It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

Nevets.....

So then why is it ALL the chemtrails I see here are during warm days when there are NO CLOUDS.

A good way to see some of this data regarding the manner in which conidtions can change rapidly with height, etc... is to have a look at the specific area observation tables that OzWeatherman has referenced against members' photos of contrails, when the members were concerned the photos might have shown "chemtrails".

I've posted links to this material on a number of occasions.

If you can't find it, let me know & I'll re-post the links for you.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 27-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I really don't see how and why you think you are all knowing because you fly a plane and look on air traffic websites. Does this also make you an expert on corporations/governments/politics?

It's the same with anyone that comes up with a differing opinion to anything involving archaeology/science/medicine. They are ridiculed, insulted and outcast.

In my opnion it seems glaringly obvious that it would be the easiest and cheapest solution for the corporately run government to combat against the global warming swindle saving them billions in comparison to reducing emissions.
It would not be such a great feat to organise if the military in charge of such an operation were under the impression it were for our own benefit. Why would anyone risk losing their job for such a good cause?
It is also well known that it wouldn't be the first time we had things sprayed on us without consent.

They seem to have managed to pump our water supply with flouride quite easily, ignoring the opposition. Surely with such a large operation people would step forward to try to stop the poisoning and why would they want to poison themselves?

I do understand that you are only spending night and day on here trying to thwart discussion of chemtrails to save us from the evil video and book sellers of said topic, but hey, if we are all old enough to have money then just let us crazy fools run out and throw it down the drain on a book or two, maybe even two books AND a video if we are that hooked on the crazy notion!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

Yes, you're right. They are putting fluoride in our drinking water and they are not hiding the fact that they are. Yet, if they are spraying "chemtrails", they have to keep that a big secret (a very big secret indeed) for some reason.

Fluoride is invisible, you don't see them putting in your water do you? They don't have to tell us about it do they? But they do. Yet they don't tell us about "chemtrails". Interesting dichotomy and not terribly logical.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes they are telling us they are putting flouride in our water but they aren't telling us the real facts about it. There is no reason to add flouride to our water as it is nothing but poisonous aluminium toxic waste.

Which is the point I was making, they are doing things and not telling us the facts. They could not do the same with chemtrails as it would be totally illegal to pollute the atmosphere for whatever reasoning so it would have to be carried out without any public knowledge.

I am not someone clinging on and loving the thought of conspiracy theories, I am a grown man with two children and I know that the messed up sky of trails which gradually spread out to form a total white covering of the sky IS NOT NORMAL.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

It is a normal consequence of a very large volume of air travel by high altitude jets. It has been occurring since the amount of jet travel boomed in the 1960's and has been increasing in intensity ever since. I presented evidence of this here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have concerns about my daughter as well. "Chemtrails" is not among them, as much as the hucksters who are selling books and DVDs (as in the topic of this thread) would like it to be.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ok, I am not too ignorant that I don't want to listen to other opinions and I can see that there is the same effect with contrails as perceived with chemtrails.
I have also heard/read about reports conducted on the effects of the increased flights and concluded that contrails in most flights had actually reduced. Didn't NASA even conduct a report on it in 2001? Even taking into account the reduced flights during the 9/11 attack (Sorry I don't have any links to back that up, but I'm sure you all already heard something).
And even if it were a natural occurence then surely it would be having the same affect on our planet by changing the weather as perceived by chemtrails?

Too be honest I just want a resolution either way because I'm sick of it consuming my time by talking about it or just generally being outside and having them ruin my day by taking my attention and ruining my cycling weather!!

Edit: I heard about the NASA report on the Coast to Coast AM show called "Chemtrails Roundtable" with William Thomas, Clifford Carnicom and Mark Allin from ATS

[edit on 27-5-2010 by nevets]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well when your daughter starts to have upper respiratory / asthmatic problems appear out of nowhere, you can guess why.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Smithen

Well it wont be because of imaginary chemtrails and to be honest I dont think his daughter has anything to do with this topic.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

What you see as a "chemtrail" over your head only affects your cycling day if you let it. Anything up there at flight altitude will not settle to breathable level for hours, possibly days, maybe never. When people look up and claim headaches and breathing problems, it's because there is something in the ground level atmosphere, not at flight altitude. Or they expect to have problems so they do. I go out, look at a really fine day, lots of cumulus congestus, with a high layer of cirrus uncinus, showing virga and high-alt wind blowing back into a cirrus fibratus. The contrails are showing the same wind, being blown back into a fibratus form as well. I know it means that within the next few hours, I might have increased clouds, and possible rain. It will be welcome, as we are having a hot, humid spell. As I have asthma (being hospitalized on oxygen my first episode two years ago), I began wheezing. I went to the health-related weather page on the 'net and found that both tree pollen (a known allergy) and ozone (a know asthma trigger), I knew to stay inside until later in the evening.
Why? Because I know what the sky is saying. I know what clouds are, what they mean, that weather is both dynamic and chaotic, and will change, no matter what a weatherman (sexist) says. His is only a best, well-educated guess, based on centuries of science, observations, and tests.
I see contrails and I see fine ice-crystals suspended in the upper reaches of the troposphere, drifting, blowing, and spreading like cirrus clouds, because that is what they are.
You look up and see "them" trying to somehow poison you.
I prefer my knowledge, life, and viewpoint. It pains me to see people living in fear.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I come here when I feel down or want a good laugh. The dis-info agents postings here really pick me up. I laugh, laugh and laugh when I see them post against something that has been proven as true and can be by anyone that would take the time to find it out. weather modification patent has been out for years.But what I am really waiting on is what their gonna say when they wake up one day and no one is left here in their reality world except them,others like them, and then they are told by their masters "don't worry, everyone else is dead, were the only ones that made it. Now cert, back to your job, we'll see if we can get the animals to believe our $hit, their only a little bit smarter than us......"

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Sorry did I ever say anyone was out to poison us with chemtrails? I believe I only ever mentioned them wanting to change the weather to combat global warming.

I think you drifted up your own ass with that post.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

I did this before for another poster yesterday. There are 663,000 hits when you Google "stupid patents". A patent does not mean something will work, is being used, or even that it exists anywhere but on paper. It is only a way for someone to claim ownership of an idea or product, should someone, someday make money from the idea or product.
That is all it is for. That is all it does. That is all it has ever done.
Nothing claimed here by a "chemtrailer" has been proven as "true". If you have verifiable proof they are real, please provide a link. The onus is on the person making the claim to prove it is true, not on someone to prove it is not.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

Sorry, so many conflicting stories here it's hard to keep track of everyone's who, what, and why.
Okay, you look up and see something that annoys you. Either way, "they" are doing something to you.

Oh, and has been pointed out previously, the show you mention? The leading "chemtrail" shills. Probably the only ones. Those on the other side usually have other jobs, like studying the weather, atmospheric physics, pilots, meteorologists, etc. (This is more for caji, I'm just saving bandwidth.)

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
You can prove chemtrails using the appleman chart.

And what about the chemtrails not made by planes?

Mm?

The government itself has mentioned the word chemtrails.

The Welsbach patent calls for spraying aluminum into the atmosphere.

A UN think-tank has recently called for a moratorium on climate modification including "spraying sulfates to block the sun".

Deniers are wasting their time. There's no conspiracy theory here, just fact.

[edit on 2010-5-27 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nevets

Chemtrails are very real.
Catherine Austin Fitts has a long history in government at high levels. Let's just say, unlike anonymous posters, she has "cred."
Her website is
solari.com...

To get to know here history, read this, it is VERY interesting about how absolutely corrupt our federal government is. You can skip ahead on the pages, it is fairly long.
dunwalke.com...

Point: She KNOWS chemtrails are not a hoax, but she knows why a lot of folks will try to convince you they are.
So, beware.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by weedwhacker
What "chemtrail" believers have is a sort of faith --- similar to other faiths, but based on insufficienct, incomplete and incorrect "facts" that lead them astray.

Funny how you categorize all believers into one, like none of them have done any research. lol. This clearly indicates you are here to simply deny and reject opposing views. So who's denying ignorance? Not you.

Do you think the truth-seeker should keep an open mind and keep asking questions or just believe you? *Jeopardy music*

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Hey Sandwiches, I say, keep an open mind.
Am I right?
Oh, and I just wanted to pass this along. "Ignore" is an awesome feature here on ATS. Less time wasted is always good in my book, when you know what someone is going to post before they post it.

Check out my links if you get a chance.
Peace.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Awesome video, great find thanks for sharing!

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

I see nothing in that video that suggests that contrail is at a low altitude.

The government did not mention "chemtrails" but even if it did, so what? The bill also mentions "extraterrestrial weapons" (I guess that means we can't use alien ray guns) . That is a bill which was written by Carol Rosin and Alfred Webre. It was introduced by Dennis Kucinich but he probably never read it. It never made it out of committee.

The patent you mention was taken out by two scientists who work in the field of optics, not climatology. The method described in the patent may or may not work. There is no evidence that the method has even been researched much less implemented. There are thousands of patents for various things which may or may not work and are never implemented. These sorts of patents are obtained in a speculative manner. If the method ever turns out to be used, the holder can capitalize on it. Here's another one for fighting global warming: www.patentstorm.us...

The SBSTTA 14 recommendation does not show that geo-engineering is being carried out. It actually implies the opposite, it is a preemptive recommendation. It recommends that no geo-engineering projects be undertaken until they can be shown to be necessary and effective.

[Ensure, in line and consistent with decision IX/16 C, on ocean fertilization and biodiversity and climate change, and in accordance with the precautionary approach, that no climate-related geo-engineering activities take place until there is an adequate scientific basis on which to justify such activities and appropriate consideration of the associated risks for the environment and biodiversity and associated social, economic and cultural impacts

www.cbd.int...
Makes good sense. Most people agree that it is unknown whether any such efforts would be affective and that there are great risks involved with any such undertaking.

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Chemtrails and/or H.A.A.R.P. clouds today in abundance over us here in So. CA. (between the beach and Disneyland) ~ also day before yesterday. This weather is unusual and pink color looking strange in the sky before sunset. We are told by the MSM that our weather will be great tomorrow and the next (no storm or great wind, etc.) KEEP YOUR EYES ON SO. CA! The NWO is coming with clouds ~ but so is Yahshua and His clouds (angels) are for us! Shalom in Him! HalleluYah!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join