It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigelow Aerospace: An Alien Connection!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Newbomb Turk

Originally posted by ZeroGhost

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by ZeroGhostRead Lt Col Corso's Day After Roswell to see how well that worked for tech we already take for granted. Bigelow just wants some of that.

Corso's book was a joke. It reminded me a bit of that recent thread where Judy Falkskog was claiming that radio telescopes received UV - Corso wasn't much better versed technically than "Dr Judy" - a lot of the book is nonsense.

Wherever you get your information, you should check for opinions based on opinions.

Although there where omissions and alterations by the author Bill Burnes the core is true. I think, with all due respect, the joke is on whomever your basing your opinion on.

ZG

FWIW I too vouch for Col. Corso. The man was legit, and I encourage any and all that are quickly inclined to denounce that fact to further their research some more and actually learn about the military command intelligence structure, as well as chain of command and operations protocols (i.e. the duties and responsibilities of officer's in charge, department heads, deputy directors, etc..). THEN once you understand that, and THEN research that man and his claims again....anything is possible for disinfo (trust me I know this), BUT IMO HE was the biggest/closest thing resembling disclosure that this country has ever had....unless this latest news of the 80 year old legislature coming forward with the President Eisenhower briefing documents proves to be legit. And even then I am still standing by Col. Corso's information as I believe it to be that credible.

Mu .02

I completely agree with you on this point,

actually learn about the military command intelligence structure, as well as chain of command and operations protocols (i.e. the duties and responsibilities of officer's in charge, department heads, deputy directors, etc..). THEN once you understand that, and THEN research that man and his claims again....anything is possible for disinfo (trust me I know this),

and after reading this book (only halfway through because I got a bit paranoid) the first week it was out it was his knowledge of explaining how the military chain of command works, is what deepened what I suspected for a long time.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by hiii_98
I've heard conflicting stories but the loudest is that it is the NSA who is pulling the strings (of course the other is CIA)...

lets just say project bluebook is very much alive nowadays but with alot less accountability and visability.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by hiii_98]

I can't imagine either of them - NSA is very focused on its mission. I know that movies (Enemy of the State was particularly atrocious) tend to depict the NSA as being some sort of enforcement branch, but they're not. They have developmental staff for supercomputing, crypto and signals intercept. Lots of them. They have some field level staff, but most of the field work is done by a joint services military group. There's LOTS of analysts that go over data. They even run the Ft Meade police force. But UFO research isn't anything I've ever heard of, and while no-one much knows everything that goes on there, it would be way out of character.

CIA might get into it if there was intel to be gathered outside the US, (or drugs to sell to them) but as far as CIA's technical development staff goes a lot of it is done by contractor these days.

Navy and USAF are your more likely candidates, as both have/had active UFO projects, your project Bluebook being one. Army might be involved if your little aliens had something communicable and we thought it might be worth using against Arabs. DARPA would be a good bet. DIA would hand something like that over to SAIC if it could get a hand on it. Hell, if it yielded something amenable to an engineering application, I could get "other funding" stroked out of the non-itemized pot at Redstone.

But when I hear someone saying that some hush-hush thing is under the aegis of the NSA and it's not crypto or sigint, I always figure they're bogus and using the name of the NSA as a boogeyman for the uninformed.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
and after reading this book (only halfway through because I got a bit paranoid) the first week it was out it was his knowledge of explaining how the military chain of command works, is what deepened what I suspected for a long time.

I only got about halfway through, myself. Not because of paranoia, but because it was so bogus I couldn't read any more of it. Sort of like trying to read "Digital Fortress", I only got about halfway through that one, too.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM this past Sunday addressed what was said, this was not about the Skinwalker Ranch at all, there were no deaths, mutilations or injuries of any kind, the debunker's and people who like to make things up took off on this story. George Knapp did an investigative report on the Skinwalker Ranch and spend some time there a few years back. There is nothing presently going on there, Bob Bigalow does not have an investigative team there. If things start happening in the future he would more then likely sent a team. There is activity going on in the area which has happened for years and is well known.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

George Knapp is bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement with NIDS which is now under the umbrella of and owned by Bigelow Aerospace. Also Coast to Coast was originally owned by Bigelow. Sounds like Knapp had a call from Bigelow who is probably doing damage control. I bet Bigelow never thought that his one little quote would ripple out so far. As for the source of Knapp's NDA check out Johnny Anonymous's interview with him on ATS. It is the last question of the interview. I don't have the link, sorry, but I heard it live and it was the question I submitted for Johnny to ask, if Knapp was still bound by the NDA and Knapp said that he was and I also know Vallee is bound too, I'll give a source for Vallee's NDA if it is requested.

The C2C show was pure damage control imho,

STM

A lot of edits for clarification.

[edit on 6/22/2010 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
George Knapp on Coast to Coast AM this past Sunday addressed what was said, this was not about the Skinwalker Ranch at all, there were no deaths, mutilations or injuries of any kind, the debunker's and people who like to make things up took off on this story. George Knapp did an investigative report on the Skinwalker Ranch and spend some time there a few years back. There is nothing presently going on there, Bob Bigalow does not have an investigative team there. If things start happening in the future he would more then likely sent a team. There is activity going on in the area which has happened for years and is well known.

are you freaking joking me/!??! there are teams of scientists there all the time and 24 hour security teams consisting of 4 security members patroling the ranch, all of whom have top secret prior clearances. (also all now retired from the military)

Please tell me exactly what George said or a link to the podcast i need to hear this for myself.

"There is nothing presently going on there, Bob Bigalow does not have an investigative team there."

TOTAL LIES AND I WANT TO HEAR THE CURRENT AUDIO CLIP OF KNAPP SAYING THIS. If things pan out you guys will see in the near future myself and others on TV with some major news and proof to back our claims up.

[edit on 22-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

George Knapp is bound by a Non-Disclosure Agreement with NIDS which is now under the umbrella of and owned by Bigelow Aerospace. Also Coast to Coast was originally owned by Bigelow

entirely true Knapp is bound by a NDA from Bigelow (like everyone else connected to Bigelow). Trust me Knapp has for years been Bigelows spin man, he's better at what he does in relation to the media than any of Bigelows other more nefarious employees. I'm alittle perturbed by this for multiple reasons and it shoots a major red flag if this is what Knapp is claiming... George does ALOT more work for Bigelow than he would have any of us believe and i'm not making this up. As I said before the truth of all this should hopefully come out yet later this year. Also since Knapp is a host on Coast 2 Coast of course that show is tainted as well in regards to this one topic...it also makes a perfect source to feed BAASS with new paranormal encounters around the US to investigate (along with MUFON, the FAA, and NUFORC which all feed BAASS)

quote by SEENTOOMUCH

Also, when Johnny Anonymous had a live interview with George Knapp on ATS (the George Knapp who wrote a book about his Skinwalker experiences) Johnny asked him at the very last of the interview if he was still bound by the Non-Disclosure Agreement and he said "yes". In other words we haven't heard the whole story of the Skinwalker Ranch yet

[edit on 22-6-2010 by hiii_98]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hiii_98

Here is the link to Knapps Sunday show from June 20, 2010, he talks about it in the first hour...

www.yousendit.com...

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
thank u for the link downloading now. Appreciate it

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
You actually think an aerospace startup would donate a million dollars to MUFON? They are probably losing money by the pantload until they actually start launching vehicles into space, and even then it would be some time before they were in the black, if ever. They likely don't have a million dollars to donate to anyone.

Sigh.... I was going to read the full thread but this one stopped me...

1) Robert Bigelow is a billionaire who made his money on the Budget Rent ta suite chain in Las Vegas... he has lots of money

2) He donated 4 million dollars to UNLV for a paranormal study course

November 10, 2002. A few years ago Robert Bigelow, a wealthy Las Vegas businessman, endowed the Chair of Consciousness Studies at the University of Nevada at Las Vegas. He gave nearly $4 million to UNLV to teach courses on such subjects as dreams, meditation, hypnosis, out-of-body experiences, telepathy, and the ever-popular subject among college students, drug-induced altered states of consciousness. Charles Tart was hired as the first director of the program. Raymond Moody was his successor in 1998. At that time Moody said

Source

3) As Sherpa mentioned he bought the infamous Skinwalker Ranch and formed NIDS

National Institute of Discovery Science (NIDS) The National Institute of Discovery Science (usually referred to by the acronym NIDS) is a scientific organisation formed by billionaire Robert Bigelow with the express purpose of studying 'frontier' topics such as UFOs and the paranormal. The NIDS scientific advisory board boasts personages of the calibre of Jacques Vallee and Hal Puthoff. NIDS became extremely well-known during its secretive (and thus controversial) investigation of the so-called Skinwalker Ranch. However, the organisation has conducted many other investigations, on subjects from cattle mutilation to black triangles.

You see Jacques Vallee and Hal Puthoff mentioned. Hal Puthoff shows up in a lot of my research
He is kinda like the smoking man in XFiles

www.thelivingmoon.com...

See also the DIA connection that links back to remote viewing Project Stargate
www.thelivingmoon.com...

4) He has no love for NASA... his term for NASA is "No Access to Space for Americans"

My own private space station
Robert Bigelow has his funding priorities straight: Orbiting cruise ships and paranormal research.
www.salon.com...

5) Because NASA refused to launch his Genesis Modules he went to Russia to do that. He had planned to build a launch site here in Vegas, but we lose out now. Bigelow Aerospace has booked a Dnepr booster under contract with ISC Kosmotras, a Russian and Ukrainian rocket-for-hire company. Genesis II was successfully launched from the Kosmotras Space and Missile Complex near the town of Yasny on June 28, 2007.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Two of the Genesis modules are currently being tracked on my website. It also shows ISS and Hubble position

Tracking

6) Robert Bigelow was involved in the MISTY stealth satellite program, launched from a classified Shuttle mission

In late 2004, right about the time that some U.S. lawmakers publicly unveiled a previously classified $9.5 billion program to build satellites that orbit the Earth undetected from the ground, Robert Bigelow, hotel entrepreneur and founder of Bigelow Aerospace, submitted a patent application for a satellite that proposed to do just that. Bigelow’s patent, filed in November 2004 and approved a year later, follows a dozen or so previously filed inventions back to the early 1960s. Each outlined methods that could reduce or eliminate the optical and radar signatures that could be used to track, identify and determine the orbital parameters of a satellite from the ground.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

7) Robert and his wife are really nice people

edit on 4-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Great thread. I'd like to share some of my thoughts on aerospace companies and UFOs. It was originally posted on the Australian UFO blog at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

"In earlier posts I looked at information I'd come across regarding aerospace companies and UFO research. I am going to continue my wanderings through this area, in this post.

In the 1966-1970 era, Dr Robert M Wood, working for the McDonnell-Douglas aviation company, ran a project which looked at the UFO phenomenon and the possibility that "gravity control" was involved. (See Wood's article in the MUFON Journal, October 2008.)

The diaries of Jacques Vallee suggest that there was continuing UFO research by Mc-Donnell Douglas in the period 1974-1978 ("Forbidden Science " Volume 2. 2008. Documentica Research, LLC. pp277 & 439.)

What of earlier times?

I have been re-reading the book "The hunt for zero point" by Nick Cook, published by Arrow in 2002. ISBN 009 941 4988.

Cook, employed by the English journal "Jane's Defence Weekly" became intrigued with the concept of gravity propulsion - anti-gravity. He came across the fact that in the mid -1950s a number of aircraft companies were conducting gravity research.

One of the most prominent figures involved in the research was "George S Trimble, head of Advanced Programs and Vice-President in charge of the G-Project at Martin Aircraft." (pp3-4.)

Cook found that "The Glenn L Martin Company became the Martin Company in 1957. In 1961, it merged...becoming Martin-Marietta..." (p11.) In 1994 it changed to Lockheed-Martin.

Cross back to Jacques Vallee's "Forbidden Science" Volume 1. 1992. North Atlantic books. Berkeley, Ca, page 135, and a diary entry dated 17 May 1965.

"A curious incident recently took place during a conversation with a Martin Marietta engineer who says he is compiling a reference book on UFOs..." The engineer circulated a black binder with material in it, and when someone turned a page "The engineer leapt out of his chair like a tiger and tore the binder away, tersely spitting out "...the other papers have nothing to do with that! We were left fairly shocked at the violence of his reaction. Of course we began to wonder what else might be in that binder. There are rumours that major aerospace companies are conducting their own secret studies of UFOs."

There is also a reference to an earlier date. In Vallee's diary Volume 2 page 335.
"I got an interesting call from a vice-president with Environmental Systems in Van Nuys. As early as 1955 he belonged to a UFO group at Douglas Aircraft in Santa Monica...They were asked by Douglas management to assess cases from Blue Book."

What of George S Trimble?

When Cook wrote his book in 2002 he found Trimble was still alive. However, Cook's efforts to interview Trimble were defeated. Cook's contact at the company told him "He doesn't want to speak to me and he doesn't want to speak to you, not now, not ever. I don't mind telling you he sounded scared and I don't like to hear old men scared." (p17.)

Back to Cook

As he was an aviation journalist, Cook went on a journey to look into the possibility that anti-gravity research went underground in 1957. His search took him through the work of Thomas Townsend Brown; German world war 2 research; the AVRO aircraft; NASA's breakthrough propulsion physics program; and Dr Evgeny Podkletnor's claims about discovering an anti-gravity effect.

As to aerospace company employees, his interviews included with Jack Gordon, head of Lockheed's "Skunk works." "Whatever was going on here, however many secret programs the Skunk Works had on its books, none of them had anything to do with anti gravity." In addition he spoke to Boyd Bushman, senior scientist at Lockheed-Martin, who gave Cook a files of papers which contained, among other things, a grainy photograph of a UFO flying low over a straight stretch of road with a hand written caption, Santa Ana, California, 1966.

Comment

It would seem logical to me that aerospace companies would spend a small percentage of their budget on "way out" ideas. It is therefore not surprising that UFO study programs have existed within aerospace companies, over the years.

Today, I am aware of only BAE Systems' Project Greenglow which monitors any developments in the field of anti-gravity research.

edit on 5-12-2010 by keithb because: Correct syntax.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by keithb

Thanks for the tip on Greenglow... was unaware of that one though I have heard rumors that BAE is involved with the TR3-B

Here is one for you on McDonnell Interview with Dr Robert Wood and the papers;

McDonnell Douglas studied UFOs in the 1960s
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
They studied the UFOs since they were born:

ufocon.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by seentoomuch
I submitted for Johnny to ask, if Knapp was still bound by the NDA and Knapp said that he was and I also know Vallee is bound too, I'll give a source for Vallee's NDA if it is requested.

Yep, it was mentioned on The Paracast that Vallee is under a non-disclosure regarding SkinWalker Ranch. Not sure if it was Vallee himself who said this or it may have been Christopher O'Brian who mentioned it....

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Reply to post by Zorgon

Thank you for the material on the McDonnell-Douglas UFO study from the 60's. Much appreciated.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Don’t worry, while searching yesterday for coincindences between the microlepton
and the dark matter theory I found this:

www.ufo.ural.ru...

I also had some suspections about Vallee with his twisted theories, making
the UFOs quite ethereal.

edit on 7-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join