illegally by pirates and the law allows them to defend themselves by any force necessary.

What I'm concerned here is the lack of Israel's preparation for the attack. It almost looks like a Hail Mary Play. Does Iran have nukes and they know they're screwed?

link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

It is time Israel has stood up for herself against this unprovoked hatred. I applaud her decision to sink and board the boats. I say kill em all and let their misguided Satanistic religion and viewpoint sort it out for them.

Did you realise that onboard that ship were people from ALL parts of the planet:

And you applaud the ideals of heavily armed men murdering unarmed people on the boat, yet claim the unarmed people were satanic?

Good luck trying to justify anything anymore, because you've just shot yourself in the foot - and nothing you can say can drag you out of your rather deep and idiotic hole.

Hello reptile. Do you applaud the ideals of terrorists killing innocent civilian men, women and children in Israel? How about outside Israel's boarders? Do you applaud that? If you do not, then don't judge Israel by the actions she has taken to stop these boats. If you do condone the killing of innocents, as long as they are Jewish, go ahead with your rants and raves.....

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by PatesHatriots

Originally posted by Myrddin Wyllt
BBC news now

At this rate in a couple of hours they'll have had nuclear bombs and they were brandishing plastic sporks menacingly.

I was so neutral on Israel before this. Now I see that all the negative things people say about Israel is true. Good thing I wandering into that LiveStream thread randomly as this was all popping off.

To anyone playing the Israeli Spin Drinking Game... please call the hospital. You would've drank enough to kill a small village.

Well, if you dug into more articles about Israel, you would be THOROUGHLY disgusted. I once "supported" Israel. Then I woke up after 9/11 and started digging into Mid East policy/activity.

Thanks God for the Lazernets to edumacate us.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Hello reptile. Do you applaud the ideals of terrorists killing innocent civilian men, women and children in Israel? How about outside Israel's boarders? Do you applaud that? If you do not, then don't judge Israel by the actions she has taken to stop these boats. If you do condone the killing of innocents, as long as they are Jewish, go ahead with your rants and raves.....

This has what to do with Israeli soldiers boarding a civilian ship in international waters and proceeding to murder at least ten of them and then take the rest prisoner?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
hamas funded by israel

Originally posted by twitchy
Paramount, Disney, ICM and CAA New York, Times, Wall Street Journal Washington Post, Boston Globe, Washington Post Barron's, Dow Jones Village Voice Time, U.S. News & World Report Atlantic Monthly, NY Daily News, AOL-Time Warner, CNN News Group (before you say no that's Ted Turner, look up 'Walter Isaacson'), Time Warner's publishing division, Sports Illustrated, People, Fortune, Walt Disney Company, Touchstone, Buena Vista, Hollywood Pictures, Caravan Pictures, Miramax Films, Capital Cities/ABC, Inc., ESPN, Lifetime Television, A & E Television Networks, ABC Radio Network, Viacom, Inc., Paramount Pictures, CBS's Country Music Television Nashville Network Simon & Schuster, Scribner, The
Free Press, Pocket Books. Showtime, MTV, Nickelodeon, Fox Television Network, 20th Century Fox Films, and Fox 2000, New York Post and TV Guide are all owned or controlled by one religous organization.
This is not to mention all the subsidary companies in print and local media, newsgroups, etc. that are either subsidized or controlled by the above listed companies. The recent consolidation of these major media companies has only tightened their grip, and really this is only to name a a few...

Zionists controlling all media and also controlling the Hamas and they arent even able to prevent this event from going public? Oh my

Im familiar with the ZOG-conspiracy-theory, I wasnt familiar with "ZOM machine".

The ZOG-Conspiracy-Theory is a falsehood used by Hitler, Hamas and similar forces of terror to humiliate Jews.

It confirms my suspicion that some in tis thread are not concerned with the humanitarians on the ship but another agenda altogether.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Traffic
Did anyone check foxnews.com? The main site is already spinning the news to favor Israel. It's absolutely disgusting that we warp the news so much here, they're already trying to bring down Turkey saying that the israel embassy is being "attacked"
[edit on 31-5-2010 by Traffic]

So you say that is NOT being attacked!?

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join