It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Indeed you can see the type of post always denying what people see, presenting science that tries to explain how contrails are formed in a controlled environment , giving arguments that it happens sometimes, not others.

It happens every dam day that its not too cloudy out to see it, airtraffic has not increased very much over the last decade...

Yet these "contrails" persist and become more every passing year...interestingly enough i do realize that planes have ZERO emissions standards so please do not tell me they have strict fuel regulations.

Maybe we should get rid of airtravel in this present form if so much crap should suspend in the air from one single plane, and make ice crystals that DO VISIBLY float all the way to ground level on certain days... I have seen it myself at least 20 times over the last 2 summers alone.

I will take pics from my excellent vantage point this summer and post them.

I love the always trying to find a reasonable explanation crowd, "Oh it is in a holding pattern" , RIGHT at 30,000 feet they are going top speed in a holding pattern in a straight line,, then making hard turns and racing back at full speed,

How is it i never saw a trail off a fighter jet , i have witnessed a tomcat do an afterburner takeoff and go straight up until noone could see it, no trail at all.

I do not care how you put it, this is a NEW phenomena, and posting vids of the memphis belle does not show how long these trails persisted, likely not too long.

Junk science indeed, what proof do you have that this occured all along ?
Why do we need this crap in our air ? Are we allowed to have clean air ?

Stop insulting people's intelligence, i know alot of people will swallow what your sites tell them but i will not.

And that "truther" statement makes alot of sense, only skeptical people who make it a life's goal to make sure everyone believes the official line will swallow that everything can be explained away with so-called "science".

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafina

You must be talking about my post, not Stars'....

Well, it's a shame...because it seemed that perhaps YOU would take an opportunity, when presented, to actually learn some real facts, and compare to the nonsense that "chemtrail" websites spew.

Take your time, read through the links, in other threads too.

AND do by all means seek out posts and infromation from OzWeatherman and Essan...two actual, real live working (for a living) meteorologist ATS members.

Get it straight from THEIR mouths, since you don't seem to trust an airline pilot...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Do you trust your doctor to know what is correct for you ? Because they took the official training courses ?

Hell BP can spray chemicals into water because some experts think its a good idea.

Doctors can prescribe chemicals of all kinds to do all manner of things, rarely work and cause damage..

Where i live the meteorologists are constantly wrong, and moreso all the time and these people are "experts."

I think they are about as trained into believing what they are supposed to and not what actually makes sense.

My astonishment at established training and "science" is again on the rise, its laughable. " Our training or No training."

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Well, I see we have yet another who labors under a great deal of misconceptions, still...

Indeed you can see the type of post always denying what people see...

No one is denying that you see contrails. Problem is in the layperson's interpretation of, and misunderstanding of, contrails. That's all.

... presenting science...

Yes!

... that tries to explain how contrails are formed in a controlled environment ...

Huh?
It's not 'controlled' environments, it's nature.

And, again, HUH?

...airtraffic has not increased very much over the last decade...

Really? Wanna bet?

U.S. Air Carrier Traffic Statistics
Domestic Passenger - Revenue Passenger Miles (Jan 1996 - Dec 2009)

Jan 1996 29,876,741
(thru)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dec 2009 43,727,343

SOURCE: Bureau of Transportation Statistics, T-100 Market and Segment

...interestingly enough i do realize that planes have ZERO emissions standards so please do not tell me they have strict fuel regulations.

Huh?

"ZERO" emissions? Wow! Show your source, the EPA will be interested.

...and make ice crystals that DO VISIBLY float all the way to ground level on certain days... I have seen it myself at least 20 times over the last 2 summers alone.

NO, they don't. I've shown the time-lapse videos.

And, you just contradicted yourself...the ice crystals wouldn't 'float' down on a summer day...they'd melt.

I will take pics from my excellent vantage point this summer and post them.

Oh, please --- by all means. MORE contrail photos. Good.

NOW, you don't seem to know anyting about holding patterns, this muchis obvious:

I love the always trying to find a reasonable explanation crowd, "Oh it is in a holding pattern" , RIGHT at 30,000 feet they are going top speed in a holding pattern in a straight line,, then making hard turns and racing back at full speed...

Wrong.
A short primer on Holding Patterns:

The ICAO Maximum holding speeds:

Up to 14000 ft: 230kts
14000 ft to 20000 ft: 240kts
20000 ft to 34000 ft: 265kts
Above 34000 ft: M0.83

(NOTE the speed limits...they are sometimes lower in the USA)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holding_(aviation) #Speed_Limits
(Characters in the link address are messing it up, type it in, or just Google)

Here's another image:

Patterns are always 'race-track' shaped, left- or right-hand, depending.

(right is 'standard')

Really a little more aviation knowledge would be useful to everyone...but, you onlyhave to know about holds when you are training for your Instrument Rating. It's more advanced than Private Pilot stuff.

How is it i never saw a trail off a fighter jet , i have witnessed a tomcat do an afterburner takeoff and go straight up until noone could see it, no trail at all.

Why can't you understand that ALTITUDE, TEMPERATURE and HUMIDITY are at work here, and must be correct for contrails to form?

I do not care how you put it, this is a NEW phenomena, and posting vids of the memphis belle does not show how long these trails persisted, likely not too long.

NO, it is not 'new'...that's what those lying sacks of...."chemtrailers" tell you, but they don't know jack.

AND, if you read up on WWII and contrails, you'd learn something. They posed a problem... But, the pictures tell the story...you can see with your own eyes.

Stop insulting people's intelligence, i know alot of people will swallow what your sites tell them but i will not.

Sounds like a true flat-earther, or geocentric universe believer...you'd fit right in to the Middle Ages....

...will swallow that everything can be explained away with so-called "science".

That's exactly what "chemtrail" sites want...YOU (and others) to swallow their so-called "science".

BUT, ignoring ACTUAL science? That takes guts. Hope you have a thick skin, for the insults and laughs you'll have to endure from friends and colleagues who know better, as you go thru life.

[edit on 26 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Having not read any of the posts in this topic, I will say this... where I live, chemtrails are EVERYWHERE, and it is affecting the health of people here.
Everyone is feeling very sluggish and out of wack, as well... something is up, no doubt about it...
I refuse to believe it's contrails...I know what contrails look like..

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
Do you trust your doctor to know what is correct for you ? Because they took the official training courses ?
Hell BP can spray chemicals into water because some experts think its a good idea.
Doctors can prescribe chemicals of all kinds to do all manner of things, rarely work and cause damage..
Where i live the meteorologists are constantly wrong, and moreso all the time and these people are "experts."
I think they are about as trained into believing what they are supposed to and not what actually makes sense.
My astonishment at established training and "science" is again on the rise, its laughable. " Our training or No training."

GrinchNoMore.....

You are right, so let's.....

Burn the doctors!

Burn the scientists!

Burn the meteorologists!

Burn the oil exploration companies!

Bravo! Bravo!

Now that we've done that, all I can do is thank GOD we've got you!

So.....please advise what you are going to do about:

Medical problems

Scientific problems

etc... etc... etc...

I'm waiting.....

:shk:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

The research of his "resources" I did myself. You can do it, too. Just pick a page or two and find out where he gets his information.
Information regarding dihydrogen monoxide are here:
www.nmsr.org... It's an chemical analysis of a suspected "chemtrail".
Here's the original site.
nmsr.org...

Here's a just one page from a site which questions Carnicom's credibility:
goodsky.homestead.com...
Here's the specific page I was referring to in my reply:
goodsky.homestead.com...

It's not just me, it's others who find fault with Carnicom. And as I have stated before, if his credibility is called into question once, how can you decided anything he states is correct? I researched him and claims made on his site before.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bvproductions

Ummm.....dude.

you live in Bakersfield???!!!

I've been there...trust me, it AIN'T something in the skies that's making you sick!

Bakersfield....wow! Yuck. (sorry)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serafina
@Stars

I don't do discussions in that way, sorry. And frankly I don't have that much of my time to be senseless wasted.

One thing though, I've never said anything about southern California.

Gee, that's what a forum is...an online debate with opposing views. Someone has already pointed that out to another poster. I am able to cite the science behind what I say, not just my observations and opinions. That is the difference between me and you.
And I have never said a thing about southern California. Not even once.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sigh.

Can we Please stop the Off Topic remarks and Personal Sniping.

The thinly veiled insults, bastardizing of user names and the childish digs at the end of otherwise decent posts

is NOT the ATS way.

I think most of you already know this , for those who may not, please review these links.

Mod Edit: Please Review the Following Link: Courtesy Is Mandatory

Mod Note: Discussion & Posting Etiquette– Please Review This Link.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I still feel the chemtrailers missed my question earlier - was right around when the insults started flying around (pun intended)

Would you rather:

Put additives into jet fuel, which is tested, regulated, and used in very sensitive engines flying around at very high altitudes where you would have no control what so ever about where the chems would land due to weather

Or

Just put it in regular gas where it is burnt in engines that can run on anything from veggie oil to methanol, will burn it at street level, and where you have total control of which places it should get burnt at (spiking gas stations)

?

Riddle me this.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Bowing to all those with experience over just standard common sense and book-learning. Nice someone besides an Indiana grandma-housewife trying to apply facts, reason, and science.

Although I've stated who I am before, it will probably crush any credibility I might have gained. I cook, bake, knit, spin wool on a spindle, paint, fly fish, tie all my own flies, read voraciously, and keep my bull#ometer finely tuned. The last is probably most germane.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Witches are ok?
We don't have to burn the witches?
Good. They smoke a lot.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Thanks to you stars for a voice of reason.

incredible claims require incredible proof.

I have studied the "chemtrail" phenomenom for years, and have yet to uncover a shred of evidence in support of the chemtrail theory.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
Why is every single nay-sayer not addressing my photo question?

Please please please please please.......explain it. What's so hard about that?
You seem to know what you know (whereas, I am only guessing) so, tell me what these common-looking skies of late, mean.

The more you ignore me the more transparent you're starting to become!

Photo.
Answers.

Thanks

LOL it looks like the pilots are lost and can't find the airport runway.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

witches were burned because of skeptics.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I think the best way to go forward with this debate would be to post a time elapse film of persistent contrails manifesting into cloud cover and to show jets leaving rapidly dispersing contrails amid persistent contrails.

Until then I'm afraid there will be just a continuous fight of yes there are, no there isn't contrails that are dissimilar from each other. After that evidence has been posted perhaps we can then have a debate on what we think is the cause.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

witches were burned because of skeptics.

Wrong. Again.
Witches were burned by believers. Because they ignored reason and responded to baseless claims.

You really did have rotten history teachers, didn't you?

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikey Sly

Mikey Sly.....

Here's some reference material wherein the outstanding work of OzWeatherman addresses such things.

I'm sorry for posting so many links to his work.....it's just all very well explained & presented.

Chemtrails? Need help
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers, I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate