It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

I'm starting to think this needs to be modified to say STOP & LOOK. It's just not enough these days to rely on people to do the right thing. Leading a horse to water .....

As silly as I think this whole thread is, and despite our disagreements....that statement is a winner!

It would be awesome if we could change all those stop signs to say, "Stop and Look!" People are blind, and they do believe whatever is spoon fed from their television. Plus there are a lot of really bad drivers, so this sign serves two purposes, and in these economic times, we need to multitask!

Now, I still don't think we need to see Illuminati in every eyeball, and I am distantly related to Abraham Lincoln and Sir Walter Raleigh, but it certainly doesn't have anything to do with my current situation or thought process. So seeing Illuminati or Rothschilds in Britney Spears is still ridiculous, but I commend your attempt to open peoples eyes. This would make a great viral youtube campaign.

Someone should start painting "& LOOK!" on every stop sign in their neighborhood and post it to Youtube.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Do the Simpson's fingers look like gecko's?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Kinda, yeah. The logo looks like an image a kid would draw. For a kids' summer camp. Shocking.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by another_lurker

No, it wasn't. No worries.
You mentioned Disney programming & you're on the right track!

This is the first stage of the game, then they graduate & go under the wings of the Rothschild Family.
Christina Aguilarra (sp?) is also quoted on the SummerStars website. She thinks it's great! What else would a good little Mouseketeer think?

I wish people would actually study the evidence I & others have presented before them. It's as if certain people want me to kidnap Spears, 50 Cent, & Arnie Rothschild, then get them to all to admit what is really going on in front of a camera where the video can be posted on ATS for all to see.

Folks, I wish I could do this. If you aren't satisfied with the info I have presented, do as I suggested & enroll your child in the Phoenix Program.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Basically, we are shown how to not think. From there, it is harder to open your eyes and see what is going on.

Plus, to see something as real when you were thought to think about it as a fantasy can be unsettling for some, if not most.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

This sounds like a case for Glenn Beck!

You know, symbols, names, pictures etc... He could paste this stuff on his blackboard and really give this conspiracy theory some teeth, at least for nuts who listen to him.

I'm not a fanatic of Glenn Beck,
but I hope my research has made Jordan Maxwell proud.
(If you see this, Mr. Maxwell ~ I love & appreciate you & all the hard work you have done!)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

Do the Simpson's fingers look like gecko's?

Ssssssummerssssstarsssssss.
Ssssssimpssssonssssssss.
Ssssspearsssssssss.

Ssssorry, I'm having too much fun now.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Please, please...
I was not talking about the quantity of fingers on the Simpson's hands, but their shape. They are nothing like a gecko, or in this case, the character of the logo for the SS camp.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thank you! I appreciate your comments.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You are right to question the hands of the Simpsons & the Summerstars logo.
It may have something to do with programming us to accept the idea of another being's physical "abnormalities".
Isn't it strange that all models & stars have to be physically perfect, but we're always looking at cartoons or other characters & not thinking anything about the physical differences they possess.
(Possssssesssssss
OK, I'll ssstop now.)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Sssssseee, there isss another thing people haven't think about...

The Elites, when they drink, they bend ALL their fingers in order to grab a "cup of tea"... except the little pinky... Is it that it is hard to make the prop move?... As in "disguised reptilian"?... hmm.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaeddd3f95ee.jpg[/atsimg]

Ok, one last time for the difficult questions.

How exactly have you taken the veil of this programme?

Very specifically what proof have you shown?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This "program" keeps getting better the more I look into it.

The last show performed was Wicked.

Here is a quick synapse of the stage production:
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good Witch makes for the most spellbinding new muscials in years.

Wow! Does the blatent symbolism ever quit? Wizard of Oz, Disney, witches, beauty, popularity, being misunderstood, etc., etc., etc.
This production is obviously about alter personalities as well.

Here is a link to the calendar & schedule:
www.rbtl.org...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You people are all nuts. Britney Spears is a product of her environement, and over zealous parents, nothing more. My husband is her cousin, who has worked with her father, and her ex- husband many times.

She is from Tangipahoa, Parish, LA, a very small town, and made something big of herself, and nothing more.

Quite frankly, these threads are disgusting, and prove how jealous people can be, that even a poor country girl can have success, and also have issues. She's human!

Get over yourselves, already!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jokei

I saw your first request to identify the evidence I've shown.
I'm not going to reiterate everything if you aren't going to take the time to visit the links I posted, watch the videos, & read each post I & others have taken the time to submit.
You have two eyes - use them.
If you still aren't able to see, you need to begin researching the other topics I mentioned first (Boys' Town, Hollie Greig, Disney programming, the reptilian brain, fracturing personalities, the Eye of Horus, the pentagram, etc.) You may also want to study Svali.
You know, just study Svali & come back when you can actually believe that there are cults out there connected to ancient dieties that have no other agenda than to turn people into slobbering, mindless slaves who hunger for sex, false love, & constant attention.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blanca Rose

I'm sorry that you feel the need to defend her abusers. I have nothing but remorse for Britney. She is a victim & I've never said she was anything else.
I have no need to be jealous of her. I have no need to be loved by everyone I meet.
Did you watch the video of her being interviewed? She had great potential & some slime bucket got a hold of her.
If you read all my posts, you would have seen me state that if I can get ONE person to keep a child away from these dangerous people & their "boot camp", I have done my job.

I know it's difficult to think that people would create the facade of a loving environment to mask their devilish intentions, but that's the sick world we live in. If you can't handle it, you aren't alone.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Hey, Aresh.
Speaking of hands, go onto the SS website & look at the website's wallpaper. Here's a quick link: summerstars.org...

See the shadows in the back? On the left side of the screen you'll see the shadow of a hand being broken off from the arm. It looks very jagged & painful. Even though the artwork & pictures on the forefront of the screen are brightly colored, the background is dark & ominous. Very frightening.

Edit: Gets even worse! Scroll the pictures up so you can see the lower half of the screen. All the shadows are of hands being broken off at the wrist. The one in the middle has two jagged compound FRACTURES!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

It also looks like electric waves... Electroshock maybe? As in mind controls, hence performance control ( like in the video with Diane Sawyer ), and mass control...
It would make more sense, I think.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

I hadn't considered electroshock "therapy". That is one method of fracturing personalities.
What about this, since the camp logo has those wierd gecko hands, what if they are telling us subconsciously that they will replace the hands of the performers with the "creator's" hands so the work can be done?
The work, or manipulation, finished by unseen hands?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Your job?

The girl had talent, and if she was exploited, it was by her parents. Her parents divorced quite a while ago, and yeah, any child would be messed up by that alone, but it became a thousand fold, once she was the family bread winner.

Quit trying to blame all of this on "handlers."

The worst handlers she's had, have been her parents, who went though a rough time, to jump start her career, and then fight over the finances.

It's that simple, really.

edit to add:

This family went through a lot..............to help Britney with her career. I know a lot of the story, because she is actually part of the family I am in. There was nothing else so much as a driving force behind her, as her parents. If everybody, but who she needs and loves, would butt out of her life, she'll be fine. And the butting out, includes people like you, who make a conspiracy where there isn't one. She had a rough life, and has issues from that. Leave the girl, alone!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Blanca Rose]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join