It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 155
<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

What exactly is the law of forgiveness? A god absolving someone of their sins? You can't have it both ways you either love and forgive everyone or you do not. Or, You become part of the problem and encourage hate.

You are in fact asking Proto to forgive an ideology here Stormdancer. A plan that has enslaved far too many for far too long. If I look at what was done I can collectively forgive those commandos and realize that they too were scared and looking for a way out of the situation. I can forgive them and wish them no harm.

It's what is being asked to take a side on that I cannot forgive. Just look at what those terrorists made those elite soldiers do! No, they were not terrorists. They were trying to help their fellow man. Just look at what those murderous elite soldiers did to those people! No, they were put in a situation that they should never have been asked to be put it.

What is it that put everyone in such a terrible situation? That is what you should be standing against. When normal human decency is confronted with guns and shut down, there is something wrong my friend. We all should not accept the normal explanations anymore. This kind of tyranny will be on our front door step soon enough and we have to recognize it before it does.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Protoplasmic Traveler HE DID ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, you just keep harping on him because his answer was not what you wanted to hear.

My question to you is...... why this? Why not be the hero when North Korea attacked South Koreas men? 46 men killed! Are they not as important? Are you no better than the government who is also staying out of it?

In regards to your so selfishly marching around proud to be announcing a new thread IF, such and such doesn't happen your way......

Protoplasmic Traveler you are fulfilling Revelations on this site .
You are not what you preach and yes you preach.

You show such hostility for anyone or anything you disagree with.
You attack character when things do not go your way, when they don’t say what YOU want them to say.
The flotilla was warned. They hammered at the Israel soldiers when they told them they were boarding. There is two sides to every story and eventually what is the truth will come out.

You are not a god and you are just a smart man who is full of himself.
Please stop abusing the posters when they do not give the Protoplasmic Traveler answers.
Why attack, why not ask without name calling or demeaning? You have no patience with the lesser than?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
I will in fact answer your questions which you posed as a means to deflect away from my questions, just as soon as you answer my questions.

You still don't get it, do you? The point is not the questions themselves, my accusations of you being an anti-Semite are every bit as irrelevant as the accusations that I am a fascist or Nazi. The point is to illustrate what tactics you are using.

I also have a reputation for keeping focused on the topic and not being diverted away from it.

A reputation that is undeserved, since we have moved wildly off topic. We are no longer discussing the topic, we are discussing each other; it started when you made off-topic, red-herring, ad hominem accusations. And that was your entire point.

You do however have a reputation that is much more deserved...

They are suppositional based on the evidence of you in fact supporting and condoning the police state actions of armed soldiers who mudered humanitarian aide workers, at point blank range, and wounded scores of others.

And that evidence would be, what? Thus far, you have never told us what it is you disagree with. All you have told us is how much you don't like me and how you think I am a fascist.

There is a reason why other posters to see merrit in those questions for that reason, and why they too, are chagrined over your inability and fear in answering them.

I did answer your questions. You however, continued to make emotional accusations, and continue to lie that I did not answer the question. Please refer to my earlier posts and my posts in other threads on this same topic.

Besides, I really do not care what your idiotic sycophants, who nod their head at your every post, think. They are every bit as despicable as you. That brings us to that your other reputation, that of being a bully who engages in personal assassinations. Others here on these boards are becoming fed up with your bullying tactics, judging from the U2Us I've been receiving.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
OOPS, double-post.

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
They weren't at war with the Humanitarian aid workers, were they?
They sure acted as if they were.

It is amazing and deplorable what the siege mentality drives people do, isn't it?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Good points there .

I may disagree with you on other things but you hit the nail on the head here .

I get frustrated with these threads when good post is covered up by personal arguments and the meat of one article goes by the way side . And not even acknowledged or discussed .

edited to ad

I am beginning to think these person multiple page arguments are meant to bury good information in the posts with tons of clutter .

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Lostinthedarkness]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

So you are still unable to answer the simple questions put to you.

I am asking you why you are promoting a police state that uses soldiers to regulate everyone and everything including the prohibition of disbursement of charity by people, who will in fact be executed for doing such by the soldiers of such police state.

Now the defining words I am using are police state and soldiers who enforce to the laws of the police state.

I could care less what ism you want to say you are being accused of, you are in fact advocating such a police state and I am in fact asking why.

I am asking why you are advocating a police state where soldiers regulate the people and execute people for being charitible, I am asking you why you imagine others would want to live in the police state you are clearly advocating for.

You have not condemned the actions of the Israeli State you are promoting it as the preferrable means to dealing with humanitarian aide workers on a mission of charity and mercy.

I an not advocating this, and I have not suggested you should advocate either, even though in fact you are, I am simply why you adovocate it, and why you think everyone should accept a police state regulated by soldiers with the power to execute people.

The only thing I am doing is acknowledging your position and asking you to clarify, by way of these questions.

You have failed to do that three days running and for the last 10 pages of the thread.

Placing your failure to honestly address and answer simple straightforward questions on me is proposterous.

The failure is yours and yours alone and just like you seem intent to twist humanitarian aide workers into being engaged in some form of activity that warrants execution, by soldiers, you are trying to twist me asking honest questions based on your own stated positions in equally disengenous, and dishoneste ways.

You simply hope that if you twist long enough and make enough unseemly accusations that I will accept your refusal to answer the questions as some how being valid and warranted, just like you want people to accept that murdering humanitarian aide workers on a mission of charity and mercy is valid and warranted.

Everyone in fact can see what you are doing, and what you are doing is quite deliberate when you have been doing it for the past three days to no avail.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap
The thing about this is that it is not the Jewish people we see storming ships in international waters, we are seeing a Zionist regime do this.

We are seeing a "Zionist" regime do this or a state driven insane by a siege mentality? This is what any state in a similar situation would do, madness.

Not that it justifies anything, just a point of clarification. I see not what Jewish self-determination has to do with it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fliptop

Protoplasmic Traveler HE DID ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS, you just keep harping on him because his answer was not what you wanted to hear.

Please quote where he answered my questions because the only thing he has done is try to answer them with deflective questions of his own to change the course of the conversation and the topic of it.

If you want to upgrade the quality of your life you must first learn to upgrade the quality of your questions.

Keep in mind I am asking high quality very precise questions of a poster who wants to downgrade our quality of life by promoting a police state where soldiers are empowered to executed humanitarian aide workers on a mission to deliver charity.

So this is not a poster who adheres to the principles of upgrading quality of life, or a poster who adheres to people sharing accurate information reflective of actual events.

If I am the person asking the questions and I am stating they have not been answered in a way that addresses the questions with any real actionable information, then exactly who are you, to say my questions have been answered, without even demonstrating the quoted statements that supposedly constitute those answers.

I asked a question I want a answer not a question back and not people pretending that they have been answered when they haven't.

I am interested in uprgrading the quality of my life not downgrading it, through accepting non-answers as answers.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

You are going to stomp your feet until you get what YOU want. He answered you a while ago and now you are not doing very well at twisting things around like usual.
Are you upset that he hasn’t ran off like the others?

Your so caught up in having things your way, you have not answered my earlier questions.

Please stop repeating yourself, he answered earlier just not the answer you are trying to force out of him with your annoying tantrum.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

We are seeing a "Zionist" regime do this or a state driven insane by a siege mentality? This is what any state in a similar situation would do, madness. Not that it justifies anything, just a point of clarification. I see not what Jewish self-determination has to do with it.

Well it seems not everyone is Israel is on board with this type of siege mentality.

Demonstrations in Israel against the flotilla attack

One of the main myths of those who support the Zionist state of Israel is that all Jews, inside and outside of Isreal support that state. In fact there is small but significant opposition to the oppression of the Palestians from people of Jewish background inside of Isreal. Since the Israeli military attacked the Freedom Flotilla there have been onging demonstrations agains the attack in Isreal itself, demonstrations that have been largely ignore by Israeli and international media.

Israel did its "best" to prevent a daytime confrontation with the solidarity flotilla at the sea gates of Gaza that would get a lot of media attention. However, the horrendous military fiasco in the middle of the night was plain for all to see in both the international and Israeli media. During the night, we got the sad news about the murdered and injured comrades and the radical left was mobilized according to that. About 200 activists - mainly of the coalition for solidarity with Gaza, which the AAtW are part of - converged on Ashdod, on the shore near the entrance of ships to the harbor. On the roads leading there, the State forces harassed some comrades on their way to the demonstration, but all succeeded in arriving. We held placards and banners and chanted for hours... and saw a few of the kidnapped vessels being brought into the port. In the evening, there were three mass demonstrations in Jerusalem, Haifa, and Tel Aviv.

www.wsm.ie...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
well ive just been reading the recent comments on the BBC's news website from the public in the UK and most are extremely biased toward israel and people even say they should have fired a torpedo at the flotilla, utterly rediculus, I didn't even bother commenting, the whole thing just infuriates me and im british.

check it
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Zeropoint
well ive just been reading the recent comments on the BBC's news website from the public in the UK and most are extremely biased toward israel and people even say they should have fired a torpedo at the flotilla, utterly rediculus, I didn't even bother commenting, the whole thing just infuriates me and im british.

check it
www.bbc.co.uk...

Con(trolled) information. Just what we don't have here on ATS, but we do have only the second half of it

This comment was removed because the moderators found it broke the House Rules.

# 6. At 12:12pm on 05 Jun 2010, MrWonderfulReality wrote:

# 7. At 12:18pm on 05 Jun 2010, herecomesthemirrorman wrote:

[edit on 5-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Well it seems not everyone is Israel is on board with this type of siege mentality.

Of course not. Even in an asylum there are still the sane.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Is there any other way you could talk to us that would not cause defensive reactions?
Maybe when someone is talking to you, and you don’t understand what they are saying, or it sounds really off topic, maybe you could politely ask them to explain themselves a little more.

You had to demean her (Stormdancer) instead of asking her to explain better. If she supports UFO’s or even worships the sun, who are you to attack her like that? Please answer.
ATS is suppose to be a haven for others to be themselves but they aren’t allowed to around you. Please stop attacking and try to be a part of something and not THE SOMETHING.

You are a member not the principal of the ATS site.
You owe Stormdancer an apology for trying to attack her character like that. You owe quite a few an apology.
Where did your patience for others go?
edit to add a name

[edit on 5-6-2010 by fliptop]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
A really good article here from Haaretz. I believe that is an Israeli newspaper too. If I'm wrong on that, oh well. It is still a great article I wanted to share.

A blockade on Israel

Ships adorned with banners and Palestinian flags in support of Gaza Strip residents, laden with consumer goods for a population that has been under siege for about four years, are threatening Israel. The Israeli government's response and its preparations to block the "peace flotilla" give the impression that Israel, not Gaza, is under a brutal siege.

Israel is finding it increasingly difficult to explain the rationale behind the blockade to the rest of the world. If it is intended to prevent Qassam rocket fire on Israel, then what was the reason for Operation Cast Lead? If Israel wants to use the blockade to put more pressure on the people of Gaza until they rise up against Hamas and topple it, or to spur Hamas to respond to the Israeli pressure, then the past four years have shown that this policy has failed.

Moreover, the suffering that Israel is causing 1.5 million people for this purpose is not only inhuman, but extremely detrimental to Israel's status around the world. If the pressure being put on Gaza is indeed the only effective measure, what is the point of the new law that aims to worsen the prison conditions for Hamas members behind bars? It seems the government is unable to develop an appropriate strategy to free abducted soldier Gilad Shalit, and is clutching at any straw to demonstrate some kind of "action."

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That's pretty good. Israeli government has entered into tunnel awareness, like gamblers who start losing big time.

They have isolated Israel much more than Gaza itself. From the world there are more and more attempts to reach Gaza, but no attempt to reach Israel and liberate Israelis from such oppressive government.

I think in this article they are asking for help.

Nobody will help them unless they themselves initiate it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

A really good article here from Haaretz. I believe that is an Israeli newspaper too. If I'm wrong on that, oh well. It is still a great article I wanted to share.

Yes, Haaretz is an Israeli newspaper. Good article, every point is on target.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So in other words you still can't use the quote function to display the things you are basing your assertions in regards to me on, and you still can't answer the simple question put to you.

If you feel answering questions as to why you advocatae a police state that uses soldiers to execute humanitarian aide workers on a charity mission as being bullied, then clearly you are unable to engage in serious discussions on the very things you advocate.

Which makes me wonder why you are on ATS other than to advocate for a Police State where Soldiers regulated the people and will execute them for being charitible and helping others.

Thanks for continueing to illustrate your obviouls advocacy of the police state and rule by soldiers.

<< 152  153  154    156  157  158 >>

join