It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Massive Military Build Up Around Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
JanusFIN, I seem to remember at one point your posts having better grammar. Has the account changed hands?

I always thought it possible that you are an Iranian agent, and it seems funny to me how much the style of writing has changed with your posting over the last year.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Silver Shadow

Stop being retarded... Hands down the sinlge dumbest view ever.. We wiped out Both afghanistan/iraq in days...

So why are Americans still still fighting in both wars then ?

Sorry, but both wars are still going, and you will never win either of them.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by tom.farnhill
why the hell can,t the usa stop interfering in other countries .
those blood thirsty idiots will not be happy until this planet is on fire.
USA YOU ARE THE BIGGEST DANGER TO THIS PLANET IN THE WHOLE OF EARTHS HISTORY .

You are full of hot steam. Cant you see whats shaping up in the world? The US is NOT the biggest danger by any means.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by Mobius1974

Hmm, Dooper is that you Dooper ?

Post does sound familiar !

All this raping and pillaging is getting out of hand, I hope Russia and China go to Iran's aid or there'll be no stopping Rothschild's Army.

Oh poor Iran....just wants to have nuclear power...wont they ever heroic and benevolent russia and china come help them? sniff sniff.

Kim and Ahmadinejad both need to be twitching at the end of a rope...instead of on the end of a leash.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by i944002

edited

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Solomons]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Pssst, obama!

While you're moving ships around iran based on the strategy you've come up with while playing with your bathtub fleet, the impending war is over there - in Korea ...

[edit on 5/25/2010 by centurion1211]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

All i can say is you are too blind to recognise a crusade.

You do realise that after Iran and North Korea have been conquered, It will be the likes of Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, Libya, Pakistan etc that will be the next targets.

But in your blindness you are condoning the killing of Millions, And the world will eventually end up being ran by a corporation.....Rothschild inc.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I think many ATSers have come to the conclusion that this is going to be an exciting year... i think that the Iranian dislike for america runs too deep. the deal with brazil and Turkey shows that as the deal is similar to the deal US proposed last year but Iran turned down. this is just another shot in the ribs for Iran. Is the US justified for the build up... i dunno but we will see.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Yea maybe we shouldn't have stopped Hitlers' massacre of the jews because you know it wasn't any of our business.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Alien Mind]

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Stop being retarded... Hands down the sinlge dumbest view ever.. We wiped out Both afghanistan/iraq in days... The fact that we have to search every house to find the coward bastards is not a part of the war.. Just because we aren't very good at hide and go seek...DOES NOT mean we didn't kick their f'ing butts...To say we are not winning this war is irresponsible... Now, I want our troops home... I dont care about another country on this planet.. I want to stop sticking up for EVERYONE...stop feeding other countries..My son says to me..."Dad can I have some money to donate at school ..for needy families" Me: "Tyler we are 2 paychecks away from being one of those families" .. My point is this.. Every sinle last one of our citizens should have food and shelter before one foreigner gets a dime...Most of the world hates the US for our foreign policy... I suggest new policy.. Survival of the fittest. Back to the war... IF WE WERENT SO POLITICALLY CORRECT we could wipe out both countries with 1960's technology. So losing the war??? Single dumbest/uninformed statement ever made.

Wrong, you're highly opinionated and strident but unfortunately wrong the asymmetric parts of the conflict are indeed still the war.

If the yanks stopped giving aid and policing no oil trouble spots the rest of the world will see this as a breaking of the deal and stop buying oil with dollars, then Haiti might let a few US refugees in and send some food aid.

The meagre aid you do give is usually tied up in such a manner that all the cash flows straight back home when it doesn't you're just gaining some other advantage for yourselves, the US gives nothing for free.

What's with all the bluster and rude names to other posters are you trying to scare off alternative views or are you on speed or something, either way you don't come across as normal.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by knowonder

If Iran is more comfortable reaching a deal with countries other than the USA then under international law they can do so. They have not broken any laws, countries refuse deals and sign new ones similar with other countries all the time. Why should Iran be put under scrutiny for such a basic every day transaction and agreement?

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

America sat back for quite a while before joining WW2, majority of American citizens were against going to war until pearl harbor. Europe has the Russians to thank for saving our arse, if hitler had not turned against Russia they would have won the war quite easily. No one in europe could stand against the german war machine, Uk is lucky that hitler made a few wrong decisions. Our RAF being easily wiped out because he got ahead of himself and told them to stop bombing the bases and divert to London instead. Not building more efficient and deadly U-boats instead wasting it on things like the Bismarck.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

We are now looking out for our own intrests.. In a war vs a millitary..we won in the first week.. Now we are taking care of our original objectives.. setting up a viable puppet govt. PERIOD!!! In every war there is a winner and loser.. So Iraq and Afg. won the war?? I hope your just spouting off and not that stupid!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by JanusFIN

Seems the eradication of populace is beginning to unfold, smh AN -EYE FOR AN EYE- IS A SERIOUS ISSUE. I hope this was thought about....clear pic. I see is some attacks start a nuke goes off then the germs come out then we all are like wt heck
next thing you know at humanities weakest point at wars with itself smh. "Here he comes to save the day" lol lol lol. And everybody is like THANK GAUD get it not GOD pay attention we all must now.....

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

I am very passionate about this..You say that we give "baited aide" .......intresting. I wish the entire world saw it that way, and stopped accepting our "baited aide". Since we are in a dream world I am going to keep wishing.. I wish we would bring all of our troops home.. Every last one. I wonder how long before Kim would retake South korea..My answer: who cares!! I wish we would leave Afg and Iraq tomorrow... Taliban back in power in 1 month..again, I dont care. Just like everyone says: America is whats wrong with the ENTIRE planet... Good, kick us out.. We want our troops home anyway. Stop sending our measly money and food to all of these other countries.. In one paragraph .. I just saved the american people .. Trillions. We need to become silent on the world stage. Sit back and live our lives. When another country attacks us.. Flatten the ENTIRE country.. Then go back to our selves... next attacks... Flatten ENTIRE country... eventually.. The other countries on this planet will stop poking at this hornets nest... If nobody attacks us... even better!!!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
MAN CANNOT STOP PROPHESY.

Why do all of you look to man for answers? Prophesy is unfolding. Spend some time studying Bible Prophecy.
Source 1
Sourse 2
Source 3

IT’s SAD - watching all the people looking for answers and then turning on each other with such hate - just because we were born into nations with corrupt leaders - that were chosen for us by TPTB.

It’s a FACT – Prophesy has been fulfilled and will continue to be fulfilled.

You can choose to THINK that man just reads prophesy and then makes it happen. That is a lie.

Prophesy was given by God to show man that He knows what man will do. He gave us prophesy to prove the Bible is true. He gave us prophesy to confirm that Jesus Christ is our only salvation.

With WAR approaching - All I see from unbelievers is confusion, fear, hate, worry and sadness. You can have peace.

Your spirit is a terrible thing to waste.

Peace

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
..... So many on here asking " what's Obama gonna do, What's Obama gonna do? " He is gonna do exactly what the Powers that put him in office command him to do... Do you folks actually think he is making any decisions besides who to party with and where to hide and smoke ? ... Bet he is not allowed to even make those..... There is no way that he has the knowledge to be moving an Armed Force anywhere...

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

We are now looking out for our own intrests.. In a war vs a millitary..we won in the first week.. Now we are taking care of our original objectives.. setting up a viable puppet govt. PERIOD!!! In every war there is a winner and loser.. So Iraq and Afg. won the war?? I hope your just spouting off and not that stupid!

No, that is not at all how it is in Iraq.

The US invaded and occupied Iraq illegally, and the Iraqi people want you out of their country.

The entire world is pouring aid into Iraq, which goes straight to the Iraqui people (that you call insurgents)..

The US has not in seven years of warfare been able to control and dominate Iraq, and never will, while the rest of the world is pouring money, food, medical aid, training, manpower, weapons and explosives into Iraq.

This is not 160,000+ front line battle troops against a few civilian insurgents. If it was, the US would have steam rollered into Iraq and have total control there in maybe a week.

But No, SEVEN YEARS of fighting, and Americans continue to die there every single day. Once you guys realize you are fighting against the whole world in Iraq, you will come to realize that you cannot win there.

Even former allies of America like Canada, and Australia are in Iraq helping the Iraqi people put Americans into body bags. Morale in Iraq is now so low for US forces, that more Americans are suiciding there than dying from combat.

If the twenty eight nations that now have military in Iraq ever pulled out, and all the world aid stopped, America would have control of Iraq in a few days. That is never going to happen.

Unfortunately the US media never mentions any of this aid going to Iraq, or the twenty eight nations that have military in Iraq repairing what America blows up. Ameicans stupidly believe all these nations are part of some combined military force led by the US !!

Do an internet search, you will find all about what foreign military are in Iraq right now, and how NONE OF THEM are being fired upon or taking casualties.

America is the terrorist enemy in Iraq, and "we" the rest of the World will drive you out of Iraq.
Wait and see !!

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind

Yea maybe we shouldn't have stopped Hitlers' massacre of the jews because you know it wasn't any of our business.

[edit on 25-5-2010 by Alien Mind]

Because Hitler only massacred the Jews and you personally there to see him do it... stop repeating propaganda. We can see through you and your Khazar friends.

posted on May, 25 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Meh.

I figure the Mullahs' are getting trouble from the Iranian people, and nothing helps to consolidate power like an angry enemy moving troops and ships around your Country.

When we need a distraction, "I'm Mad-in-the-head" will come up with some absurd comment as if he had nothing to worry about.

I really hope we never invade since the PEOPLE of Iran are good folks and have no ill will towards us -- both our governments suck, however, so who knows? I'm not going to lose sleep over this because we've been "massing a military front" for many years now. If we "massed" any more troops, someone would have to be sitting in the Ayatollah's lap.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join