It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Falling For It, Again?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

The Big Lie Selling You War With North Korea:

After attempting to start a war with Iran for years on end, TPTB changed their target to North Korea. Barack Obama failed to make politicians and the government "cool" again, the economy was down, the people were getting fed up! The solution to all three of these problems for the elites? Start a devastating war, of course! It would distract the people, according to Keynesian economics wars bring about a boom in the economy, and it would get rid of some of us 'useless eaters', all while giving many of the elites a nice profit!
So, you are saying, what is the big lie about? Didn't they destroy a South Korean ship, unprovoked, killing around 50 sailors? Well, cracks are already emerging in the South Korean/ U.S. official story. The main problem outlined in the first article is the notable difference between North Korean torpedos and the torpedo we are told they found that hit the S. Korean ship, the Cheonan. The second article goes into deeper detail for those interested.
The Big Lie Selling You War With North Korea
The Sinking of the Cheonan: We Are Being Lied To

I strongly encourage you to read these, and get it out there as quickly as possible. Disinformation needs to be dealt with immeadiately or it can lead to things like...The war with Iraq. Remember the "overwhelming evidence"?

This is one out of the old playbook for the U.S. and our allies, although carried out by what I will broadly term the international shadow government. Who knows if South Korea's leaders even know whether North Korea actually hit them or if was someone else? I find it suspicious that they initially denied it was North Korea's doing, then switched tact later. I think they were gauging the public's reaction to the event, and they decided to give the war a go after seeing it.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by time91]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

What good would it do to start a war that will not last more than a few weeks at best?

Second liine.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by StraightMassa]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
this is the US government we are talking about here. If they really want to start a war with N Korea, wouldnt they fake an attack on america? maybe Hawaii, or sink a US ship? according to alot of people they arent beyond doing this..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Dear time91

Question : How do you know if the government spokesman is lying or not???

Answer : His lips are moving.

StraightMassa Thinks that any war would last only a few weeks.

The hard part about that is if it only lasts a few week there will be nothing left at the end of it.

The Clinton woman was in China last week in order to asses what the Chinese would do if the US were to get involved.

If we are going to survive just don’t go there.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Exactly, the only way the war would 'only last a few weeks' is if it went nuclear. This would greatly de-stabilize the world as a whole. More likely it will be a year or two 'war' with everlasting guerilla attacks justifying our continued presence there. That way we can increase our control of asia, and be near energy resources in Asia. We have a strong military presence almost everywhere in the world. Our weakest areas are Asia and Africa (coincidentally, I saw a piece on ABC about somalia's al Qaeda today). We are just getting ready for the coming resource wars. Its all in Brzezinski's book, the grand chessboard. We need to control central asian oil in the near future.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

Oh now.. The north barely has any fuel. What are they going to do take a tank and push it down into battle? The south would annihilate them in a week or two. The soldiers would give up and the people would feel like they have been set free from that lunatic Lil Kim.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by StraightMassa

The people are brainwashed, some may be play acting but they have been raised believing they are racially superior, they would not give up. They also have enough fuel to last more than a few weeks. They have a small but signifigant military as well. Not to mention they have nuclear weapons...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

I swear that if Mike Tyson in his prime was about to box a midget some people would convince themselves the midget was going to go 10 rounds.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by StraightMassa]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by time91
reply to post by MAC269

Exactly, the only way the war would 'only last a few weeks' is if it went nuclear. This would greatly de-stabilize the world as a whole.

The war in Iraq only lasted a few weeks, its the cleanup and managing the mess afterward that takes years. NK will be similar to Iraq, the people are living 60 years in the past (maybe longer).

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by StraightMassa

Dear StraightMassa

Ok here is a likely run of events.

Remember the NK people are the Japanese times ten in the 1940’s completely brain washed and totally in fear of their leadership.

It starts on the boarder where they are face to face. The NK guard shoots the SK guard or the other way around it really doesn’t matter.

The battle brakes out, Seoul is shelled. The SK invade the North.

Seoul is Nuked.

The US Nuke Pyongyang.

China nukes Washington.

The end.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
So, length of war and WWIII scenarios aside, do you guys think that the attack was actually carried out by North Korea? Do you think that this might possibly be another war for profit, and an excuse to build up troops in Asia? (Possibly bringing us greater control for when we need central Asian resources).

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by time91

If war breaks out, which I think is a high possibility, unless cooler heads prevail, I think it's just a distraction to keep our attention from other things going on...EU, Gulf Oil Spill, etc... We can only hope this cools down and nothing comes of it.

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Survivorman]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by time91

Dear time91

It seams obvious to me that there is a whole other agenda going on.

All over the world in all the different conflicts.

Nothing is what it seams.

I do not know what this agenda is, in fact it is probable not necessary to know.

But I do know this, it is time for the common folk like us to put a stop to it.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by MAC269

Definitely. My personal conclusion is peak oil will be used to bring about crisis while 'they' also ensure population reduction and they will institute greater controls through these engineered as well as natural problems. Notice I didn't say depopulation. I don't think it will be that overt. I would be surprised if they actually just started rounding people up. But they will engineer hundreds of ways to slowly kill people off globally and ensure that population begins to descend or at least remain steady. Thats just the way it is. My belief as to why? Greed, huge egos, desire for power,etc. They believe they will become gods, basically.

It is time for us to put a stop to it. Unfortunately the common folk are so unintelligent and more often willfully ignorant it will probably never really change for long. With all of the technology now, the odds of a revolution working are slim to none. Unless they begin fighting amongst themselves...

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
It's funny to me that so many people are attempting to analyze the situation without taking North Korea's possible roles and motives into account.

I highly recommend the book The Cleanest Race. It is written by a longtime North Korea expert and watcher who has two big advantages over similar people in the same situation: 1) He is fluent in Korean; and 2) He has spent hundreds of hours pouring over documents meant for INTERNAL North Korean consumption rather than EXTERNAL propaganda purposes, which is what most "experts" work with (and usually in poorly translated English).

The conclusions of this book are complex, but one compelling observation -- the traditional North Korean propaganda machine is now falling apart. For a long time, North Korea maintained control over its citizens by utterly restricting the information they received from the outside world. Now this is no longer possible...there has been too much cross-border contact with the Chinese. Too many smuggled-in DVDs and cellphone images. The result is the North Koreans are realizing en masse that their government has lied to them about many things, and that South Korea, China, Japan, and most of the rest of the world is far more prosperous and far different than North Korean propaganda had them believe for decades.

As a result, the North Korean regime is losing one of its primary means of controlling is impoverished, desperate, and increasingly-fed-up population. Thus, in order to maintain control, they need to boost the perception of military threat from the outside. Nothing unifies a nation like a threat from another nation, real or perceived. They have always used this tactic, but as other forms of propaganda become untenable, this is becoming the North Korean government's only remaing way of controlling its population. Thus, the need to ratchet up the idea of external threat. The threats North Korea makes are, in essence, not directed fundamentally at ther countries, but at maintaining control over their own people. This does not make them any less dangerous -- on the contrary, they may eventually be backed into starting a real war to preserve the crumbling unity.

Think carefully about the roll of all players in this drama -- Especially North Korea itself. Any analysis that pins the whole thing on US motives is shortsighted in the extreme.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Dear silent thunder

I would not disagree in anything you state here.

However this too is exactly what the US government is doing as well.

Too keep the population under control invent an outside threat.

This is the USA in a nut shell.

So Orwellian.

If somebody that is not influenced by greed and power dose not take hold of this situation, we have no future.

People are worried about 2012 were as I can’t see us making it till then the way we are heading.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It looks like this one has effort has failed, thankfully. South Korea is stepping back and we aren't talking about retaliation anymore. China has refused to go along with us. Americans already were figuring out this was suspicious, right after it happened. As Mike Rivero wrote- Translation: the frame-up has collapsed!

South Korea Dials Back Tough Talk

[edit on 31-5-2010 by time91]

top topics

join