It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So what are they waiting for they could have wiped out Palestine a long time ago but they haven't.

They can't until the whole world is dulled enough to stop paying attention.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Things become as simple as they really are, in everyone’s eyes, when all the wrong people, for all the wrong reasons stop trying to make them so complex!

Seriously?

Things are complex, look at your Rome topic.

Actually I have broken down all the lies and manipulations into simple easy to understand terms for ATS.

Only ten humanitarian aide workers killed, oh is that all!

Thank goodness you weren't one of them, I am sure the ten families who lost loved ones are touched and appreciative of your deep sorrow for their loss.

As far as your other question in regards to why they let some aide get through if you stopped cherry picking over threads and read them you would know I desribed how the Nazis used caloric intake as a science to manage a slave labor population and slowly kill it at the same time.

The world would be outraged if the Israelis just drove all the Palestinians into the sea, or murdered them all so they do it slowly, bit by bit, all one needs to do is look at the maps over the last 67 years to understand that.

You sure are on quite the spiral Storm Dancer.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'm confused... what does the last several pages have to do with Israel boarding a ship filled with multi-nationals in international waters and executing peace activists?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BallsMahoney
I'm confused... what does the last several pages have to do with Israel boarding a ship filled with multi-nationals in international waters and executing peace activists?

We are waiting for more dead to continue...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I have not seen this film on here , immediate film of after the attack ..warning some graphic images

www.worldbulletin.net...

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by gambon
I have not seen this film on here , immediate film of after the attack ..warning some graphic images

www.worldbulletin.net...

For rabid terrorists, the Israelis sure seem to have no problem allowing those people to mill around after gunning down several of them. The "terrorists" themselves sure seem pretty relaxed after being filled with blood lust and trying to murder innocent Israelis.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by BallsMahoney

Oh the innocent Israelis who illegally boarded a vessel, several in fact, and pirated them in International water after killing ten humanitarian aide workers and shooting 48 others?

I assume those are the 'innocent' Israelis you are talking about. I call them pirates and murderers of Humanitarian Aide Workers.

Which are accurate descriptions of both entities.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

So what are they waiting for they could have wiped out Palestine a long time ago but they haven't.

Let me just share a few quotes with you Stormdancer. You see, they did wipe out Palestine a long time ago. They are now working on getting rid of it all together, slowly but surely.

It was primary witness to the fact that Zionist colonization of Palestine was of necessity an act of invasion. Menachem Begin once explained the consequences of this fact. When asked during a 1969 conference in the Israeli kibbutz of Ein Hahoresh about Israel’s refusal to recognize the existence of the Palestinians, Begin replied:

My friend, take care. When you recognize the concept of “Palestine,” you demolish your right to live in Ein Hahoresh. If this is Palestine and not the land of Israel, then you are conquerors and not tillers of the land. You are invaders. If this is Palestine, then it belongs to a people who lived here before you came.

So you see, back in sixty nine people were still referring to it as Palestine and a coordinated effort was underway to change peoples mind set.

Zionist success in the colonization of Palestine and the Judaization of the country hinged, among other things, on the propagation of the belief that no one would be victimized by the Zionist scheme. This, in turn, required that awareness of the Palestinian people be suppressed. The Zionist movement disseminated several versions of the myth of Palestinian non-existence. The first was that Palestine was a country without people. From the beginning the Zionists adopted the slogan: “A land without people for a people without land.” There are indications that the Zionist movement intended that this slogan be accepted in its literal meaning.

Edited to add this bit from a big Zionist at the time.

Even Max Nordau, the British Zionist leader, seemed to have been temporarily deceived by it. The famous Jewish philosopher Martin Buber related in his memoirs: “When Max Nordau, Herzl’s second in command, first received details on the existence of an Arab population in Palestine, he came shocked to Herzl exclaiming: ‘I never realized this--we are committing an injustice.’” The Zionists’ need to convince the world that their scheme victimized no one required them to maintain the delusion that Palestine was a land without people.

www.ameu.org...

[edit on 4-6-2010 by jackflap]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Of course the Israelis are innocent. It's not their fault that when they were repelling down their ropes, there just happened to be a ship of peace activists in international waters beneath them. Those commandos were just trying to drop into the ocean to go for a swim! And of course it's not their fault that they executed a double digit number of innocent people and created an international act or war, the commandos were just discharging their weapons in celebration and the activists ran in front of the bullets to give Israel a black eye. And of course Israel is innocent of committing an act of piracy by commandeering the ship and diverting the aid supplies because... uh... you're ANTI-SEMETIC!!! that's why.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Let's see how far back this goes shall we?

en.wikipedia.org...

I think I will start a topic and maybe we can learn together with out the subtle insults and berating those who you disagree with into silence.

Do you all think we can participate like adults?

I will work on it tomorrow, let's do the research together.

Ancient times

There are examples of Greek rulers desecrating the Temple and banning Jewish religious practices, such as circumcision, Sabbath observance, study of Jewish religious books, etc. Examples may also be found in anti-Jewish riots in Alexandria in the 3rd century BCE. Philo of Alexandria described an attack on Jews in Alexandria in 38 CE in which thousands of Jews died. Statements exhibiting prejudice towards Jews and their religion can be found in the works of a few pagan Greek and Roman writers.[2]
[edit] Early animosity towards Jews

The earliest occurrence of antisemitism has been the subject of debate among scholars. Different writers use different definitions of antisemitism. The terms "religious antisemitism" and "anti-Judaism" are sometimes used to refer to animosity towards Judaism as a religion rather than to Jews defined as an ethnic or racial group.

Edward Flannery traced the first clear examples of anti-Jewish sentiment (which he called "antisemitism"), back to Alexandria in the third century BCE. Alexandria was home to the largest Jewish community in the world and the Septuagint, a Greek translation of the Hebrew Bible, was produced there. Manetho, an Egyptian priest and historian, wrote that the Jews were expelled Egyptian lepers who had been taught by Moses "not to adore the gods." The same themes appeared in the works of Chaeremon, Lysimachus, Poseidonius, Apollonius Molon, and in Apion and Tacitus, according to Flannery. Agatharchides of Cnidus wrote about the "ridiculous practices" of the Jews and of the "absurdity of their Law", making a mocking reference to how Ptolemy Lagus was able to invade Jerusalem in 320 BCE because its inhabitants were observing the Sabbath.[3]

Peter Schäfer argued that antisemitism was first spread by "the Greek retelling of ancient Egyptian prejudices". In view of Manetho's anti-Jewish writings, Schäfer suggests that antisemitism may have emerged in Egypt alone.[4] The hostility commonly faced by Jews in the Diaspora has been extensively described by John M. G. Barclay of the University of Durham.[5] The ancient Jewish philosopher Philo of Alexandria described an attack on Jews in Alexandria in 38 CE in which thousands of Jews died.[6] In the analysis of Pieter Willem van der Horst, the cause of the violence in Alexandria was that Jews had been portrayed as misanthropes.[7] Gideon Bohak has argued that early animosity against Jews was not anti-Judaism unless it arose from attitudes held against Jews alone. Using this stricter definition, Bohak says that many Greeks had animosity toward any group they regarded as barbarians.[8]
[edit] Roman Empire

Relations between the Jews and the occupying Roman Empire were antagonistic at first and resulted in several rebellions. According to the 18th century historian Edward Gibbon, there was greater tolerance from about 160 CE.

In 19 CE, Tiberius expelled the Jews from Rome. This was reported by a several ancient historians.The Roman historian Suetonius said that Tiberius suppressed all foreign religions, sent Jewish young men, under the pretence of military service, to provinces noted for an unhealthy climate, that he dismissed all other Jews from the city, the penalty for non-compliance being life slavery.[9] Josephus, in his Jewish Antiquities[10], also reported that Tiberius ordered all the Jews to be banished from Rome. Four thousand were sent to Sardinia but more, who were unwilling to become soldiers, were punished. Cassius Dio also reports that Tiberius banished most of the Jews, who had been converting Romans to their religion.[11] Philo of Alexandria reported that the major enemy of the Jews was Sejanus, one of Tiberius's lieutenants.[12] Since Philo posthumously criticized Caligula, and this passage was written after Tiberius's death, it is possible that Sejanus was the prime mover in the persecution of the Jews.

The Jerusalem Talmud related that following Bar Kokhba's revolt (132–136 CE) the Romans slew very many Jews, "killing until their horses were submerged in blood to their nostrils."[13]

It has been argued that Roman policy prefigured European antisemitism.[14] The Romans refused permission to rebuild the Temple at Jerusalem after its destruction by Titus in 70 CE, imposed a tax Jews at the same time (ostensibly to finance the Temple of Jupiter in Rome), and renamed Judaea as Syria Palestina. Another view of historians is that Rome suppressed revolts in all conquered territories and that Tiberius expelled all foreign religions, not just the Jews. Some accommodation was made with Judaism. The Jews of the Diaspora had privileges that others did not. Unlike other subjects of the empire they had the right to maintain their religion and were not expected to accommodate themselves to local customs. Even after the First Jewish–Roman War, the Roman authorities refused to rescind Jewish privileges in some cities. And although Hadrian outlawed circumcision as a mutilation normally visited on people unable to consent, he later exempted the Jews.[15]

Can you think of any other group of people in the history of mankind that has had this long history of rejection?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
It is all the work of an Idea. Everything else is conditioning for others to become fuel for that idea. They have almost succeeded. But, the dialectics...

All creations are impermanent!

They ran out of time. Their timing is going to be worst every second from now on. Their God-Idea is deteriorating, as it always did, eventually betraying them. Like always they will blame others for their suffering. They have no guts to face their own undoing.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

I can think of at least one other culture based on religion that has seen this kind of discord as well. islam.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Can you think of any other group of people in the history of mankind that has had this long history of rejection?

Hundreds of thousands nations have been obliterated. But why think "nations" or "groups of people"? Lets think individuals, for a change. Your philosophy sacrifices, cannibalizes individuals like they were nothing.

"long history" - another concept to perpetuate conditioning.

Who has the longest?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Does this mean you nice clean white people are going to start giving me reparations for what you did to my people? I mean as long as we can carry things that are no longer relevant in the modern world, I sure would like a cut of that action. Or does this only apply to fascist police states that murder innocent people?

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Some accommodation was made with Judaism. The Jews of the Diaspora had privileges that others did not. Unlike other subjects of the empire they had the right to maintain their religion and were not expected to accommodate themselves to local customs. Even after the First Jewish–Roman War, the Roman authorities refused to rescind Jewish privileges in some cities. And although Hadrian outlawed circumcision as a mutilation normally visited on people unable to consent, he later exempted the Jews.[15]

They were privileged.

Possible reason? They bribed him.
Another reason: Divide et impera.

I'd vote for the first option.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Rachel Corrie approaches Gaza from Egyptian side, passed Alexandria.

twitter.com...

Are they in international waters? Or in Egyptian waters? Is Egypt still Egypt?

Good luck!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
apparently just passed port Said ..40/55 mls gaza

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
They stole the ship and kidnapped the crew.

Confirmed****#RachelCorrie HAS BEEN TAKEN*****Confirmed

[edit on 4-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Really Stormdancer, this is not about antisemitism. I love the Jewish people just like any other people and wish them no harm or ill will and I want them and everyone to prosper. The fact is, the creation of Israel in forty eight may not have been Biblical prophecy being fulfilled.

This is the root of the matter. There is such a power base in this belief that Israel is deemed God's chosen people and can do no wrong. There are large groups of people who believe this wholeheartedly and will support them in whatever they do.

The thing about this is that it is not the Jewish people we see storming ships in international waters, we are seeing a Zionist regime do this. A regime that has a very strong backing and does not have yours or our best intentions at heart. They are a small part of a much larger effort but a very powerful small part in that they have been deemed as being oppressed and down trodden and that whatever they do is for Israel's survival and is justified.

If they were truly implementing the good will of the Jewish people in intercepting that aid shipment, do you think they would have had to send armed commandos? Ask yourself why they didn't send un armed inpectors and instead of jamming the communications they could have sent messages saying that they too were on a humanitarian mission to protect their citizens. They could have video taped from their helicopters all that was said and done and they could have let themselves be taped and recorded by all those on the aid ships. Instead they jammed the communications and took everyone's cell phones and video cameras and whatever else they could find.

They had something to hide. They could have stated clearly that they would not bring weapons aboard their vessels and wished no one any harm. Both sides would be recording and the world would be watching. No, they jammed the communications and made demands with armed commandos. Is this how the Jewish populace would have gone about this? I do not believe so. I do not believe that any sane individual would have went about this in the way that the Zionist regime did.

Ask yourself if you were in that open air prison in Gaza, would you accept aid that your captors had access to first? Do you think these people cannot think outside the box and realize that their captors may have messed with this aid that they are allowed to get? You know and I know that we would be thinking along these lines if it was us in that open air prison. Which is why it is critical to get them the aid they need without going through the regime's so called "proper channels".

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Some accommodation was made with Judaism. The Jews of the Diaspora had privileges that others did not. Unlike other subjects of the empire they had the right to maintain their religion and were not expected to accommodate themselves to local customs. Even after the First Jewish–Roman War, the Roman authorities refused to rescind Jewish privileges in some cities. And although Hadrian outlawed circumcision as a mutilation normally visited on people unable to consent, he later exempted the Jews.[15]

They were privileged.

Possible reason? They bribed him.
Another reason: Divide et impera.

I'd vote for the first option.

Most of this is patently absurd, the Romans were notorious for allowing conquered peoples to maintain their religions.

How do you think Christianity got into the Empire.

Rome was multi-cultural and respected all people's gods up until the time of the imposition of Christianity.

Conversely I wonder how much more recent than the 40,000 years or so Humans have been thought to exist Storm Dancer imagines the non-Jews of the world date too, 50 years ago, 75 years ago.

We are all descendants of a gene pool that started in Africa tens of thousands of years before the Habiru and Hapiri reinvented themselves as the Hebrew for the benefit of Rome.

Don't anyone think Proto won't take the time to make an epic thread titled "Israel" and expose every last little dogma and lie in a sweeping work.

Isreal needs to make an unqualified appology for it's latest crimes agaisnt humanity, and stop all this nonsense or Proto will do just that.

Tel Aviv has 72 hours to issue a unqualified appology, or I set a date for "Israel" the thread!

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join