It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 152
<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Don't anyone think Proto won't take the time to make an epic thread titled "Israel" and expose every last little dogma and lie in a sweeping work.
Tel Aviv has 72 hours to issue a unqualified appology, or I set a date for "Israel" the thread!

U2U me when you're ready to start that one, I'm there man.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

The thing about this is that it is not the Jewish people we see storming ships in international waters, we are seeing a Zionist regime do this. A regime that has a very strong backing and does not have yours or our best intentions at heart. They are a small part of a much larger effort but a very powerful small part in that they have been deemed as being oppressed and down trodden and that whatever they do is for Israel's survival and is justified.

Thank you my friend, you have it exactly right, why people want to put all the Jewish people in one basket is beyond me, they do not or won't take the time to do the research, the propaganda out there is tremendous.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
'Rachel Corrie' has been stopped by Navy and communications jammed!

I hope no violence will occur

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Don't anyone think Proto won't take the time to make an epic thread titled "Israel" and expose every last little dogma and lie in a sweeping work.
Tel Aviv has 72 hours to issue a unqualified appology, or I set a date for "Israel" the thread!

I shall twitchy, and I promise everyone it will leave no stone unturned when it comes to debunking the myths of Israel and the history of it, right on up through today.

This is not a game people, the fate of our entire planet hangs in the balance here over the actions of this one nation.

There are no excuses for it.

You know why there is really no disclosure, because no self respecting intelligent life form from anywhere in the universe would come here unless they wanted murdered and robbed!

For all our technology we have not evolved beyond the point of barbarians hitting one and other over the heads with stones for pretty shiney trinkets and something to eat.

It absolutely astounds me some of these people on this board who claim to be awake and then start trying to justify the murders of 10 humanitarian aide workers, and the collective punishment of an entire society.

All any such people are doing is advocating barbarism and the plain simple truth is if Israel had not stopped these ships none of this would have happened, and it had no legal right, and certainly no moral right to stop those ships.

News flash for dysfunctional thinkers when people don't like you there is a reason for that.

People don't hate you for being you, they hate you for what you do.

It's that simple.

No one should be doing anything that makes anyone have to hate them.

The God of Israel said "Ask and thou shall recieve" not steal and take what you want and tell them I said it was ok.

This has gone on to long and is going to far.

[edit on 4/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
'Rachel Corrie' boarded at 5:50 am

At about 5:50 am on Saturday, the first reports came in over Twitter that the 'Rachel Corrie' had been boarded close to Gaza. Earlier the activists reported that their radar had been jammed, however their Twitter accounts continued to operate.

The activists reported that three boats were following them for about twenty minutes and then that they had been boarded.

The passengers are said to be under arrest.
www.jpost.com...

I am not sure where exactly it was boarded, it says close to Gaza

Man... I wish I could help these activists out
unfortunately I am not able to travel now due to work

but I highly respect these brave individuals!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Thank you my friend, you have it exactly right, why people want to put all the Jewish people in basket is beyond me, they do not or won't take the time to do the research, the propaganda out there is tremendous.

I see them in the same terms that I see the American public. We don't have much of a say in our foreign affairs when our leaders believe it is in the American's best interest to arm a maniac with chemical weapons. Or fund the CIA to destabilize the Iranian government and terrorize its populace. We have no say in it and usually learn about it after the fact. The same way the Zionist regime does what it thinks is best for its citizens.

Like board a humanitarian flotilla in international waters and kill its occupants. I know the Jewish people, if presented with the situation, would have a very logical and sane approach to making sure the country remained safe. Instead, the decision was made for them by a Zionist regime that would like nothing better than to have the religious equate Israel's global condemnation to Biblical prophecy. Thereby bringing us closer to Armageddon and our own demise, at our own hands by being complicit in thinking that this is all from God and He is setting the stage. Very dangerous days my friend.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The only thing they think it is best for their citizens is to keep lying to them, and worse. They never mean good.

About Rachel Corrie, there are contradictory reports. Some say it was boarded and crew detained, some say it is just being followed.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Tweets report that Israeli embassy in Dublin has been surrounded by protesters. Do we have someone to confirm that?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
'Rachel Corrie' has been stopped by Navy and communications jammed!

I hope no violence will occur

I REALLY hope they try to justify it with the San Remo Manual again....I'd love to prove em wrong in the court of law....

1) It's not legally binding.....

and 2) Even if it were....the MANUAL actually incriminates them...Check this out....

Finally, specific mention must be made of the fact that the Manual lays down that starvation blockades are unlawful and requires the blockading power to allow relief shipments if a secondary effect of the blockade is that civilians are short of food or other essential supplies. This is a definite departure from traditional law and reflects the new rules prohibiting the starvation of the civilian population and stipulating the provision of relief supplies which were introduced in Protocol I in 1977 and are now generally seen as having become an established part of international customary law.

SOURCE

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Activists threatened and beaten, claim returnees

DUBLIN PRESS CONFERENCE: ACTIVISTS REMOVED from a Gaza-bound aid flotilla were viciously beaten and threatened with execution during their detention in Israel, an Irish member of the convoy claimed yesterday.

Fiachra O’Luain, who travelled on board the Challenger 1, said he witnessed members of the Israeli military punching and stamping on detainees. He alleged he was kicked and beaten while held at Ben Gurion airport in Tel Aviv and that his life was threatened.

www.irishtimes.com...

Unbelieavable... even for Israel!
Yes Israel, i'm positive IDF were under orders

At a press conference in Dublin yesterday, Mr O’Luain (28) said he saw Irish passport-holder Ken O’Keefe have his “head split open with a baton” during a scuffle between soldiers and detainees. “On one person there may have been up to 10 or more ,” he said. “They beat the # out of everybody.”

Fintan Lane of the Ireland Palestine Solidarity Campaign, who was also onboard the Challenger 1, said “extreme violence” was used by the Israeli commandos.

“It was a violent attack in the sense it appeared they would use whatever violence they felt necessary to take control of the flotilla.” Mr Lane said he was treated well while waiting to leave Ben Gurion airport but there was a “strong sense of violence”.

Completely disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This is not a game people, the fate of our entire planet hangs in the balance here over the actions of this one nation.

Aactually it is the actions of at least four nations, Palestine? Ireland , Turkey and Israel.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

abeer_dabbas RT @Work4Justice: RT @Waterfordsgroup: BREAKING**** ISRAELIS REFUSED TO ALLOW UN TO INSPECT SHIP***BREAKING #RACHELCORRIE #GAZA #FLOTILLA`

Me thinks we should do away with all these inspectors. They just complicating thinks for us people.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

What's that going to solve?

[edit on 113030p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I thought I'd add this youtube video into the mix since the Boat is named after his little HERO....

2ndline

YOUTUBE link

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Tweets report that Israeli embassy in Dublin has been surrounded by protesters. Do we have someone to confirm that?

news.ie.msn.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

There is a reason why there are such real Organizations as the Israel Internet Defense Force. In fact many governments including our own here in the United States and in Canada too, Australia and other places are stepping up their Internet presence in the Information War.

Make no mistake about it Storm Dancer when a nation and its supporters try to spin the murder of humanitarian aide workers on the high seas, in International Waters on a mission of charity and mercy, there is an information war taking place.

The most important part of any war is for hearts and minds, the people ultimately must be made to desire, and love and appreciate the state, and give total allegiance to it, for the State to thrive and survive.

Yet the State does not exist for the people, the State exists for itself and it’s principles, not it’s principals and ideals, but it’s oligarchs and patricians, the ones who control the infrastructure and the resources that makes the state function as a life sustaining mechanism logistically.

Right now the information war being waged in conditioning people to the authoritarian state, the absolute right of state, even when that state wants to prohibit the kindness and charity and giving of other human beings in need, by stopping them right out in the ocean, and boarding their vessels with armed soldiers, and high jacking and pirating it, murdering some of the people on board, wounding many, many others.

As we can see by our own corporate media here in the United States, and all these Internet Personas many of them agents of the Israeli State, we are being told to more or less to accept these perversions and impositions of the most violent and egregious kind by agents of the State, in this case the Israeli State, and sit back and let good people on a mission of mercy and kindness be slandered, and agree that they are villains who deserved such a cruel and horrible fate?

Yet we could before we even thought about that ask some hard probing questions. What if say Iran was starving the Jews of Iran, and an Israeli private commercial craft with volunteers wanted to take supplies to those Jews in Iran.

That an Israeli boat with Israeli citizens was stopped by the Iranian Navy and some how 10 Israeli citizens ended up dead?

What then, what then one and all I say you would we then be made to believe about Iran? If the Israeli citizens had fought back, they would be heroes in Israel wouldn’t they, who here can really say, that our corporate media then would not have spun this just the opposite, that the Iranians where in the right, to defend that blockade as they stopped a Israeli vessel in International Waters, and conducted a similar operation with similar responses, and similar outcome.

The world would be outraged at Iran; any Israeli trying to get aide to the Jews in Iran that fought back would be a hero.

Of course there is just one little problem. Iran would NEVER attempt to STARVE the Jews in their nation.

Israel sadly would like to starve the citizens of Gaza, every last one of them.

And they want the world to accept that, but the truth is Storm Dancer WE ARE THE WORLD, and clearly some of us don’t accept that.

We don’t accept the Police State, and the notion that people trying to bring relief and comfort and aide to the needy and oppressed should ever be so molested, impinged upon, insulted, and degraded in such a hideously obscene and ugly murderous fashion.

Now I am sorry, but I am never going to say that is alright. I don’t care if the State is Israel, the United States, Iran, or Russia, or China, or Brazil; it makes no difference to me.

If civilians and human beings of this world are not free to sail the seas to love and assist their brothers, and give of one another then, yes Houston, we have a problem.

This is totally unacceptable, disgustingly and shamefully so. These were aide workers, so who out there really thinks you are supposed to determine who lives and dies?

Because the only reason you wouldn’t want someone to receive charity and assistance is because you do not want them to thrive.

You want them deprived. So which one of you sadists out there gets to decide who should be deprived or not? Come on and speak up, and tell me about this Police State you really want to live in.

I triple dog dare you!

What good could it do Storm Dancer?

I wish some of the ‘awake’ people, would stop pretending they are sleeping.

Do you want to know who history is? We are history my friend, and what the Powers that Be don’t want you to know is we are in fact making history, our own history, right now, right here, and passing into it forever, but who’s history are we making?

Really, the Powers that Be of the Police State, or are own?

Is the world you really want to live in this violent and murderous, cruel and unforgiving, world? One were people trying to help their fellow human, are made to be the villains.

Where the State always knows best, who should live, who should die, who should be able to go where, who should be able to do what, and how they do it.

This is what they are trying to accomplish in this phase of World War III. The promotion of the State as God, the power of Life and Death in all things, never question, never complain, do as you are told, or else.

This is all happening right now, and we in fact are the people who will decide history, for we will be the ones who make it.

[edit on 5/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

I was going to reply to that as well, but I think protoplasmic just did. Fantastic post proto, I think you summed it up.

But I will add simply, in direct reply to your question stormdancer, probably not a damned thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Are they in international waters? Or in Egyptian waters? Is Egypt still Egypt?

Good luck!

Hard to say whether it's international or Egyptian waters because of the innate fluidity of the situation, all I can say with any conviction is that under what must be called neo law wherever they are they are in IDF jurisdiction and unfortunately in a free fire zone.

I'd say Egypt is still Egypt but they are sleeping.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, remember these are your words,

post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I am not asking for your money, I am asking for your love, and to love everyone, and to forgive everyone, by first forgiving yourself, and everyone to take off their mask, admit what is really going on, and stop playing the game, that is going to destroy us.

Now on the spiritual level that is what Proto is up too, and the Universe would not have given Proto this task, if they thought Proto uncapable of carrying it out!

Does that love and forgiveness include everyone?

Cast the first stone.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Too late, I saw what you wrote before you edited it out, I am one of Proto's Jewish friends, he not only cares about Jews but has deep caring and compassion for them, that includes all people, I know that is true or I wouldn't give him the time day. Proto is someone who goes out of his way to find out about people, their backgrounds and problems they may be facing and gives any help that is needed if he can, he looks at all people as one.

Oh, look at that. Another person who didn't get the point of the exercise. The point was not to call him anti-Semitic. Who cares? Even if he was an anti-Semite, it wouldn't make him automatically wrong. The point was to use the same tactics he is employing. Not actually talking to people about their beliefs, but making accusations based on assumptions.

new topics

top topics

<< 149  150  151    153  154  155 >>

join