It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plum Island

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Plum Island

www.sgra-media.org

Plum Island is located just 12 miles off the coast of Connecticut and approximately 1 mile from the Long Island shoreline. Many people pass it by daily but hardly anyone takes notice of the warning signs, billboards announcing that trespassers will be shot, and no fishing signs that surround the island. In fact, most people have no idea of the facility that exists on the island, or about the controversial history of what has been - and still is - going on there. This small pork-chop-shaped island is home to some of the deadliest diseases on earth and is at the top of the list for most dangerou
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Seems like this medical experimentation island could be responsible for leaking Lyme's disease and the West Nile Virus onto our population...Is this really a surprise? No, not really. I just can't believe I've never heard of this place. Looks like another government coverup going on right under our noses.

www.sgra-media.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by couscousforzeuszeus

Can anyone give us a Google Earth shot?
I can't use Google Earth.

Thanks tons - Oh, and this is a GREAT find!
I'm looking into it more now!

S&F

peace

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by couscousforzeuszeus

In fact if you ever watched silence of the lambs it feature in that film. When agent starling is tasked with tricking lecter into a deal she offers him one day a year walking around plumb island. He smirks and says plumb island animal research facility. Charming. Lol. Always remember that bit.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Please use the search box in the upper right hand of the page. You will find that there are many threads regarding Plum Island.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
ect…
Violator1 out.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just occurred to me that the gov't and military might have moved everything from area 51 to here? nah...probably not. But still, that's crazy I've never heard of it, then again I've never heard of Iron Mountain until a week ago and I live less than forty miles away...

Thanks tho!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
So I am really curious how they stop birds from going in and out of that island (besides them dieing when they get there).

I can see a bird flying in, and getting infected, and then spreading it all over the place.

If all this is true, I hope it is a lot more safer than it sounds.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this thread. Although you have been reminded that there are other threads on this subject, I have been lurking and a member of ATS for over 3 years and have never seen a thread on this subject. I have heard of it though, from Silence of the Lambs, but I did not know it was real. Again thanks!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
So I am really curious how they stop birds from going in and out of that island (besides them dieing when they get there).

I can see a bird flying in, and getting infected, and then spreading it all over the place.

If all this is true, I hope it is a lot more safer than it sounds.

Maybe thats the whole point in th island, given its location, they possibly rely on birds and insect transporting new diseases...afterall the pharm companies have gotta make their mego-money like all the other 'elites'...

It makes me sick just thinking about the joke that society and the human species has become

new topics

top topics

join