It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace: An Alien Connection!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Something does not convince me.
There are strange purchases, strange donations and strange governmental assignments that leave me very perplexed between Bigelow Aerospace Group, MUFON, Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies (BAASS), Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and NASA.

www.bigelowaerospace.com...

Bigelow Aerospace know "something" that we don't know?

Is Bigelow Aerospace an "Shadow Society" of other Governmental Institutions involved in Extraterrestrial Issue?

Bigelow Aerospace has donated million dollars to the MUFON. www.rense.com... Why?

The Bigelow Aerospace Group has been taken in charge from the FAA to receive UFOs reports from the civil pilots and the air traffic controllers. www.faa.gov... Why?

The Bigelow Aerospace has agreements whit NASA (satellites to support the life in space and Base on the Moon and Mars). Why?

Foto NASA: Robert Bigelow (3rd from left) with Ames Mars rover.

This effectively makes the Bigelow Group the greater and official US investigators of UFO events. By all accounts Bigelow Aerospace regard UFOs as real and possibly, if not probably, alien in origin. And maybe Bigelow’s goal is nothing less than an “Alien Reengineering Project.”

Then follow the money and connecting the dots.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Antor]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
very good!, I'm liking this...I'm liking this.
gonna hit up some contacts in one of the alphabet soup agencies (my dad)
see what he can tell me about the Bigelows.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting. Bizarre that they would be donating to MUFON. Hope you can give us more.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
This is very intriguing

This being a visible example of the military industrial complex in action, and may be one way to get some evidence of non human technology..
One drawback to that is them having spooks on the inside and being able to go after whistleblowers or investigators while avoiding the need to observe any laws and get away with it...

I am certainly going to research this angle a lot further,
and thanks for posting

+17 more 
posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Antor

Robert Bigelow is simply a well cashed entrepreneur that takes ET & the paranormal seriously. He's willing to pump money into fringe sciences (remember NIDS?) that no one else is prepared to. We should feel thankful that this guy is around trying to legitimize and advance these fields of research.

He has no alien connections whatsoever. That's utter crap! Sorry!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

If there were any alien connection you certainly wouldn't know about it because it would be classified of course, and another thing, Bigelow isn't stupid either; The reason they are gaining success is because they are playing by the rules. There are very strict systems and rules for military contractors as I'm sure you are aware..
Coming out and declaring any alien connection is crap or nonsense is just your opinion because you are on a "need to know" basis, and you don't need to know!

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Bigelow isn't stupid either

At least we can agree on one thing!

IRM

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm interested in learning more about BAASS.

However, one possible conclusion is that if they are underwriting and teaming with MUFON, it would seem unlikely that they would have secret sources that are better informed than MUFON.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Very interesting. Bizarre that they would be donating to MUFON. Hope you can give us more.

No, not at all bizarre. Think about it.

Bigelow to MUFON: Hey MUFON, how would you like us to donate millions of $ to you?

MUFON: Yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!

Bigelow: OK, here ya go! Squillions of $ for ya!

MUFON: Thanks very much!

Bigelow: No problem...only thing is, we want our people running things, to make sure our ONGOING donations of squillions of $ get's put to the right useage..OK?

MUFON: (pant...pant...sluuurrrrp...yeah yeah! Anything you say Mr. Bigelow SIR!

And that's why, they are heavy donors to MUFON...control.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

Very good point, should have thought of that

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Ahh..it's only my point of view. Could be wrong, but multimillion $ companies don't usually give away umpteen millions, unless there was something in it for them.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
There is always the possibility of the MUFON thing being a good smokescreen..it sure would provide the perfect cover..pure speculation, but it sure is an oddity they donated so much money..

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
'Lake Erie Lights' Videographer Claims Coercion By Bigelow Operative

I was contacted by a colleague, Roger A. Briggs, who stated in a memo that something was afoot in the recent Lake Erie UFO sightings near Cleveland, Ohio. Eugene Erlikh had been videotaping the UFO's for several weeks and had posted his findings on YouTube. Subsequently, the national media became interested...thus, MUFON figured they had better get involved as well. MUFON assigned Tom Wertmen to Eugene Erlikh's case. MUFON's first determination was that this was the planet Venus, but they finally concluded that Eugene was filming aircraft coming in and out over Lake Erie from Hopkins-Cleveland International Airport. MUFON's Tom Wertmen alleged he corroborated with unnamed air traffic controllers at the airport, but no names or references were given. Was the FAA possibly involved?

Friday night on The Alien Agenda radio, both Eugene Erlikh and Michael Lee Hill were featured on the show. Both had filmed unknown multicolored orb/craft over Lake Erie and coincidentally live within 5 minutes of each other in Cleveland. Michael's videos go further back to 2006 and Eugene's are more recent. On April 6, 2010 Michael and Eugene unknowingly and simultaneously filmed similar multicolored orb/craft on the same night and at the same time or within minutes of each other. Both videographers made this discovery just yesterday as well.

According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

MUFON State Director Admits to 'Misleading the Public'

More Bloggers Jump Into MUFON Debate

Press Release Proves MUFON and Feds Connected

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The alien head that is pointed out on the bottom of the webpage indicates that his site or server is pwered by Alienware Computer Systems. You make a valid arguement but don't overreach on that regard.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Whoever made the website for the Biglow folks could have had a warped since of humor and simply added the alien logo to the website. Just to see folks reaction.

Or like other so-called secret societies do put stuff out in plain view for all to see. If its visibile then it can't be secret. Misdirection folks its an old game.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Medieval1028
According to Erlikh, at approximately 6:45pm EST, on Thursday night (April 8, 2010) a private telephone call came into his residence. Eugene answered and the man on the other end assumed to know it was Eugene and called him by name. The man identified himself as a member of Bigelow Aerospace Advanced Space Studies. He did give his name and email that is, in fact, linked to the BAASS.ORG domain name. He asked Eugene a number of questions pertaining to the sightings over Lake Erie. The man then demanded Eugene give up the exact coordinates of the location the lights are appearing. When Eugene questioned the man, he stated he knew the lights were not terrestrial or from this planet and there's big money involved in obtaining that technology. He instructed Eugene to email him the coordinates. Eugene immediately hung up the telephone.

This makes no sense at all.

The alleged BAASS representative knows enough to know that the lights aren't from this planet but needs to get the coordinates from the witness?

There's "big money" to be made in obtaining the technology and he's farting around on the phone with some kid in Euclid a month after the story breaks instead of putting some of these alleged millions into action on the ground at the scene?

Neither Hill nor Erlikh nor anyone else has done any sort of organized investigation into this such as was done by Wertman and MUFON so the only rebuttal available is ad hom innuendo.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Wondering
very good!, I'm liking this...I'm liking this.
gonna hit up some contacts in one of the alphabet soup agencies (my dad)
see what he can tell me about the Bigelows.

I am probably going to go out on a limb here (that I am really hesitant about going, but due to so many misconceptions I feel a need to shed a little light as to how things BASICALLY happen on the inside). Not meaning any disrespect but I have been involved with (both active duty assigned to joint special operations command that worked very closely with CIA/DIA field agents in the USCENTCOM AOR, and as a "civilian" once I retired last year with a company named Lockheed supporting J2 Intel operations at a large military command), and I will tell you that.....THAT subject (in addition to many others for example while working with CIA in the field for example, the intel analysts that would correlate/disseminate gathered HUMIT/SIGINT/ETC were NEVER permitted to know the field officers identity. If they needed any kind of further amplifying info, they would either need to go through me, or another liaison), I guess what I am saying is that even though I have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly/FULL SIPR/JWICS access, and have been involved in that community for a better part of my adult life....there was and currently are MANY MANY protocols/operations that I HAVE NO CLUE about, NOR could I get a clue if I even tried.

It is called "compartmentalization" for a reason. So unless your dad truly is a breed apart from everyone else, I seriously doubt whether or not he could positively, or even remotely be able to confirm anything. Again no disrespect, just wanting to shed some light and offer a small glimpse as to what really happens on the inside so that ALL OF US on here that WANT to seek and find the truth can better gauge which sources they could better trust/accept as they conduct their own research.

Just my .02.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Newbomb Turk]

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Do they have armed guards at the company doors.
If not then they have nothing.
When the government goes secret they pump up security.
What is in the box a radio control flier or free energy generator.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
reply to post by Antor

Robert Bigelow is simply a well cashed entrepreneur that takes ET & the paranormal seriously. He's willing to pump money into fringe sciences (remember NIDS?) that no one else is prepared to. We should feel thankful that this guy is around trying to legitimize and advance these fields of research.

He has no alien connections whatsoever. That's utter crap! Sorry!

IRM

I have always admired Mr Bigelow for establishing and financing NIDS it was a great effort in trying to answer some of the more obvious phenomena like triangle UFO's and the Skinwalker Ranch.

Although there was no conclusive answers in the end it did add more reliable data to the puzzles and made interesting reading, I say props to him.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb TurkI guess what I am saying is that even though I have a TS/SCI Full Scope Poly/FULL SIPR/JWICS access, and have been involved in that community for a better part of my adult life....there was and currently are MANY MANY protocols/operations that I HAVE NO CLUE about, NOR could I get a clue if I even tried.

I love the guys that want you fish around on SIPRNET or JWICS for UFO info. Not only would I not have access to it, I don't fark around randomly on there.

Well, I do like Intellipedia. We got a shovel way back when. Might get a mug this year. It's what we know.

On the other hand, you have to admit, you hear things out of channels that you can't corroborate but are mighty interesting sometimes. I have enough "this ain't no s--t" stories to write a Corso book, but it's likely that 3/4 of it is military legend instead of truth. Sort of like Corso's book.

edit to add:

Ever had a DIA field guy try to pump you for info? Huntsville is rife with them. We used to go to the HH Wellness Center gym, it's full of missile maggots and contractors. We used to talk about work while we were there, occasionally, and we acquired this guy named Ted who somehow followed us one machine behind or in the sauna. Ted was ok, but seemed a bit blank. You couldn't get much out of him, but man he was great at asking YOU questions. Had a USMA ring. Ted left his membership card out, we got his last name and did a bit of poking around. Ted was a DIA field guy, not DIA/MSIC as he had said! So the next time in the sauna, I leaned over to Ted and said, "Ted, the issue here is that you're a spook", which got a deer-in-the-headlights thing, and it didn't help that I was able to recount a nice precis of his military career. He had thought we were double nought spies pumping the missile maggots for details, and we thought he was trying to pump US for info. Thus do we go around in non-productive loops at times, I guess.

second edit to add:

A couple of us used to belong to the Huntsville area MUFON "incognito". The general area is a target rich environment if ever there was one, and the MUFON never ran across anything worth a second glance. Except that once that they nearly found something from MSFC/Redstone, which is another story.

Having gone on a number of their "investigations" and "UFO spotting parties" etc, I can say if they're typical of most MUFON chapters, then there's not much chance of Bigelow getting anything back from his investment in the form of alien technology.

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Bedlam]

[edit on 15-5-2010 by Bedlam]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join