It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Really? I thought the claim was that the difference between contrails and "chemtrails" is that "chemtrails" last longer than contrails. That they spread out and contrails don't.

I have provided evidence that persistent contrails have been a known phenomenon for 90 years. Were those German pilots spraying "chemtrails" in 1919? I have provided evidence that persistent contrails were common in the 1970's.

You have provided no evidence that "chemtrails" exist.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wouldn't go as far as to say there is a global conspiracy to spray the earth with particles that will dramatically alter the earths environment.

I would say that there has been a change in the JP ingredients that is changing the exhaust that is leading to more persistent contrails in jets using certain types of jet fuel.

It could be as simple as an additive to increase fuel efficiency seeing as that is the greatest cost in air travel and the reason your ticket prices are going up. Or perhaps a 21st century additive like MTBE to reduce greenhouse gas emissions from aircraft.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Goethe

Really? I thought the claim was that the difference between contrails and "chemtrails" is that "chemtrails" last longer than contrails. That they spread out and contrails don't.

I have provided evidence that persistent contrails have been a known phenomenon for 90 years. Were those German pilots spraying "chemtrails" in 1919? I have provided evidence that persistent contrails were common in the 1970's.

You have provided no evidence that "chemtrails" exist.

And yet you still have nothing. I said contrails do exist, and can persist. But they dont turn into clouds.

Sorry, but it dont happen.

Now, 'chemtrails' may in fact not exist. Aerosol Forcing however does. As well as cloud seeding.

But remember, neither of those are GeoEngineering right?

So, unless you can debunk the Department of Energy
, what else ya got?

And I too have plenty of stuff from the 70's... But, unlike you, I seem to be willing to find some stuff from around current time...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
And yet you still have nothing. I said contrails do exist, and can persist. But they dont turn into clouds.

Sorry, but it dont happen.

I guess you didn't read my post. Maybe you didn't read those articles you linked either.
From 1919:

The second German sighting occurred on May 9, 1919, when a pilot flying over Berlin at about 26,000 feet noticed the generation of a cloud stream that extended for about forty miles behind his plane. This stream eventually spread out to form a cloud layer that was about 3,000 feet thick. The pilot saw a similar phenomenon two days later.
www.accessmylibrary.com...

From 1970:

The spreading out of jet contrails into extensive cirrus sheets is a familiar sight. Often, when persistent conditions exist from 25,000 to 40,000ft, several long contrails increase in number and gradually merge into an almost solid interlaced sheet.

journals.ametsoc.org...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
wut about the patent?

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   

I did read them. And they were interesting. And, since youve thought to post them more than once, in several threads, I take it you really depend on them backing up everything you state huh?

So... Who made those docs the final authority? You?

Clouds and 'sheets' are two seperate things. Its a nice try to 'debunk' a comment. But it still fails to do anything to the fact that Im right and youre wrong. (Neener Neener Neener)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

What about it? Do you think it would work? Do you think they'll try it?
Here's another good one:
www.totallyabsurd.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LurkerMan
wut about the patent?

Chemtrails: US Patent #5003186: Stratospheric Welsbach Seeding For Reduction Of Global Warming

Heres the patent and another one... Both related and interesting

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

reply to post by LurkerMan

What about it? Do you think it would work? Do you think they'll try it?
Here's another good one:
www.totallyabsurd.com...

Really? Really?

I honestly thought youd have something abit better than that. Its ok, I give up on this 'debate' with you. Its pointless.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

"Spread out to form a cloud layer" That's pretty clear.
"Cirrus sheets" Cirrus is a type of cloud. I guess you can be forgiven for not being aware of that.

Yes, contrails can and do persist and spread into clouds.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

Cloud seeding.
The old fall back position. Cloud seeding is carried out on existing cumulus clouds. Not at high altitudes. Not in clear air.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Goethe

"Spread out to form a cloud layer" That's pretty clear.
"Cirrus sheets" Cirrus is a type of cloud. I guess you can be forgiven for not being aware of that.

Yes, contrails can and do persist and spread into clouds.

Can you name one other 'conspiracy theory' with as much documented evidence as this? Anyone? Seriously? Can anyone?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

There is no "documented evidence". There are ridiculous claims, bad science, and bad data.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Sure , because you say so, where were all these "contrails" in all the years prior to late 90's ? oh, you found reports of 3-4 times.

Let us see any proof that these are naturally occuring, and explain to me why where i live they are nicely layered one after another in a checkerboard pattern.

I have watched the skies all my life and even recall in amazement when some of the planes trails would last almost 2 minutes,, then suddenly one sunny day in 1998, with ZERO clouds in the forecast and i am outside flying remote control planes and other r'c's me and my buddies are suddenly hit by a shadow...

I recall that very clearly, i said what the hell is that and we spent all day trying to figure it out,, then as the summer proceeded it happened more and more, amazingly not allowing a single day to be sunny ever again.

How does a contrail gain in size and cover the sky ?

How when i sit on my porch watching the sunset can these totally annihilate the sun and make it dark ??

How is it NOONE noticed them before, and now they happen at regularly scheduled intervals ?

I guess there is MORE vapor in the air than ever, and this vapor attracts more vapor and it fills the sky ??

Are you seriously trying to tell us a propeller plane can even cause this ??

I have been to airshows for YEARS, never seen anything at ANY altitude.

This has truly pissed me off, i am going to make efforts to spread this everywhere now, simply because you deny it so much... Thanks

[edit on 26-5-2010 by GrinchNoMore]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

I found more than 3 or 4. And yes, those reports show that persistent and spreading contrails were present well before the late 90's and common from the late 60's on. What happened to air travel in the 60's? Have you ever heard the term "Jet set"? The amount of jet travel grew tremendously at that time and continued to grow.

Contrails are not naturally occuring. They are formed by aircraft exhaust. "Checkerboard patterns" are the result of air traffic corridors. Some planes are flying north-south, some are flying east-west. Guess what happens when their paths cross? Take a look at this website. Zoom in on just about any area of the country. What do you see?
www.wired.com...

A contrail can grow in size when the humidity at that altitude is high. The ice crystals which form at first trigger the formation of more ice crystals from the moisture that exists in the air. It is the same process which causes natural cirrus clouds to grow and cover the sky.

Yes, thick clouds can hide the Sun. It doesn't matter what their original source is.

I have noticed them before and as the quotes I posted show, others have noticed them before as well. I'm not sure what you mean by regularly scheduled intervals.

No, there isn't that much more water vapor in the air but there are more airplanes in the air.

Yes, prop planes can do this. I posted a picture of fighter aircraft doing it during WWII.
Fighters
Here is a video of bombers doing it.

At airshows the planes don't fly at 30,000 feet.

You are welcome.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

GrinchNoMore.....

I'm with you!

How dare the disinfo agents agree with the following information & discussions!

Chemtrails? Need help
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Contrail Chemtrail Research Thread

The Chemtrail Hoax

Are these proof of Chemtrails or Contrails?

Chemtrail believers, I challenge you to debunk contrail science

Contrails: Understanding why they aren’t chemtrails

The Chemtrail Myth

This is not a chemtrail! Atmospheric Phenomenon explained

Why the Chemtrail Conspiracy is Unplausible, and Meteorologically Innacurate

The Astounding Effect Of Contrails On Climate

How To Forecast Using Clouds Part 1

Atmospheric Phenomenen You May or May Never See- Part One

OzWeatherman Profile Page

Full ATS search on Chemtrails

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Oh no not another Chemtrail thread. You Chemtrailers are by far the most ignorant people on ATS!

Why?

Because there are mountains and mountains of evidence, all easily available, debunking these crack pot theories. Phage has just supplied you with a ton of evidence which should allow you insight into the topic and the more intelligent of you may take on board what he has presented and change your views accordingly. But no, that is just wishful thinking. You will stick by your chemtrail guns despite the scientific world telling you otherwise.

Seriously, just take a minute and think about what you are saying.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I think for me the bottom line has got to be this,

when i see the Royal family out on public engagements wearing Gas Masks !

Or when i see any people considered the Elite wearing Gas Masks out in public,

Then i might take "Chem-trails" a bit more seriously.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
somebody has read a bit too much sumerian tales about how they spray the atmosphere with gold on nibiru.

Those are simple contrails, and i witness the same condensing of water vapor nearly every time i go out sailflying, and do some acrobatics. When the pressure-delta at the wingtips is great enough and the weather is correct, i can get some meters of "chemtrails" dragging at the wingtip.

What comes to real chemical spraying, i am under the impression they used something called agent orange in the vietnam war to kill the foliage so they would spot the enemy easier.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join