It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Chemtrails or atmospheric geo-engineering is occurring in our skies on a daily basis and is slowly but surely gaining worldwide recognition thanks to the internet .
WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE THEY SPRAYING! is a documentary currently in production by The Reality Zone and is scheduled for release in October , hopefully this film will get picked up by one of the mainstream media channels and open the eyes off the wider public to what is occurring above their heads .

The Reality Zone is producing a documentary that explores the murky world of atmospheric geo-engineering, commonly called chemtrails. The title of the program is: What in the World Are They Spraying! and we can tell you with confidence that it will be one of the most important programs you will ever see. There are plenty of dramatic video clips of chemtrails on the Internet, and your innate intelligence tells you that what you see in the sky with your own eyes is not caused by mere vapor trails from jet aircraft, but no one yet has probed the questions: WHO is doing this and WHY. All of that is about to change. We are working with two young journalistic film makers, Michael Murphy and Paul Wittenberger who already are far advanced in the development of this incredible story.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Good find! This is extremely important. We need more people to be aware. We need to do something!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Night Star]

+14 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Only "chemtrailers" insist you can tell a contrail from a "chemtrail" by watching a video. You cannot tell chemical composition of something from a video, a picture or even "with your own eyes". They are also the only people who insist a "mere vapor trail" cannot persist. A "mere vapor trail" would be water vapor and the expected components of jet engine through a jet engine. A CLOUD is water vapor and the expected components of air pollution caused by industy, agricultural, and transportation, yet they can last for hours and drift for hundreds of miles before evaporating.

Testing is done that shows NOTHING but jet fuel through a jet engine. Not aluminium, barium, viruses, blood cells, heavy metals, pharmacueticals, or any of the compounds alternately suggested. It also shows that one gallon of jet fuel combusted produces 1 gallone of water vapor, but triggers 20,000 gallons of atmospheric water vapor to condense. That is incredibly dilute. There are not ANY credible reports of planes, airplanes, pilots, flight techs, chemical haulers, suppliers or producers, or any of the necessary support staff needed to keep such a plan in operation. Logisically, the theory is impossible.
Now consider how small a particle of anything suspected to be "sprayed" will be. It would take hours, possibly days, possibly NEVER to reach the ground, given such atmospheric properties as wind and updrafts. No one has yet to harness wind or gravity, and if they had it would be a much bigger story.
Contrails have been exhaustively studied for decades. "Chemtrails" have been around since the start of the internet, and the use of the internet by people who would rather believe in unproven and unprovable intrigue than learn how the real world operates. Their proof is only videos (invalid as proof as stated above) and vague and shoddy "research" and testing by people who get money by selling books, videos and making paid appearances.
Go figure. Just watch, I'll be called a shill, a disinformationalist, and such. I will have both my mental health and my intelligence insulted. I will be called one of "them". All because I believe the provable science over the silly myth. Have at it. I'm actually used to it by now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

Agreed , I also think we need to pass this video on to friends and family or anybody who will listen , raise awareness of the problem , it affects us all

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Wow, this internet myth has come a long ways

I'll give a virtual hi-five to whoever can name the journalist/charlatan that perpetuated this hoax.

Hint, you can buy his book for $16.95

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I’m so upset by this, I have tears in my eyes.

I am sending this to everyone I know and asking them to pass it onto people they know... I never send out mail asking people to please pass it along.. but this is too important and I'm tired of people telling me they are just contrails and that I don’t know anything. I know I'm not a genius, but I'm not stupid either.

Thank you for this awesome find.

+5 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

There are plenty of dramatic video clips of chemtrails on the Internet, and your innate intelligence tells you that what you see in the sky with your own eyes is not caused by mere vapor trails from jet aircraft

When there is no evidence what do you do? Do some research about how the atmosphere works? No, that's too hard. Much easier to use your "innate intelligence" of course! What exactly is innate intelligence? Intelligence without education is still ignorance. Does your innate intelligence provide information about atmospheric conditions 6 miles over your head? Does it let you know about dew point and humidity and supersaturation and the water vapor content and temperature of jet engine exhaust? No? But that stuff has nothing to do with it. Your native intelligence should be enough to tell you that!

Native ignorance.

[edit on 5/25/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Great thread. I was shocked last week when my local News station on Fox Channel 12 did a "Special Report" on Chemtrails/Contrails. It was pretty amazing. I actually thought it was fairly balance and they didn't try to make the believers look like nutjobs. It was weird though because they did two different segments during the same newscast and they weren't back to back.

I'll see if I can find something on their site about it. BRB...

edit to add:

Here you go--

Text story

First segment--Fox12Idaho.com

Se cond segment--Fox12Idaho.com

edi:t fix link

[edit on 25-5-2010 by nunya13]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by nunya13]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

he thinks if he calls himself a shill before we do it will somehow lesson the damage.

no kind sir, your join date and terminology says it all.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I haven't viewed this just yet but what amazes me are the people who stand firm on the belief that Chemtrails are a hoax!
I just don't get it.

I mean, how obvious does a 'thing' have to be (or manifest) before EVERYONE is on the same page?

True! We don't know exactly what they're spraying let alone why but it is so IN OUR FACE if only you LOOK UP---- that I remain in total disbelief when I hear/read people saying 'it's a hoax'

I just don't get it.

Now....onto the main show !

Thanks OP. I know I'll sadly enjoy viewing your video!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Okay! I just viewed enough of the video and here I go again.

This crap stops be from 'being' me!

Something is up. I mean BIG TIME!

Knowing the little I know about Chemtrails and the likes (Monsanto...Patriot Act....9-11....etc) that it incenses me to the maximum.

So......if I hold a grudge, an attitude, a hatred then, I can not get on with my personal growth/life.

It's a no-win situation.

I don't want to close my eyes to these OBVIOUS things but at the same time, spending so much of my (aging) energy on this just becomes counterproductive in the long run to my overall growth as a species.
Ya know???

I just don't know what the answer is.

Ugh!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
this subject is weird, I mean, its kind of obvious why would they do that, there are a lot of reasons

now, how to prove it? just the form of the chemtrails, its weird ... even if it is something from experimental jets, all the toxic there is falling into water ...

so its a no- brainer that this is an issue

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just thought i'd post this iconic image,

No it isn't spraying chemicals... But it shows just how much moisture is in the air even on a clear day with blue skies.

I think this chem-trail business is just stupid, it doesn't make any sense to spray the whole planet with chemicals that could affect every forms of life, When they/whoever could easily and specifically target humans by tampering with our water supply sources !

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Shhhhhh! You're using logic, science and reason!

( GREAT photo...and yes, iconic too
)

...it doesn't make any sense to spray the whole planet with chemicals that could affect every forms of life...

I hate to be a broken record, but I keep trying till I'm blue in the face...(sigh).

Relating my knowledge and experience hasn't seemed to help, much. SO, here's an example that most people can try to understand, as it may be easier, and less technical: VOLCANOES!

It's easy enough to research volcanoes, and what they spew, and how much, and how it affects the Earth.

For instance, Mt. Pinatubo (1997 I believe) sent about 20 MILLION TONS of pollution into the atmoshphere. Sodium hydroxide. That, folks, is 40 BILLION (with a 'B') POUNDS. Result? Worldwide temperature changes of about 1-2 degrees.

Now, everyone, try to calculate how many "flights" humans would have to make in order to match that amount!

And, to what effect?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
reply to post by stars15k

he thinks if he calls himself a shill before we do it will somehow lesson the damage.

no kind sir, your join date and terminology says it all.

See, I told you . I might be new here, but I've been debunking "chemtrails" at YouTube for over a year. I was laughing at what passed for "intel" over a "chemtrail/Nibiru" connection and wanted to see how many different place "nibiru" is being claimed to be. Found this place, and liked it.
I'm using the same screen name there as I am here. On my channel page I have the "script" of a "chemtrail" believer. It's been there for a long time.
I am not a sir, by the way. I'm a married for 30 years to the same man mother and grandmother. I'm smart. I don't apologize for that. It makes some "chemtrailers" look up words and maybe learn something.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I haven't viewed this just yet but what amazes me are the people who stand firm on the belief that Chemtrails are a hoax!
I just don't get it.

I mean, how obvious does a 'thing' have to be (or manifest) before EVERYONE is on the same page?

True! We don't know exactly what they're spraying let alone why but it is so IN OUR FACE if only you LOOK UP---- that I remain in total disbelief when I hear/read people saying 'it's a hoax'

I just don't get it.

Now....onto the main show !

Thanks OP. I know I'll sadly enjoy viewing your video!

Hello? What exactly do you think you are seeing? How can you tell the chemical composition of something in the sky, or even in a glass in your hand? You have to test. Each trail you suspect. Otherwise you are just showing ignorance about the atmosphere, chemistry, physics, meteorology, and aviation. Try learning something instead of just wondering and believing. It's better to KNOW SOMETHING, than to just believe.

+3 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This subject has more evidence and fact and science supporting it than anything else on ATS.

Its not called Chemtrails. Its called Aerosol Forcing.

Want proof? Go to the Department of Energy's website.

You dont publish progress reports on something that doesnt exist.

Anyway, 'DISINFO AGENTS UNITE'!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
For those who are saying chemtrails are not real, how do you account for the barium and aluminum being found in the atmosphere?

Either all these people who are running independent tests are part of a conspiracy to convince the public that they're spraying something in our skies,

Or they are spraying something in our skies.

Which do you believe?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Yes! Everyone should, and read for themselves...because many will understand correctly...

Its called Aerosol Forcing.

(Hint...some people think immediately of human actions, when they see the word "aerosol"....and the same when they read "forcing"...but most people can read and comprehend when scientific papers are discussing activities in NATURE).

[edit on 25 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Goethe

Yes! Everyone should, and read for themselves...because many will understand correctly...

Its called Aerosol Forcing.

(Hint...some people think, when they see "aerosol" of humans doing it...and the same when they read "forcing"...but most peopel can read and comprehend when scientific papers are discussing activities in NATURE).

[edit on 25 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

'The ASP is the only federal research program with a mission to quantify the effects of aerosols on the atmosphere's raditation balance. It uses laboratory studies of the climate-relevant properties of different aerosols, field campaings, to quantify aerosol properties and atmospheric processes in their real-world setting and to test the accuracy of models of aerosols, and theoretical modeling to develop sub-models of aerosols for use in climate models. It focuses on (1) the effects of aerosols on cloud formation and cloud properties and (2) the role of Black Carbon and organic aerosols in climate change'.

You can embrace ignorance all you want, but until any other conspiracy has more hard facts and proof, you fail at all your weak debunking attempts.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Goethe]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join