The Rothschild's Phoenix Program is why the Summerstars program is suffering financially.
As I have stated, the Summerstars camp is a facade to a darker agenda, which is the Phoenix Program. If you would check out the website, it is clearly
stated that this is ground zero for American Idol. All of the money that is NOT being put into the fake program (Summerstars) is needed to build the
From the website:
THE PHOENIX PROJECT: A NEW PERFORMING ARTS CENTER FOR THE
ROCHESTER BROADWAY THEATRE LEAGUE
WHAT WE NEED
• A high-visibility site of 20 to 25 acres providing a building footprint of 3-1/2 to 5 acres.
• Convenient access to and from the local roadway/expressway system.
• Total building area: 150,000 – 200,000 sq. ft.
• Main auditorium seating capacity: 3,000+.
• Primary stage area including wings and a six-story fly tower (37,000+ sq. ft.)
• On-site office areas for RBTL administrative staff (14,000+ sq ft.).
• Lobby areas on all levels accommodating souvenir and food and beverage service before, during and after performances.
• Lobby areas available for private events.
• Compliance with all ADA requirements for use of the facility.
• Dressing room areas: 18,000+ sq. ft.
• Workshop and costume areas: 3,000+ sq. ft.
• Rehearsal and theatre arts education areas: 3,500+ sq. ft.
• State-of-the art HVAC facilities.
• Adequate rest room facilities throughout the facility.
• Parking areas for 1,500 vehicles, including buses and trucks. Direct access from parking areas for performances and advance box office
• Surrounding roadway system adequate to facilitate movement of 1,500 cars in and out of the site without major congestion.
• Loading/unloading areas with four truck docks and areas for 20 tractortrailers.
• Ability to conduct loading and unloading activities (including the use of fork lifts and other machinery) on a 24/7 basis (although most
activities will occur from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.).
• Separate patron, VIP and artist entrance and reception areas.
• Kitchen and catering facilities for patron, VIP and artist activities and for private receptions.
• Architecturally engaging and affordable building design.
• Signs and marquees that enhance the building design.
• The ability to conduct a wide range of activities on the project site both inside and outside the building.
WHY WE NEED IT
• As explained in the attached essay by RBTL Board member Phil Puchalski (August 2, 2009 Democrat and Chronicle), the existing facility will not
support RBTL's future operations:
• A 2,400-seat auditorium is not large enough for many touring artists and Broadway productions.
• The lack of air conditioning makes the theatre unusable from two to four months every year.
• The stage is too small for many Broadway and other productions.
• The building lacks adequate dressing room, rehearsal, workshop and costume areas.
• The venue does not have enough room to meet a growing demand for educational programs.
• There are not enough bathrooms.
• The lobby is too small, and areas for souvenir and food and beverage sales are inadequate.
• Parking and safety are viewed as problems by some of our customers.
• Without an up-to-date venue, the Rochester area will be unable to attract top-shelf theatre events.
Considering that we have linked Spears, 50 Cent, the G-Unity Foundation, the Rothschilds, the Eye of Horus (several!), the 5-pointed star, linguistic
symbolism & expression (Summerstars>SS>Eastern Star>'S' being serpentine), & Reptilian parallels/representations, I have no doubt left in my mind
that this facility is dripping with evil.
One of the classes you can take at Summerstars is called "Triple Threat" where you learn to "knock 'em dead".
If any of you are skeptical of the evidence presented by myself as well as others, please feel free to enroll your child into this self-described
"boot camp" for the performing arts (this is the terminology used on the website to describe the Phoenix Project).
I'm sure Mr. Rothschild would appreciate your donation.