It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells military: prepare for North Korea aggression

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Well, since we all have speculations on this and many events playing out, I figure with our own government doing so many things deemed reckless, stupid and down right "WTF man?! Really??", I figure id add my own speel:

For decades, those in power in the US have been increasing the #'s of staffed bases worldwide, while reducing base #'s @ home. Combined with corporate relocations of facilities to other lands, to increase profits, while ensuring their ability to function should a calamity hit the mainland US. Plummeting educational standards And finally years of pumping the population with fat producing foods and other pleasures to keep them pacified, lumbering and sedentary and mentally lacking in global competition.

With a military overstretched, workforce displaced and mostly OBESE & poorly educated, numbed populace. huge debt, weakened dollar plus the historical irony that, mainland US, during ww1 and ww2, had not had wars ugly head reared here(aside from pearl harbor), while most parts of the world were touched in some way by the machines of war. placing the US armed services as the "worlds police force", the citizens of the US mainland now are ripe for the picking.

Throw in a false flag event to spurn war with an elusive enemy over 2 countries, lasting nearly 10yrs and billions upon billions of dollars, a third war will lock the protective forces too far from home and leaves the backdoor wide open for anyone who chooses such a bold move, to strike this country.

Mobilizing the last line of defense(national guard troops) for tours away from the land they are tasked to defend, all that will be left are citizens, law enforcement and veterans, who may valiantly fight, if they would believe at all, that my scenario just became their new reality, but will otherwise suffer heavy losses against a trained military agression.

Its late and I'm leaving work, figured id make something up.......

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

10 years? Don't think you will be so lucky....If all goes as planned and believe that it's been well planned...We will not make it 5 but I and many others are gonna make this hard for them...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I wouldn't put anything past the US government anymore, but honestly I can't see us getting involved. We're stretched thin in Afghanistan and Iraq, we have to worry about Israel attacking Iran, we're involved in Pakistan, and we're BROKE! Where will the money and resources come from? I just wish we'd bring all our troops back home and stop worrying about Israel and everybody else's concerns and start worrying about us for a change. Half the country is worried about the economy completely collapsing, and the other half is worried about WW3. Jeeze...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
10 yrs was just in reference to the post 9/11 wars. I know, like you do, that is what we are seeing play out on the world stage is actually what is occuring.....they want this country reduced to a smouldering slave state inside of 5yrs. But, like you, I was born with the "you want to take something of mine, you gotta earn it." Mentality.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

ah I see...I'm happy to see at least 1 person here who has the smarts and the drive, nice to hear.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
I wouldn't put anything past the US government anymore, but honestly I can't see us getting involved. We're stretched thin in Afghanistan and Iraq, we have to worry about Israel attacking Iran, we're involved in Pakistan, and we're BROKE! Where will the money and resources come from? I just wish we'd bring all our troops back home and stop worrying about Israel and everybody else's concerns and start worrying about us for a change. Half the country is worried about the economy completely collapsing, and the other half is worried about WW3. Jeeze...
while I do mirror your sentiment, in everything you said, with all that has been seen in such a short time, would a ww3 scenario be too far fetched?? I mean. As nuts as it sounds, the best time to strike would be when the target is reeling, not when he's on stable footing. But my scenario is just that, and written on a phone, I couldn't go too detailed. Lol! Id rather use my weapons for recreational shooting than their true purpose.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Angus65

Ding! Ding! Ding! You won the $64 question. Of course this is all pre-planned. They have been working on this for a long time. They have to pull everyones sight off of the economy long enough to rob everyone blind. Then get people built up against the north, just like 9/11. The same old song and dance. Only this time it's obama's war.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmonrarh
Well, since we all have speculations on this and many events playing out, I figure with our own government doing so many things deemed reckless, stupid and down right "WTF man?! Really??", I figure id add my own speel:

For decades, those in power in the US have been increasing the #'s of staffed bases worldwide, while reducing base #'s @ home. Combined with corporate relocations of facilities to other lands, to increase profits, while ensuring their ability to function should a calamity hit the mainland US. Plummeting educational standards And finally years of pumping the population with fat producing foods and other pleasures to keep them pacified, lumbering and sedentary and mentally lacking in global competition.

With a military overstretched, workforce displaced and mostly OBESE & poorly educated, numbed populace. huge debt, weakened dollar plus the historical irony that, mainland US, during ww1 and ww2, had not had wars ugly head reared here(aside from pearl harbor), while most parts of the world were touched in some way by the machines of war. placing the US armed services as the "worlds police force", the citizens of the US mainland now are ripe for the picking.

Throw in a false flag event to spurn war with an elusive enemy over 2 countries, lasting nearly 10yrs and billions upon billions of dollars, a third war will lock the protective forces too far from home and leaves the backdoor wide open for anyone who chooses such a bold move, to strike this country.

Mobilizing the last line of defense(national guard troops) for tours away from the land they are tasked to defend, all that will be left are citizens, law enforcement and veterans, who may valiantly fight, if they would believe at all, that my scenario just became their new reality, but will otherwise suffer heavy losses against a trained military agression.

Its late and I'm leaving work, figured id make something up.......

The founders of this country went went as far as to create a country that did NOT require a standing army to police its citizens (we had enough of that under British Rule thank you very much) hence the 4thAmendment, which does not apply to the people, as well as the 3rd Amendment). As it stands right now we have Law Enforcement, which actually breaks with what the founding Fathers had intended.

As far as having most of our military deployed with not much at home I ask this question.. Just who do we think is going to invade? If you pull the scenario from theTom Clancy novel Executive Orders, do you really think the population of this country would just let it go?

I for one think we should pull ALL of our forces home, cut all foriegn aid, stop all military involvement with the U.N. functions and take care of our own for a change. The rest of the World, which is fond of accusing us of interfering, then not interfering, can deal with this crap themselves.

And if that time comes, and all hell breaks loose over several continents, your on your own. America is targeted because of what it stands for, and as such, we are very concerned about whats being built in Nigeria, or Iran, or North Korea, knowing the end result of that is an attempt to get it into the United States.

When you face that you might better understand why we do the things we do.

World War II started becaue the European / Asian Leaders of that time tried to use appeasement. If we give him this demand, he will stop. If we give into that demand, he will stop. If we let them take this country for resources, they will stop.

Eventually, you will look around and see your the only one left standing. So the question remains, where is the line with North Korea? Appeasement does not work, as every time we give them something, they break their obligation.

where is the line? When do you stand up and say no more?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
What issue do people want the administration to pay attention more to?

1) War with North Korea

2) Diaper services on the Big Oil mess in the Gulf

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
And so world war three has finally arrived.

Robo-q can save us!!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 24-5-2010 by rajaten]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
i believe that this is all hype to stir up more fear and panic. when the people are in a panic they will be more willing to do whatever the gov't wants.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
China thinks long term on most things. Recall the comment by the Xiopang (IIRC) when asked if the French Revolution was a success, "Its too early to tell."

The Korean War, albeit 60 years ago, is still fresh in the minds of the Politburo. China incurred a million casualties from American air/sea power and in return got a retarded client state in NK. This is precisely the reason they didn't intervene in Vietnam.

The situation today is not terribly different. US military expenditures are > than an order of magnitude than Chinese (on the books, $40 bl to $400 bl. off the books $100 bl to >$1.2 tr). China can, in theory, field a 200 million man army (which can scarcely be projected outside the borders of China). Ok. The US can in theory build a tomahawk for every Chinese soldier (FED fires up the digital printing press, the folks at Raytheon go to the bank).

There will not be war between the US and China. The Chimerica relationship is too valuable to both sides. China's FX reserves are only valuable if America is still extant. You might, however see some combination of NK vs SK/USA in limited capacity. Still unlikely.

This, IMO, is Wen Jiaboa's attempt to distract US attention from Iran (China needs gas too).

The Great Game, Part XIV

[edit on 24-5-2010 by tetrahedron]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Much going on with the Korea issue.

Canada's Prime Minister has realeased a harsh statement as well.

www.vancouversun.com...

link   
If world war 3 did happen, or a draft to fight in North Korea, what would be the consequences in refusing to go? They say fight for your country, but it is not like North American soil is getting invaded, so how are we really protecting our country? Seems like we are the bad guys.

link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
obama is a WOOS
all talk and no play makes jack a dull boy
your talking about a president who bowed to the chinese months ago!
bet at least if this was BUSH, wede already have bombed north koreas big mouth shut or any other preisdent or that matter. show the world we dont take it, america respnds without flintching

Bomb north korea for what reason? What US citizen,base,property or whatever has been attacked? NONE.

Get a grip!

This is a power struggle in the north using a conflict with the south to bolster support for an ailing and failing dictator. It happens all the time with dictators (read a history book), leaders have two choices:

1. Behave like a moron and respond with force asap
2. Think!!!!!!!! and use diplomacy.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by unruly1

If Canada gets drafted I am going to be pissed. (Unlikely though)

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

hey there just a thought while reading your post there may not be a obvious gain for a war but if looked at the bigger picture perhaps its merely a strategical move in order to spread the strength and land mass for the NWO
just a thought

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
My theory on why the USA could be supporting this false flag :

They want to attack Iran. They know that their forces will be mobilized so much that they won't be able to defend SK if the north attack during the Iran war.
So they want to trigger the Korean war before to get ride of the north and then redirect all forces to Iran.
One big war at a time.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Makes me wonder if the launching of the X37A is a preparation for WWIII? If we start hitting countries from space, nukes will be launched.

This is not going to end well.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
I fear we're witnessing the beginning stages of WW-III to be honest. The last time we got involved in the Korea war, we ended up toe-to-toe with the Chinese. That was during a time when China was considered by many to be an inferior country militarily. This time around, they may have the home field advantage against us. Sheer numbers alone over-powered us last time. If it happens again, this time, they hold the good hand.

We owe China so much money, their military seriously dwarfs ours, and now they're damn near just as technologically advanced. Yeah, this will spiral out of control VERY quickly. This worries me.

That being said, South Korea has the right to defend itself. And they're allies to us. I really don't like where this is headed.

While the Chinese military is technologically advanced, I somehow highly doubt they even come close to the United States. First reason is yes, they do have a huge army, but even if they have advanced gear, I guarantee there isn't enough to go around. Second, nobody's Navy comes close to ours, period. That alone gives us a huge advantage. Third, a single SpecOps division of ours can win a small war; you can bet they would be implemented in missions to cripple entire platoons of Chinese soldiers before they would even reach our assault forces. We have many ways of winning a real war.

I'm not saying I want us to go to war with N Korea and subsequently China, because I don't. But if S Korea has to defend itself, I am glad we are there to support them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join