It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 20
<< 17  18  19   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Like I've already said: Appleman's math is Contrails for Dummies.
It works, as a basis for predicting the formation and persistence of contrail. But those of us who want to understand contrails, we've advanced our learning.
You choosing to accept it as the final word only shows you choose to be wrong.

Have I not repeatedly asked you to show me evidence that I'm wrong? In 6 months, battling all sorts of trolls all around the net, why has no-one been able to prove this science wrong?

Show me evidence supporting ANY contrails, even ones that last 5 seconds, below 10,000 ft.

Show me the exact conditions required for indefinite contrail persistence.

Tell me what temperature it must be for contrails to form with the biggest, craziest contrail-producing engine available.

Do something other than just making baseless claims and attacks. Amaze us all with your wanton understanding.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
They are spraying nano bots that get into the air and are inhaled in and transfer from one human to another. This is the black ops doing this.

[edit on 9-6-2010 by Theone2000]

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

lm in the uk. The photo you show is what l see here nearly every day. All through the summer you see them. The Pope came over to the UK for four days recently, Guess what. Not one chemtrail for four days, just normal contrails.The day he left it all started up again. Coincidence? l dont think so.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
All 7 parts of the Doco are now up.I watched them last night.
Even tho i have filmed them on many occasions, i have still been sitting on the fence looking at the research available.
After watching this series a lot more makes sense.

Link to part 1 follow the rest from there

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19   >>

join