It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My expereince at the Skin Walker Ranch

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Before I share my tale of the skinwalker ranch which I was at last month, I would like to ask all of you a couple of questions.

Do you know where it is?

What do you think you know about it?

I have video to back up my claims and know the exact location of the ranch. This is a tale that will blow your mind and enlighten you at the same time.

EA

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Lets here

I had too look it up and got this from wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org...

Skinwalker Ranch is a ranch reputedly located in the Uintah Basin of Utah; it is allegedly the site of a series of paranormal activities.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I dont know the exact location of it but i believe it is in utah. And apparently there is a porthole to another dimension there and creatures walk in and out of that porthole.
Anyway, most of us here know quite a bit about the skinwalker ranch, and i think i speak for all of us when i say.. we're ready for your story!

[edit on 26-6-2007 by hikix]

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Do you know where it is?

What do you think you know about it?

1. Utah
2. It's in Utah, with a SkinWalker running around there.

Can we have the information and videos now?

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Yup as people have previously stated it is in UTAH

Sounds interesting

Can't wait to see the video

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yah, I thought it was in Utah... This is from Answers.com

Cattle mutilations and strange creatures

The Gormans allegedly witnessed numerous cattle mutilations on the ranch during their stay.[2] Some common traits included:

* One ear being cut off;
* Excision of the cattle's genitals;
* The cattle being cored out from the anus;
* Exsanguinations, some of which took place very quickly (20 minutes on one occasion).

Numerous encounters with unidentified or strangely behaving creatures allegedly occurred on the ranch. In some tales the creatures were reminiscent of dogs or hyenas. The first unusual encounter the Gormans had on the ranch involved what appeared to be a very large wolf on one of their first days after moving to the ranch. The animal was not aggressive towards the family, but when it attempted to capture a calf, Mr. Gorman shot at the creature. The shots apparently had no noticeable effect and the creature eventually left the homestead. Gorman found a hunk of flesh from the animal that resembled the smell of burning sulfr, or rotten meat.[2]

Other creatures including what appeared to be Bigfoot, and an unknown creature that was almost transparent like the invisible beast from the movie Forbidden Planet, were also encountered on the property.[2]

Exotic, multicolored birds were also reported on the ranch[2], although such instances could be explained by the wide variety of rare and exotic bird species that are seen in Utah[7].

Thats what I thought was the most interesting, there's more about orbs, unknown vehicles and the history of the place on the actual site:

Skinwalker Ranch

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Extraterrestrial Agenda
Before I share my tale of the skinwalker ranch which I was at last month, I would like to ask all of you a couple of questions.

Do you know where it is?

Yea...we know where it is..do you ?? if you were there..why are you asking us ??

and here at ATS we know alot about the Skinwalker Ranch. being as your new here..it would be to your benefit to post the video before someone calls you a hoaxster.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Yea...we know where it is..do you ?? if you were there..why are you asking us ??

and here at ATS we know alot about the Skinwalker Ranch. being as your new here..it would be to your benefit to post the video before someone calls you a hoaxster.

Yah dude, no offense but people are going to think your just stalling until you can come up with a good fake, I believe you, but soon could get a bad rep started

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Not sure where the so-called Skinwalker Ranch was located, we thought we'd just go out near there and see if we could find it by feel. We were right around the Hilltop Road area adjacent to Bottle Hollow Reservoir when we got out to have a cigar.

The landmark we were after was an escarpment that stood between the reservoir and the boundary of the ranch. Both of us had a feeling specifically to the south and slightly east from the Southwest corner of Bottle Hollow, but it seemed too far away. So we got back in the truck and went tooling off on some rural roads looking for anything, a landmark, a UFO, an otherworldly beast, whatever.

This took us across a creek that feeds Pelican Lake, a beautiful waterfowl reserve, and we more or less followed that stream until we reached Randlett, Utah, which is on the Ute Indian Reservation. We passed a store in Randlett, turned around and went back. Inside there were the store employee, a rancher, and a Ute Indian.

When the time was right to ask someone, we asked the store employee if she knew where the Mystery Ranch (as it is known in that area), and she said she didn't know, "Don't get out much," she said. But when she said it, she was clearly nervous. We asked the Ute Indian, and he said something to the effect, "You want to see a UFO? They're everywhere. You'll see one if you can see one." Something like that. He was a bit obscure, but I knew what he was getting at. To him, seeing one is a mystical experience, like a vision quest, and you'd see one when it was time for you to see one. That sort of thing. We wound up giving him a cigar and left.

We continued east. We called someone who had an idea of where it was and got some pretty rough directions, which led us in the wrong direction a little further. She told us that we were looking for the big 45 degree angle in the road, and "it's right there." Turned out there were a few of those. I knew it was somewhere nearer Fort Duchesne (right next to Bottle HOllow) so we headed back there. At a crossroads, where in fact the road takes an angle somewhere between 45 and 90 degrees, there were some workers we'd passed earlier working on a power box.

We pulled up and got out and asked them if they knew. The younger of the two perked up and said a friend of his had been talking about it, and knew right where it was. He gave us directions to go up the road that pretty closely matched the road landmark given by the person we'd called. The worker told us if we reached the power substation we'd gone a little too far. We passed a dirt road on the left, just like the worker described, but decided to get our bearings against the power substation, which we reached within another thousand feet.

We turned around and went back down to the dirt road and took it. Handy landmarks along this paved and near this dirt road were the high-tension power towers and lines connected to the substation. We could spot these from quite a distance in any direction.

Down the dirt road that led to one of the entrances, we reached a gate. The gate was locked. I knew it was the place because property that prime doesn't have locked gates on it. It's either a going concern or it's for sale. If it's a going concern you don't have a locked gate in the middle of the day. If it's for sale, there's more than likely a sign on who to contact. If it's abandoned and there are no further plans, you'll most likely find a locked gate. We were tempted to go onto the property, but we had a hunch that the residents on the mini-ranches we'd passed on our way in keep an eye on the place.

We hung out and took a few pictures shot some video, used the binoculars to look around. Directly to our north was an escarpment that struck me as that talked about in one of the books about the place. It bordered the entire property on the north. You can clearly see it on Google Earth at 40 15'32.80 N 109 53'12.85 W.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
We got back in the truck and drove back the way we'd come, to the south, passed through the same crossroads where the power company guys were working, shouted and waved at them and then headed west. Here we were on the southern boundary of the ranch, and from this perspective I could see that the original escarpment we were looking for from near Bottle Hollow Reservoir was in fact the first one we'd both been suspicious of when standing near Bottle Hollow, above and to the northwest of the ranch. We got out and took a few more pictures and video footage.

Back in the truck we went back the same way we'd come originally from Bottle Hollow, got back upon the plateau above the ranch and looked again at that escarpment. The escarpment leads to the power lines and ceases because that's where the road is, so we definitely had it right the very first time. In any case, it's at the coordinates given above.

I will upload the video tonight to utubed and post more of the story and the links to the video.

EA

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Interesting story and very well written

But did you actually see anything? apart from power substations and locked gates

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
when I read the book and followed up on the story, there were no more activity sightings to date. Are you saying that the activity is back?
I was under the belief that when the Gormans sold the property, it was locked down and the owners asked that no one tresspass. Does the investigation group still own that parcel?

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
So your investigation yielded the same results as the book....nothing.

At least this time it didnt cost me $14.95 to read about it.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I'll do my very best not to sound rude. And if I still sound rude, forgive me, I'm not trying to be rude...

We all know where this is going. Should I say it, or should I wait until it happens?

Three posts. Making promises and giving “descriptional” directions on how to get to the supposed Ranch. And...? It doesn't sound like you saw much - if anything worth mentioning. If you saw anything it would have been the first thing you've said, right? That's normal human behaviour...
"OMG, I just saw a Skinwalker, AND caught it on video!"
"Whoa slow down, start at the beginning..."
Not like this... "I may or may not have seen something at the Skinwalker Ranch... Stay tuned for more... I'll load it up tonight... No I didn't have time... I'll do it tomorrow..." And so on.

You're not the first ATS member to go there, there's been a few actually, and to date, nothing really interesting turned up. Actually nothing really interesting ever turned up from the place. Oh, there are the intriguing stories... And?

Warning to paranormal enthusiasts: Do not travel to the ranch. You are not welcome there. It is private property and the people who live on or near it don't want to be hassled by curiosity seekers or the media. What's more, the level of unexplained phenomena has taken a steady nosedive over the past several months, so chances are you wouldn't see anything even if you could get on the property.

Las Vegas Mercury, 2001-2002 Stephens Media Group

Extraterrestrial Agenda, I am the last person in this forum to deter anyone from sharing sightings, stories or theories, all I'm really saying is say what's on your mind, and share what you want to share, otherwise people are not going to give you the time of day you may deserve.

And so we wait.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just to let you all know as of me posting this the op was on ATS 45 minutes ago, and posted nothing new.Surprise, surprise.Probably another hoaxter getting his jollies out of all of us.Let's not give this one 70 + pages without something like hard evidence to go on.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
the sooner u post the video the soon er we all will believe u more! im not trying to be mean but hurry up

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The 'skinwalker ranch' is private property. the owners and many of the locals have expressly stated that they do not wish to have people 'randomly' visiting. it is by invitation only.

not only are your actions disrespectful to the locals, but you may have broken multiple laws (the Utes are a nation unto themselves with their own laws as well).

please do not attempt to access the ranch again.

and remember, we are always being watched.

Good Day

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Does anybody know what the deal is with the NIDS, the science group that purchased the ranch? The only time I ever heard of anything from them is when they purchased the ranch. And since I haven't heard of anything from the ranch since George Knapp did his little piece, I would imagine not too much science is going on.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
The investigations are on an indefinite hold pending any new activity.
I emailed George Knapp some time ago about the ranch and he said the same thing. I sure would love it if something started up again, but in my opinion, the military was doing testing there and they relocated when it became too popular. If the statements are taken as true in the book, this is an amazing story. Now you got thinking about rereading the book again.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Sorry for the delay, have been busy. I am having a small issue with the video but will get it up. I promise.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join