It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest 2010 information regarding Nibiru/2012 here

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
New Project Wormwood – Government named Planetary Defense Observatory in Australia.

www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Interesting web page about looking for asteroids and comets that might hit the earth. These are the true dangers, not a new planet.\

[PLANETARY DEFENCE AT LEARMONTH SOLAR OBSERVATORY

Planetary Defence is defined as that activity concerned with protecting the Earth and its inhabitants from destruction due to impact by a large piece of space debris such as an asteroid or a comet.

The majority of Project Wormwood activities will be follow-up astrometry (position measurements) that are required to obtain precise orbits for asteroids that have previously been discovered by other programs. However, we hope to also engage in some limited search activity for new asteroids. We will concentrate particularly on those areas of the sky with declinations south of -30 degrees. Although the asteroid population outside the declination range from +30 to -30 degrees is likely to be significantly less than the area inside this range (ie the range recommended by Spaceguard for NEO searches), it is also an area less accessible to the major Northern Hemisphere search programs, and thus offers a southern hemisphere site a search advantage. If possible, a small amount of time will also be devoted to asteroid light curve measurements (photometry) to help increase our knowledge of asteroid rotation rates. Specific activities will be posted in the ACTIVITIES section of this web site.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Another idiotic video showing a planet in the evening sky. Hey wait isn't Venus the evening star right now? That was easy to figure out. I wonder why the camera person did such a hideous job of filming Venus?

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

That's pretty pathetic. Providing a link and saying go read is considered bad form here at ATS. Please take the time to give a reason for posting the link and consider taking a quotation and mark it as such to highlight why you chose the link.

posted on Jun, 3 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

We've been over this issue before. Read this paper, which is what the article is based on.

Persistent Evidence of a Jovian Mass Solar Companion in the Oort Cloud
The introduction states:

To help mitigate popular confusion with the Nemesis model (Whitmire and Jackson ( 1984), Davis et al. ( 1984)) we use the name recently suggested by Kirkpatrick and Wright (2010), Tyche, (the good sister of Nemesis) for the putative companion.

The object is 1 to 4 times the mass of Jupiter. This is too small to be a brown dwarf or red dwarf. It is a large planet. It is also 1/3 of a light year from the sun.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Any old youtube video does now it seems, some moron with a video camera videos a KNOWN OBJECT but if its says NIBIRU in the title you link to it.

What great evidence, cant wait till 2013 to see all the Nibiru believers either leave or rejoin under new names when NOTHING HAPPENS.

[edit on 4-6-2010 by wmd_2008]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

Can't wait until NOTHING happens?
So. You're on the edge of your seat for the big non-event? That's like waiting for nothing.
If I were you you, I wouldn't wait. I'd forget about it.

mclinking

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mclinking

It's not a non-event. It's the large scale, head down, wondering event when the believers in this nothingness all wonder where it all went wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
This will be my first reply here in the infamous ATS. I have been coming to this site for over 3 years, but now i have finally become a member. All this talk about 2012 really bores me. I have come to know that the elite TPTW (the powers that were) have changed the Mayan calender in order to bring confusion to the world. The Mayan elder, Don Alejandro, has said many times that the real end date of the Mayan calender is October 28, 2011. check this info out for yourself www.youtube.com... Deny Ignorance

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BeWise

Seriously?!
I'll come back to this tommorrow.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I say pick the earlier date so all of this can be over as quickly as possible. Why would anyone pick a pole reversal for 5 months from now when there is no indication that the poles are reversing right now. A pole reversal is not an instantaneous event, nor a 30 hour event.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Who said anything about a pole reversal. Remember fear is the tool used by TBTW. That is the tool used to control the sheeple. Whatever happens, we must always be positive and spread the love. I really feel that TPTW are really scared of that date, so they use that fear to control the masses. They know there power is coming to an end and will try their best to take the whole world down with them, but people are starting to awaken. TPTW know their power is fading, just look at the Gulf of Mexico. That is the sign they are shivering in their mansions.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   
In one of the videos with Don Alejandro they talk about entering a "magnetic axis" and that a physical change occurs. ANd there are 30 hours of darkness or something like that. It used to be 60 to 70 hours of darkness.

Anyways who cares because there is no evidence that any of these claims will evidence. It is a long winded speech of claims and zero evidence.

Now you claim that TPTW are using fear to control the masses, and their power is at an end, and they will bring the world down with them, ...

Got any evidence of these claims or are your claims as vacuous and unfounded as Don Alejandro's tales.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Jaysus stereo why don't you venture off in other forums besides this one? Or do you guys take shifts with the screen name at your place of work? You know kind of like how RMT's can bring a level 1 character to level 100 in five days by switching employees in between shifts so they can sell that account. I get tired of this crap and love either talking politics or other stuff.

Basically saying I don't believe one person just owns the screen name of yours.

I'd get bored only talking in one forum.

[edit on 8-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Nice to see you care dragnet53. Like the new avatar? Any thoughts?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Nice to see you care dragnet53. Like the new avatar? Any thoughts?

Interesting indeed to spin my question....

It seems the only wacko here is you. I'd go wacko for talking the same points over and over again on the same forum.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I guess you have to repeat yourself when people repeatedly state the same nonsense. After a while you can point people in the direction that denies ignorance. It may take a while, but it can be done.

You've posted links to some interesting journal articles. Seen anything interesting lately?

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I guess you have to repeat yourself when people repeatedly state the same nonsense. After a while you can point people in the direction that denies ignorance. It may take a while, but it can be done.

You've posted links to some interesting journal articles. Seen anything interesting lately?

just paying more attention to the BP oil spill and of course this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

CME's are supposed to hit by today and this was done a few days ago.

posted on Jun, 8 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

I encourage everyone to follow up on dragnet53 reference to the sun's activity. Although I am too far south to see the lights well I can still see what looks like "city glow" on my horizon at times. The horizon should be black. Then I know I am seeing the northern lights. Even if you live as far south as 35N you might be able to at least tell that there are aurora even if they are not the dazzling sights I've enjoyed further north.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
stereo this thread seems to be up your alley.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join