It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Rare Astrological Alignment Could Spell Global Meltdown In Late Summer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
“Millionaires don’t use astrology, Billionaires do.” -- J.P. Morgan

Now I know that many of you out there will consider this total bunk, but it should be noted that many significant people in very high places and with a ton of money rely heavily on astrology to forecast their decisions, after all, timing is everything in business and money.

A few examples would be J.P. Morgan, Ronald Reagan, FDR, and many others.

Arch Crawford is an investor that uses a combination of technical analysis and astrology in order to forecast very accurate predictions. A few of these are (taken from an interview of Arch Crawford):

Give us examples when difficult alignments correlated with difficult markets. Let’s start with the Great Depression.

During 1929-1932 there were several difficult planetary alignments.

What about the October 1987 crash?

On Aug. 24, planets were in the tightest five-body “conjunction,” or same ecliptic longitude, in at least 800 years. “It doesn't get any better than this,” I reasoned. Therefore, “A severe decline will follow,” I told subscribers. Turns out, Aug. 24 was the top. From that alignment high to the Oct. 20 low, the Dow fell 33%. A difficult planetary alignment preceded a difficult stock market.

What about the 2008 Crash?

Our research showed a Mars-Uranus “crash cycle” beginning Aug. 6, 2008 and ending in late-Mar. 2009. So beginning several months before Aug. 6, we repeatedly told subscribers, “Neither Wall Street nor our Government will be able to hold markets up against the 'deluge'!"

Further, on Sept. 2 we told subscribers that the worst part of the crash would occur on Oct. 10, plus or minus three trading days. We repeated this forecast on Oct. 2. Our headline was: “Market Crash – Dead Ahead.” Turns out, Oct. 10 had the largest number of new lows on the NYSE ever, at 1203.

Why did you choose Oct. 10?

There was a full moon after the market closed on Oct. 9. Also, there was a “Grand Cross” alignment at this time, with the sun opposite the moon, and squaring Uranus opposite Neptune.

So this is another example of when a difficult planetary alignment preceded a difficult stock market.

Did the planets or your technical analysis forecast the rebound in stocks which began March 9, 2009?

Our March 2 headline was: "Best Bet - Nearby Low!"
Then on March 12 we told subscribers: "We believe this rally confirms a strong buy.”

Does energy from difficult alignments reveal itself in ways that go beyond financial markets?

In April 1986 we had a Lunar Eclipse conjunct Pluto. The close proximity with Pluto is rare. So we told subscribers, "If you don't feel this one, you're not alive!" We were prophetic, as the April 26th Chernobyl accident raised radiation levels worldwide.

By the way, we have another Lunar Eclipse conjunct with Plato on June 26. Pluto “rules” nuclear power, debt, interest rates, and the use of force, say the astrologers. Maybe June 26 is the de facto start of the Cardinal Climax.

In November 1989, we observed a Saturn conjunct with Neptune, both opposite Jupiter to the day. This alignment happens every hundreds of years; i.e., it is extremely rare. Several days later the Berlin Wall fell.

In our July 1990 we told subscribers, “This will be one of the worst days of the century. There will be coercion, the use of force, a large explosion and heartlessness or cruelty August 2-7." On Aug. 2, Saddam Hussein unexpectedly attacked Kuwait. What alarmed me was the Lunar Eclipse forming another Grand Cross, this time with Mars opposite Pluto.

What about September 11, 2001?

In our letter mailed Sept. 4 we wrote that when Mars hits the solar eclipse point on Sep. 7th or Sep. 8th, then the U.S. will be at war.

Do the planets ever fool you?

We are still in the 'covered wagon days' of this as a science. Much of the time is without major significance. Also, the “big alignments” can be tricky to interpret. But some alignments—this summer’s Cardinal Climax, for instance—are unambiguous.source

Arch Crawford has been at it since 1977, and as you can see, he has quite a track record for forecasting future economic events and global upheaval.

What is really scary is that his forecast for 2010, and he’s been predicting this for years, is alarming to say the least. Late this summer there will be an astrological alignment so rare that some astrologers believe it happens once every 10,000 years. This alignment is known as a Cardinal Climax.

What is a Cardinal Climax? It is when several planets are in close proximity to each other (conjunct in astrological jargon) all within zero degrees of cardinal signs of the zodiac, and when the slow-moving planets of Pluto, Uranus, and Saturn are involved, gathering in the Cardinal signs of Capricorn, Aries, and Libra, the ramifications can be quite dramatic. It’s like a super volcano ready to erupt.

It is common knowledge that during a full moon, emergency rooms are full, more arrests are made, and social behavior in particular is more erratic. This goes with several other cycles, such as the sunspot cycle as well, so the affect that the various satellites and planets have on us is apparent, for whatever reasons that aren’t fully understood. Perhaps it has something to do with the Hermetic doctrine, “as above, so below?” I believe that it has something to do with hyper dimensional physics, as Richard C. Hoagland would call it hyper dimensional astrology.

We have been feeling the effects of this grand alignment since the end of 2008, it will peak in late summer 2010, and the effects should be waning by 2012, will especially be felt hard by those born to the Cardinal signs of Cancer, Capricorn, Aries, and Libra, as well as certain birth years, which include:

1950, 1951, 1959, 1967, 1969-1975, 1981, and 1984-1990

These will feel it more than others, however, everyone will feel the effects of this alignment, as it will be a global phenomena, which we have already seen since late 2008 and are seeing the culmination of it now with worldwide cataclysm and economic upheaval at all time highs. It’s going to get worse.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The exact alignment won’t be until August 1st of this year, so from then on expect major world events like we’ve never seen before.

Let’s talk about the Cardinal Climax.

On August 1, give or take a week, we’ll have the most five-planet alignments in perhaps thousands of years. Known as the “Cardinal Climax,” this is the meanest, nastiest, most challenging and most transformational of any planetary phenomena in all of written history!

What do you see?

This is the view of the planets from New York City on Aug. 1, at 6am. We have the most planets in the tightest alignments and at the supposedly 'sensitive' Zero degrees of Cardinal signs. It makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up.

I looked at records going back to the 1800’s, and this is the most difficult alignment I found. When I was at a conference in Boston last month, someone said this was the most difficult alignment they have seen in the last "1,000 years." Another person told me this is the worst alignment in "10,000 years."

What are possible consequences?

Worst cases include a nuclear accident. Nuclear war. Massive societal collapse. Maybe a pole flip, which can wipe out nearly everything.

Cardinal Climax is especially intimidating because of the proximity to the widely touted Mayan Calendar End Date. Plus, the Christians are looking for the Return of Jesus and/or the Rapture, the Muslims await the return of the umteenth Imam, the White Buffalo has been born, and Jews are fighting over the right to rebuild Solomon's Temple on the 'temple mount' in Jerusalem. These are all signs of “end times” by many different cultures.

The one thing most convincing to me is that there are more people alive on the planet today than all who have ever lived in recorded history. So it may be that every soul is on board for this event! source

So what should you take from this? Think of it like a weather forecast: you watch the news and the weatherman tells you that there is a 40% chance of rain based on the meteorological conditions that he has looked at, and based on the correlating pattern that this data history has effected us in the past. It is much the same thing here, with current astrological data and its correlating cycles of the past, coinciding with historical events (effects.)

This is a once in a lifetime event, so you will most likely never see anything like what is going on right now for the rest of your lives. These truly are special times that we live in.

This post is not meant to be sensational, but I would like to inform those that would like to prepare for the worst, and history has shown that the worst most definitely does come along in cycles that can be perceived, so prepare for the hard times ahead by keeping extra stores of food and other goods that can be used for barter in times of social and economic collapse.

I sincerely hope that I am wrong about this, but too many signs point to the fact that I am right, including all of the social, environmental, economic, and national war posturing (North Korea and South Korea) upheaval that has reared their ugly heads over the past several months. Including these alarming economic signs documented on this thread:
24 Experts Warn Of Meltdown 2010 : Martial Law : Economic Collapse

So if you’ve noticed, like I have, that things seem to be spiraling out of control lately, perhaps the signs are written in the stars?

You can view the alignment that is coming on August 1st here

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Well, I don't subscribe to astrology but I will say this closely resembles the timewave zero meltdown predicted for the latter half of 2010:

Original thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Not to mention many other experts forecasting doom around that time as well.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This is very interesting to read. Sadly I fall in both catagories of sign and year.
Actually I wonder if Im not feeling some things now.

I know we all are.

Great thread OP

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

Great info, thanks for sharing it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Yes, I've noticed the same correlation. The fact remains that there is so much correlating data out there that either everyone is wrong (which I really hope they are) or something BIG is coming.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Definitely agree with you. Hope for the best but expect the worst. Too many signs are converging at one point to ignore.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetliberty
This is very interesting to read. Sadly I fall in both catagories of sign and year.
Actually I wonder if Im not feeling some things now.

I know we all are.

Great thread OP

Thank you Sweetliberty... I'm sure you are feeling it, as I am.. Some will feel it more than others, but we all are going to feel it, make no mistake.

An alignment like this that happens so rarely almost always signals something global, if you look at the historically correlating data.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I can feel it building up. I believe there will be economic collapse and I have seen visions of a dark cloud formation which I now believe is a super volcano. The ash from this volcano will make everything dark and the air unfit to breathe. It will cover the entire land. With that will come WWIII. God is mad about the oil spill ruining his earth. It won't be long before we will see his wrath.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Now I can start to fine-tune whatever disaster plans I have had running around in my head. I just hope that before TSHTF, I make it out to the country so I can look up in the sky and see it for myself.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Hope for the best but expect the worst.

Wow, I used that exact quote just this morning!

This use of astrology for predicting events is surely intriguing. I have always wished I had learned more about astrology at an earlier age, maybe I'll go pick up Astrology for Dummies at the book store.

Unfortunately, I have been "feeling it" (whatever IT is) for some time now, but I cannot say much more than that because I fear that this is going to be personal for a lot of us once the action starts.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by prophecywatcher

Thank you for your reply, but I do hope that you and I are wrong on this.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by warpcrafter

You're welcome, I'm doing much the same thing.. putting extra food back, contemplating buying a gun, just in case it turns into the aftermath of Katrina. You hate to think about such things, but you also don't want to get caught unprepared.

Now that I have a family to worry about, I really have to take these things seriously.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nydsdan

Thanks for your post... And I really don't know how you couldn't be feeling something out of the ordinary going on right now. It seems that every time I turn on the news, something major has happened around the globe, an event that used to happen every ten years or so.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
An important point that I missed in the OP...

Hyperdimensional energies (those energies associated with 19.5 degrees above and below the equator of a spinning sphere, where most of the volcanic activity on planet earth is located) seem to peek in early to late fall every year, which just so happens to be the peak of several other natural cycles, such as solar sunspot activity.

Historically, major events (stock market crashes, terrorist attacks, war, etc.) seem to happen in the fall. For instance, Oct. 29, 1929, Oct, 1987, Sept. 11th, 2001, etc.

Which brings us in line with this astrological alignment, which will be exact in late summer, and really be felt by fall.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm a astrology expert and I use only sidereal astrology, much more precise.
With sidereal astrology I don't think this alignment will actually happen.

Anyway, if it happens it won't be on August 1 but on June 27 2010 ( day after eclipse ) because in sidereal astrology transits come 35 days before than in the standard one.
Also, I know that both July 15 2010 and August 13 2010 are significant days.
If someone wants me to ask something about astrology I'm ready to answer.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this, very interesting stuff

3 tools of prediction forecasting some major events mid- to late summer, I will look around to see if I can find anything else with the same forecast.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by InvisibleObserver]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
To give you an idea of the magnitude of the planetary pyrotechnics in 2010, there will be more than 20 powerful planetary alignments concentrated in the late spring and summer, involving Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Pluto. This celestial phenomenon is called “The Cardinal Climax.” In a normal year, only a handful of powerful planetary alignments occur – and they are spread throughout the year rather than concentrated in a few-month span.

The most intense planetary activity of 2010 will begin on May 22, 2010, ( SIDEREAL APRIL 17 2010 ) when Jupiter and Saturn oppose each other in the heavens, bringing to fruition changes initiated in the year 2000. This planetary alignment, which occurs every 20 years, brings significant changes to government, business, entrepreneurial projects, and relationships.

The celestial activity continues on May 27, 2010 ( SIDEREAL APRIL 22 2010 ), when revolutionary Uranus enters fiery Aries and expansive Jupiter enters Aries on June 5, 2010. ( SIDEREAL MAY 1 2010) The two planets join together on June 8, 2010.( MAY 4 2010 ) Uranus was last in Aries from 1927 to 1935. The conjunction of Jupiter and Uranus speeds the evolution of ideologies and technologies and realigns social hierarchies, economic fortunes, and alliances.

The energy intensifies when Saturn opposes Uranus on July 26, 2010, ( JUNE 20 2010 ) and squares Pluto on August 21, 2010. ( JULY 17 2010 ) These will cause dramatic social change.

Powerful Mars also opposes Uranus on July 30, 2010 ( JUNE 25 2010 ), conjoins Saturn on July 31, 2010,( JUNE 26 2010 ) opposes Jupiter on August 3, 2010,( JUNE 29 2010 ) and squares Pluto on August 3, 2010, bringing buried aggression to a crescendo. Jupiter also squares Pluto on August 3, 2010, which also will bring long-held discontent of the populace to the surface. Jupiter then opposes Saturn on August 16, 2010 ( JULY 12 2010 ), and Uranus squares Pluto, intensifying the disorder – and the desire for order – in conventional, organized social structures.

To add to the volatile mix, a full moon lunar eclipse occurs on June 26, 2010, and a new moon solar eclipse occurs on July 11, 2010. Finally, Jupiter conjoins Uranus on September 18, 2010. ( AUGUST 13-14 2010 )(See below for list of planetary alignments)

This level of planetary activity will stir passions in each person and in nations. People will be willing to make great sacrifices for their ideas – for good or ill. It is very important for us to focus on the highest good for the greatest number rather than on narrow selfish interests. Fortunately, beneficial Jupiter will be in the soothing sign of Pisces from January 17, ( DECEMBER 13 2010 )2010, to January 22, 2011,( DECEMBER 18 ) bringing spiritual protection and peace to those who pray for it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
ahhh man I'm a Cancer from 1984, does this mean im doomed?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

haha sorry couldn't resist, but when i got to the end, i thought why me? I'm actually reaaallly looking forward to August, i have a lot of fun events planned for that month.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
this is the same series of events that are also called Grand Cardinal Cross' by others in the astrology field...

www.mothersky.com...

...There will be a series of Grand Crosses in the summer of 2010 –one of which occurs a few days after the solstice, with seven planets participating. The square between Uranus and Pluto will form the backdrop, with Jupiter coupled with Uranus in early Aries and a Moon conjunction with Pluto in Capricorn adding a late-breaking note of immediacy.
Saturn in late Virgo will form the third corner, and the Sun and Mercury, in Cancer, will form the fourth. This will give the solstice period — already considered a sacred portal for many spiritual thinkers, ancient and modern — the quality of a bulls-eye.
Two years later, the Grand Cross of June 2012 will feature the ongoing square between Uranus and Pluto now joined by the Quarter Moon; meanwhile Neptune will have entered Pisces, and will be forming an exact mutable T-square with Jupiter, reinforced by the lunar nodes.

By 2014 the two outer-planet overlords will have made their way to the
middle degrees of the cardinal signs, paralleling a square between Mars and Jupiter in Libra and Cancer respectively; with a Moon-Pluto conjunction on April 20th again providing the grace note.

Students of the Mayan calendar may recognize this timing as lining up with the dates singled out at the Harmonic Convergence in 1987 by Jose Arguelles.
The ancient Mezo-Americans numbered among many indigenous traditions that foresaw the period we are now in as the end of a great cycle in human evolution and the beginning of another.

The visionaries of prehistoric India referred to this era as the Kali Yuga: the Dark Times

sorry the 'snip' does not clarify just what might be interpreted from the detailed planet alignments...
but suffice it to say we are entering a period of time when just about every world-view & belief-system is gearing up for self fufilling prophecy event(s)...

... like lemmings running ... high tailing it towards the unseen cliff edge thats just dead ahead.

(a product of their minds own creation, imho)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the latter 1/3 of the article elaborates on the several Grand Cardinal Crosses and details what each may present.... but its too much to copy-paste for the thread

but heres the authors last thoughts concerning these alignments/squares/conjunctions/transits ....

As astrologers regarding these intimidating transits we walk a fine line. We must neither lapse into unrealism about their severity, nor forget that though the trends they suggest are immutable their specific manifestations are not. The spiritually informed response to the upcoming Grand Crosses will be to name, confront and transform – as a collective, and as individuals each blessed with different gifts and proclivities – the transits’ potentials at as high a level of expression as possible. This is fundamentally what is meant by the much-touted truism We create our own reality; whose corollary is that we each decided, on a soul level, to incarnate into this particular place at this particular time.

'We create our own reality...' begins her final sentence !

[edit on 25-5-2010 by St Udio]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join