It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama tells military: prepare for North Korea aggression

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

No it wasn't inevitable it was a choice us the citizens made...We have let these people or demon creatures run rampant and now look at whats happening I'm 19 years old and look at what the people twice or three or four times my age have let happen...It was a choice, this never had to happen...I don't think I'm special but it does not take a genius.
It's sad that this website is about conspiracies and the ones that are talked about mean NOTHING! 1 in 5 on this website from what I've seen know the real truth the same truth that will now inevitably slap their face.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ralphthedog

www.youtube.com...

I cant stop watching this video

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I bet north Korea can not stop looking at this eather

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Get ready for some provocative action from Iran now - they work with NK on keeping the US looking in both directions.

Scary times here - an Israel/Iran conflict has seemed unavoidable for some time now, and SK/NK were bound to go at it again one day. Looks like both situations are coming to a head at the same time......with the US committed to defending both its allies

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
I really don't think anything to much will happen as long as no American troops die in the area around the South/North Korean border.

But if North Korea, attacks and then kills a bunch of American troops, then we have another type of Pearl Harbor attack, and the same type of reaction by the Americans

A question to everybody, could the Americans use the old UN resolution that put UN into battle from the 50's?

Because if they can, then they bypass's any potential veto and Obama can rally the world against NK by empowering the UN too the max. And since the leader of the UN is Korean too, this whole scenario makes me wonder.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by AndersonLee

hahaha good call

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Nope the " forces" wouldn't take me even though I offered my services. But I thank you for your service. With that being said I know what this site is all about, but sometimes you have to step back and take a bigger look at the picture. People are so quick to jump up and say this is gonna happen or that is gonna happen because of this situation. With no facts in hand other than what the media feeds us it's kinda hard to even speculate in my opinion as to what is gonna happen. So if my statement about being an arm chair general pisses you off then I will ask you this. Are you or were you a General? The last time I checked the motto of this site was deny ignorance, we aren't even at war yet lets get some facts before we go ending the world again is all I'm trying to say. Don't waste your time picking a fight with me use it to slap down those silly folks that want that want to say that the United States military is sub par with the rest of the worlds military. Our military rocks because we have free people enlisted, people that signed up freely to defend our country and the wrong doings in the world. They weren't forced to join, thats the beautiful thing about us, our military represents all that we are and all that we value. Sure there are gonna be idiots that get enlisted to try to bring us down within but thats life.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

lol umm sorry this is a bit off topic but I think It's "You will know the truth and the truth will set you free" lol just sayin I could possibly be wrong...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

you gotta admit, its impressive...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

Yes I can admit it certainly is impressive. But marching in line in formation to the music is not how we fight these days.

The whole scene tempts me to go bowling for some reason.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Skellon

No it wasn't inevitable it was a choice us the citizens made...We have let these people or demon creatures run rampant and now look at whats happening I'm 19 years old and look at what the people twice my age have let happen...It was a choice, this never had to happen...I don't think I'm special but it does not take a genius.
It's sad that this website is about conspiracies and the ones that are talked about mean NOTHING! 1 in 5 on this website from what I've seen know the real truth the same truth that will now inevitably slap their face.

I disagree, and my argument is logical.

There will always exist power in the form of authority / authorities.

We are currently and have been in a stage of infancy in our global civilisation, a power struggle, as no one entity has the power over all.

The powerful countries in this world are like different sized sharks in a pool with different sized fish.

Will they all agree to share the the food?

Or will the larger shark take his chances and take out the competition?

We are human, so I see the latter as being the inevitable.

If logic doesn't suit you then try our long distinguished history.

It reads like the model of an utopian wonderland.. no it doesn't.

Human nature is the problem and our continued need to have power over each other.

We wan't to stand out amongst others, we strive to be different and better each other in any aspect. Most do not admit it as they wish to be regarded as modest, satisfied, secure and seek social approval.

Few are actually satisfied with being equal.

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

No we were made to be monsters...It's covert propaganda from tv and movies and war video games that have changed what we should have been...Not human sacrifices or nothing like that It's evolution we were suppose to grow up and be adults...Sorry but that's incorrect.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by belial259

you dont understand, its the discipline displayed in how they march, how hard they march, how in tune everything about the parade is.. it shows discipline. thats why its impressive..

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Obama should take care of the problems from it's own country for a change. The BP disaster could use the army to help the cleanup process.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCoffinman

lol why is it impressive? I don't see how that shows discipline more like fear of being hung if they don't walk correctly...

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by Skellon

No we were made to be monsters...It's covert propaganda from tv and movies and war video games that have changed what we should have been...Not human sacrifices or nothing like that It's evolution we were suppose to grow up and be adults...Sorry but that's incorrect.

Then we will agree to disagree.

You eliminate or 'enlighten' all of the so called 'evil' people in this world and what would happen?

Will they be replaced with opportunists that will identify the void of power/authority and come out of the shadows or do you believe we will all accept what we are and wear daisy chains and sing Kumbayah?

[edit on 24-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

if you were a vet or military you would know. the whole reason for learning how to march and do manuevers while marching is.....
d i s c i p l i n e.

discipline is key in battle. the way they march also shows that they are physically fit. again, key in battle readiness.

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join