It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof B. Spears Is an Illuminati Puppet! UPDATED! Connected to Rothschild Family

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

You see, it goes so deep, so far and so away, that it becomes mind-boggling. And feels impossible, incomprehensible...
And that is only the tip of the iceberg.

If you can read French, you should read the online version of Le Livre Jaune no. 5.

www.scribd.com...

It is a must about conspirations, many relating to the OP affirmations.
And it was made from public, accessible informations. From an anonymous collective that were, at the time of publication, "in the know".
Their conscience was becoming too heavy, they talked.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yes, I have reviewed what you presented - thankyou. The only one I pay any creedence to though is the Hollie Greig case - however, as I've been following this much more closely than the others and am aware of the goings on of the legal team attempting to bring the perpetrators to justice - there's no nefarious illuminati goings-on there. However, I digress...

As I mentioned, I have read what you have presented so far. The impetus however, is on you as someone claiming "truth" - you haven't presented evidence to back this up yet. What you are presenting is inference and flimsy inference at that.

Originally posted by Afterthought
come back when you can actually believe that there are cults out there connected to ancient dieties that have no other agenda than to turn people into slobbering, mindless slaves who hunger for sex, false love, & constant attention.

So basically come back when I agree with you... hmm, balanced and rational? I was under the impression ATS was a place for debate and exchange of ideas, I'm willing to listen to things you present, on the flipside - things you present as "Proof" should bear up under scrutiny.

Now, whilst I have little sympathy for Ms Spears - your argument is tantamount to a witch hunt and a rather shoddy one at that.

I reiterate my prior questions and pose another.

What would the Illuminati hope to gain by making their selves so prominent in the media?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Thanks for your thoughtful response.
It's true that it isn't a known fact that the Illuminati has ties involved in the Greig case, but you have judges & other top elite that are facing serious (& disgusting) charges if Greig ever receives justice. That is the only thing pointing to a cult-like, more highly organized group of rich, powerful people who are collectively believed to be under the control of a larger group known as the Illuminati. If judges & others do get charged & they are involved with anything close to the Illuminati, they will never admit it.

Second, you did not even touch any of the evidence I have presented about the school or the program.
So, it's a complete coincidence that the eye of Horus is the
mascot's head? It's also a coincidence that the creature's body is a pentagram?
It's also a coincidence that the photographs on the website depict huge eyes & more eyes of Horus?
So, it must also be a coincidence that the photo on the website of the girl dancing with the red ribbon is not between two eyes of Horus with an upside down pyramid on the wall behind her?
It's also a coincidence that there is Rothschild involvement?
Are you also saying that the website's wallpaper is not speaking a symbolic message? What does images of hands being ripped from their wrists say to you?

I liked that you took the time to comment on the more public cases that I used to show some people that the elite may be involved in a much larger, darker organization, but you're opinion on the main focal points would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by depth om

I have very little doubt anymore that she is a mind control victim...

Thank you for your supportive comment, & thank you for not being one of the ones to turn a blind eye.
If you happen to see this post, would you mind commenting on the school's symbolism that's depicted on the website? What does it say to you?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Firstly I think the Greig case is as you say a highly organised group - however this does not point to a cult or the Illuminati, you could just as easily say Satanists or Catholics (hell, chuck in reptilians why not)... it's a sad, sad, horrible case - but so far - and the legal team supporting Ms Greig are very thorough, as is the support group behind them - there has been no mention of Illuminati nor Masons... I'm certain they would have mentioned this.

It's a strange case as well, considering the amount of effort by the police to cover it up, silence journalists etc - but still, no mention of Illuminati, nor masons.

Sorry, if you felt that I didn't touch upon the evidence you presented - I see it as flimsy at very best - just the way I see it and I can (attempt to) assure you I'm not a disinfo-agent (etc). I just see pictures designed by children, I don't think it's the Eye Of Horus at all. When children paint they tend to focus on details that correlate more to their world of experience, so you get kids pictures of people with big hands, long skinny legs, big heads and eyes - hopefully with big smiles too. The imagery you're pointing to being Illuminati, I see as childish representations/interpretations of a child's world.

I think it's tenuous to state more than that.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtSo, it's a complete coincidence that the eye of Horus is the mascot's head?

Sort of. It's a child's interpretation - you, yourself see this as the Eye Of Horus - I do not. Meaning no disrespect, this is probably a (shifting) accusation that could be levelled at the whole community here, but this is your focus of study, what you look for and you might be suffering from a little tunnel-vision.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that the creature's body is a pentagram?

Yes, but quite an obvious one - if you stand upright, with your arms outstretched and your feet apart - guess what shape we get? I don't mean that to be overly sarcastic, but I really think you're reading too much into this.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that the photographs on the website depict huge eyes & more eyes of Horus?

Again, not really a coincidence so much, it's a children's camp - they're using child-like imagery to make it look a happy, fun place where children get to paint.

I'd ask if you could give examples of children's painting that doesn't focus on the points I've mentioned.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtSo, it must also be a coincidence that the photo on the website of the girl dancing with the red ribbon is not between two eyes of Horus with an upside down pyramid on the wall behind her?

I'd say coincidence yes - is it possible for an upside down triangle/pyramid to be just that?

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that there is Rothschild involvement?

Now, here you have something - perhaps, I'm not going to argue against this too strongly as I do believe the Rothschild's to be an evil and manipulative family quite probably of an Illuminatiesque agenda. However, I don't see how Board Chairman - which probably takes about 10-12 of of the guys time yearly would correlate to the children's camp. If anything it's a P.R. exercise to show "Hey aren't I great I do work for good causes" - so yeah, I do agree about the Rothschild's but not about the camp. Also, I think that this is the link in your argument that hooked you into the Summerstars Camp/conspiracy idea, without that it would completely fail - with it, it's still tenuous at best and you're seeing what you want to see... like me hammered drunk, thinking women are ogling me.

To note though at this point: You might also want to research this link:
www.rbtl.org...

I found the McDonalds sponsorship a little pernicious, but there's a couple of other things on that page that might pique your interest.

The images of the wrists was interesting and a bit weird now that you mention it - what does this mean to your understanding? It may be symbolic, I'm not sure of what though.

I'm not saying I don't believe in the Illuminati or an over-arcing conspiracy on their part, hell - it's ATS - I do believe that. I don't believe it in this case, what is there to gain? More public awareness of the Illuminati, strengthening their P.R.? I just don't get why...?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Firstly I think the Greig case is as you say a highly organised group - however this does not point to a cult or the Illuminati, you could just as easily say Satanists or Catholics (hell, chuck in reptilians why not)... it's a sad, sad, horrible case - but so far - and the legal team supporting Ms Greig are very thorough, as is the support group behind them - there has been no mention of Illuminati nor Masons... I'm certain they would have mentioned this.

It's a strange case as well, considering the amount of effort by the police to cover it up, silence journalists etc - but still, no mention of Illuminati, nor masons.

Sorry, if you felt that I didn't touch upon the evidence you presented - I see it as flimsy at very best - just the way I see it and I can (attempt to) assure you I'm not a disinfo-agent (etc). I just see pictures designed by children, I don't think it's the Eye Of Horus at all. When children paint they tend to focus on details that correlate more to their world of experience, so you get kids pictures of people with big hands, long skinny legs, big heads and eyes - hopefully with big smiles too. The imagery you're pointing to being Illuminati, I see as childish representations/interpretations of a child's world.

I think it's tenuous to state more than that.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtSo, it's a complete coincidence that the eye of Horus is the mascot's head?

Sort of. It's a child's interpretation - you, yourself see this as the Eye Of Horus - I do not. Meaning no disrespect, this is probably a (shifting) accusation that could be levelled at the whole community here, but this is your focus of study, what you look for and you might be suffering from a little tunnel-vision.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that the creature's body is a pentagram?

Yes, but quite an obvious one - if you stand upright, with your arms outstretched and your feet apart - guess what shape we get? I don't mean that to be overly sarcastic, but I really think you're reading too much into this.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that the photographs on the website depict huge eyes & more eyes of Horus?

Again, not really a coincidence so much, it's a children's camp - they're using child-like imagery to make it look a happy, fun place where children get to paint.

I'd ask if you could give examples of children's painting that doesn't focus on the points I've mentioned.

Originally posted by AfterthoughtSo, it must also be a coincidence that the photo on the website of the girl dancing with the red ribbon is not between two eyes of Horus with an upside down pyramid on the wall behind her?

I'd say coincidence yes - is it possible for an upside down triangle/pyramid to be just that?

Originally posted by AfterthoughtIt's also a coincidence that there is Rothschild involvement?

Now, here you have something - perhaps, I'm not going to argue against this too strongly as I do believe the Rothschild's to be an evil and manipulative family quite probably of an Illuminatiesque agenda. However, I don't see how Board Chairman - which probably takes about 10-12 of of the guys time yearly would correlate to the children's camp. If anything it's a P.R. exercise to show "Hey aren't I great I do work for good causes" - so yeah, I do agree about the Rothschild's but not about the camp. Also, I think that this is the link in your argument that hooked you into the Summerstars Camp/conspiracy idea, without that it would completely fail - with it, it's still tenuous at best and you're seeing what you want to see... like me hammered drunk, thinking women are ogling me.

To note though at this point: You might also want to research this link:
www.rbtl.org...

I found the McDonalds sponsorship a little pernicious, but there's a couple of other things on that page that might pique your interest.

The images of the wrists was interesting and a bit weird now that you mention it - what does this mean to your understanding? It may be symbolic, I'm not sure of what though.

I'm not saying I don't believe in the Illuminati or an over-arcing conspiracy on their part, hell - it's ATS - I do believe that. I don't believe it in this case, what is there to gain? More public awareness of the Illuminati, strengthening their P.R.? I just don't get why...?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jokei

Thank you for your response & assuring us that you don't believe that if it quacks like a duck, walks like a duck, that we aren't to believe that it's a duck.

Also, thank you for siding with my opinion that the Rothschild's are not to be trusted.

Regarding the Greig case, the attorneys & others involved are smart not to mention the Illuminati because they are certainly aware of the fact that it would derail the main focus of the crimes at hand.

Another thing I would like to point out is that you have proven that you have not looked at all my evidence. If you had, you would have noticed that the website YOU referred ME to is the same one I have asked people to visit in the Original thread post as well as other posts. I have referred people to this site & have quoted from this site.
This is your exact quote from the above post: "To note though at this point: You might also want to research this link: www.rbtl.org..."
You just told the messenger where to find the message.
I found this site from the SummerStars website, which is how I discovered the Rothschild connection.

I'm sorry you wouldn't know what a duck was even if you worked for Aflac.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I'm fully aware that the link was one you originally posted - although that specific one should point to their sponsors which also includes McDonalds amongst others, that you hadn't already pointed out... there was also an organisation on there with a Caduceus as its symbol, I believe that's Illuminati related???

Am I to take it that you're dodging my questions with metaphor?

Edit to add: It's not specifically clear from the hyperlink, but it goes directly to the sponsors page and might highlight a couple of features you missed.

I was actually aiming at a balanced argument as opposed to making pissy and sarcastic comments and avoiding questions.

[edit on 26/5/1010 by jokei]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by muggl3z
reply to post by depth om

I have very little doubt anymore that she is a mind control victim...

Thank you for your supportive comment, & thank you for not being one of the ones to turn a blind eye.
If you happen to see this post, would you mind commenting on the school's symbolism that's depicted on the website? What does it say to you?

I have to say I find that all-seeing-eye on the kids body more than a little creepy.

Beyond that, what can I say... I've seen this type of thing so many times all we can do is wonder what the hell is really going on... maybe we don't want to know.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   

maybe we don't want to know.

That's what they are counting on. But that would be the death of us for sure. If you do like the deer and fix the light ( Starz? ) you'll get hit pretty bad.
Always stay in control so you can step aside!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
All of you saying the logo was made by a kid are wrong; it was Marie Flaherty, owner of Native.
She is currently fund raising money for Africa. Another fund raise?!? Huh...

Here are a link about the lady;
www.wickedlocal.com...

I e-mailed SS camp this morning and asked them who did the logo. I received the answer a few minutes ago.

No child or kid involved in this doodle!

(Edited for correction of stupid construction of sentence at the beginning of post... ) LOL

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Aresh Troxit]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

THE SMOKING GUN:
The Phoenix Project, which is run by the Rothschilds,
is part of Summerstars.
Please visit this website -
www.rbtl.org...

Your smoking gun is shooting blanks. Proof that nobody who posted in the last 6 pages actually bothered looking at your links, because it took all of 30 seconds to realize that the Rochester Broadway Theater League in Rochester NY which runs a program called Summer Stars is NOT the same Summer Stars Camp for the Performing Arts in Norwell, MA.

The one started by Brittany used the eye logo; the one funded by the Rothschilds does not. They are in no way related.

Edit: If you want more kids programs called "Summer Stars", it's just a google click away...
Here's one in Milwaukee and one in Florida and one in Pennsylvania...

I'll stop with the links now, but it's a fairly common name. Why would you assume they were the same?

[edit on 5/26/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Its always shocking to me when people dont get it.

The power players have been conducting mind control experiments for decades, all in an attempt to control their enemies. Our music, television and movies are packed with the findings of their experimentation.

Guess what? We are their enemies !!!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aresh Troxit
All of you saying the logo was made by a Marie Flaherty, owner of Native.
She is currently fund raising money for Africa. Another fund raise?!? Huh...

Here are a link about the lady;
www.wickedlocal.com...

No child or kid involved in this doodle!

Thanks for that great contribution & proving that no child created that logo.

Isn't it strange that her website 'Wicked Local' contains the same exact word as the stage production they just wrapped up was Wicked?

This is getting even more bizarre than I can believe ... if it wasn't right in front of my eyes ....
Also, I believe that there are coincidences, but not this many is one playground.
Again ~ bravo to you!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by muggl3z

Thanks for taking the time to answer my short question to you. You're right. It is very sinister in appearance, but the stage decorations will give you nightmares!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Bonk.
Try again.
If you go to the Summerstars website I linked everyone to, you can get to the Rothschild's creation The Phoenix Project straight from the same sight. All anyone has to do is go to the SS Camp website & scroll to the bottom. There, on the left side of the screen, you will see the words Phoenix Project.

Nice try though.
Want to talk about the symbolism of the two facilties now?

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jimstradamus

Thanks for your supportive comments about the prevalence & power of mind control. It's so dangerous to be in gangland & not know the language!

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Bonk.
Try again.
If you go to the Summerstars website I linked everyone to, you can get to the Rothschild's creation The Phoenix Project straight from the same sight. All anyone has to do is go to the SS Camp website & scroll to the bottom. There, on the left side of the screen, you will see the words Phoenix Project.
No, AGAIN... the Brittany-created Summerstars program link, the first one in your post, HAS NOTHING TO DO with the rbtl.org link, the second one in your post that does connect to the Phoenix project. They're run by different theater companies in different states and are in no way related...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

I apologize for confusing where I found the links. The Phoenix Project link was listed at the bottom of the Rochester, NY site. You're right. This Summer Stars is the one described as a "boot camp" is not for underprivilaged children, while the Summerstars Spears started is.

Although they are operating in different states, I find it very difficult to believe that they are not related. By Copywright law, don't you think that Rochester University would make her change the name if it wasn't a subsidiary existing under the same umbrella?
I'll admit that it is very confusing that they all have the same name, but we've already proven way too many coincidences.

Here is one more "coincidence":
Britney has definite ties to Disney & so does the Aud in NY since they have produced The Lion King. From the website-
"Built in 1928, the Auditorium has become the greater Rochester area's home for large-scale Broadway musicals such as The Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon, The Producers, Disney's THE LION KING and Wicked. In addition, The Aud Rochester hosts a variety of rock, classical, R&B, dance, and children's shows. The Theatre is owned and operated by the RBTL."

Here's some interesting bit of info you helped me to see that I hadn't noticed until now:
The Masonic Temple (on the NY Campus)
Built at a cost of $2,225,000, the Masonic Temple of Rochester, NY laid its cornerstone in 1928, and was dedicated on May 24th, 1930.
(Here's a REAL coincidence: When did I begin this thread?)
Now, key the spooky music!

More evidence of Disney exists below since Aerosmith's Rock n Rollercoaster is currently at the theme park MGM in Orlando.
Here's a statement from Summerstars (Spears' creation)website:
"Evenings are devoted to shows by professional performers, and have featured everyone from Blue Man Group to Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler; from a Magician to a group that creates sculptures live on stage. With chainsaws."
Ooh, with chainsaws! Now I know why all the hands are severed from the wrists on the website wallpaper. I feel better now.

It's a very twisted world & thank you for pointing out more evidence & similarities.
I also apologize for writing off your post so quickly. I have had to deal with so many people who weren't looking, & you did. I'm sorry. When I was jumping through the websites back & forth, that's when the confusion happened.
I'm still sticking with my paranoid delusional thoughts though.
I was reading a site last night about the Rothschild family, but now I'm having difficulty locating it. It was significant to this post & I'll copy what I read when I unearth it again.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Well, I haven't been able to locate the information I was speaking of yet. Still looking though. It concerned how the Rothschild's use .org & .com sites interchangeably in order to spin a web of confusion. The site contained much evidence, but I'd rather not discuss it until I am able to locate the info & quote it.

While you wait, please visit this website that the Rothschild Family started & abandoned since they seem to be pouring all their funds into the Phoenix Project (in my honest opinion & the evidence provided).
www.adath.org...
Please be sure to click on the calendar & view the holidays. The last day of school was in June 2009 & has not been updated since.
Their Renaissance festival seems interesting considering that the Phoenix Project is Arnie Rothschild's view of being the "phoenix rising from the ashes":
"• Try jousting, juggling, learn about the mysterious Tarot Cards"
Hmmm. Tarot Cards? For a school that seems so radically Jewish, is the Tarot what kids of this age are capable of understanding, let alone "learning"? I don't think so since I have studied the Tarot in depth & still get confused about all the different varieties that the cards can be arranged & interpreted. By the way, the camp is only for kids up to grade 7. I'm sure that older kids show up, but this age group is not advanced to understand the Tarot in my opinion. Could this be more for the parents?

Also, I find it peculiar that practically every holiday is celebrated except Easter - when Christ rose. But maybe this would clash with their eastern star philosophy.
Here is a copy of the calendar:
September 1, 2008: Labor Day (No School)

September 2, 2008: Staff Orientation (No School)
September 3, 2008: First Day of School
September 30, 2008: Jewish Holiday(No School)

October 1, 2008: Jewish Holiday(No School)
October 9, 2008: Jewish Holiday(No School)
October 14 & 15, 2008: Jewish Holidays (No School)
October 21 & 22, 2008: Jewish Holidays (No School)

November 27 & 28, 2008: Thanksgiving (No School)

December 25 & 26, 2008: Christmas (No School)

January 1, 2009: New Years (No School)

April 9 & 10, 2009: Jewish Holidays (No School)
April 15 & 16, 2009: Jewish Holidays (No School)

May 25, 2009: Memorial Day (No School)
May 29, 2009: Jewish Holiday (No School)

June 26, 2009: Last Day of School

Isn't it strange that they honor Christmas, but no mention of Huanikah(sp)?

I tried to download the brochure, but it wouldn't allow me.
If someone would like to give me more insight about the holidays & might be able to cross-reference exactly what specifically named Jewish holiday falls on the dates, I'd appreciate that. Sorry for my ignorance, but I've never really had much exposure to the Jewish religion.

There isn't much history given about the school, but the faculty is still listed for anyone who may be interested.

As far as I have seen, the Rothschild Family has a passion for educating children. They just can't seem to keep them funded. Why would someone keep creating & sailing ships only to allow them to sink?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join