It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Even if I believe in Sidereal astrology, this August for sure is causing a complete meltdown of my family...
Jun and July were almost perfect...August is hell...
My family just declared Third World War and I just need a FREAKING TIME to GET OUT OF HERE...

I know it is very difficult to not freak out with all this gunky crap flowing around, and I too feel it more and more each day. I don't think my husband has smiled a real smile yet this month, and the air is literally thick with tension between all of us in my family as well (hence the stay-cation we are planning)!

However, I think the key to getting through this is to NOT FREAK OUT!!

Honestly, most of us on here believe that type of poop will hit the fan at some time, be it Armaggedon, 2012 or any number of other prophesied "End Times" scenario! We are all more aware, sensative, enlightened or whatever than the average person, otherwise we wouldn't have found this site in the first place!!

Point being, I believe with all my soul that these are the end times in whatever capacity they prove to be. There is a lot of chaos and mayhem, unfortunately, it is only going to get worse. This is why I think the key is to not freak, because once you do, you give in to it and get swept up by it. The more reasonable, rational and level headed you can be, the better off you are; and that goes for any situation in which you feel overwhelmed.

So take a deep breath Zagari, then take another and another and as many as it takes to calm yourself to a rational state of mind. But as a side note, be prepared for the shortages to come, it can't hurt to pick up a few extra cans of peas and fill up some empty gallon jugs with water, then put them next to the peas lol!

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Yeah, I know, thanks for the advice. I found a way out , I will soon be able to go on holiday with my uncle's family.
My family is calming down, but I called this week the magic week. In my life there is so much connection between every single event and my awareness of synchronicities made the situation a little almost- paranormal...Its a crazy period for me...

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

What is visible?

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake

1950, 1951, 1959, 1967, 1969-1975, 1981, and 1984-1990

These will feel it more than others, however, everyone will feel the effects of this alignment, as it will be a global phenomena, which we have already seen since late 2008 and are seeing the culmination of it now with worldwide cataclysm and economic upheaval at all time highs. It’s going to get worse.

Huh? These dates include me, my husband, and all my kids!

So I wonder exactly what it means, "we will feel it more than others?"

If my daughter calls and tells me everything is going haywire... and I tell her it's because of the planetary alignment, she will think I've lost my mind!

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
My friends I have been predicting this since early 2008.
www.astrotransits.blogspot.com
And do you know what else?
Uranus entry in Aries is also a dramatic period worldwide, but only occurs when Uranus crosses mid Aries, and that will be by 2014 onwards, just 84 years after 1930, 1846, 1762... 1510, 1342...

stuff like the Great Depression and World War II, American and French revolutions and Laki volcanic eruption, 1848 year of revolutions and Irish famine, the Spanish landing in Americas and Luther revolution, the Black Plague, this is very large-scale events!

[edit on 11-8-2010 by segurelha]

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join