It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What in the World are They Spraying [Official Trailer]

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie.....

The "experts" show up, with "NOTHING", to "debunk" a VIEWPOINT.

I have "SOMETHING".

Would you like to see it?

Kind regards

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Exactly what I am talking about.
And, everyone is cool with you?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

No. It's more like this:

First Guy: I don't know what they're spraying but I know that contrails never lasted all day, spread out, and filled the sky before the late 1990's.
Other Guy: But look, here are images, personal accounts, and scientific papers that show, talk about, and explain persistent and spreading contrails. These come from long before the 1990's.
First Guy: Never mind that, I know what I'm talking about.

First Guy: Oh, yeah? Well what about those grids they spray. That's not normal.
Other Guy: Commercial aircraft follow set routes. Where north-south traffic intersects east-west traffic those routes create intersections.
First Guy: Never mind that, I know what I'm talking about.

First Guy: Look at all these patents for chemtrails. That's proof that they are spraying.
Other Guy: There are literally thousands of patents that probably wouldn't work and are never implemented. Speculative patents are a common practice. The patent holder is hoping that if what he proposes is ever used, he will be able to capitalize on it. The existence of a patent is not proof that the method is being employed.
First Guy: Never mind that, I know what I'm talking about and besides I never saw contrails last all day when I was I kid and I never saw grids in the sky before they started spraying. And I know what I'm talking about.

First Guy:...
Oh never mind.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Exactly what I am talking about.
And, everyone is cool with you?

Stewie.....

You are a funny guy!

Like I said, I can direct you to good material.

Would you like me to?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Still noone answered my question

C'mon guys - We can't all be "shills"

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Conditions for many hours of persistence are extreme and quite rare. They do not occur every day around the world as they want us to believe.

Check out the "appleman chart". It is 98% accurate at predicting no contrails. It was reviewed in 1992 here where they revised the method for better predicting YES contrails. The 98% accuracy of the appleman chart in predicting NO contrails is never disputed.

Basically... contrails cannot form at all above -35C. Length of persistence is a whole 'nother matter. If you watch commercial airliners you will see that 30-45s is normal. One such study can be found here:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Do a search for "atmospheric sounding". Now, using the appleman chart, you will be very hard-pressed to find data supporting contrail-formation under 10,000 feet. If you study the science long enough, you will learn that contrails typically happen at 20-30,000 feet. There is no explanation for the very low-altitude trails and thick, often overcast, HAZE we see in warm, dry weather.

Here we're sprayed regularly... Another hot, dry day with clouds, trails and encroaching overcast HAZE. This is not normal. It takes a certain amount of humidity (~70%) for clouds to form. Clouds form at -ground level- in dirty air, with lots of particulate to act as condensation nuclei, attracting water vapor, NOT at significant altitude. Indefinite persistent contrails only happen in very specific conditions, not every day at all altitudes, temperatures and humidity levels as paid deniers would have us believe.

The reason for chemtrails, remains a mystery. I can list no less than 10 theories, not all "bad'.

[edit on 2010-5-26 by sandwiches]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage,
You cannot tell me that this is not new phenomena. You may ATTEMPT to.
I don't know how old you are, where you live, or what you spend your time observing besides internet posts, but it is clear to me that you don't observe the earth and sky around you. OR,
you have nothing to observe around you.

But, you prevent this conversation from moving beyond a pissing match. You, and others like you, telling us that what we are seeing is normal. If we didn't buy it way back when, we are not buying it now, and we will not buy it in the future.

So, MOVE ALONG.

Do you get it yet?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Yes I can tell you this is not a new phenomenon.

I am a hang glider pilot. I have been since 1973. I spend a lot of time looking at the sky, in the sky, and learning as much as I can about the weather and how the atmosphere works because the enjoyment of my hobby and my safety while engaging in it depend on being a careful and knowledgeable observer.

I have presented data, evidence, and information. All you have done is say "No".

Move along? Is that supposed to be some kind of internet threat? Just exactly what action are you going to take if I don't?

Yeah, I get you. You have nothing but "I know what I'm talking about." The trouble is...you don't.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by K-Raz
How 'bout C - None of the above. While I don't rule out fuel additives as one potential source of chemtrails, based on the evidence of trails turning and off, etc. I think it's far more likely spray nozzles are used. It's not a very complex operation, loading tanks of aerosols onto airplanes, eh?

It's only the next logical possibility.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
those of you who take it to the next level and deny it (like 9-11 was a hologram and 'chemtrails are contrails') must really have an agenda that I've yet to figure out.

Is it you're bored? Brainwashed? Antagonistic souls?

Somethin's up though.

They're deniers who troll 12 hours a day each and every day just so they can win the lottery and discourage a few skeptic souls by making them feel stupid so they stop their investigation. You learn to spot them. They're everywhere.

It's a losing game for them, though... as many people as they trick back to sleep the same number see through them and have their beliefs reinforced more strongly.
And yet they spend money on it.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Move along is my simple request, you don't have to honor it. You can continue posting your "facts" about what we are seeing. I only made a plea, for the sake of the thread.
Many members do not like to use the "ignore" feature, and they get bogged down with the same members making the same claims.
Feel free to play to your audience. You'll get your stars, but the thread goes nowhere.
Whatever.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Oh. I was under the impression that because you "yelled" (that's what all caps means doesn't it) it there was something more to it than a simple request.

For the sake of the thread. For the sake of the thread I am providing facts against nothing but...nothing.

I don't really understand why anyone uses the ignore feature. I never have, doesn't make much sense to me.

When it is facts, not just claims, they will tend to be the same. Facts don't change much.

I'm talking to you, not an audience. See that "reply" thingie up there? Where would you like this thread to go? Everybody saying "Never mind that, I know what I'm talking about"? How cozy.

My daughter says "whatever" when she realizes she has nothing left too.

[edit on 5/26/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Quite possibly the best chemtrail documentary out there. Great music, great footage and great information.

Covers chemtrails, mainstream media, subliminal messages, NWO / agenda 21 and much more.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sandwiches
Conditions for many hours of persistence are extreme and quite rare. They do not occur every day around the world as they want us to believe.

Check out the "appleman chart". It is 98% accurate at predicting no contrails. It was reviewed in 1992 here where they revised the method for better predicting YES contrails. The 98% accuracy of the appleman chart in predicting NO contrails is never disputed.

Basically... contrails cannot form at all above -35C. Length of persistence is a whole 'nother matter. If you watch commercial airliners you will see that 30-45s is normal. One such study can be found here:
www.chemtrailcentral.com...

Do a search for "atmospheric sounding". Now, using the appleman chart, you will be very hard-pressed to find data supporting contrail-formation under 10,000 feet. If you study the science long enough, you will learn that contrails typically happen at 20-30,000 feet. There is no explanation for the very low-altitude trails and thick, often overcast, HAZE we see in warm, dry weather.

Here we're sprayed regularly... Another hot, dry day with clouds, trails and encroaching overcast HAZE. This is not normal. It takes a certain amount of humidity (~70%) for clouds to form. Clouds form at -ground level- in dirty air, with lots of particulate to act as condensation nuclei, attracting water vapor, NOT at significant altitude. Indefinite persistent contrails only happen in very specific conditions, not every day at all altitudes, temperatures and humidity levels as paid deniers would have us believe.

The reason for chemtrails, remains a mystery. I can list no less than 10 theories, not all "bad'.

good evidence, but to the debunkers your evidence is not good enough. They have the thinking you are wrong and they are right.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

LOL

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sandwiches

Your conclusions about what the Appleman chart shows are correct. It can be a good rough guide in predicting contrail formation. You are also correct that it would be extremely rare for contrails to form at altitudes below 10,000 feet. But can you be more specific about these low-altitude trails you talk about. I really have not seen them. How do you know the altitude at which they are occurring?

You are sort of correct about "a certain amount of humidity" being required for the formation of clouds but it is not 70%. In order for water vapor to condense into the water droplets which form clouds, the relative humidity must be 100%. Wow. Seems like there should never be any clouds then, right? The thing is, it's more complicated than just looking at relative humidity. There are other factors involved; temperature and dew point being the most basic. The dew point is not determined by relative humidity but by the actual amount of water vapor in the air. For a given "parcel" of air (containing a certain amount of water vapor) the colder it gets, the higher the relative humidity. When that parcel of air is at a certain temperature (called the "dewpoint", which also depends on its pressure) it will reach 100% humidity and a cloud will form. This is the reason clouds can form over a desert even though the air at the surface is very dry. When that very dry parcel of air rises high enough (it rises because it is warm), it reaches an altitude where the temperature is at the dewpoint and a cloud forms.

Clouds will form at ground level (it's usually called fog) if the ground temperature matches the dewpoint. It does not take "dirty air" to form clouds, there is plenty of enough dust and other stuff in even the cleanest air to provide sufficient condensation nuclei.
weather.about.com...

When you are talking about contrails it gets more complicated though because you're not just talking about the condensation of water vapor, you're talking about the formation of ice crystals and your talking about the very hot water vapor coming out of the engine and how it responds when it suddenly cools. Yes, persistent contrails take specific conditions to form but those conditions are not rare. It mostly requires low temperatures. Humidity is important as well but if it is cold enough, persistent contrails can even form in 0% humidity, as shown by the Appleman chart. You can learn about how to use the chart here:
asd-www.larc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 5/27/2010 by Phage]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by sandwiches
When you are talking about contrails it gets more complicated though

No it doesn't. We use contrail-formation science and atmospheric sounding data taken several times a day sometimes hourly. It's easy. To judge altitude, use simple triangulation.

If you have any depth perception at all you can clearly see trails being laid below 10,000 ft.

Here's a good example of an impossible contrail:

Don't forget the chemtrails that aren't even made by planes but rather by energy used to seemingly manipulate pre-existing particles.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
I haven't viewed this just yet but what amazes me are the people who stand firm on the belief that Chemtrails are a hoax!
I just don't get it.

I mean, how obvious does a 'thing' have to be (or manifest) before EVERYONE is on the same page?

True! We don't know exactly what they're spraying let alone why but it is so IN OUR FACE if only you LOOK UP---- that I remain in total disbelief when I hear/read people saying 'it's a hoax'

I just don't get it.

It's the same people who look at the crop circle phenomenon and refuse to acknowledge the blatant and obvious fact that virtually all of them are far too complex in size, precision, speed of formation, weave, nodal bending, nodal blowout, trace elements, soil dehydration and modification, ghost formations the next year, and complete lack of even daytime reproduction over any amount of time while being videoed, for any known human effort to have made them.

In other words, disinformation agents.

LOTS of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join