Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You don't mean that all this imagery that has been bubbling to the surface via conspiracy related books/films/media is actually being assimilated by pop-culture?

Wow, that must be a conspiracy in itself that pop-culture, magpie-like picks and chooses things from the public consciousness and assimilates them into marketing ploys. You'll be telling me next that Britney, Justin etc endorsing products is nothing more than a marketing ploy that benefits all parties involved.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by spectre76

Originally posted by badw0lf
Holy Snap...

Most insane thread ever. I mean.... just wow..

This is what has you all so freaked?

It's never quite that simple though now is it..?

No, that was only the sign hanging up on the door.

Just another tired example of the "red carpet" representing the "bloodlines"...

You either see it or you don't.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by spectre76]

'Fraid I don't - and sometimes a one eyed star shaped dude representing less than fortunate kids who are engaging in arts. is just a one eyed star shaped dude representing less that fortunate kids who are engaging in arts!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by badw0lf

Now that last picture is truly scary! And if anybody wants to make a Teletubby Thread, you will have my full support! Those things have to be pure evil. When my kids were babies they would see those on tv and look back and forth from me to the tv, babble some stuff and wander off dazed and confused.

Ahh I remember the show, never could get over when they'd turn their tv on, and that hoover thing... yikes..

But this is much more sinister
those two things are the mascots for the UK 2012 olympics and paralympics.

mascots revealed

For the record though, all the symbolism in pop culture is just marketing. MJ, JayZ, Britney, Lady GaGa, all of them are just using popular mysterious emblems to make their work look more interesting. MJ might be an exception, I think he truly wanted to send a message, but JayZ, Britney, GaGa and the others are just using this stuff to add a level of interest to their subpar and talentless work. (How did JayZ ever get popular, btw? Biggie and Tupac used to make fun of him and Puffy, and then somehow they take over the dynasty? That is a conspiracy!!)

Indeed - I have no idea who they are half the time, there seems to be an endless supply of stars and starlets appearing, and for the life of me I cannot understand the popualtiry. Justin Bieber, a truely astounding appearance - WHO THE HELL IS HE?! good lord..

And then we have performers like madonna who embrace 'mystical' things...

Bring back the old days of heavy metal and inverted pentagrams. At least we knew they were taking the mickey out of themselves

In conclusion....sub par, semi-popular music makers using symbology = desperate marketing, nothing more. If they were capable of better music, or if the censors would let Britney and GaGa wear less clothing, they wouldn't need the attention seeking symbols. When your main talent is your boobs, abs, and behind, you have to be very creative in how you market your skills!

Well, can't say I take much notice of the blokes in all of this, but I also must admit the females tend to rot fairly quick. I mean BS and that poor wretch Lindsay. Once they looked ok, I suppose... in their bubblegum way.

Now it's like ... eesh. Give me a real woman anyday..

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this hoax. She has nothing to do with the camp anymore. It's a head not an eye. And you lied, you have no proof.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

'Fraid I don't - and sometimes a one eyed star shaped dude representing less than fortunate kids who are engaging in arts. is just a one eyed star shaped dude representing less that fortunate kids who are engaging in arts!

Usually, a symbol is used to convey a message relating to what is envisioned or the condition of the subject.

What does a one eyed, four gecko like fingers and a pentagram for body has to do with the condition or future of less fortunate kids?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aresh Troxit

It's a star. Using your argument, all of my elementary school teachers who starred my work were members of the illuminatti

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

LOL You know there is a difference between you using something and the Elites using it.
Also, the pentagram being a magical symbol, its use by the public might have unsuspected effects on our minds, who knows?

But what about the eye and the fingers? You didn't comment those!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
If She is part of the Illuminati they should make her the face of it, I would join then.

[gratuitous link removed]

[edit on 25-5-2010 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The Rothschild's Phoenix Program is why the Summerstars program is suffering financially.
As I have stated, the Summerstars camp is a facade to a darker agenda, which is the Phoenix Program. If you would check out the website, it is clearly stated that this is ground zero for American Idol. All of the money that is NOT being put into the fake program (Summerstars) is needed to build the Phoenix Project.

From the website:
THE PHOENIX PROJECT: A NEW PERFORMING ARTS CENTER FOR THE
ROCHESTER BROADWAY THEATRE LEAGUE

WHAT WE NEED

• A high-visibility site of 20 to 25 acres providing a building footprint of 3-1/2 to 5 acres.

• Convenient access to and from the local roadway/expressway system.

• Total building area: 150,000 – 200,000 sq. ft.

• Main auditorium seating capacity: 3,000+.

• Primary stage area including wings and a six-story fly tower (37,000+ sq. ft.)

• On-site office areas for RBTL administrative staff (14,000+ sq ft.).

• Lobby areas on all levels accommodating souvenir and food and beverage service before, during and after performances.

• Lobby areas available for private events.

• Compliance with all ADA requirements for use of the facility.

• Dressing room areas: 18,000+ sq. ft.

• Workshop and costume areas: 3,000+ sq. ft.

• Rehearsal and theatre arts education areas: 3,500+ sq. ft.

• State-of-the art HVAC facilities.

• Adequate rest room facilities throughout the facility.

• Parking areas for 1,500 vehicles, including buses and trucks. Direct access from parking areas for performances and advance box office purchases.

• Surrounding roadway system adequate to facilitate movement of 1,500 cars in and out of the site without major congestion.

• Loading/unloading areas with four truck docks and areas for 20 tractortrailers.

• Ability to conduct loading and unloading activities (including the use of fork lifts and other machinery) on a 24/7 basis (although most activities will occur from 8 a.m. to 2 a.m.).

• Separate patron, VIP and artist entrance and reception areas.

• Kitchen and catering facilities for patron, VIP and artist activities and for private receptions.

• Architecturally engaging and affordable building design.

• Signs and marquees that enhance the building design.

• The ability to conduct a wide range of activities on the project site both inside and outside the building.

WHY WE NEED IT

• As explained in the attached essay by RBTL Board member Phil Puchalski (August 2, 2009 Democrat and Chronicle), the existing facility will not support RBTL's future operations:

• A 2,400-seat auditorium is not large enough for many touring artists and Broadway productions.

• The lack of air conditioning makes the theatre unusable from two to four months every year.

• The stage is too small for many Broadway and other productions.

• The building lacks adequate dressing room, rehearsal, workshop and costume areas.

• The venue does not have enough room to meet a growing demand for educational programs.

• There are not enough bathrooms.

• The lobby is too small, and areas for souvenir and food and beverage sales are inadequate.

• Parking and safety are viewed as problems by some of our customers.

• Without an up-to-date venue, the Rochester area will be unable to attract top-shelf theatre events.

Considering that we have linked Spears, 50 Cent, the G-Unity Foundation, the Rothschilds, the Eye of Horus (several!), the 5-pointed star, linguistic symbolism & expression (Summerstars>SS>Eastern Star>'S' being serpentine), & Reptilian parallels/representations, I have no doubt left in my mind that this facility is dripping with evil.

One of the classes you can take at Summerstars is called "Triple Threat" where you learn to "knock 'em dead".

If any of you are skeptical of the evidence presented by myself as well as others, please feel free to enroll your child into this self-described "boot camp" for the performing arts (this is the terminology used on the website to describe the Phoenix Project).

I'm sure Mr. Rothschild would appreciate your donation.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by badw0lf

Now that last picture is truly scary! And if anybody wants to make a Teletubby Thread, you will have my full support! Those things have to be pure evil. When my kids were babies they would see those on tv and look back and forth from me to the tv, babble some stuff and wander off dazed and confused.

The mascots that you called teletubbies are the NEW OLYMPIC MASCOTS!!!!

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Yes, Mr. Rothschild doesn't have enough money in his pockets with a few gazillions $... That is why he NEEDS us to give...

It is like when Katrina hit New-Orleans... We were told that Celine Dion ( who was crying on national US tv that it was time to be real patriots!, her being a Canadian! ) and that she gave 1 million dollars to help relieve misery... with 19 OTHER millionaires... When you have close to 3 billions in the bank, 50 000$ seems so... miserable. It's so infuriating!

Good work, Afterthought!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Thanks for the pat on the back!

Spreading truth is always a thankless task. I usually just try to rely on karmic rewards. It seems to help increase patience, too.

I know I don't have to ask YOU if you'd enroll your kids in a facility like this!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975

You ought to be ashamed of yourself for perpetuating this hoax. She has nothing to do with the camp anymore. It's a head not an eye. And you lied, you have no proof.

Hmmm......checking my Shame Meter........
Nope. I feel no shame whatsoever for taking the black veil off this dangerous program.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   

No! I wouldn't send my children into such a place! But I know some parents who don't stop complaining about their children who would. In fact, they don't stop saying how they wish summer was there so they could send their kids away for a few weeks... It's so sad and depressing...

And for all the thankless jobs you did, here is one that lasts forever; THANK YOU!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

We have not linked anything. You went from asking if Spears was connected to this, to stating that the camp is used to abuse kids. Pretty extensive leaps in only 1 day of research

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

It's a cutesy cartoon image. It's a camp for kids, of course a cartoon is an appropriate design. The Simpsons have only 4 fingers; are they prepping us for the reptilian takeover?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

How exactly have you taken the veil of this programme?

Very specifically what proof have you shown?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Afterthought, I hope that wasn't directed at me, as being mean to you. I didn't want it to come across that way. I just read the other day that she had bailed on the organization years ago, but they are still touting her named connected to the camp to try and raise funds. I am not a Brittney fan (Hell, don't even know which way she spells her first name). I haven't found any old logos yet, but I do respect your ideals and comments.

That Disney connection to the Illuminati is quite deep from what I have read over the years.

Keep up the great work, and if I find the old logo (if there is one) I'll post it.

A_L

[edit on 5/25/2010 by another_lurker]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

A BIG thank you to you as well!

I'm not sure why the majority can't see even when the evidence is laid out before them. But, as one troll stated to me privately, "I wish I could have a pretty slut like [Spears] to be my puppet."

This is the mind set that we are up against. You, I, & the others who posted on this thread in support of my findings are the ones who (somehow) did not fall victim to the trash they're depicting as acceptable to society. I have my own beliefs as to why I never fell prey, but that's neither here nor there.
It makes me physically ill how blind people are. I just want to shake them by the shoulders & scream "Wake up!" From a very young age, we don't need to be able to read the letters forming the word STOP to know that the red octogon means you need to stop at the intersection. I'm starting to think this needs to be modified to say STOP & LOOK. It's just not enough these days to rely on people to do the right thing. Leading a horse to water .....
It's obvious that there is a dark agenda at work. The fact that all PUBLIC schools are not getting the funding for arts & music, but a big fish like Arnie Rothschild can create his own personal star machine, which will produce puppets that are PROGRAMMED to act & behave in a way that will tell the programmable MASSES how to act & behave. (Not to mention child sex slaves for elite pedophiles).
If public schools allowed to teach art & music, this would violate the beliefs of the core agenda. You can't have a bunch of people teaching things a million different ways. That would lead to individuality (GASP!)

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

This sounds like a case for Glenn Beck!

You know, symbols, names, pictures etc... He could paste this stuff on his blackboard and really give this conspiracy theory some teeth, at least for nuts who listen to him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join