It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US military alert level raised in Seoul, 24 stealth fighters jets ready

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Japan Pacifists???
Pearl Harbour comes to mind, how quick we forget...

Oh c'mon! That was 50-plus years ago....
In that case, you know those war-mongering Scandinavian countries.....remember the Vikings...

I just don't want to see another conflict where the USA sticks its nose.
Let them take care of their war themselves.

[edit on 5/29/2010 by haika]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
We'd all run out of bullets before China ran out of soldiers if they draft the young.

Why do you think they invented the Atom bomb for...

Originally posted by MightyAl

As soon as North Korea obliterates the equipment and the soldiers with it, this will deflect our attention from the false flag torpedo attack, and everyone will focus on North Korea's brutal actions along the demilitarized zone.

This is a good estimate of what's to come..

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by haika

Don't forget the Scottish!

Another large scale war will destroy the US military. Look how long the beat down Iraq squirmish has lasted and Afghanistan(The Empire Destroyer) has been going for almost 9 years with no end in sight.

North Korea could be a little tougher to handle and who knows what their Nuke capabilities are. They could have Nuclear Artillery and that wouldn't be good for the South.

This is messy and a war won't be good. The torpedo incident seems fishy to me. It's not like friendly fire is uncommon in the military?

And for those that don't think a draft would fly in the US in this day and age, I beg to differ. Imagine the US and World economies continue to slide and for the US especially this is bad. Unemployment at 35% and rising, environmental damage affects food production and shortages abound everywhere. There are no jobs to be had and companies are going bankrupt left right and center.

Now with things getting worse and worse and no end in sight just start a war and people will be happy they have a paycheck and food and shelter for their families and protection(Military Bases) against the hoarding masses.

Scary indeed, I'm just waiting for a link between the Deepwater Horizon sinking and Iran/North Korea or both. The propoganda is getting as thick as the oil slicks in the Gulf.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
This whole war is planned. NK, SK, USA, UK, CHINA and JAPAN are all aware of how it is going to manifest itself. It has been orchestrated from TPTB and has been planned from day 1 of the economical collapse and to save things getting worse they are going to sacrafice peoples lives to make themselves richer.

I'm sorry but this is my opinion and it is extremely plausible given the world we live in.

Do you really think this is just...how its happening????

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
The war is going to happen. Maybe sooner then we thought.

Conspiracy wise... obama is looking like a lying spineless wienie and oil spill failure these days.. like he tripped over his ego on the way to his first big test... what better way to elevate his macho "I'm a leader (grunt)" stock than a "preemptive strike" on (insert foe (N. Korea)) based on "suspect" information we've been groomed into accepting as not hilarious insults..lol..? remember clinton blew some janitor to pieces during all that funk nasty stained dress stuff? he held a very serious and stern press conference, tried to look "presidential" and restore his credibility above most clowned on ever.

Works great to tickle the ole prostate of patriotism, rally us all under the same piece of cloth for the common cause of goodness, mom, pie, and dadgum Americah!!.. can I get an amen?.. and a Gulf on Tonken on the rocks, a dash of extra fascism, straight-up contractor... no draft.

So the US govt is bleeding resources like a stuck pig from omnipresent foes the Iraq resistance (armed by China) and Taliban (armed by China).. now N. Korea is daring them to open another cut in N Korea (armed by China)... while Iran (armed by China & Russia) tell DC to go play with themselves... suddenly I'm reminded that the Chinese are super good at chess, didn't Iran (er Persians) invent chess?...and how regan "bankrupt the USSR" via bankruptcy.. lol the US is USSR 2.0, getting played & bled to death.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
I am going by the time wave zero and say June 1, and something is going to happen in NK...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Japan Pacifists???

Yes indeed how quick we forget

The USA provoked Japan for years and then pretended they didn't know it was coming.

Funney how the aircraft cariers were not at home that day

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
It's hard to look at the torpedo "evidence" and not think of the Tonkin incident, or Condi Rice talking about the aluminum tubes that were supposed to be used in an Iraqi centrifuge, or Colin Powell talking about the mobile germ warfare labs, and so on and so forth. If the US was wise (it isn't), it would just stay out of it. Two costly, pointless wars still in progress seem like more than enough.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I don't think North Korea and Iran are on the same side as our tptb. They are constantly being provoked by the US and its allies.

The President of Iran was ignored by everyone at the UN meeting when the US and its allies walked out of the room, and that act was not arranged by Iran and the US in advance.

Moreover, North Korea is pi$$ed off because they are being accused for something they didn't do, i.e. the torpedo attack. Meanwhile, Iran is fed up with accusations over nuclear weapons, while Israel is doing a Ring a Ring o' Roses around their nuclear stock.

Still, countries like North Korea and Iran know that the US and its allies are provoking them out of pure self interest, so what better to do than prepare to defend themselves? If the US and its allies are so worried about vicious leaders then why don't they invade half of Africa?

I'm not saying North Korea and Iran's leaders are dancing fairies, as they treat their people more or less like animals, but if the US and its allies are so worried about Iran and North Korea's intentions (as they claim) then why don't they just issue an international arrest warrant for their leaders? There's no need to wipe out the entire country just because of some bad guys leading a country in hell
It'd be a greater hell after a US invasion.

The answer is they must gain full control of the oil in Iran and finally set up a pipeline that does not need to pass under the Caspian Sea. And imagine all that gas that they would be able to pass down through the pipeline from Turkmenistan across Iran and into Turkey and the rest of Europe without even having to cross the volatile countries Georgia, Armenia or Azerbaijan. Georgia which is not yet saved from Russia, and Armenia who do not wish to have a pipeline crossing their country.

Meanwhile with Afghanistan and Pakistan in their hands, they can pass another pipeline from Turkmenistan to the Pakistan shore to have it transported worldwide. At the moment China has control of the port there, but that doesn't mean much. Moreover, the US will as a result gain greater control of the Persian Gulf.

Even George Friedman - the CEO of STRATFOR - can claim in his book that the US is in Afghanistan and Iraq for the long run. They don't plan on leaving as the whole strategy is to keep the war going in order to make sure that the Middle Eastern countries will remain weak and under the West's control. The same will go for Iran.

Of course Saudi Arabia is the exception, as the US is best to maintain their healthy business relationship with them, even if the King is accused of funneling funds into Al Quaida's network.

So with the major western interests in the Middle East especially, and the competition with Iran, Russia and China who are connected to North Korea, I find it hard to believe that they are all working together.

However, I do have to mention one thing. While everyone is fighting for oil and gas, the Rothschild have shares in the West and the East, so they are able to benefit from either the US/allies or Russia/China moving in on Turkmenistan's resources etc..

The only countries where they don't have banks set up are in Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Cuba and Libya. If those countries are working together, then how come even the Rothschilds are not able to set up banks there?

[edit on 29-5-2010 by MightyAl]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I think what happened, was TPTB wanted to draw Iran into a confrontation. Given the state of the Economy war is needed now more than ever... Because Iran played their cards so well the TPTB had to rethink and shift the scene of the crime over Koreas way.

This war will spur the economy on for another few years until the only way to balance the books will be to keep fighting, until the entire world goes up in flames.

Just a thought

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Hey does anyone know what the fourth flag to the right is on this f-35? Is that Egypt? If so, why would Egypt be apart of this planes production? It also looks like the Yemen flag, but obviously can't be lol!

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

i think you'l find that america attacked japan by sinking one of its subs first. this has been proven.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
well this is wat the troups facing....

rense.com...

quote from that article...

Gen. Thomas A Schwartz, a former US army commander in Korea, stated that the US army in Korea would be destroyed in less than three hours.

[edit on 29-5-2010 by ressiv]

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
The worst that will come of this is North Korea will get a weak slap of the wrist from North Korea . Its just as well because as it stands South Korea can't be successfully defended . Remember that the defenders in the South are grossly out numbered , have no hope of resupply and they have no where to retreat to . If anybody thinks that the technological advantage the defenders have in South would do them any good then they need to read up on how the then high tech German military fared in WW2 .

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LieBuster

Japan Pacifists???

Yes indeed how quick we forget

The USA provoked Japan for years and then pretended they didn't know it was coming.

Funney how the aircraft cariers were not at home that day

lol and aren't aircraft carriers supposed to be protected by gunships?

I swear this world would not be so pissed off at each other if Marijuana was legal and all governments had to smoke the stuff.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Um no one would run out of bullets against the chinese army. The people of that country are not as dedicated to it as other people around this world are to theirs. The chinese are on board for whatever revolution is taking place within their country just look at history. Sorry but they really are irrelevant they do not have enough equipment to mobilize troops for any show of forces. They look intimidating when confined to their borders though... On a piece of paper ...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Novel
Um no one would run out of bullets against the chinese army. The people of that country are not as dedicated to it as other people around this world are to theirs. The chinese are on board for whatever revolution is taking place within their country just look at history. Sorry but they really are irrelevant they do not have enough equipment to mobilize troops for any show of forces. They look intimidating when confined to their borders though... On a piece of paper ...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yep. To be honest i think Russia could give the US a much, much harder fight than China. There is a mass love-in for China on ATS but the reality is they are not the all-conquering behemoth that some seem to think they are. Undoubtedly in the future yes they will be more powerful but at the moment no way at all.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I didn't realize they retired the f-117. It seems odd they would do so before the f-35 became operational. The f-22 was designed as a pure air superiority fighter, the air to ground capability was tacked on after the fact; I don't even think it can carry anything more than a couple 1000lb bombs internally. Would the air force really bother using the f-22 as a deep strike stealth bomber? The only other plane in their inventory that could perform the f-117s mission would be the B2, and I'm not sure how willing they are to risk those.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

reply to post by Rentor

Sorry but that NK sinking the ship is the fishy bit....
Why would they do such a thing, knowing they would be found out,
and then not take the credit......I just cant buy it...

It's a childish mentality in play. Cheeky kids won't admit to something they did that is proven, so I don't know why anyone would expect NK to own up. They are like China in that they will tease, manipulate and be arrogant the whole time, just like wayward kids.

I think not much will happen until the U.S. or U.N. sends a flotilla to enforce a blockade in both seas around Korea. Then you will see an "errant" short range missile hit a U.S. ship to get the party started. I base this on some "RV'ing" I did two years ago.

ummmm sorry to burst your bubble but it was never provwn that they fired the missile, once the remons of the missile or torpedoe were taken apart they found that it was german of origin so it could have been a number of people...The U.S. for one, Isreal for another and japan, but not S. Korea....this has been alll over the news and online, i believe its a false flag operation to head up the war between the n and s korea in attempt to change power forcefully and cut off nuclear arms production, with the trade routes effectivley shunted, they are alienated from the rest of there little pocket of the world.....just my 2 cents though

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   
If this was a false-flag operation with the goal of sparking a war between NK and SK/US then why is there no war? If the US is so desperate for war why has there been no retalation as you would expect, from either the US or SK against a supposed hostile attack from another nation.

It just does not make any sense

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join