It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military alert level raised in Seoul, 24 stealth fighters jets ready

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I know he is nuts.....And maybe thats been used to advantage...

I know I have read that,
1) the supposed propeller they identified was rusted.
2)there is plenty of sonar in that area and they DIDNT spot the torp or a sub.
3)the ship had advanced sonar and did not spot the sub or approaching torp.

Just sorta reminds me of all the false info on say the Liberty...

But heck, lets bomb the f%^$^&&* anyway cause the Gove never lies...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rentor
reply to post by bakadesu

I really think our government and our allies know something is gonna happen and preparing for it. I mean 24 of these bad babies ready to go at all times in South Korea

You don't have a large number of these on stand by for no reason. The elites know something and haven't told us yet.

You have the wrong plane the F117 was retired in April 2008.

This is the plane that is over there.
newsrealblog.files.wordpress.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 28-5-2010 by ANNED]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by _Del_

I was the ones in South Korea..not Japan

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Rentor

Sorry but that NK sinking the ship is the fishy bit....
Why would they do such a thing, knowing they would be found out,
and then not take the credit......I just cant buy it...

I agree. Seems like a false flag to start a fracas is SOP anymore.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

The F-22 Raptor and F-35 are more maneuverable than The F-117 nighthawk, so I'd go with an F-22 squadron with several B-2 spirits flattening air defences and then give the nod to the S.Korean airforce to finish off the job.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

sorry bout that fixed it, takes a second or two to click in... live cctv of Seoul traffic...

www.seoul.npa.go.kr...(Br)~Banghwa(Br)&dir1=To Gimpo&dir2=To Misa-ri

[edit on 28-5-2010 by freetree64]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

O I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. But still, 24 f-22 ready. If i am correct there is no jet yet matches it. Also, aren't stealth jets used for preemptive strikes?

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Yeah F-117 Nighthawks aren't deployed. They are old.

Anyway... IMO nothing is gonna happen, it'll end up with Kim Jong Il saying he wasn't aware of the operation, that it was a rogue unit that did the deed and it'll be the end of it.

Korean doom is ALWAYS FAILED DOOM.

So why would this time be any different?

Ah yes, the RAND Corporation has stated that the only way to save the US economy is to go to war with either a superpower or 2 countries...either China/Russia or Iran and North Korea...

Seems like they are taking the North Korea/Iran route.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

No F-117's in South Korea either. It is retired. Your article says the fighters are deployed "within easy reach of the Korean Peninsula", not on the peninsula. The fighters referenced are F-22's on Japan.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Del_
reply to post by Rentor

No F-117's in South Korea either. It is retired. Your article says the fighters are deployed "within easy reach of the Korean Peninsula", not on the peninsula. The fighters referenced are F-22's on Japan.

Thanks del. I guess my reading skills today are failing me
-2nd line

link   

Originally posted by virgom129
I know I have read that,
1) the supposed propeller they identified was rusted.

A metal object that was (a) involved in an explosion and (b) spent the next few weeks in salt water had RUST.

Why is this a shock to you?

link   
reply to post by Rentor

Here's a camera with a crosswalk.... cool

www.seoul.npa.go.kr... Rotary&dir1=Bugak Tunnel&dir2=To Hongje

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by john124
reply to post by Rentor

The F-22 Raptor and F-35 are more maneuverable than The F-117 nighthawk, so I'd go with an F-22 squadron with several B-2 spirits flattening air defences and then give the nod to the S.Korean airforce to finish off the job.

I'm going to partially disagree. I think F-117s and B-2s under cover of darkness with precision bombs first, then maybe the 22s and 35s while they're still reeling, if they don't hand off to SK first. I think the 117s still have some mileage in them and they'll use them first before they break out the new costy toys. The new gear hasn't really been battle-proven yet (unless they've been deployed somewhere already - verification?).

Armchair battle strategerists. Heheh.

Edit: I might have to amend, I do recall hearing something about the F117s were retired. Are they?

[edit on 28-5-2010 by AwakeinNM]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
There is no way the US is going to engage in yet another war and open a third front. The military is already stretched too thin and pinned down in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Unless you see a re-enactment of the draft, and then all hell breaks loose in US soil, as there's no way people would stand up for that (unless you're an immigrant seeking citizenship).

That would be something, watching Mexicans die for the US flag. Now that's what I would call an irony.

But i digress

...summing up, nothing to see here, folks...move along.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by Rentor

Here's a camera with a crosswalk.... cool

www.seoul.npa.go.kr... Rotary&dir1=Bugak Tunnel&dir2=To Hongje

O nice, street view..if war ever broke out..hopefully it still be in enact
. Thats the only thing we didn't get to see in the Georgian War with Russia in 08. Even though we know American soldiers were stationed there. You know that bring up a good question, could this all be a bigger picture going back to the Georgia conflict?Maybe even further then that

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

From what I read some experts said it looked like it had been underwater for many months, not weeks...

But that aside, how about points 2 & 3 ??

By the way, there were apparently quite a few US ships in the area and they didn't spot a sub either......

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

The 117's are totally out of commission. There isn't a flyable one left these days. Most of them were stripped completely and destroyed aside from a handful of museum ones that were stripped of everything useful. Shame to, it's a pretty neat looking plane, just greatly outclassed by that's available these days.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Wonder if we'll see any top-secret planes like this in action soon.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/42f7f302f856.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

Or a revamped SR-71.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/86adc0786add.jpg[/atsimg]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by john124

Nah U.S. will just use their UFO's then North Korea will Claim their being invaded by Aliens

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Rentor

(BTW, further down you can see how North Korea could not have torpedoes the ship)

I live in Taiwan, and our pro-China traitor President was first on China's side refusing to condemn North Korea until the US deployed 12 F-22 raptors to its Kadena Air Base in Japan.

According to a report in the Taipei Times yesterday:

President Ma Ying-jeou (馬英九) yesterday broke his silence and joined international condemnation of North Korea, declaring his administration willing to work with the international community to maintain regional peace.

So what is China's response now that they have also finally understood American's super powerful mightyness?

According to Taiwan's Taipei Times (based on an AP Seoul report):

“China will defend no one” whatever the outcome, the adviser quoted Wen as saying.

So there we go. China has changed its stance from not condemning North Korea until they find out the truth to not defending anyone. This would not only include North Korea, but also the US and its allies. Of course China still has to be diplomatic, but one gets the drift of the change in their stance on the issue.

Of course North Korea also did not have the ability to torpedo a Korean navy ship and disappear within seconds and being spotted by no one.

The Korean ship was in fact torpedoed during a war exercise with US involvement. Another false flag attack.

As the Asia Times noted:

A torpedo could have been launched from any of the American or South Korean warships or warplanes taking part in the Foal Eagle exercise alongside the hapless Cheonan.

The above report blames the attack on a friendly fire accident, but since when is the US so clumsy during war exercises? The point is that there's a high chance it was blown off by a US ship.

Last night I was also telling my wife that an invasion of North Korea will help Israel (aka Rothschildia) invade Iran using their Zionist influence over the US and its allies and of course its own nuclear weapons. (This would explain why Israel is not on the official agenda).

Then this morning I found the following report:

Reuters reports:

A new UN report suggests that North Korea has been using front companies to export nuclear and missile technology and has helped Iran, Syria and Myanmar, a Western diplomat said.

This is no surprise to me, and let's just wait until the actually march into North Korea and claim they have found full proof of it! Looks like this year is going to be fun! Kill two birds with one stone! Is this the introduction to WWIII? I hope not. I'm not in the mood to find a safer place to live just yet...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join