It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skinwalker Ranch (again,again)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ok, so I know you guys are probably sick of hearing about this, and you would like to all beat me with a lead pipe right now, but I need all the information you have on Skinwalker Ranch. I don't care if its what type of rock is located on it, I want to know everything to the last miniscule detail.

I only am so interested in this because I live less than 3 hours away (South Jordan to be more specific), and Im planning to take a trip down there from July 16th to the 18th (if I can get permission, if not I'll find a hotel in the area and just go take pictures and such during the day).

So even though you may hate me for it, tell me everything you can.

Much love, sorry for being redundant

-SS

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I remember reading a book about the place, it was like a fictional scifi horror film. Although there has been some strange happenings there, whether paranormal, dimensional, or people trying to sell a story it's an interesting topic. As far as you wanting people to tell you about it, and since you even said it's probably been talked about, use the search function and I'm sure you will be occupied for weeks. Again, search function
Good luck!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sikmike620

Oh I've used it many a times. But not many people seem to know much about it, and I don't like having to go through 20 pages of a thread just to find out nothing lol.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I understand it was purchased by Bigelow Aerospace but I think the source was Wikipedia so double check.

I just recently heard about it so the super basics are supposedly some sort astral vortex exists there and extra-terrestrial being(s) come through. Don't know much else.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Try here.

There is a couple members here that have visited the ranch a few times.I'll try to dig up their user names for you.

Edit:I'm pretty sure hii_98 and theutahbigfoothunter have been there.I remember reading a thread where they had some weird experiences there.It was an awesome read.

[edit on 20-5-2010 by crowpruitt]

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Still Searching

A lot of people on the interwebs say Skinwalker Ranch is a [Hoax] but I've never been there so I can't say for sure. If you're expecting a bunch of weird # then you're probably going to experience weird #, that's usually the way it works.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I remember hearing an interview about the place. The ranch owner was bragging to someone about his prize bulls that he owned. At that moment they heard some noise and ran over to the bull pen to see what was going on, all the bulls had disappeared. After looking they found the bulls were STUFFED into a trailer like sardines. They were something like 2000 pounds each and were maneuvered by SOMETHING into a small trailer within seconds....NOW THATS CREEPY

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
As a matter of fact I believe hii_98 has a website about the ranch.

www.skinwalkerranch.org...

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

That thread I have read. It has alot on it, I just feel like I need to know more lol. But if you can find more do let me know, it would be much appreciated.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Ah, thank you yet again. That site is pretty helpful, though I'm not completely sure about some of the content lol.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'd like to know more about this skin walker ranch. Is there any documantires about this?

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Still Searching.....

Do what I did.....

Buy the book!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af657a2a2904.jpg[/atsimg]

www.amazon.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

I heard it's been dormant for some time but I bet if the right kind of person was there it would eventually become active

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I read the book that was posted a couple replies up - Really interesting, not only is it a place where there are supposedly UFO's, there are also BigFoot sightings. There were even talks in the book about the military presence that has been around that area for years underground, please let us know how your trip goes!

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I read the book that was posted a couple replies up - Really interesting, not only is it a place where there are supposedly UFO's, there are also BigFoot sightings. There were even talks in the book about the military presence that has been around that area for years underground, please let us know how your trip goes!

Ziggyproductions05.....

I agree.....there’s some very bizarre stuff in that book.

For example.....

The reports of the ”mile wide” UFO’s are particularly interesting & incongruous with the ranch subject matter.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Do you ever research any of the topics you post replies to? You do realize that when you post such silly replies you make yourself look quite dumb.

Skinwalker Ranch isn't your average 'camp fire' ghost story. If you read up on it further you will realize there is a very good reason why hundreds of thousands of dollars in research money has been spent and many skilled scientists hired by the company that owns the land to investigate the phenomenon.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

yeah that book was very, very interesting. I wish i still had a copy to skim over to remember some facts. Whatever was at the ranch seemed to be a benevelont force. There are orb sightings, but these orbs seem to be dangerious and can supposedly liquify things.

Also, I find it interesting that Bigelow Aerospace bought the place according to above poster Thermo Klein - Wasnt there a thread recently about them involving some sort of UFO technology or cover up?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jocko Flocko
reply to post by cripmeister

Do you ever research any of the topics you post replies to? You do realize that when you post such silly replies you make yourself look quite dumb.

Skinwalker Ranch isn't your average 'camp fire' ghost story. If you read up on it further you will realize there is a very good reason why hundreds of thousands of dollars in research money has been spent and many skilled scientists hired by the company that owns the land to investigate the phenomenon.

Jocko Flocko.....

I sort of agree with you and cripmeister here.

The occurrences described in the more bizarre reports were never really experienced or observed by the “scientific” crews.

Knapp suggested that it could have been the “scientific” observation processes & the lack of “empathy” or “receptiveness” that contributed to this.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggyproductions05

ziggyproductions05.....

yeah that book was very, very interesting. I wish i still had a copy to skim over to remember some facts. Whatever was at the ranch seemed to be a benevelont force. There are orb sightings, but these orbs seem to be dangerious and can supposedly liquify things.

Yes.....there were some very bizarre orb occurrences described in the book.

Also, I find it interesting that Bigelow Aerospace bought the place according to above poster Thermo Klein - Wasnt there a thread recently about them involving some sort of UFO technology or cover up?

Yes.....here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join