It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military alert level raised in Seoul, 24 stealth fighters jets ready

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Japan is acting as an land, sea enforcing area, sector zone, with infantry regiments and some minor armor bridge.

Japan is known as a opening into asia door way, this why japan is key important for military strategic opportunities.

South korea, is another key base central front.

Funny if this ATS, you should all have guessed what america has planned for russia and china,

a full scale invasion of china and russia.

Don't be fooled by the nieces behavior of those leaders on tv, its all for show.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Seriously what the hell is wrong with the world?! Why dont they all just put on a free beer and shrimp event in international waters, the nations leaders can all get wasted and talk # to each other then drink some more and get over it. *sigh*

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Look folks-you guys read too many news reports today that just arent quite true....its the media afterall. The US is ALL OVER CHINA. Forget the debt, forget the trade, forget the economy. In war none of that matters. The US wouuld kick China's ass all upside that Great Wall and down the other side-no two ways about it. Point blank.

Every time the US fights a major campaign they are using technology that is decades old (but new at the time LOL). If it comes down to it, the US will break out ALL sorts of unthinkable stuff that would blow your minds. When a country has a 500+ billion dollar defense budget but a "black projects" budget that may be 10 times as high EACH YEAR EVERY YEAR, then there is a LOT going on.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Japan is US's unsinkable aircraft carrier and that's the only thing that it is.

If the sinking of the Skorean ship is a false-flag, which it might be, then the elite is gonna do everything they can to force North Korea into attacking.

But IMO South Korea/US won't start the war because they don't want people to ask questions... so they want to lure in Kim Jong Il into attacking.

That's why they gonna pass sanctions on them, set up propaganda speakers, maybe even send commandos into North Korea then claim that the North Korea captured them and killed them...

And about the US kicking China's ass... Yeah that worked well in Vietnam uh? B-52 vs Ak-47... and who won? That's right!

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

An international beer festival! I'll be there! Just not sure if I'd be welcomed to a Beerberg meeting...maybe if I bring a bottle of Rothschild's Mouton red wine, I'd be accepted

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

Ya I did hear that news, that north Korea probably will close its border and then 800 south Koreans be trap there..The South commanders were planning maneuvers what to do if that happened. Funny thing is, North said they will bomb the loud broadcasts/close the border if they wont stop those loud speakers. You know what, after some mentioned it. This all does seems like an false flag and their waiting for Kim to mess up one more time. Any small clash will=war

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I agree. North Korea stated very clearly that if South Korea sets up any of these propaganda broadcasters along the demilitarized zone, then they will blow them down.

And what did South Korea declare the following day? That they would go ahead with their plan on setting up the speakers etc.

As soon as North Korea obliterates the equipment and the soldiers with it, this will deflect our attention from the false flag torpedo attack, and everyone will focus on North Korea's brutal actions along the demilitarized zone.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Anyway, war won't start because of the speakers within 2 weeks at least... because it will take that much time to set them up.

So me thinks, if war happens, the whole thing will calm down this weekend, the medias won't talk about it for two weeks, then one day we'll wake up and war will have started...

They'll just say on CNN that South Korea set up peaceful propaganda speakers, North Korea shot them up and South Korea bombed the area where the shooting came from. And then North Korea moved their troops to attack and South Korea just HAD to go full ahead to avoid tens of thousands of dead civilians in Seoul...

And it'll be good South Korea going to war to save these poor civilians in Seoul.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

That's the scenario that I have in mind also, but meanwhile the MSM is continuing to discuss how to prevent a war from happening!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MightyAl

That's the scenario that I have in mind also, but meanwhile the MSM is continuing to discuss how to prevent a war from happening!

Thats how they have to do it now(since Iraq and so on), its called reverse psychology

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Nah...the whole thing will die down by then and cooler heads will prevail. Sorry warmongers-no war this time!!!

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Dear princeofpeace

I fear that you are falling for the propaganda provided by the NGC and Discovery Channel.

I can quite see how you would believe what you say about your fighting capabilities if that is what you are going on.

However the reality is a little different, look at Afghanistan. A few hill tribesmen have keep armies busy there for years.

Also as someone else said do not forget Nam.

While you have some fancy toys in the sky you will be ok but put a foot on the ground against the Chinese and you are history.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We'd all run out of bullets before China ran out of soldiers if they draft the young.

The Chinese communist party's worst enemy is it's own young people - who might decide to topple the govt. one day. Taking their country to war will distract them from other issues & the economy - same in the US as well - both governments would prefer to sacrifice their own people before giving up their power & wealth.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by john124]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Dear john124

Well said the US constantly fall for there own propaganda

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

MAC269.

I'm sure princeofpeace will be more than glad to tell you that he has "sources" that he can't reveal of course, telling him there will be no war.

He often mentions these "sources". I think he thinks that he is in the know with world affairs and future events.

Isn't that right, princeofpeace

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Dear Nomad451

I really can not tell you how much I hope that he is right.

He indeed should be a very rich man if he knows that much about the future.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

I certainly hope war doesn't break out on the Korean Peninsula.

If it doesn't, I will still regard princeofpeace as an ass-clown who claims to have "inside sources" that know when and where war is to break out or not to break out.

Princeofpeace, why don't you do a noble thing and prove to us that you do have inside sources in the know. It would sure we beneficial for the war-worrying members of ATS and give them some peace of mind that we aren't on the brink of a new Korean War....

Please.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

Dear Nomad451

A little correction there, it will not be a new Korean War.

Why because the old, what did they call it a Police Action in the 1950’s has never officially ended. It would just be a renewal of hostilities.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Having F-22's on alert in Okinawa is not really big news. For the past several years, F-22's have been deployed to the Japanese island and on alert for just such contingencies as this. In addition, Kadena Air Base has a large number of F-15's as well do to cleanup work.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Web bot was right;
It predicted that we were going to go to war with korea this year

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join