It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man this guy knows it!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
projectcamelotproductions.com...

I don't know if yall or some of yall haven't seen this but extremely fascinating!!!

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I've seen videos of this guy posted on here. He has a lot of fans on ATS.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Here m8 imbeded it for you.

He is a great interviewer and I do enjoy his videos.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

This dude is absolutely amazing.
Thank god for people like him

Thanks for posting this

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
He is mixing truths with lies. If the guy was legit he wouldn't need to add the lies....imo anyway.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

I don't really fell like watching a hour long video. Can you tell me what he's talking about in the video?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Solomons

I still have to watch the whole interview only watched about 15 minutes of it.

I'm not into this subject and I have no way of telling a lie from the truth.
Maybe you could point out the lies for me ?

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

From what I've seen he's talking about black aircraft projects very interesting.

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I like this guy, never seen him before this, though.

Seems to know his material, and he's putting it all out there free.

Doesn't seem interested in a book, which adds to his credibility...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
This guys a joke, seriously.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RichardPrice

You're post is joke?

Cool information ,but I cannot stand Kerry Cassidy, she comes across as snide and condescending. She sounds like she has no interest whatsoever and, from past interviews, comes across as extremely dimwitted.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeandShadow

You're post is joke?

Cool information ,but I cannot stand Kerry Cassidy, she comes across as snide and condescending. She sounds like she has no interest whatsoever and, from past interviews, comes across as extremely dimwitted.

I have watched the entire 'interview' and its nothing more than him showing off his collection of documents and stuff (a lot of which is humourously marked as 'Top Secret', and his sources extend to the Aviation And Web Space Technologies web site) while talking a lot. Nothing in the entire 'interview' is new to me, or even interesting.

I've seen people like him before - they work hard to get *someone*, *anyone* to listen to them and then baffle them with quantity and not quality. I loved how in the first 10 minutes the interviewer asked him how he got the information, and he replies with a long list which included visits to various aviation centers, talking to 'engineers' and stuff, when everything he came up with I could equally get from Wikipedia.

I maintain that he is a joke. I knew people like him when I was in Highschool - bit binder full of 'cool stuff' that they had gone to great effort to amass, but none of it was worth the paper it was written on.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Absolutely Richard. I completely agree. I guess people get excited when they they see someone 'confirming' things they so desperately want to be true.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by waynos]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Already covered in several posts including

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...
with comment by Intelgurl

Personally after looking at the website that was behind this Project camelot which started talking about a nuclear war in the next 18-24 months (from 2005) to wipe out the non-white world engineered by London masons and anicent lizardmen aliens coming back every 11,500 years ... oh and the earth crust was to displace 30 degrees south at the same time (south of where? surely it must go north on the other side of the globe from the point of the southerly movement) I could not take it too seriously when the website

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Sorry ladies and gents for not responding sooner but work has busted my b@lls lately. I do not endorse what this man is saying but I'm only trying to get opinions from others about the material this gentleman has to offer.
I take no offense in what others say of this post, just interested to hear everyone's opinion for I feel more can be learned that way.

I believe some of what this man is putting forth and some I don't, but no less it is still interesting and I wanted to share it with those who may have no knowledge of this topic.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Popeye

We are at a Nuclear Stand off with one country at the moment. Another rogue country is getting nuclear ready.

A nuclear holocaust is very much possible in the near future, very very sad if such event ever takes place. During the Chile earthquake alone the earth axis moved 3degrees. Chile's earthquake is a just a taste of things to come as many scientists and seismologists have put it.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by Popeye

During the Chile earthquake alone the earth axis moved 3degrees.

No, the Chile earthquake shifted the axis by 3 *inches*. A 3 degree movement would kill everything on the planet.

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It truly would not surprise me to find out that this "Michael Schratt" is a lurker on ATS and was led by posts on ATS to every item he shows in his little notebook filled with top secret toilet trout. (sorry for the lingo there, i've spent the last 3 weeks with navy pilots)

Seriously, everything he brings up has been discussed at length - ad nauseam here in ATS's aviation forum with supporting links, images, and debate filled with arguable "proof" as well as rock solid critical thoughts.

I know I'm sounding like a commercial for the forum but come on guys, it's all been discussed here and this guy has a notebook filled with regurgitated old news.

In Scrooge's words, "Bah, Humbug"...

Natalie~

[edit on 5-26-2010 by intelgurl]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by prionace glauca
reply to post by Popeye

During the Chile earthquake alone the earth axis moved 3degrees.

No, the Chile earthquake shifted the axis by 3 *inches*. A 3 degree movement would kill everything on the planet.

You are correct, I was reading a NASA article regarding axis degrees and for some reason degrees stuck with me.

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by RyanLA123
Sorry ladies and gents for not responding sooner but work has busted my b@lls lately. I do not endorse what this man is saying but I'm only trying to get opinions from others about the material this gentleman has to offer.
I take no offense in what others say of this post, just interested to hear everyone's opinion for I feel more can be learned that way.

I believe some of what this man is putting forth and some I don't, but no less it is still interesting and I wanted to share it with those who may have no knowledge of this topic.

Did you search to see if this has already been posted? It has, at least twice:

Original thread:
Planes that have been documented and flown by military from within secret and top secret programs

Duplicate thread, closed:
Awesome Video Michael Schratt - Camelot

At least the guy who posted the duplicate decided to put Michael Schratt's name in the title so people could search by that.

How the heck can you justify not putting anything at all about the subject of your thread in the title of your thread???? Like Michael Schratt's name at least, so other people can search for threads to see if they are posting a duplicate.

[edit on 28-5-2010 by Arbitrageur]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join