It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

that is bold, the top of this stock market would be almost 12000 on the dow, that sounds like we are in a buying opportunity right now. sorry if im skeptical, ive been on ATS for a while now and lets face it, the world is ending every two weeks here, i mean you could be right but im not building a bomb shelter tonight

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake
It is common knowledge that during a full moon, emergency rooms are full, more arrests are made, and social behavior in particular is more erratic.

Except that's not true. Just because something is "common knowledge" doesn't mean it's "correct knowledge".

I'm not implying that this is the only incorrect part of this thread (far from it), I'm just tired of hearing that nugget of folk wisdom tossed around like it's proven fact.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I dont know much about astrology, but I know that it can be accurate, and downright scary at times..

Im an Aquarius, February 8, 1962...but not sure of my ruling planet..does this mean I "beat the heat"?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jakemil

the other issue i have with things like astrology is rooted in problems i have with many of our interpretations of foreign religions, lets face it we as americans and westerners take snippets from other peoples religions and leave the deeper parts alone, we never fully obsorb these tools and thus we mis use them. astrology is basically based off the pegan religion that predated christianity, now we have only what survived 2000 years of christian and muslim persecution. the irony in all of this is that even if you completely disagree with me i know you hope im right, because if i am wrong we are all DOOMED!!!! lol but seriously lets all hope im right! because even my skeptic mind always has a doubt

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I'm gonna share myself with the others around here and say I definetely feel something is off... being pretty darn sensitive to vibes and stuff I tend to write it off as paranoia but... I'm from 1985 and I "feel" something big is coming our way aside from the "big" things already happening

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jakemil
reply to post by jakemil

astrology is basically based off the pegan religion that predated christianity

you have it backwards, the pagan religion you speak of is based off astrology not the other way around.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

I guess I do not understand modern astrology because I have yet to see anything more than slightly interesting in any planetary alignments as per any of those dates mentioned in the OP. In particular I looked at the planetary alignments for August 1st 2010 and see no conjunctions neither superior nor inferior. There are no oppositions with any planets neither.

The only thing I see in any of these dates is a sort of off axis alignment with no real conjunctions nor oppositions. In August 1st 2010 this seems to be the case as well, an off axis alignment (to the Solar System Barycenter) of sorts with no "close approaches" of any kind on or near that date.

If you, or your source, are using words such as conjunction (superior or inferior), opposition, alignment and/or close approach then I would expect this to be what is meant. From what I see in verifying this with the astronomical program I use, called "Celestia", is an alignment of sorts and this is using the word "alignment' very loosely.

I am interested in astrology but what I see here is arbitrary alignments set up to match historical dates. I guess what I am saying here is I need more information to determine if there is any connection here worthy of merit.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthWizard
not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but I was thinking perhaps it's not the planetary alignments that cause these crashes but rather the PTB causing these crashes to happen during these alignments to fulfill whatever ceremonies they may be practicing(their obviously into that kind of stuff).

Very good point in my opinion.
Self fulfilling prophetic events.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Well actually i never used to believe those astrology things but our family astrologer has been accurate in 98% of the things he's said and I am really having a very bad time at moment so much mental pressure I have finished two degree from two different engineering fields which have very good demand but still I havent ended up with a job since june last year .....

Trust me on this this astrology is sometimes too scary as 99% of the times it is correct..........

Also Cliff High of Half Past Human in his 2010 build up events has said almost the same things he has givem dates of july first week as well in my mind the stock market has not been the best the past week and I am not so sure if we can take another depression .................

So brothers and sisters of my mother earth prepare for the worst..........................

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Now I know that many of you out there will consider this total bunk,

Not full on bunk, there may be some validity to what you propose. But I just don’t happen to agree.

What is a Cardinal Climax? It is when

WHOA there sailor!! 7 years of therapy helped me and you just brought it all back…

I would imagine if you were an astrolocologist, astronimificator…star person.
You could find 1 or 300 different alignments, catastrophes Etc. to correlate with bad things that happen on earth, as well as the good things that happen on earth. There are probably an unlimited amount of stars to use as points I would guess.
When these bad or good things happen, is this taking into consideration we may not see said alignment / catastrophes until 100 years later? (Speed of light and our perception and all) I really don’t know.
To me what you are proposing is like a giant connect the dot puzzle.
You know with all those dots you could draw a lot of pictures.
Just my 1 cent, sorry couldn’t afford 2 cents, I had to buy some oil.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
wow what a coincidence you post this thread after i started researching the cardinal climax and the uranus transition.

well im kind of in a strange ream because i got into astrology 4 years ago and learned alot on it but 2 years later stopped believinhg it because it just didnt make sense logically in my mind.

well its 2010 now and there are supposed to be climatic events to unfold so i got back into reading on it.

any word on the uranus pluto saturn square?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

great! just what we need...more bad news. as if the gulf of mexico oil gusher wasn't enough

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure I buy into all this astrology lark, but there is a definite feeling of doom on the horizon. My Spidey senses are definitely tingling.

Well, as long as I get to see Aerosmith and AC/DC next month, I'll die a happy man!

\m/

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
I'm not sure I buy into all this astrology lark, but there is a definite feeling of doom on the horizon. My Spidey senses are definitely tingling.

Dude! we frequent a conspiracy websight. Of course we feel the doom on the horizon. We allow ourselves open minds and generally observe alot more than most people. And for that most people will call us crazy.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by prophecywatcher
God is mad about the oil spill ruining his earth. It won't be long before we will see his wrath.

No offense, but i'm quite sure there's quite a lot of other things that god would be more upset about than the oil leak. (If there was a "christian" god)

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

True, although we frequent a website that tends to tread in waters that make us a little more paranoid than the average person, even joe blow down the street can feel something is up.

How can anyone deny the crazy events that have been going on lately? Not to say bad stuff never happens, but when its becoming more frequent and severe, its hard to ignore the pattern.

I never really bought into this kind of stuff, it intrigues me, sure. But, like the OP said, when multiple signs are all pointing to the same place, don't you start to wonder if maybe that's where you're headed?

There is no sense in getting all paranoid and scared, but being ready for anything is always a good strategy. Whether its a new war (which I'm almost certain of by the way, due to close ties whithin the armed forces), or a new pandemic, a meteor strikes, or a major earthquake occurs, once it happens people will look back and remember the signs and think, "damn, wish I would have done xyz while I had the chance"

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thousand

I have been a nurse for over twenty years and I can assure you it is true. even when we were unaware of it being a full moon by the end of the shift we knew it was. I dont care what the so called experts say, I know that the full moon affects people.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by star child

My mom was a nurse for somewhere around 30 years and she would dread going in on full moon nights just for that reason.
But now playing the other side, could that be a placebo affect? If you look for the bad you’ll find it.
Dunno myself, I try to keep an open mind and I realize I may be right or I just may be wrong.
Only time will tell, maybe.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I just checked Timewave Zero software earlier tonight, and it said that after a relatively calm summer during 2010 we were going to have events start to take place in October / November at a fairly fast rate.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Astrology has always interested me, and sometimes I have to wonder about it.

With that being said, I'm sure we'll all still be here without much of anything having changed for better or for worse.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join