It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Begins Massive Military Build Up Around Iran

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Fast escalation ahead!

Iran's president calls Tehran declaration on fuel swap "last chance "

TEHRAN, May 26 (Xinhua) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said Wednesday that Tehran's trilateral nuclear fuel swap declaration is the last opportunity for the West to resolve Iran's nuclear case, the local satellite Press TV reported. "There are no excuses left as Tehran declaration is the best opportunity. We have taken important steps," President Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying as he addressed a crowd in Iran's central city of Kerman on Wednesday.

news.xinhuanet.com...

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
reply to post by Logarock

All i can say is you are too blind to recognise a crusade.

You do realise that after Iran and North Korea have been conquered, It will be the likes of Venezuela, Syria, Cuba, Libya, Pakistan etc that will be the next targets.

But in your blindness you are condoning the killing of Millions, And the world will eventually end up being ran by a corporation.....Rothschild inc.

I thought about an intelligent responce to this but cant think of any.

Kim with nukes? Kim...with ...nukes? And you are worring about what?

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Logarock]

posted on May, 26 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by Silver Shadow

We are now looking out for our own intrests.. In a war vs a millitary..we won in the first week.. Now we are taking care of our original objectives.. setting up a viable puppet govt. PERIOD!!! In every war there is a winner and loser.. So Iraq and Afg. won the war?? I hope your just spouting off and not that stupid!

No, that is not at all how it is in Iraq.

The US invaded and occupied Iraq illegally, and the Iraqi people want you out of their country.

Iraq was liberated from a nut job gas boy...mass grave DJ jamin....they hung him on to long of a rope....should have let him twitch a while....struggle for air like the Kruds he gassed...

[edit on 26-5-2010 by Logarock]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Iraq was not liberated, it was INVADED and OCCUPIED by an American terrorist force.

The Iraqis want you out of there. You are not liberators but invaders.

That is why they are still sniping and road bombing you.

Twenty eight foreign nations now have military in Iraq as GUESTS.
They are not being sniped and road bombed by the Iraqis, only Americans are being sniped and road bombed.

If you want a real shock, find out what the Canadian military are doing in Iraq right now, and have been doing for seven years.

Canada has not carried out a single combat mission against insurgents.
Canada are not in any way involved in any joint US/Canadian military operations.
Canada are helping to rebuild Iraq and supplying humanitarian aid.
Canada are providing aid and assistance directly to the insurgents.
Canada has not suffered a single combat death in Iraq.

In other Words, Canada is helping your enemy in Iraq 100% and helping terrorist America occupy Iraq 0%.

Twenty other nations including Australia are right beside Canada in what they are doing rebuilding Iraq.

To Americans, rebuilding Iraq means blowing things up, shooting people, torture, rape and plunder.

To the rest of the world, rebuilding Iraq means providing food, medical aid, money, training, and replacing what America destroys.

Since Britain completely withdrew, NOBODY are allies of terrorist America anymore in Iraq or anywhere else.

Get it through your head.

The entire world is now against America in Iraq, not just a few civilian insurgents.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The title of this thread is "US begins massive build up around Iran".

But notice it is only the US, no other nation is involved in this build up.
No other foreign government wants anything to do with it.

There is no longer crazy talk about "the coalition of the willing" or "the US led coalition" or the "US led Western alliance".
Where are all the foreign ships ??
There will be none.

The US will once again be all alone in this next new unfolding military disaster.

[edit on 27/5/2010 by Silver Shadow]

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   

With just one aircraft carrier in proximity to Iran, the Nobel peace prize winner has decided to send a clear message that peace will no longer be tolerated, and has decided to increase the US aircraft carrier presence in the region by a 400-500% CAGR.

yeah !

well Hittler was nominated twice and the guy that invented dynmite also won the award.

en.wikipedia.org...

Anyway why invade Iran when you can just take over BP or Shell because this is what i think is going on with BP just now and i think i'm the only person in the world to be saying this and this is why permits were not released to clean up the oil slick.

They might try to provoke Iran knowing they have some of them torpedo that do something like 400mph under water and the fleet can not defend against that type of attack making the fleet useless and the american military want more cash to build a new fleet plus they get the excuse to nuke Iran.

From the water
en.wikipedia.org...
From the air
en.wikipedia.org...

Do not forget who is attacking who here and follow the money

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I thought about an intelligent responce to this but cant think of any.

Then if your incapable of giving an intelligent response, why reply at all ?

Further why are you worried about North Korea having nukes !.

When America is the only country shown to have nukes and used them on another country !!!

And when America is the only country aggressively invading other countries !!!

Seriously, Open your eyes, America has over 5000 nukes...Do you seriously think the likes of North Korea could ever be a threat to you.

Nuclear weapons for any small country can only be a Deterrent, Making other countries think twice about invading them.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:10 AM
link   
The end is nigh! Prepare yourselves for the reckoning! Judgement is at hand!

lol sry Its just I always wanted to say that.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrwrinkleintime
..... So many on here asking " what's Obama gonna do, What's Obama gonna do? " He is gonna do exactly what the Powers that put him in office command him to do... Do you folks actually think he is making any decisions besides who to party with and where to hide and smoke ? ... Bet he is not allowed to even make those..... There is no way that he has the knowledge to be moving an Armed Force anywhere...

You mean like grandad bush trading with the enermy during WWII and then not only does his son become president but his granson too and marvin bush being in charge of security on 9/11 for the twin towers.

Where did all the money come from to arm Germany in the 1930's

Just how stupid do you have to be not to see none of this happens by accident and do you think you can defend against bio-weapons and for all i know these agents may already be carried by nanotech zombies.

nextbigfuture.com...

Keep poking that bees nest and they are going to bite you.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
American Drones Crash into Bushehr Reactor, Iran

dont know if true its from debka file

Russia deploys air defense missile systems in Georgia's breakaway Abkhazia region

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Who the hell made usa world police! makes me mad
but in all honesty why bother in another country why invade/liberate whatever when our own countries have enough problems.

it's like Australia sending our forces over, what a waste of life. i say defend our own borders perfect our own country. Who are we to say what is right and what is wrong

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I don't know what your problem is shadow? but last time I checked and I was in iraq we served with the canada and the uk and the aussies doing joint strike missions every day even right now? so who are you talking about? you sound like a taliban spin jockie? canadans have never died? have you not even read any one else post they have so have uk so have assies you are a lier and you either work for or a part of your freedom fighter. and I was there.. they kill more of their own people than us. they are in the middle of a civil war. I don't care what the news says I was boots on ground. I can see with my own eyes.. its not just us dieing out there is every one but hell mostly they blow each other away so we don't have too dum dum... and I know my spell sucks..

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I do believe I have read in history that the Russians had tried to invade Turtle Island many years ago .I think I remember that they lost 4 of their 5 ships and barley escaped .
Here is a scenario for ya....US and most of their allies defence's are on foreign space. It could end up being a duck shoot. After the dust and smoke clears , how well would US be able to defend its homeland? Don't forget,most if not all men and equipment would have suffered much and many casualties . War is a racket as SB would say. Sombody plans on winning and they usually do.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
so...you title this "massive military build up" but then you back that up by saying "one air craft carrier"

Are you serious?

Or just trolling for stars?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

I do remember hearing about 3 canadians being killed by US friendly fire at the start of the afganstan war .

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
we gonna finally tap dat ass now?

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
well, look at it this way - with our "Massive" fleet of one carrier...at least if we go to war, we'll finally know who it is that we're fighting against.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
My guess is that Israel will do the striking and this one carrier is just there to keep the straight open.

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by wylee
Get ready for a false flag attack.

Is all this really necessary?... Didn't Barry win the Nobel Peace Prize. What happen to Hope and Change?...

The Bankster Reform bill passed. Now the Fed has no restrictions on what it can put on the balance sheets ie unlimited debt to central banks to fund wars (mass global population reduction)

Germany has sent a battleship in with our carrier group, so they will be dragged into this when Iran blows up our carrier group after we or Israel attacks.

And who says Pakistan is going to stay out of this. Or more importantly China or Russia.

And that's just one side of Asia. We still have over 25k troops in South Korea.

Oil spill, Euro crashing, World War, what's next friggin bird flu?.. Gabriel blowing his Horn?...

[edit on 21-5-2010 by wylee]

Funny you should mention what's next, apparently there is this new superbug that's resistant to the strongest anti-biotics urging the world to be "Vigilant"

posted on Aug, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ctankep
Funny you should mention what's next,

Whats next...we be clappin dem cheeks cuzzz.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join