It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Georgia Guard and Reserve troops imminent/mobilzation

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
National Guard is training for hurricane season‎...Army National Guard practices its emergency response procedures...

This is proof ....Its on the Army web site....So YES its not a rumor

www.army.mil...

And Its on America Soil ...

so HAHA . There is your proof

OMFG WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO?! IT'S THE MARTIAL LAW. OMG HURRICANE TRAINING.

Can we cancel the doom now?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

Originally posted by I_am_Spartacus
but I still disagree about press knowledge, they most definitely would keep a tight lid on something that would warrant it. Moving troops or even attacking Iraq is not something they needed to have a lot of "secrecy" on, everyone knew it was coming, but there have been many times in the past where it most certainly was necessary, that is what makes this, if even partly true, worrisome, it means it is big or nefarious. there was vast secrecy during WWII, because the consequences of info release were great.

That was almost 60 years ago. You cannot do that anymore. Trust me, they don't even bother because it's impossible. You can move a small amount of people without getting any attention, but you can't mobilize thousands of guardsmen without people noticing and talking. Country is too urbanized for that now.

I edited my post, there is more but here is some, go back for rest

If there was a "REAL" threat to the population, the planet, their control, etc, etc, they most certainly would keep silent as long as they could. There was vast secrecy during WWII, because the consequences of info release were great.

You are partly right, warning about something innocuous prevents panic, but warning people of something big creates panic.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
my point was that its for a tropical season .

You do not even give me time to explain what I think ..

I was just telling people thats all it is for . I do not think there doing anything but that . You saw how it was in 2005. They was not ready for that storm .

[edit on 21-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndersonLee
my point was that its for a tropical season .

You do not even give me time to explain what I think ..

I was just telling people thats all it is for . I do not think there doing anything but that . You saw how it was in 2005. They was not ready for that storm .

[edit on 21-5-2010 by AndersonLee]

I was just being dramatic, it's chill. Since this thread has gone haywire with even Yellowstone being mentioned, I thought a little panic had it's place

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A possibility is that they are using this crisis as an opportunity to move more forces to the gulf. A decision that would hardly be popular.

"The Chinese use two brush strokes to write the word 'crisis'. One brush stroke stands for danger; the other for opportunity. In a crisis, be aware of the danger-but recognize the opportunity." - John F Kennedy.

How many average people would actually tell the difference between reservists and regular?

It is plausibe to move your troops and hardware under the cover of a 'hurricane season training excerise' or to support the effected areas/victims of an oil spill.

The again it could just be what it is.

Though if I wanted to be a real alarmist then I would certainly entertain that the coming 'financial ruin' will come from the Iranian government cutting off the oil supply, a highly predictable reaction to being attacked.

To attack Iran you would have to withdraw your forces or atleast re-group them from neighboring countries. This fits in with Obama intent to 'bring the troops out of Iraq' by August.

To leave them there would be allowing your forces to be targeted by Iran.

If the 'troop movements' are in preperation for expected civil unrest (dont forget the fact of the 11 FEMA camps, able to hold 50 million people, being built in the last few years and still no explanation) then this would make this war something very imminent as opposed to 'likely this year'. Just wait for the 'smoking gun', for example an alledged or real impact of a scud missile in Tel Aviv/Haifa, Isreal.

They need the justification to kick this off, if indeed that is their intent and with a third carrier group set to join the two that are already in the gulf, it is certainly looking as so.

It's all a bit 'Tom Clancy' until it actually happens.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

I agree. Although my curiosity is peeked, I understand that loose lips can sank ships (ei: get our and your forces KIA'd).
If her son does pass along Operational info than she had better not spread it.
Not only will she be putting her son in harms way, she can be in a heap of trouble herself.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
florida already has a LOT of air force bases state wide , Most of why is becouse of cuba . But The national gards have always help in diasters from snow storms to hurricans going back a hundred years . Its only that there are more people now days and its harder to protect everyone so they need more forces to do it . But I understand that the air force down there is for protecting the united states from threats anyplace . So I understand why they would need national gard from states all around to help . The only time I would get worried is If they had milltary soldiers on the ground, like the seals marines or army special forces . Then I may be worried then , but this looks to me like the normal thing for such a oily event

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Many of you have to realize that if america was going under martial law the first thing to happen would be troop movement, the loss of the internet, and all other forms of communication. They not going to tell us and there not going to let us talk about it. Except for the talking heads on your local news.
You'll know it's happening when troops are in place, they shut down communications and road blocks are up.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Many of you have to realize that if america was going under martial law the first thing to happen would be troop movement, the loss of the internet, and all other forms of communication. They not going to tell us and there not going to let us talk about it. Except for the talking heads on your local news.
You'll know it's happening when troops are in place, they shut down communications and road blocks are up.

They could NEVER implement martial law. They may "try" but they do not have the willing manpower to even remotely pull it off, thus the fear, its the only kind of control they really have. "They" want you to believe martial law is an option, they are scaring you into compliance.

If they use other tools that others like to think they may try like famine, etc. they will be done, they will be swept by a sea of angry citizens. Too many armed "patriots" in this country to let it happen.

It may get VERY ugly, but in the end, they cannot win ,(unless we let them), outside of the unspeakable like a bio attack (again, plausible but not probable.)

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
The danger comes from benzene, which is toxic and cancerogenous.

Evacuation because of this is possible.

Benzene is harsh on kidneys and can lead to kidney cancer.. As a survivor myself, this is kinda freaking me out. More and more people who do not fit the demo for this are being diagnosed with it. (usually men over 50 blah blab blah, hello I am a woman under 50!) people as young as teenagers are being diagnosed now.

Back on topic.. all this talk of mobilizing troops is really freaking me out.. now I am going back to where I left off reading..

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I do not think that stuff would hurt me . I have been drinking tap water for years LOL

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'd be interested to know approximately how many "collapse" threads (those which ominously suggest the End of Our Way of Life as we Know it, such as this "massive troop mobilization") actually end up happening.

Here we get some vague "friend of a friend" type testimony about troop activity, and pretty soon we're all talking about implementing Martial Law and so-called FEMA camps...this is rather a wild leap from A to B, no?

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro
I'd be interested to know approximately how many "collapse" threads (those which ominously suggest the End of Our Way of Life as we Know it, such as this "massive troop mobilization") actually end up happening.

Here we get some vague "friend of a friend" type testimony about troop activity, and pretty soon we're all talking about implementing Martial Law and so-called FEMA camps...this is rather a wild leap from A to B, no?

I understand what you are saying friend, but the news of a third carrier group joining the two that are already stationed in the gulf is alot more alarming than people think.

The FEMA camps are not fictional, it proves that they have planned for civil unrest for atleast 5 years.

The cause of that civil unrest, unknown.

The possible causes; civil unrest through financial collapse, war, an outbreak, a flase flag on US soil, cyber attack, eco-terrorism, natural disaster, the 'end of days' etc etc etc ..all the crazy stuff.

FEMA was conceived in the event that the United States faces an unprecedented crisis. Look it up, its origins are fairly sinister.

But the fact remains.. they have been built.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by Skellon]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AndersonLee

Anderson I hope not. Continued good health!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I apologize if this has been posted. I did find this headline, that may shed some light.

Gov. Bobby Jindal mobilizes another 500 troops for Gulf of Mexico oil spill

By Paul Purpura, The Times-Picayune

Link: www.nola.com...

Just my 2 cents.

Pax

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cagliostro

None so far. We are still here like we always have been.
Good Point!

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Reply to post by promomag

Your friend did not take that in the US. That is a Chinese MIG. I refuse to believe this was taken in the US because there is no point of reference in the photo and therefore no evidence that shows where this was taken. It seems like an intention attempt at misleading people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
Reply to post by promomag

Your friend did not take that in the US. That is a Chinese MIG. I refuse to believe this was taken in the US because there is no point of reference in the photo and therefore no evidence that shows where this was taken. It seems like an intention attempt at misleading people.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

No it is an F-5, with Soviet (or maybe Chinese) Star, they use F-5's (with "enemy" markings) for air combat training as its flight characteristics closely resemble those of a MIG-21.

Currently, the only U.S. Navy units flying the F-5 are VFC-13 at NAS Fallon, Nevada and VFC-111 at NAS Key West, Florida.] according to Wikipedia

MIG- 25's and newer have dual vertical risers.

Myself and another poster already pointed this out.

[edit on 21-5-2010 by I_am_Spartacus]

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

Apparently their justification for these camps range from being used for military police training to being better prepared for a Katrina-sized natural disaster and anything in between.
I'm sorry, but I'd rather live in a van under a bridge down by the river than have first-class accommodations in a FEMA camp. I remember reading somewhere that their justification for the gun towers & razor wire was to keep looters & criminals out to protect refugees.
Thanks but no thanks, I exercise my right to protect myself.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Weird... I just saw two CH-47 Chinook's fly over my town of Fort Collins, Colorado. Didn't think anything of it until I read this thread, but now that I think of it, very weird. The past 5 years that I have lived here I have never seen them fly over like this... except a few blackhawks every once in a while. Not sure if a base is close by or not, Think the closest is either Denver or Wyoming.

Regardless tho, interested activity in our skies... I'll stay posted to see if anything turn up out of this... S+F

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join