It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

PREACH BROTHA PREACH

No really, if I could you'd receive a constellation of stars from me.

yep that post adds a lot to the thread..

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Not necessarily. I am not a sailor, but I think having gas mask on a ship is a good idea, in case of fire.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So, at first the Freedom Flotilla had no weapons. Now they had weapons, but it was only to defend themselves. You do realize that there is a lie in there somewhere, right?

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Execution (in sense of putting someone to death) is murdering someone who refuses to participate in your projection and obey your orders. Literally taking this someone out of the "picture".

etim. Latin: executio, ex-sequi - carrying out, doing, producing, cutting, etc.

I.E. root seq = cut.

Pay attention. Cutting the video with which we are being flooded is literally execution. Cutting unwanted material out of the picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

A nation doesn't have to make a formal declaration of war to make a blockade.

A good example is the US. The US hasn't declared a war since WW2 but we have had a number of blockades since then. The most famous being Cuba.

link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by DangerDeath
I talked to some friends. They automatically support Israel (most of them).

Slave conditioning is such. They never try to be critical, never bother to check out what is served to them through the main kool-aid pipe - the MSM.

They are all (subconsciously) aware this might turn against them...

This is truly a nightmare world.

This from the person who says they have not watched the video evidence, immediately dismissing it as propaganda. Hypocrite comes to mind. You are just as bad as the friends you bash.

Popeye

I care for my eyes.

link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

They had makeshift weapons at hand, and the truth is if you broke into my house and were armed I would immediately look for a makeshift weapon too.

The CIA and Special Forces publish books on how to turn almost any item into a makeshift weapon.

The truth is that if they really were prepared their weapons would not have been makeshift.

Seriously? You think they were totally unprepared and didn't have any "weapons" ready to go? A plan of action? They knew what was coming and were PREPARED to fight. I say again - that's absolutely fine. But don't try and paint a picture of a bunch of innocent hippies who were attacked out of the blue and grabbed the first thing they could get their hands on. They knew what they were doing.

In fact months and months of aide had piled up and the advertising was in hopes that Israel would let it through.

Which if it had, and not been enforcing an illegal blockade none of this would have happened.

The blockade is illegal and causing needless suffering and disease.

The blockade is illegal, but did anybody think for a second that Israel would just let it through? Of course they wouldn't! Anybody with the slightest clue about the Israeli mindset would know they don't play like that. There was an agenda here. Which, once again, is absolutely fine and commendable - but lets be upfront about it. The flotilla knew that Israel wouldn't let them through, knew there would be trouble ahead (everybody else in the world could see it coming and they couldn't???) and they went anyway. Great, good for them. But oblivious they certainly were not.

Slandering them to justify their murders by agents of a police state, an apartheid police state, a apartheid police state operating in violation of international law to starve people into submission to them?

I'm not slandering them. You're the one trying to cover up their true motive. I'm just saying they had a plan to "stick it" to Israel and make a point. You're saying they were clueless innocents.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
reply to post by Skellon

Not necessarily. I am not a sailor, but I think having gas mask on a ship is a good idea, in case of fire.

Gas masks are used on board ships for painting and engine fires and dealing with toxic cleaning chemicals.

There are lots of uses for gas masks aboard larger vessels.

Most of these people are simply displaying a profound ignorance of what is on boats, and why, for the purpose of trying to vilify aide workers who were murdered by agents of a rouge nation that committed a act of piracy in international waters, to deflect away from the illegal nature of the unlawful blockade being conducted by the rogue nation operating in violation of the Laws of the Sea and Laws of War.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thepreye

Originally posted by gambon

Not true in the UK, I own and wear a, IDF actually, gas mask and a police riot helmet and a US swat helmet, I even own an old Met riot shield and body armour, very useful in stopping batons, cs gas or rubber bullets.

If you wore that at a demo mate you would be whisked away faster than a dont know what by the boys in blue......ok for airsoft ...not at a peacefull demo...

By the time police have seen me in a gas mask and swat helmet, the armour is ex met undercover stuff so is concealed, the wearing of said items would be the least of my legal worries, my kit is real and would I guess be too expensive and heavy for airsoft. The only air weapon I would consider purchasing would be the Newmatics PM16, not a toy it costs over $2000, worth You Tubing though.

most airsofters use real kit mate ..you would still be arrested, and then have to explain WHY? you have it

And why would you need to wear that to a demo?

As for air weapons I have a sKan..niceley tuned.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by gambon]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

A nation doesn't have to make a formal declaration of war to make a blockade.

A good example is the US. The US hasn't declared a war since WW2 but we have had a number of blockades since then. The most famous being Cuba.

Which makes it an illegal (disputed) blockade, intended to provoke a war - Either-Or.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

I completely agree. There are many good, valid reasons for there to be gas-masks aboard the ship.

However, gas-masks were on the list of items Israelis were restricting to Gaza (along with concrete, which Free Gaza admits to shipping on their website). By having gas-masks and cement aboard, they had to know they were making themselves targets, whether or not you agree with the blockade.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

The poster may be referring to Mossad's campaign to kill the Muich terrorists; off the top of my head, at least 1 innocent man was killed by Mossad when they mistook him for a terrorist and shot him in broad daylight at a cafe.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Jacobcraft

The thing that makes me wonder about the list being real is, it was taken from the video aboard the ship. I saw the video and the "list" was displayed. The pictures was just lifted. Of course it is nearly impossible to see the pictures or writing on it, but there is no way it could have been created after the fact to slander the IDF.

It could be any sort of list , it could be a list of crew/ passengers / dinner menus / anything , do you think the is secret service wouldnt have colour pics of everybody on that boat , thye look like copies of the passports of the passengers normally held by the PURser on any passenger vessel , could be anything

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller

reply to post by rhunter

He was called "Comical Ali" not "Chemical Ali".

Actually he was "Chemical Ali" after his involvement with the mustard gassing of Kurdish goatherders (and other atrocities).

Comical Ali only came after his blustering reports of nothing happening.

He was not just a frontman, he held great power under Saddam, and used it too.

They are two different guys.

The first was Hanged for his crimes:

en.wikipedia.org...

The second guy walked away and lives happily ever after:

Although questioned by American authorities, al-Sahhaf was released, and there has been no suggestion of charging or detaining him for his role in the Saddam Hussein government. He is now living in the United Arab Emirates with his family.

en.wikipedia.org...

I am not going to mention the fate of "Clerical Ali," but will leave it to the imagination. .

[edit on 6/2/2010 by clay2 baraka]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by reassor
i find it hillarious that this topic is still alive ...
it only proves that israel lovers are so full of the selfs that they just cannot stop .

it was shown that ships were attacked on international waters (which means its an act of war - acording to international law)

GAMBON >>>>NO IT HASNT NOT AFTER !") PAGES PLUS HAS CRUCIAL EVIDENCE BEEN SHOWN>>>>JUST EDITS WITH DOUBTFUL TIME LINE EG >>>

knives? sticks? bars? - hey i would have those if i had 600 people on my ship.
WE COME IN PEACE
would i use them? YES i would defend my self.
WE COME IN PEACE TURN OTHER CHEEK
REMEBER one thing ... israel was at the ships 60miles from gaza zone when israelis ordered them to stop they changed cours just to avoid israeli waters (which arent thiers) at night. yeh they attacked them.

IN THE ISRAELI EEZ

ya all should think alittle
YES YOU SHOULD>>
and do not trash my english (its not my first language)

NO WORRIES I JUST TALK LOUDER<

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by clay2 baraka
The second guy walked away and lives happily ever after:

If there could be said to be a bright spot in that war, it was him. I'm glad he's safe and sound. He put on smile on my face every day.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by Curio

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by Skellon

T
I

B. But lets call it what it was - a political blockade-runner under the guise of an aid shipment.

theres a sci fi in there somewhere...seriously , rest of post very good , balanced if I may go so far on here without falling of into the void

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

In this video, taken aboard the ship, there are passengers who are killed before the troops come aboard...

This video has been posted before and does not show what you claim. Everything on this video was shot after the attempted boarding by the Israelis. It has been edited to leave out pertinent facts (the Press.TV reporter describing the Israeli descent onto the deck) and footage inserted to make it look like the raid happens later. I provided a video proving this in an earlier post.

You are not the only one , people seem to think these clips are concurrent

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Curio

Seriously? You think they were totally unprepared and didn't have any "weapons" ready to go? A plan of action? They knew what was coming and were PREPARED to fight. I say again - that's absolutely fine. But don't try and paint a picture of a bunch of innocent hippies who were attacked out of the blue and grabbed the first thing they could get their hands on. They knew what they were doing.

First off I am not trying to paint a picture of innocent hippies, there are many people on the Zionist side of this issue who are trying to paint a picture that aide workers are supposed to look and be like innocent hippies.

I use to coordinate the travel for the most respected international aide organization in the world, the Seventh Day Adventists Church missionary arm.

They were the only organization that could go into Bosnia during the war there, and the only organization that could go into Somalia. Because they are the only organization seen as truly neutral by all sides, and no side to the conflict feared that they would attempt to smuggle anything in with the aide that they were delivering, so when I say I have some experiencing with aide workers I truly do.

The typical aide worker is older, mature, and rather respectable in their vices and either is an aide worker out of conscious or profession or both.

The only people trying to paint pictures of pot smoking, peace sign wearing, buckskin vests and tie-dyed shirts here are the Israel apologists, who are trying to tell us aide workers are supposed to fit this image, so that they can then tell us these people weren’t aide workers because they don’t fit that image.

I know some of the most respected aide workers in the world, and yes they would pick up a pipe and bludgeon you with it if you attacked them.

The blockade is illegal, but did anybody think for a second that Israel would just let it through? Of course they wouldn't! Anybody with the slightest clue about the Israeli mindset would know they don't play like that. There was an agenda here. Which, once again, is absolutely fine and commendable - but lets be upfront about it. The flotilla knew that Israel wouldn't let them through, knew there would be trouble ahead (everybody else in the world could see it coming and they couldn't???) and they went anyway. Great, good for them. But oblivious they certainly were not.

Yes there was an agenda here to help the needy and the starving.

Your neighbor’s house is on fire, they are on the lawn coughing and crying, the house is engulfed in flames and they tell you that their little child is still in there.

Do you go in the house to rescue the child to save the child because you care about the child and your neighbors, even knowing as you do you might be risking your life, or do you go into the house simply to make the fire department look bad because they hadn’t already arrived on the scene?

Or do you do nothing and console your neighbors, or do you do nothing and criticize their neighbors for letting their house catch on fire and murdering their own child in the process.

PEOPLE ARE STARVING, PEOPLE ARE SICK, THEY NEED HELP.

Get over your precious Israel already, it’s not about Israel, it’s about starving and sick people who need help and DESERVE HELP.

Helping people often involves a risk, so what political agenda do you imagine the good neighbor or Samaritan has that rushes into the house to save that child and the risk of their own life?????

Go on???

Tell me!

I'm not slandering them. You're the one trying to cover up their true motive. I'm just saying they had a plan to "stick it" to Israel and make a point. You're saying they were clueless innocents.

Really what true motive am I trying to cover up?

Are you really suffering from such a distorted and warped siege mentality and victim dictum that you can’t imagine people would want to help other people?

What truth is it you imagining is the truth because you apply that label to it?

What do you imagine I have to cover up, in regards to a boat full of aide workers with tons of supplies on them for the people of Gaza that has one little thing to do with the state of Israel?

The ship wasn’t bound for Israel, the supplies weren’t for Israel.

The Flotilla was sent to provide relief supplies to Gaza the only thing Israel has to do with it, is an act of wanton and blatant piracy, murder, kidnapping and theft in violation of International Law on the high seas.

The only thing that pertains to Israel are Israel’s own actions.

Everything else was aimed at helping the people of Gaza.

So in fact the truth is all you are displaying is helping Gaza is viewed by Israeli Zionists as being anti-Israeli.

The truth is all you are displaying is that anything you perceive as hurting Israel is aimed deliberately at hurting Israel.

The truth is you are doing it in a disingenuous way with an argument like this “Look Proto no one is saying your fat, ugly sister is fat and ugly here, after all beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but she sure could use a diet and a stylist and a good cosmetician, but look I agree with you basically that she is not ugly, and its wrong that people are saying she is ugly, but why does she eat so much, and wear those hideous clothes, and never comb her hair?”

So in reality all you are doing is pretending to not take the postion you are for the sake of appearing to be reasonable while all along taking the position you say you aren't.

See how that works I do.

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Skellon seems to be taking a lot of undeserved flack simply for asking folk to look at the evedence not just heresay and unconfirmed accounts etc , he is not pro israili or pro palestine I am sure , but come on how # would this thread be if everybody came on said "israel did it" and all agree on believing what is after all the msm....why believe it now when there are dozems of threads on why msm shouldnt be trusted..

It's cognitive dissonance. The MSM is to be trusted, as long as what they are saying what the subject wants to hear, as long as what they are saying is in line with the subject's beliefs. If they aren't, well, then MSM obviously cannot be trusted.

Cognitive dissonance ... i will remember that

So far in over 120 PAGES of asking not one video of the idf firing at the ships before the landing happened , even though thousand claim to have seen it live....Funny how I was watching live also ..and do not remember seeing the firing start before the landing

That is quite interesting isn't it? All those people claim to have seen this take place, yet not one person can produce the video.

It's because, one way or another, we have members outright lying.

Yes I believe it is , Some people seem almost glad people are dead as it reinforces the big ogre that they can safely pull the tail off from behind lil bars

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join