It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil
Lord help the Illuminati if they are counting on Britney Spears. How the mighty have fallen. One day they control nation and Kings, the next, a Bald Headed psycho. They need to step up their recruiting.

Please be aware that we are not discussing stupid people.
They know what they're doing & they're very calculated.
It isn't that they are still using Spears. I believe that she has done her duty & they're done with her.
Consider her sacrificed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

I remember in the first movie about the Beatles lives and careers that when came the time to sign the contract they were told: Ringo instead of Best, or beat it... I give you one chance to find out what they did to their long time friend...

If people can do THAT to achieve success, imagine how remorseful they must be about leading people, fans, into a hell hole... Like BS bringing poor kids ( you remember what that word means? ) to SS... ( SummerStars... )

So much waisted to satisfy a few egos...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

So I guess when the Illuminati supposedly "discarded" Pickle Spears, they also discarded all her panties and bought her drinks. Did they shave her head too?
Did they mess with her car's steering wheel to make her run into things and people? Is she responsible for any of the huge screw-ups or is it all the Illuminati?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Yep, Just sell your soul on the dotted line & all your dreams will come true!

Their little caterpillars soon turn into butterflies,
then they'll clip their wings.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Wow, that video is really creepy. I don't know about any of the rest of it, but she certainly has something wonky going upstairs.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I guess that because it is not official she has been brainwashed, she would be held responsible, unless proven mentally ill, or challenged... But in truth, the Illuminati are responsible, just not accountable...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Brit shaved her head because she was being threatened with a hair drug test during her customdy battle.
Want to guess who helped her get addicted to the drugs?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Not so sure about that because they can take a hair from anywhere off the body. I know this because I paid $300 to get my ex tested in a custody battle.The idiot thought he could do the same thing.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit

I guess that because it is not official she has been brainwashed, she would be held responsible, unless proven mentally ill, or challenged... But in truth, the Illuminati are responsible, just not accountable...

No, you can't prove that she's been brainwashed, but she is obviously demonstrating symptoms of someone who has suffered from long term abuse. In the video, you can see an alter personality emerge. It is a little girl. This is obviously one of her protective identities who comes out to be "cute" & "giggly" when she's feeling pressure her host personality can't handle.

In my opinion, she is not an evil person. She is a victim.
Every little kid wants to be loved by everyone. If someone shows you the way to this, how can they refuse?
I believe that the parents are also responsible. They should be smart enough to look past the fame & riches. That's not the values little kids should be learning. These types of parents are exploiting their children.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

Not so sure about that because they can take a hair from anywhere off the body. I know this because I paid $300 to get my ex tested in a custody battle.The idiot thought he could do the same thing.

You're right, but her actions were obviously done out of desperation. Whether or not shaving her head would help her pass a drug test, this was her way of demonstrating her inner turmoil about being backed into a corner. This was the only thing she knew how to react. More sad proof that she didn't want something revealed.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I've seen a video on YouTube of Jim Morrison where he changed into a little girl... It was freaky with him being all macho. He sounded like a little girl, not a man trying to sound like one...

Brooke Shields posed nude when 10 for Penthouse... because her mother wanted to become a celebrity when young...

Here is a link about Morrison: www.youtube.com...
Just put it at 4:09 and let it roll...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

I never heard of that one!
I'd love to see a video of the Lizard King demonstrating an alter personality.

Updated: Thanks for posting that video

It was very powerful & I liked the way it reinforced how he opened himself up to be USED & ABUSED, thus leading him on the downward spiral.
This is what its all about. TPTB with the help of MK Ultra & other "invisible" projects involving mind control & manipulation enables them take over the minds & souls of individuals. Is it possible that they are hungering for a lifeforce that no sane person would allow them to capture, so they must drive them insane to get what they thirst for? I know this is out there. but Jim Morrison was certainly trying to quiet the demons in his head with the only medicine he found to work. Succomb to the poisons you have at your disposal & they'll leave you in peace for the time being?
Or, were the demons he was hearing in his head the voices of his alters? As long as the host personality was drunk & not feeling stressed or threatened, the other personalities weren't needed & would go back under?
Wow! The human psyche is such a complicated puzzle....

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Beginning with that of the controllers! ( The mind being a puzzle... )

There is also a video of Bob Dylan saying during a live interview that he sold his soul to the devil in order to be popular. The list is pretty endless.

Britney is another brick from an agenda of madness and ridicule...

If you look closely, every bands or solo artists seem to have lost someone in a mysterious way prior to, or a the beginning of, their success.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

You are libelling an entire organization with zero proof. If this camp was run with such evil intentions, why is it in financial trouble? Would the Illumiatti not provide the funds to keep it going?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

We pay for their scheme while putting money in their pockets... They're not about to stop that!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

An eye is not proof. That eye can be put on a milkcarton and it does not make milk illuminati.

Agreed.

Say it with me brother 'Deny Ignorance'

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross

If this camp was run with such evil intentions, why is it in financial trouble? Would the Illumiatti not provide the funds to keep it going?

I had this same thought... that it wouldn't be too difficult for a Rothschild to shell out the $250K to save the organization.

RBTL Board Chairman, Arnie Rothschild, has announced that the effort toward development of a new performing arts center for the Rochester Broadway Theatre League has been named the 'Phoenix Project.'

I suppose we will just have to wait and see...

Thanks Afterthought for taking the time to post this. It's always good to be reminded you're not the only one to take notice of these things.

You held your own (per the usual "troll" suspects) rather well in this thread.

I think I will leave it right there... for now...

[edit on 25-5-2010 by spectre76]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Holy Snap...

Most insane thread ever. I mean.... just wow..

This is what has you all so freaked?

Compared to this??

Makes you think....

What is the real agenda here!!

[edit on 25/5/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Holy Snap...

Most insane thread ever. I mean.... just wow..

This is what has you all so freaked?

It's never quite that simple though now is it..?

No, that was only the sign hanging up on the door.

Just another tired example of the "red carpet" representing the "bloodlines"...

You either see it or you don't.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by spectre76]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Now that last picture is truly scary! And if anybody wants to make a Teletubby Thread, you will have my full support! Those things have to be pure evil. When my kids were babies they would see those on tv and look back and forth from me to the tv, babble some stuff and wander off dazed and confused.

For the record though, all the symbolism in pop culture is just marketing. MJ, JayZ, Britney, Lady GaGa, all of them are just using popular mysterious emblems to make their work look more interesting. MJ might be an exception, I think he truly wanted to send a message, but JayZ, Britney, GaGa and the others are just using this stuff to add a level of interest to their subpar and talentless work. (How did JayZ ever get popular, btw? Biggie and Tupac used to make fun of him and Puffy, and then somehow they take over the dynasty? That is a conspiracy!!)

In conclusion....sub par, semi-popular music makers using symbology = desperate marketing, nothing more. If they were capable of better music, or if the censors would let Britney and GaGa wear less clothing, they wouldn't need the attention seeking symbols. When your main talent is your boobs, abs, and behind, you have to be very creative in how you market your skills!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join