It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 130
<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by Skellon

You're right... Pretty weak considering someone beat you to the punch. Scroll up above your post for a more in-depth look at the entire chain of events.

No friend, choosing to skip the factual observations in the footage provided regarding the incident the thread concerns, in favour of a history lesson is weak.

Basing an argument on only what suits your agenda is also weak, reminds me of some footage I just viewed..

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Skellon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon

I totally agree with you.

It is refreshing to hear an opinion from a poster that is not blinded by hate.

Who's blinded by hate, Israel is still the the only middle eastern country I would consider visiting, I have no desire to go to that region, I'd just like them to chill out a little try, a bit of compromise a bit of bridge building after all they have the US in their pocket and 2 or 3 hundred nuke warheads and delivery systems they're in no more danger of conquest than the UK was when we faced the IRA.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Thepreye]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You might want to think a little bit more about your own actions friends, as you too might one day be held to account for them.

If the US does stand by Turkey when it invokes Article V then I certainly would not want to be an Israeli agent, paid or otherwise.

But the US government is so heavily infested with sayanim and dual-nationals that I am unsure if they will be able to act at all.

Do you think that we will stand by Turkey and the rest of NATO if the decide to take action against Israel after they attack the Turkish ships later this week?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by black cat

reply to post by Dock9

So I have now stated that the killing of 'political activists' is a joke? hmmm

They were humanitarian aide workers and charitible people, not political activists.

More word games, from the propagandists who want to make acts of charity and helping the needy all about politics.

So that they can make it all about politics.

The politics OF STARVING AND MURDERING PEOPLE.

[edit on 1/6/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

I don't think so. Humantarian aide workers and charitable people don't take up knives, metal rods and chairs and beat a commando unit senseless. The IDF used non-lethal force in the beginning and these 'humantarian' aide people took up arms. When their ship was boarded, instead of standing down they proceeded to beat the soldiers. Those aren't 'humantarian' actions and these weren't charitable people of any sort. The hate for Israel on this thread is overwhelming and I'm done with this topic because many of you are looking for any excuse to hang Israel.

I totally agree with you.

It is refreshing to hear an opinion from a poster that is not blinded by hate.

Really you consider hate to be recognizing interntational law and hate to be recognizing an aide ship in route to deliver aide to the needy and starving hate?

You consider love to be a commando unit, illegally boarding ships in international waters in violation of international laws of the sea.

You consider love to be an illegal blockade unlawfully imposed and declared against people being systematically starved, men women and children systematically starved to be love?

You consider love to be shooting aide workers by commandos operating illegally in violation of interntational law, in international waters?

You have a very strange view of hate and love there.

Typical Zionist Shill tactic of complimenting one another or on skewered morality and dysfunctional thinking.

I can just feel the love, of people for one another that condone breaking international laws, piracy, murder, kidnapping, theft, and genocide.

Of course as the saying goes there are some faces only a mother could love.

So I guess such an ugly child could only percieve hatred.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Pfft, what are you talking about Proto? Genocide is the most loving thing someone could ever do to another.

I mean, Hitler LOVED Jews! Just like how Israel loves the Palestinians.

Obviously the blockade exists only to make sure the Palestinians have a good and balanced diet.

Obviously anyone who wants to break through this blockade is an evil terrorist anti-semite who hates love and peace.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by SpectreDC]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
tons of great information on this thread! thnx!

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

reply to post by Skellon

That is all about politics and disgustingly so, people have lost their lives trying to deliver charity, and lost them to soldiers of a nation operating outside of international law.

It works both ways. The flotilla was just as much about making a political statement as it was delivering aid. Note, I'm not defending Israel, I'm just saying that it's naive to suggest the the flotilla was a totally innocent humanitarian effort and nothing else.

flotilla was a totally innocent

innocent - guilty = slave conditioning

I want to hear you say that Israeli commandos were GUILTY before you say activists were not innocent.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Americanist
reply to post by Skellon

You're right... Pretty weak considering someone beat you to the punch. Scroll up above your post for a more in-depth look at the entire chain of events.

No friend, choosing to skip the factual observations in the footage provided regarding the incident the thread concerns, in favour of a history lesson is weak.

Basing an argument on only what suits your agenda is also weak, reminds me of some footage I just viewed..

I take it you hadn't watched? There happens to be people injured and dying ahead of commandos repelling from copters. This might explain the hostilities afterwards. I don't have an agenda other than promoting common sense. Let's all stick to that.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Americanist]

link   

It actually saddens me to think that your argument has been reduced to mostly name calling and accusations Proto, as I have held your contributions on this board in high regard for many months.

For those that are new to this thread or suffer from selective reading, I have stated countless times that I agree that the raid in international waters was an act of piracy.

It is also a fair point to state that this raid would have still taken place had they waited for the ship to enter territorial waters.

Now moving on from the legality of where the incident took place as it would have taken place anyway.

I have stated that the raid was flawed in its strategy of insertion.

They should have hit the boat 'fast and hard' from either end, not descended into the middle of a crowd.

The fatalities could have been avoided for this reason also.

It reminds me of the 'Blackhawk Down' botch-up in Somalia in 1993.

As a military operation, they too lost the initiative and as a result the situation spiralled out of control.

link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

You might want to think a little bit more about your own actions friends, as you too might one day be held to account for them.

If the US does stand by Turkey when it invokes Article V then I certainly would not want to be an Israeli agent, paid or otherwise.

But the US government is so heavily infested with sayanim and dual-nationals that I am unsure if they will be able to act at all.

Do you think that we will stand by Turkey and the rest of NATO if the decide to take action against Israel after they attack the Turkish ships later this week?

No I don't see us acting independently in that regard at this time.

The U.S. won't stand by Turkey. Zionist Israel is an invention of the Distict of London, and the International Banking Cartel.

We are the military arm of the International Banking Cartel and their Masters in Rome.

We will do what the International Banking Cartel and Rome wants, as we are in no position to do otherwise.

The politicians are paid to run interference and take the flack and fall for that if need be.

Clearly we could inter all Zionists and Israeli dual nationals like we did with the Japanese during World War II, and prosecute all Isaeli sympathizers and agents the same.

This is not what Rome and the International Banking Cartel wants though, they want a war of biblical proportions in the Middle East to mimic biblical prophecy to drive the world to a one world government.

So they will continue to manipulate events to get Israel to start that war, one way or another.

We will take the Israelis side even if it means another false flag on American soil to make Israels enemies the American public's enemies like was done on 9-11.

The only thing that will stop Israel ultimately being destroyed, and World War III and the mass depopulation of life on the planet and the extermination of Jews, Christians and Islamists, is if people refuse to fight these wars.

The governments will do everything that they can to use their power of force to compell people to fight them, and if history is any guide, people will in fact submit and fight them.

The saddest thing is the fools who for the sake of some misguided religious or national sentiments that are literally slashing their own throats by agitating for these things.

Thanks for asking, I wish I had a more optimistic reply, but plans are plans.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

It actually saddens me to think that your argument has been reduced to mostly name calling and accusations Proto, as I have held your contributions on this board in high regard for many months.

And it saddens me seeing people condone and support genocide.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC

And it saddens me seeing people condone and support genocide.

If that statement is directed towards me, then you really are grasping at straws now friend. I have never stated that I "condone and support genocide."

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is the teacher of Israelis in ignoring the law.

U.S. is world's top user of targeted killings, U.N. says

The United States was identified Wednesday as the world's No. 1 user of targeted killings -- largely as a result of its dependence on unmanned drone attacks in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

A report released by the United Nations called the drone attacks part of a "strongly asserted but ill-defined license to kill without accountability" and warned that they are contributing to an erosion of longstanding international rules governing warfare. It urged states to identify publicly the rules of international law believed to provide a basis for any attempted targeted killings as well as the rationale for deciding to kill instead of capture individuals.

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

There is probably good reason for you regarding my posts much more highly than I have come to regard yours.

My posts are all about morallity.

If you are acting in a way that is not moral then yes you are going to find Proto is not on your side.

People like my posts and threads because I delve much more deeply into issues and put much greater effort into providing the details than many people on ATS do.

I speak to things in depth and provide depth to the things I discuss.

Truth is you aren't. You can take that as name calling if you want to but it's not, its an honest observation.

You are concentrating on selective, superficial surface issues taken out of context and promoting that for an immoral purpose and agenda.

You are in fact doing that by way of slandering people you do not even know.

You are in fact unaffected by the tragic loss of life in this criminal incident, you are only seeking to justify the actions of a criminal rogue nation who has committed acts of piracy and murder by focusing on superficial elements that you are purposefully trying to misconstrue.

You are doing it in a disengenous way, and you are not purely doing it for ego, there is an agenda involved somewhere, for someone to be so determinedly oblivious to the law, and to the suffering of others.

Thats not a personal attack, thats a personal assessment.

You are in fact dealing with a person of great depth and perception able to think and function on multimple levels of great depth.

You in fact aren't fooling anyone but yourself.

You are simply having a hard time admitting that.

The Zionist disinformation tactic is to hang on to such threads and try to get the last word in edgewise, with a few other supporters complimenting one another on their false history, slanderous claims, and dysfunctional morallity.

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation." Marshall McLuhan

This is what is going on, and both you and I know it.

Trix are for kids.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

To blockade a country you do not have to occupy it. I'm pretty sure you know this. Your one of the smartest posters on ATS.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Guys stop a sec..All the pro israelis have left...

Did we win??

does this bring anything to the thread? or mindless trolling...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

I need a break from this thread, I have fought the good fight long enough.

I shall leave with the a chuckle at the fact that somewhere along this session of posting I have gained a foe called 'JewsAreInControl'.

Pretty much sums up the responses I have had all night.

I bid good day to you all, see you later.

I hope you're not hinting at antisemitism on behalf of the posters who have debated you, you seem to be, which doesn't surprise me as the position you defend is very weak and such tactics were bound to come out in the end, in the hope of persuading readers who come to the thread late and can't read the actuality of the debate, your poorest post all thread.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by Thepreye]

I dont think you get the strangeness of someone with that name making him a foe.......who has also made me a foe?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacobcraft

The thing that makes me wonder about the list being real is, it was taken from the video aboard the ship. I saw the video and the "list" was displayed. The pictures was just lifted. Of course it is nearly impossible to see the pictures or writing on it, but there is no way it could have been created after the fact to slander the IDF.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by gambon

Notice at 2:41 there is, what appears to be a hand gun in the activists hand as he leans on the wall for support.

Also, the voice we hear of the intercom is perhaps the captain?

If so, he is speaking after the boarding had occured.

yes it looks exactly like a handgun.......im glad im not the only one actually looking at the vid with open eyes...

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

To blockade a country you do not have to occupy it. I'm pretty sure you know this. Your one of the smartest posters on ATS.

As I have stated numerous occassions, a blockade must include a formal declaration of war, or a formal declaration of occupation.

A blockade is in fact an act of war. An undeclared war, which then does not fall within the guidelines put forth by the Laws of War.

As I have stated before Israel does not declare war on Gaza because Israel promotes propaganda that it wants peace, even while conducting an act of war, a blockade.

What they are doing is taking a page from the illegal enemy combatant handbook, by trying to claim Gaza is a terrorist nation and stripping it in the process from the yet to be challenged and very thin argument that once that terrorist distinction is applied the Geneva Conventions don't apply.

So far no one has challenged the United States (the primary offender of using this tactic to skirt the Geneva Conventions) or Israel the other big offender of using this tactic to skirt the Geneva conventions.

So in reality it is in part a media and disinformation campaign to convince people that Gaza is a terrorist nation, that deserves no protection by the Geneva Conventions and the laws of war, for the very disengenous purpose of appearing to not want war, and to want peace, even while committing and act of war, even though war has not been declared properly using the Laws of War and adhering to the Geneva Convention.

This makes everything Israel is doing in fact in violation of International Law with the aim of confusing Gazas status, and the average person's understanding of the law.

For the purpose of getting ignorant and decieved people to accept illegal acts in violation of International Law to either be legal or be moral when in fact they are neither legal or moral.

Very simple.

top topics

<< 127  128  129    131  132  133 >>

join